110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 20:43:51 GMT
Audric Black Avatar

The FUNTASIA FESTIVAL at MOSSDEEP CITY was said to have fantastic food vendors compared to the other venues. And, now, Audric and LUCY the CUFANT could attest to that. They'd stuffed themselves to the brim with fried bananas, funnel cakes, chocolate-filled beignets, corn dogs, and more. So much so that neither of them had the willpower to even take a single kernel from the bag of popcorn the black-haired ranger held.

"Ugh... why did we eat so much..." Audric groans, placing a hand on his stomach as they walk into the area consisting of the JOYLAND POP-UP SOUVENIR BOOTHS. His Cufant returns the sentiment with a small little groan of her own as her trunk rubs and pats its side.

They couldn't stand the sight of food much longer, so they decided to visit the vendors instead and perhaps distract themselves with a bit of shopping. When Lucy bowed her head to release another bloated groan, however, she would suddenly find herself bumping into someone. The Cufant would immediately retreat and hide behind her trainer's leg when she did so.

"Oop. Sorry about that." Audric apologizes with a slight bow. "Are you okay?"

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths
[break][break]
MUKBANG MARVELS + 🍁
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
354 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 14:57:37 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]As a new business—the merger of three smaller clinics—Zooasis needed all the PR work it could get. So, it’d set up a small booth in the surrounding towns to advertise its premium Pokemon therapies and to raffle off a number of free items. But why the other doctors thought involving her in this endeavor was a fine idea was beyond the junior doctor. Words often escaped her at the most inopportune moments. But she also had difficulty remembering the word ‘no’.

Fortunately, this shift ended with little to no incidents. It likely helped that Alastor had been swapped out in favor of someone more approachable—the woman’s Jumpluff Maggie. The closest they’d come to disaster was a half-smothered laugh when a woman asked her to identify the strange tumors on her purebred Liepard’s belly. “Ma’am, those are—” Take a deep breath. As a doctor, she sometimes struggled with medical terms. Mostly those seen as obscene. “--nipples. I assure you that Mister Crowley is in no danger. Well, not from those, anyway.”

And, of course, the conversation shifted to what things did put her kitty-boo-boo in danger. Which had not been Aubre’s original intention. Fortunately, after a fourth attempt to discuss the feline’s weight subtly, the doctor was grateful when lunch arrived. Even if she knew carnival options were limited in terms of health, her simple salad turned out not to be enough.

The day’s spoils turn out to be an expensive bag of Robin’s egg cotton candy. This is split evenly between Aubreand her Jumpluff as they browse the stalls between the snack stands. A small FUNTASIA FESTIVAL snow globe catches the ginger’s green eyes at the souvenir shop. But any thoughts of that end when a gust rattles the midway.

Suddenly, her Jumpluff is sent rolling up the aisle, bouncing like an underweight pinball. “!?” A gasp erupts from the trainer as she chases after the runaway grass type. Ignoring her back’s protests, Aubre forces herself to run faster. “Maggie—!” A solid thing almost sent her sprawling to the ground.

“Oh, Arceus—” The panicked woman starts. Audric’s apology receives a shake of the head. “I’m so sorry, I should have—I wasn’t watching where I was going.” Her eyes jerked upward to a now empty sky. “Have you—” She panted. “Did you see a Jumpluff?” In her worries, she’d forgotten about the old ball at her waist.

The Jumpluff, meanwhile, had landed in a bouquet of balloons at a nearby stall. Stubby hands clutched at a bright ribbon as they bobbed in the breeze. Judging by her grin, this was more fun than frightful.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AED588; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #69A534; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #69A534;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #69A534;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 2:57:12 GMT
Audric Black Avatar

Audric traces the young woman's line of sight but also finds nothing or no one. "I haven't, sorry. Did you need help looking for one?" He asks, turning slightly sideways to tap the HOENN RANGER patch on his jacket's shoulder. "I'm a ranger; I can help." He smiles.

Meanwhile, like a DUGTRIO at the DUGTRIO-RING-TOSS GAME, Lucy peeks out from behind the ranger's leg repeatedly to catch a glance at the woman. Was she mad at her? Would there be repercussions?

