part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 5:30:40 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FUSION

CARNIVAL

“NO,” he says, cleaning up in the same manner as her. a scrunched up napkin returns him to the way she found him. clean and proper. rigid. and uniform.

did you want to do something?

the taste still lingers on his tongue. a mediocre morsel to her is rich and teeming with flavor compared to what he remembers. the gruel of galar is a next level of mundane that he has well adjusted himself to. not many can survive day in and day out, without variety, but fernando prides himself on being low maintenance.

this makes junk food extravagant beyond belief. it change his whole perception on his enjoyment in life. a warping that hits more aspects than he would like.

eva?

culture shock.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

— Help a carny with a troublesome customer or other issue
— Give your prize away to your thread partner or an NPC
— Offer a carnival treat to someone else
— Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths
— Eat a carnival treat
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 20:18:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Galar is buried so deep it’s as if it never happened. Whispers of a life long passed visited her in her dreams but she could never make heads or tails of it. The memories are buried for a reason, painful reminders of a love lost and more evidence she persistently fell short. Useful for a short time, but in the end Eva Morales is never enough.

You’d think she would learn to be wary, but a woman starved of connection clutches at every small morsel she’s given. Until he says her name, it’s something she didn’t even know she wanted to hear.

It makes her smile, which isn’t out of the ordinary, but it’s softer, appreciative, “Yeah, I do,” she takes his question as a desire to join her so she reaches out of his wrist, “C’mon,” and tugs him towards the outskirts of the carnival.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 5:26:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FUSION

CARNIVAL

THERE IS NO PROTEST TO HER PULL. no qualms with being dragged into her evening, with no regard for his own wants or desires. for his own objective is the same selfishness that he has always known: a desire to prepare and adapt for his future.

in this moment, this pocket of time, sits at the forefront of his survival. the head scientist is among the few he cannot replace. her happiness, and by large, her mental health, is his top concern.

putting her into his corner is an active bonus. secondary to mending the turmoil she doesn’t willingly admit to.

— Eat a carnival treat
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 5:20:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva leads them through the crowd, snaking their way through the growing density and through a narrow space between the tents. They make their way along the backside of the vendors. No one seems to spare them a second glance. After all, two members of the League’s elite certainly wouldn’t be up to no good.

It eventually becomes clear where they’re heading. Just outside the fairgrounds, a shadowing structure loomed over them. Littleroot’s Water Tower was one of the only original structures remaining in the town after the devastation of the attack by rocket. Its integrity was questionable as noted by the fence and warning signs that enclosed it.

“Hold on.”

With a smile, her arms wrap tightly around his waist. In an effortless jump (with help from her DELTA STREAM), they ascend to the platform at the top of the water tower overlooking the carnival.

The wind dies when their feet touch down on the grated metal, “I think this’ll be the best place to watch the fireworks,” she finally offers as an explanation. She uncurls her arms from around him to step over to the railing. She glances down at the carnival below, admiring the strings of lights sculpting the maze between vendors and rides.

After a moment of silence, she speaks again, “You know, I never got to say thank you.”

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 10:27:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FUSION

CARNIVAL

SHE DOESN’T HAVE TO TELL HIM TWICE. his own arm hooks into an awkward half-hug as they tether together. when he feels solid ground, he waits for her to let go first, before he feels safe enough to let a buffer of personal space exist once more.

where she leans forward to breathe in the scenery, he stays back. he can see everything he needs to from right here. the landscape, the horizon.

the hoenn they call home.

you don’t have to.

— Eat a carnival treat
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 4:16:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The breeze is a little stronger at the top of the tower, a bit more chilly. It’s not enough to make her uncomfortable but it’s noticeable. It doesn’t seem to phase her in the least bit. Wind had become a part of her.

Eva squats down to sit on the brim of the platform, hanging her legs over the edge to let them dangle freely. Her focus moves from the carnival to the horizon, watching the last few sparks of deep red fizzle out into a deep velvet blue, “Don’t be ridiculous, Fernando, of course I do,” she leans back on her palms, her legs swinging slowly to a beat in her head, “You didn’t have to be there for me but you were. So . . . thank you.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 4:46:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FUSION

CARNIVAL

“I WOULD DO IT ALL THE SAME,” he answers, revealing a part of himself.

because the choices we make should be our own. validation, expectations, reward—anything worth doing should stem from the heart.

the wind howls between them.

actions speak louder than words.

— Eat a carnival treat
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 5:19:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The blonde’s head tilts slightly, just enough to catch his silhouette in her periphery. The music of the wind and the whisper of the carnival below fill the silence while she mulls over his words. She agrees wholeheartedly, but it’s a deeper answer than what she expected from the councilman. He continued to surprise her every now and then.

Everything Eva has done has stemmed from the heart. Her career, joining the Kanto army, becoming Head Professor; it was all because she cared deeply - too deeply at times. Sometimes, it led her astray. Ultimately, she couldn’t come to regret her decisions, even if they shattered the very heart she trusted to guide her.

“They certainly do,” she finally says. It’s a lesson that took her too long to learn.

Eva turns at the waist to glance back at him. Her hand pats the ground beside her, “Scared of heights?” she teases with a smile, “Don’t worry, I’ll catch you if you fall.”

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 5:27:32 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FUSION

CARNIVAL

“ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED,” he answers with deadpan delivery. where it weighs between sarcasm and truth is left for interpretation. to how well she knows him by now.

but he picks up what she’s putting down. the spot next to her is filled at her request. she becomes the only other source of heat as the evening wears on.

— Eat a carnival treat
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:19:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 His dry sense of humor triggers a subtle eye roll. Even if there is any truth in it, she knows he won’t hesitate because actions speak louder than words.

There’s still a long way to go, but she’s starting to understand the unique language of Fernando Silph. She finds comfort in his company, even as the conversation fades and the fireworks dominate her attention.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,490 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
FUSION [woff]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 3:50:00 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: