TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
sleep-walking [s]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 15:39:26 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The best thing and most questionable amenity on the rocket HQ, was the availability of alcohol from the open bar. Truly, with people like Marza, it was a good question as to what the hell they’d been thinking. Then again, it kept her around. She didn’t much like the HQ, though it reminded her of old times. The slightest hint of salt in the air was a subtle comfort. She was a sea monger at heart, much to many people’s surprise. She’d been raised at sea, after all she was a smuggler which was a step away from full-blown piracy.
[break][break]
Though perhaps she should have studied the sea far more than pillaged it. Maybe then she might not be feeling like things were coming untethered. Her illusion of control had become somewhat staunch. It wasn’t like she was strict or control-hungry, but there were many things in the world that she didn’t understand. Fear was not something she ever wanted to be associated with, not for as long as she was still breathing. Yet, without violence, she felt like she was half a person, still trying to figure out how to function without movement. She'd never been good at standing still for too long.
[break][break]
The booze was cheap, tacky in the way it stuck to the roof of her mouth. Yet it got the job done, didn’t it? For the most part, most people knew better than to disturb her when she was drinking. Then again, it required a specific type of person to be daring enough to do so.

[break][break]
[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleep-walking [s]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 2:51:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the old head scientist had now been back long enough that the days were running together, some punctuated only by breaks like these.[break][break]

since her return, she had been seen little on the submarine except for in the labs, where she’d been mostly welcomed back with great enthusiasm. however, she knew it was no secret darkrai had left her, just as it was no secret she had disappeared for some significant amount of time with no warning. there were doubts in her reliability. it was a mess she didn’t care to clean up, relentlessly focused on more pressing issues.[break][break]

to avoid inspiring further speculation, she’d been opting to time her breaks in the late evening hours while most were asleep. [break][break]

most, but not all.[break][break]

”volchitsa, right?”[break][break]

she sat nearby where the light reached little, a glass lounging loosely in her hand. [break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
sleep-walking [s]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 14:19:21 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Flint," She replied, turning on her stool toward the prior head scientist. The details behind the other woman were unknown to her. Granted, Marza didn't go out of her way to pry unless she had reason to. Even then, she was generally uninterested. She had been in Rocket for a long, grueling time as a grunt. However, most of the scientists went under her radar for fear she'd have to involve herself in anything too technical or scientific. It wasn't her strong suit.
[break][break]
Another whiskey was set on the bartop beside the other empty one. She motioned in thanks to the bartender. "Wouldn't take you for a night drinker." She knew the look of a person that was actively hiding from company, so she wouldn't extend hers. Though, admittedly, she was curious about the woman.
[break][break]
She had been in leadership before her own rise, but then vanished. Where oh where had she slipped away to? It was none of her business, of course.

[break][break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#866FA4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yUpCnMs.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleep-walking [s]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 8:06:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”hm. i’m a day drinker sometimes, too—but don’t tell anyone.” it was no huge secret, really. the rumors about the bottles in her office desk when she’d been head scientist had all been true.[break][break]

the amber tequila in her glass was nearing gone, and she rose from her seat to make her way into the dim light of the bar. her drink was topped off by the quiet bartender.[break][break]

though she considered returning to her quiet corner, she lingered, at least momentarily. looking to marza, she decided to ask, ”would you like some company?”[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
sleep-walking [s]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 14:26:20 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Marza smirked at that, "They won't hear it from me." She wasn't the chatty sort anyways, at least not typically. Drink had a slight way of easing her up. Just enough that her uncomfortable silence didn't drive people away in great droves. It was easier with , who did most of the talking (as annoying as that was). Things had changed a lot since that idiot joined Rocket and unfortunately she had changed too.
[break][break]
No, she nearly said. It was as instinctual as breathing, as reaching out for a glass of whiskey to function rather than work through her shit sober. Instead, she paused before shrugging. In truth, she didn't mind the company.
[break][break]
"Sure." She motioned at the seat, taking another sip. "You've been in Rocket a long time, right? I only know you by reputation."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleep-walking [s]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 4:57:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she slid into the seat next to the beast and took another sip of her drink.[break][break]

”not all bad i hope.” a joke–but some of it surely was, she could only assume. though accomplished, she'd been fiery at times. however, she no longer had the same air about her as before. something had changed.[break][break]

“a little over three years now,” she replied, thinking back over the timeline. ”it feels like a lot longer.”[break][break]

the next question only felt natural, ”what about you? you've been a beast for a while, at least. i remember you were at the meeting back at the beginning of the year.”[break][break]

it had been the one where she'd cast doubt on underboss for his relationship with the unown, and then left early. however, her judgment seemed to have shifted, perhaps only because now it was , and they were running out of time for answers.

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
sleep-walking [s]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 14:54:36 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Devastating, but not bad per say." She smirked, enjoy the smoky taste of the whiskey on her tongue. She was often neglect to include anyone else in her privacy. Though, as a habit of Rocket idiots, that didn't last long. Luckily, Lulu didn't seem to fit into the nincompoop category.
[break][break]
"What's the saying? Time flies when you're having fun, but not in Rocket." She snorted. Time certainly hadn't flown by for her, but the years had dragged. She always felt older than herself, slowly falling apart. A decrepit, mean old bitch.
[break][break]
"Oh yeah, that shitshow." She snorted.
[break][break]
"Yeah, About a year as a beast," Marza shrugged. She didn't know what to think about it and certainly didn't think it would stick for long. Leadership of any kind didn't run in her, but she could be a behemoth for their cause if they wished it. "My dad was in Rocket, so I kind of fell into it. Not really a choice in the matter."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
sleep-walking [s]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 0:51:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

devastating. a worse than expected answer, and she stifled a wince, and wondered about the almost sinister phrasing.[break][break]

”not in rocket,” she echoed in agreement. her few years there had felt like ten at least.[break][break]

she sipped at ’that shitshow,’ knowing well she’d been the cause of a fair amount of drama, and regretting nothing–even if she’d now flip-flopped entirely on her stance with the unown, or so she claimed.[break][break]

marza’s story wasn’t an uncommon one. there were plenty of families within rocket, including her own. she’d had a choice, however.[break][break]

”I see.” she’d noted the was, perhaps apparent in the way silence settled between them for just a moment. unsure what to say about it, she instead offered, ”I suppose it’s never a dull life, at least, right? not that I imagine there could be a dull life in this region anymore...” it was simply not possible to live a mundane existence when a trip to the grocery store could result in being warped into a different timestream.[break][break]