Well, of course not.

But the anxious Cufant didn't know.

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game
[break][break]
MUKBANG MARVELS + 🍁
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
354 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 8:38:14 GMT
[attr="class","samjermain"]Calm down, Aubre. The redhead felt like she’d just gotten off a ride on a mechanical Tauros. Panicking would not make it easier to find Maggie. It’d just turn her hair grey and likely annoy the poor young man she had accosted, At the metallic clanking, big green eyes dropped to Audric’s badge. A sigh of relief rolled through her. “I would love the help—” Funtasia was a large place with many hiding places for a tiny Jumpluff. “But only if you want to. I wouldn’t want to bother you on your day off.”

A movement at his feet drew her gaze to the cowering Cufant. Guilt flashed across her expression. A feeling amplified by how much she wanted to ignore it in favor of finding Maggie. Don’t be selfish. You are a doctor for Arceus’s sake. You should be able to walk and chew at the same time. Or, in this case, walk and search. “And, I doubt I made a good first impression—tripping over your friend like that.” With a pained noise, the redhead reached out a hand toward the trembling elephant. Some kind of doctor you are.

“Are you hurt?” She doubted her foot could do much to its iron-hide, but it never hurt to ask.

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AED588; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #69A534; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #69A534;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #69A534;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 11:35:19 GMT
Audric Black Avatar

"Oh, yeah, we got time. Don't we, Lucy?" Audric responds, looking down at the shy Cufant below and smiling. When the woman apologizes for running into her (or being run into, really) the black-haired biologist shakes his head. "Oh, she's fine. She's just worried you might be mad at her, that's all."

As a result, the Cufant instinctively is distrustful of the hand that reaches out for her. But, after seeking reassurance in her trainer's eyes, she dares to reach out with her trunk and gently tap Aubre's hand. When she finally realizes the woman isn't mad, the Cufant brightens and steps forward to present herself.

"See? She's not going to hurt you." Audric chuckles. Perhaps the intensity of the TAUROS-RODEO GAME they'd watched earlier had rubbed her in the wrong way. Regardless, the ranger reaches out for a quick handshake. "My name is by the way. Do you have a general idea of where your Pokémon might have gone? We should start looking now."

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Involve or reference a Taurus-Rodeo Game
[break][break]
MUKBANG MARVELS + 🍁
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
awards
354 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 2:42:09 GMT
[attr="class","samjermain"]“If you say so, I do appreciate your help." The woman’s smile expands before it stiffens—like a corpse amidst rigor mortis. Sure, they want to spend their time at Funtasia helping a spineless Caterpie, Aubre. What a wonderful way to spend the weekend. At the explanation, Aubre rigorously shakes her head.

The awkward, disbelieving smile is replaced with something that reaches her eyes. She could count the number of times she’d been truly angry on one hand. “I’m no such thing. It takes two people to collide after all.” As the older, more experienced of the two, she should have been paying attention. As a doctor, she was always a little (extremely) hurt. “And, Lucy is far too cute to be mad at—especially when she’s being so helpful.”

In return for the courage, the Cufant received a gentle ruffling of the ears. When Audric’s hand extended, the redhead spun and forced herself to grab his hand. Her grip was inconsistent—ghostly before forcing itself to strengthen. “I’m Aubre Mckenna.” It always felt easier to say that without anything appended to it. Adding the hyphen always felt snotty somehow.

A deep breath served to clear her brain. This is about Maggie. Don’t get distracted. Her eyes lifted to a flag above one of the nearby stands. “She’s—well, she blows with the wind.” Hopefully, it hadn’t changed direction in the last few minutes.

close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 3:36:39 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","audric-lb"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-img"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w-1"]

The young woman seems friendly enough, so Audric is happy to put the little misunderstanding behind them. By all accounts, Lucy seemed eager to do the same. The little elephant squealed and tooted its little trunk happily as she was pet.[break][break]

"Nice to meet you, Aubre!" The ranger responds brightly, his expression shifting into one of curious fascination when she presents something like a riddle afterward. "'Blows with the wind', huh?" He takes a moment to think about it, fingers pensively rubbing his chin as the festival goes on around them. But it doesn't take too long before the proverbial lightbulb over his head lights up.[break][break]

"I don't suppose you're talking about a JUMPLUFF, are you?" He eagerly inquires.[break][break]

[attr="class","audric-lb-bannerbottom"]MUKBANG MARVELS 🍁

[break][break]

[newclass=.audric-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb b]color:#d5ad40;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d5ad40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d5ad40, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
awards
354 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 17:54:07 GMT
[attr="class","samjermain"]The redhead smiles brightly at the young man. “The same to you!” Or as brightly as someone only ever a breath away from a storm cloud could. Notably, her eyes quickly drop to the little pachyderm in front of her. For some reason, she’d always defaulted to the Pokemon in the room. And, while she wished she could blame that on an angry Houndoom, that fact was known long before that night.

She nods dumbly as he confirms her story. Then, he asks for clarification. Immediately, her cheeks redden. Had she not said that? “Yes, she is. I’m sorry I didn’t start with that—” What kind of person asks someone to just look for a Pokemon? “Way to be useless, huh?” It was no different than asking someone to just find a human without a description. It was reductive and far from helpful. Time to share something important.

Aubre chewed at the inside of her lip as the wind tousled her hair. “But she’s not a normal Jumpluff—” Which is why she felt so stupid for not being able to find her. “--she’s pink, kind of like a carnation.” A hand lifted to tuck a stray strand behind her ear. She turned as something waving in the breeze caught her attention, but it was just a balloon vendor.

A deep breath served to clear her brain. This is about Maggie. Don’t get distracted. Her eyes lifted to a flag above one of the nearby stands. “She’s—well, she blows with the wind.” Hopefully, it hadn’t changed direction in the last few minutes.

close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
110 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON May 4, 2024 5:30:46 GMT
Audric Black Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","audric-lb"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-pkmn"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w"]
[attr="class","audric-lb-img"]

[attr="class","audric-lb-w-1"]

Audric is visibly fascinated at the mention of a pink JUMPLUFF. "A shiny variant, you mean?" He turns over his shoulder and looks up at the sky for a moment as if he'll see it. "I'm sure I would have noticed that..."[break][break]

Lucy, too, seems to eager to find whatever her trainer is looking for. Before long, the latter turns back to Aubre and smiles. "Need help finding your Jumpluff? I happen to know some ways we might be able to track it." He assures her, digging into his pack for something before she can say anything else.[break][break]

[attr="class","audric-lb-bannerbottom"]MUKBANG MARVELS 🍁

[break][break]

[newclass=.audric-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb b]color:#d5ad40;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d5ad40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d5ad40, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.audric-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
awards
354 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
MUKBANG MARVELS
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 13:00:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The redhead nods. “If that’s what you want to call it, yes.” It wasn’t the medically correct term, but it wasn’t like she was lecturing him.
[break][break]
This man was helping her after all. She smiled softly. A lot of people spent years hunting things like Maggie. They wanted something different. But it wasn’t usually a boon for the Pokemon. “A farmer ran into her with his weedwhacker. He thought she was a weed.” Which made sense with Hoppip’s coloration. They looked like grass. “She did her recovery in Dad’s greenhouse.”
[break][break]

At the talk of her standing out, Aubre sighs. “You’d think so. But this place isn’t really conducive for sky gazing. There is a lot to look at.” Take your eyes off the path for a moment and you’d run into someone. That was probably how she lost sight of her in the first place. That or she’d been too close to a balloon stand when it happened. At his offer, her hand lifts to her chest. “I’d hate to be a bother, but I really could use an extra set of eyes.” This place was pretty big. “Lunch’s on me.”
[break][break]

His assertion draws the curious woman forward. Doe green eyes peer into his bag as a brow rises. “Have something specific in mind?”
[break][break]

She rolled the grass type’s Pokeball in her cardigan’s pocket. A twitch depressed the button, but her friend remained at large. They were still not near enough.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Curious kitty is curious

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#5AC575;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest1]font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color: #72CD89;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights