She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
487 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Riding til the Stomach Flips [Funtasia][O]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 6:03:54 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin laughed helplessly as she swung back and forth. The ride wasn't extreme, as there were quite a few children scattered across the old pirate ship looking ride. They didn't even have seatbelts. Still, the thrill of it being her first ride of the night had laughter spilling out from her. She giggled until it came to a stop, apologizing to the two behind her that were clearly on a date. "Just nerves or adrenaline or something," she explained as she hurried out of the finished ride.

What was the best strategy for picking the best ride? She wanted to maximize the thrills and minimize the sickness. She stared at a map of the festival grounds as she pondered.

✔️ Ride one of the Pendulum rides.
@
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 3:41:55 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Meanwhile, Gwendolyn had remained busy herself with one of the many carnival games in Littleroot. She wasn’t one to go on the high octane rides alone and instead, opted for something more to her liking. She reeled in her first catch of the animatronic Magikarp with her toy fishing rod and groaned. "This is the sixth cast and I still haven’t caught anything…" Another attempt was made that went a lot better. The bat at the end managed to snag onto one of the smaller Magikarp as it was dragged out of its hiding hole. This elicited a small cheer by Gwen who graciously accepted her prize: a small packet of sour candies.

Involve or reference a Magikarp Fishing Game.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
487 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 3:49:10 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Forget the festival map. Robin scanned the horizon around her, putting her ranger eyes to work as she tried to find the shortest line. Oh! Is that-?

"Gwenny!" Robin cleared the distance between the two of them in the blink of an eye. She invaded Gwen's personal space immediately, investigating the packet in her hand. "Hey, do you wanna ride some rides before you end up with more prizes than you can carry?" She could barely stand in place with the excitement she was buzzing with. "We can do bumper cars! And some of the fast rides! If you feel sick, we can settle down with some more games. This Magikarp one is okay, but the ring toss is way easier to win."

✔️ Involve or reference a Magikarp Fishing Game.
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 4:25:09 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

By the time Gwen looked up from her sour candies, there was Robin standing before her and helping herself to some of her candies. She didn’t mind sharing but maybe next time she could at least ask her before helping herself? "Hey, Robin." The ginger said softly. It was an interesting proposition to go on rides together with her friend. "Sure. I don’t think you’ll like the rides I like, umm…" Her eyes went around the map before they settled on one of those extreme spinning things that spun you around. It was like a ferris wheel, but with agony for her.

It was all for Robin. It would be worth it.

The longest five minutes of Gwen’s life later, she clutched the nearest trash can for dear life while hurling up her breakfast for the day. It was like a sick Deerling, her legs quivering as her head hurt from the constant stimulation. She clutched her head with one hand as nails dug into the sea of orange hair. Her other one wiped away a sliver of saliva while getting everything out of her system. "O-Okay. I think I’m good…"

Ride one of the extreme-spin rides.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
487 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 10:01:57 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin pumped a fist in the air at Gwen's agreement. "I like all the rides, don't worry! Well, maybe not the kid ones so much, but that's mostly because the parents give dirty looks when they see someone big on those ones." She was thrilled to see Gwen pick an extreme spin ride. Whirlipede Wonder was something she'd never imagine Gwen to pick, but the girl was full of surprises.

Robin was pleasantly dizzy as she got off. She turned to Gwen to gush about the ride, but Gwen was doing some gushing of her own. Robin gave her a few minutes to collect herself, securing a water bottle for Gwen when she finished. "Drink this," she insisted. "We don't have to do any big rides. We could just sit on the ferris wheel and overlook the festival, y'know? Your tummy can settle, and we can see if you see anyone with a prize you can't live without." Personally, Robin was dying for some kind of Munchlax merch, but the closest she'd gotten was the snorlax plushie yesterday.

✔️ Ride one of the extreme-spin rides.
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 1:48:00 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen let out a soft groan of discomfort, lifting her head away from the trash can to see the water bottle offered to her. A few chugs of swallowing bile later, she was back up and ready to go. Still a little woozy though. She fumbled around and looked up at one of the softer carousel rides going nearby. "That seems fun enough." She took Robin along as the two of them walked to get into line. Surprisingly enough, there were few people in line, no doubt because of more exciting options. But Gwen slowly climbed on top of a Rapidash animal and leaned onto it, waiting for her stomach to settle. "Bwehhh…" She muttered, tilting her head over to the cheerful Robin with a smile.

"I think I saw some Plusle and Minun merch on the way from the entrance. I bet we can win that and split it between us. You seem like a Plusle girl."

Ride the merry-go-round.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
487 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 3:03:06 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin laughed good-naturedly as Gwen pulled her along. "O-okay, carousel instead of ferris wheel, you got it." Gwen chose the Rapidash, but Robin preferred something a little more unusual. She climbed aboard the Beedrill beside her. The merry-go-round was gentle, and the sound of kids around them laughing and cheering was a pleasant ambiance.

As they got off and wandered, Robin found herself elbowing Gwen at the suggestion that she was a Plusle kind of girl. "And what if I am?" She ran a hand through her hair to help separate the strands since it still looked wild from the faster rides. "I still think there should be more Munchlax representation from the festival awards."

✔️ Ride the merry-go-round.
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 4:29:03 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

WHen faced with a little tease from Robin, Gwen did mentally freak a bit. Even in her nausea ridden state, there was enough energy gathered to try and defuse things. ”W-Well, you’re always bouncing around and I don’t think I’ve seen you lethargic. And I could be a Plusle. Just two partners, together!” Her glasses fumbled down her nose again. They were pushed back up quicker than she could murmur out an apology but stopped as one of the booths did have something in the way back. She could barely see it, an arm sticking out amidst an army of plushies.

”Wait, follow me!” Gwen quickly grabbed Robin's hand and quickly dragged her to the game in question. It was an odd moment where all that aloofness vanished, with a fiercely determined Gwen taking control of her fate. When they arrived at the booth, she returned to her usual self. It was one of those with a moving target and a Squirtle themed water gun. The goal was to hit a bullseye to make your Tauros move to the goal before the end. Gwen paid for an attempt and readied her aim. It took a bit of maneuvering around as the target was moving erratically and it was hard to really predict where it would go, but she found her spot and just barely won.

”That Munchlax on the wall!” She told the man at the booth, who took it off the wall, the last remaining one they had. It was a stuffed Munchlax plushie, complete with berries attached to its nubs. It was cute, and maybe smelled a little bit like food, but it was handed over to Robin. ”I didn’t want anybody else to take it before you is all, heh….”

Pick a prize from the prize wall at one of the Carnival games.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
487 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 5:16:39 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin giggled at Gwen's quick explanation. "Okay, okay, it makes sense, I get it!" She followed the girl with a pep to her step, though she was soon dragged along to a game. Maybe Gwen needed more time to cool off from the rides. Gwen was then picking up a water gun at the Tauros game and shooting like a whizz. Robin was absolutely floored as she watched Gwen win the game with relative ease. "Holy Magikarp, Gwen! You're awesome!"

She nearly vibrated out of her shoes as Gwen picked out the Munchlax plushie that immediately went to her. She squeezed it tight, then held it out to truly appreciate how well made it was. It's likeness was very close to her precious Munchlax. "It's lovely," Robin cooed. "Thank you, Gwenny." She stuffed the Munchlax into the top of her backpack but didn't close the top flap so the plushie Munchlax head would be visible to everyone behind her. She couldn't wait to carry this thing everywhere.

"Remind me to never get in your way when you see something you want, eh? You nearly bulldozed a crowd to get here and look, nothing could stop you from getting this plushie. I'm very... it's really cool of you. You're a good friend." She offered an award-winning smile to her best friend. "I wonder what I can get you in return, hm. I'm not sure they'll have any illegal software for sale here." She looked at Gwen with her best conspiratorial-serious look before she broke into laughter. She didn't think Gwen would get up to anything like that. "You totally should have seen your face just there!"

✔️ Involve or reference a Taurus-Rodeo Game.
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 23:10:59 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

”Heh…No problem!” Gwendolyn said to Robin. She laughed a little at how she babied her new Munchlax plushie. Her love for the baby Snorlax was second to none. She even put him in her bag with the head sticking out. It was totally worth having to pass up some of those larger plushies up top. One was a pretty large one of a Garchomp. It was almost as threatening as the real thing. She wondered if her Goomy would be afraid of it being a dragon type as well. As they talked, somebody else behind them would be trying their luck at the Tauros game.

But as Robin teased her friend about her rushing to the game, her cheeks began to grow red in embarrassment. ”Ah-I didn’t mean to almost run down anybody.” Gwen just quietly twiddled her fingers together and even freaked out once the comment about illegal software was made. ”Stop it, Robin! I would never do that kind of stuff!” She whined, crossing her arms together in a pout. She did know it was just messing around and hesitated to laugh until the motion slipped loose from her mouth with a sensible chuckle.

”You little…” Gwen wrapped her arms around Robin in a hug, spinning her around while laughing with her.

Involve or reference a Taurus-Rodeo Game.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
487 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 2:17:22 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Gwen's reactions were a relief to see. The other girl was prone to being too serious and too hard on herself, but these moments of levity were always a victory for Robin. She laughed as Gwen grabbed her and spun around. "P-please! Not the Gwendo-whirlwind!" She laughed until she was breathless, wiping a tear from her eye as they settled down.

"Okay, okay, no softwares or hardwares or anything crazy." She tapped a finger to her chin and hummed thoughtfully. "I wonder what we should win for you... oh!" To the left was a simple guessing game. There was a three-foot tall see-through plastic bottle designed to look like it held milk. Inside were a bunch of tiny miltank figurines. If you guess how many were inside, you could win a gigantic miltank plushie. "Hmm, let me use my superpowers," Robin teased as she rubbed at the sides of her temple.

"Six-hundred-and-forty-seven!" The carnie's eyebrows lifted at the beginning of her guess, but then he schooled his expression into a smirk. 'Close,' he mouthed. "Dang," she said with a defeated snap of her fingers. "Maybe I should play to my strengths, hmm?"

✔️ Participate in a “Guess-how-many-there-is” Contest
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 0:22:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: