2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 22:35:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint arrives to the carnival by himself, first day it rolls up to Lilycove City. His phone is one, and he's already livestreaming early into the opening of the carnival. He runs around, taking in a quick shot about everything there is to offer. From the rides, to the food trucks, to the souvenirs. He takes his followers on a ride, talking to himself here and there but mostly giving people who couldn't attend the carnival that early a sneak peak.

"I think that concludes my loop around the whole place. At least for Lilycove. You guys let me know if the rides or the souvenirs change in your cities." he said as he swapped the view to himself, passing by a MAGIKARP FISHING GAME. He back steps with a laugh, not expecting to run into anybody. At least not right now. He bumps gently into the stranger, stepping forward in surprise. "Oh- sorry!" he said before looking down at his screen. "Oops, sorry gaymers." and he shuts the live off quickly before turning to the stranger. "Heey my bad! I usually have pretty good peripherals." he said, grinning sheepishly at the trainer.

| Involve or reference a Magikarp Fishing Game

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 23:06:11 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel had just finished sending off a good friend of his and was now alone at the carnival, he had planned to head back home but there was still one more thing he had to get done before the night finished. Eating a cotton candy that he had acquired before he suddenly feels his back getting pushed forcefully, whether by accident or on purpose he did not know. He turns around to see what he assumed to be a younger looking boy apologizing to him for the mishap.[break][break]

"Hmmm? Oh its nothing don't worry about it. But you and your friends should be more careful."[break][break]

He had heard the stranger speaking previously and assumed they were with their friends but when he got a good look at his surroundings he noticed it was just the two of them in the area. Noel, confused by this, asked the newly met boy a question.[break][break]

Err... Wait sorry, I thought I heard you talking to someone else."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Eat a carnival treat.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 23:15:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Yeah, of course, I just- uh- got a little too into the TAURUS-RODEO GAME, you know?" he said with a little laugh as he shrugged off the embarrassment. Luckily, they're not mad and they hadn't dropped their cotton candy.

He pockets his phone and straightens up a bit. "Well, I was, but I was just on my phone you know?" he replied. "I was just showing some friends the carnival since I got in so quick."

He gives a quick glance before adding, "You by yourself?"

| Involve or reference a Taurus-Rodeo Game

[
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 23:32:56 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"I am, I've just been killing time before I set out and do something tonight but I'm getting way too bored now. You wouldn't happen to know where this Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game is do you?"[break][break]

Noel had lost track of the game he played previously just a few hours ago. He thought it would be best to get some practice in so that next time he plays he would be sure to succeed against his friend. His competitive spirit was almost too much as he couldn't let go of a loss no matter how small it was.[break][break]

"I've played it before but I can't seem to find it again... And this place is like a maze and I'm not the best with directions."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 0:04:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint nodded along before his eyebrows scrunched together in thought. A few moments later he's smiling again and offering an even faster nod. "Yeah, I just went by there. I can show you." he offered, but he'd already turned on his heels and take off, eyes focused on the DUGTRIO-RING-TOSS.

"You're fine. I'm really good at getting around and mapping places in my head." he said. "But maybe I'm just super used to Lillycove's giant department store building." he said as he lead his lost little mareep back to their game. Looking at it, he glanced at the prizes before pulling out his tickets and tearing off a stub to play.

"Ok, so, I haven't played any games yet. I wanted to get a look around before I started playing." he said as he got his set of rings. "Wanna fight?"

| Involve or reference the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 0:17:02 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel welcomed the challenge. He wasn't going to play the game anyway by himself, he needed someone there with him for him to get that feeling of rivalry going. He would have asked just any stranger out in the carnival to compete with him but most probably would be bothered by his suddenness and turn him away. He was glad someone came up to him even if by chance.[break][break]

"Hmph you're on. Don't think just because I met you I'll go easy on you."[break][break]

This time Noel would focus on his throws instead of hastily tossing them ahead as he had done previously. He did much better than before, this time being able to land 2 rings onto the Dugtrio, he was able to pick a prize this time and with a bit of consideration chooses a Zigzagoon plush from the wall. A trophy for his performance. He turns around to see how his new friend was doing.

"How's it going over there? Won anything yet?"[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Pick a prize from the prize wall at one of the Carnival games.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 0:43:38 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Wanna bet?" Mint asked, grinning almost Cheshire-like as he twirled a small plastic ring on his finger. "If I win, you get me a funnel cake." He said. "You win and- we'll I'll buy you something in equal value. Bubble wand, caramel apple, deep fried ice cream. The carnival is your oyster." he said.

He watched Noel toss a few, managing to get two. "Hehe, just two?" he asked. "Sounds like you're getting me a-" the realization that Noel had one a stuffed Zigzagoon gives him pause. For that was the thing he had coveted the most form this silly game.

He's startled as Noel turns to gloat before clenching his jaw shut and turning to glare at the Dugtrio pins. "Wait- I'm working on it!" he said back, tossing his ring's carefully. The third just barely lands, and the fourth almost but ends up spinning off. The fifth and sixth? Nothing.

Mint earns himself a strange bendy flower that is promptly attached to his wrist. The pink bloom has a smiley face in the middle. He pouts. "Best 2 out of 3." he says, stubborn and haughty, not looking Noel in t he eye.

| lose at least one carnival game

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 1:00:16 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel looks down at Mint and smiles, clearly this plush meant more to him than to Noel. And so as a gesture of good will for their brand new friendship, he hands over the Zigzagoon plush, practically forcing it into Mint's hands.[break][break]

"Here its yours. I just picked it on a whim but it seems like you really like this Pokemon don't you?"[break][break]

He also wasn't one for decorations like this. His room only had the bare necessities like a bed and blankets, so why not give the plush away especially to someone who will covet it. He lets out a hearty laugh and lightly pats Mint's shoulder.[break][break]

"Heh, its no worry at all. But I'm still taking you up on that offer for my own prize."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Give your prize away to your thread partner or an NPC.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 1:28:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Hey! I- I can win my own!" Mint protested as the trainer just shoves it into his hands. But really, he only wanted this one. And its here. And the game was hard... And he had what he wanted. He doesn't stop pouting even as he adjusted his grip on the little plushie squeezing it to his chest a little harder than he would Zabaglione. He likes the button eyes the best.

"Fiiine. Let me get you that treat I promised." he said, still scowling despite his tight hold on his new prize. He nods over to the food trucks, leading him past the set up for a huge TUG-O-WAR CONTEST. "Pick your poison, stranger." he said nuzzling his prize for a moment before straightening up to look up at him. "Wait- what's your name again?" he asked, finally grinning again. "I'm Mint. Thanks for the Zigzag."

| Offer a carnival treat to someone else

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 1:58:12 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Oh I completely forgot to introduce myself, sorry I got caught in the moment but my name is Noel. It might be a bit late to say this but its very nice to meet you. And... I think I'll take that caramel apple if thats ok."[break][break]

The rush of everything happening all at once caused Noel to overlook alot of things, he had completely forgotten his manners during their first meeting. He points to the caramel apple at the stand, despite his looks and demeanor Noel was a big fan of sweets. Thinking of what to do next, he looks around to see what other games they could play. He eyes booths such as the Magikarp Fishing Game. But he would wait until after he got his prize to suggest anything else.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Involve or reference a Magikarp Fishing Game.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 2:18:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Oooh Noel's a pretty name." he said with a quick nod as he tried to memorize face to name before turning back to the food trucks. "Mmm, good choice." he said, eyes scanning for the place. He sidesteps towards the pastels of cotton candy, wanting his own after watching Noel partake in his. "Just one purple and green one please." he said, grinning as he slid some coins forward. Soon enough he's scooted the plush under his arm pit and is plucking tufts of lavender out with his hands and crunching on the remnants of his cotton candy.

His nose finds the station next. The hot smell of melting caramel strong from one particular truck. Mint pulls out his wallet once more, setting down some cash before putting in an order. "One, Caramel Applin Surprise please!" he said before turning to Noel. "Any special toppings?" he'd ask noting there's other drizzles and some type of nut you can crush onto it.

They carved the apple to resemble and Applin and absolutely demolish it with caramel before throwing on whatever toppings he'd asked for, if any. Mint hands it over like nitroglycerin, watching carefully to keep his hair away form the stickiness. He catches Noel staring at something before following his gaze and smiling again. "Wanna go again in a different game? Same bet?" he asked before stuffing another huge piece of purple green cotton into his mouth.

| Eat a carnival treat

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 5:38:17 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

@tagofothercharacterhere

[attr="class","body"]

"None please, I like my caramel apples the way they are."[break][break]

Noel was a simple person, its not like he didn't want to try on all those other toppings, he just didn't really bother to. He liked his candy and food just the way they are. He begins to munch on the apple and finishes it in just a few seconds. Upon hearing Mint's challenge he figured he could spend more time with his friend. He was enjoying his time together plus who could say no to free food. at the next booth over he saw a guess how many Tynamo are in the tank game and points to it.[break][break]

How about we do that one? See which one us is luckier."[break][break]

He scoots on over to the booth and upon receiving instructions for the game he guesses that there are 46 Tynamo in the tank. He then awaits Mint's answer.[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]Participate in a “Guess-how-many-there-is” contest.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 1:06:03 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Noel eats fast, and not wanting to carry too much on his person, Mint follows suit. Keep his plush Zigzagoon doll tucked into his arm pit, he chews quickly and quietly as they find their way to a new game.

The Tynamo in the tank are adorable, and he friendly considered dipping some cotton candy for them until he sees the DO NOT FEED THE POKEMON sign. Taking a stub and handing it over to play, Mint tries to count them up as fast as he can. Buit while he does it seems the game owner plays music that sets the electric pokemon swimming wildly as they vibe to it.

"Uhh, oh- jeez they're fast. 62?" he guessed, looking up at Noel before smiling and clearing his throat. "62 Tynamo." he stated again, determined to look confident in his answer in front of his new friend.

| Participate in a “Guess-how-many-there-is” Contest

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
714 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 17:19:22 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The game owner tallies up all the guesses from each player at the booth and then rings a bell. He announces that while no one guessed exactly the right number the closest still wins the prize and that happened to be Mint. He hands over a coupon for a half off discount at any restaurant in Dewford to Mint, congratulating them.[break][break]

"Heh, these types of games I was never good at, but congrats, you earned it."[break][break]

Noel smiles at the boy as he receives his prize, wondering what they should do next. There were still plenty of rides to go on and even the performances they could watch. He thought he'd let his friend decide since he felt like he had been dragging Mint along to do whatever he wanted.

[attr="class","notes"]Lose at least one carnival game.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
hey, sunshine! [s]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 0:02:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint cheered ( appropriatly ) when he is declared the winner, excitedly fist pumping the air before pocketing the coupon for later. "I don't think I eat out in Dewford, but it sounds fun." he said not over gloating his win.

"You just gotta be confident in your own luck. Things work out." he added, turning to his new friend. "I'm revitalized. Have you, maybe, seen the inflatable obstacle course? It's a little further in, that-a-way." he said pointing behind Noel. "Or we can walk, too."

| Win at least one carnival game