6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 22:44:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
dogs were set up on the perimeter of the area, with only one of them staying by kyle's side for his own protection-- as well as to stop him from jeopardizing the operation with the dog's incompetence.

it was night time. lights from the neighboring houses were turned off and only the ambient sounds of wild pokemon from the nearby forest could be heard. kyle simply was relying on his pokemon's senses to detect whether the wild pokemon was there.

and then there was noelle.

"here's the plan: my pokemon corners the culprit and you beat that 'mon up. sounds good, yes?"

it was a simple and effective plan that required him to do nothing but to spectate. a bark from alpha would be the go signal once the wild pokemon appears, and then maybe noelle can go jump on it or something.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 4:18:19 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
As per expected, Noelle wasn't taking the mission with as much caution, or seriousness, as she should've been. Leaving most of the 'prep' work to Kyle, she was instead focused on the adorably dumb fish that floated about in the ponds. Crouching near it, she only cooed whenever the idiotic creatures nibbled at her fingertips in belief that they were food. "Kyle look, look," she ushered towards the magikarp that had her whole hand in its mouth, "I think this one likes me!"

Nearby, her dragonair, who also stood watch, merely sighed. Ever since leaving back home, the young priestess was honestly like a child lost in a toy store. It was...annoying, at best. Honestly, she'd never get the young Dragon Master's hand in marriage nor become a Dragon Sage at this rate. The blue-scaled serpent gently cleared her throat.

"I am paying attention," the pinkette abruptly straightened herself from leaning over the pool as she addressed her dragon. "He said...we're cornering it and he's attacking, right? Right!" Smile growing wide at her own success, she clasped her hands together.

Dragonair only sighed - her trainer was a moron.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 23:45:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he had mobilized his pokemon and set up the entire thing, thinking that those would be the only things he'd be doing. he did not factor in the fact that someone might be less reliable than him.

kyle watched the priestess get distracted by a magikarp. tempted to pick up a pebble and throw it in the water to disturb the fish, he only stopped because the effort it takes to bend over to pick up a pebble was too much for a simple task. thankfully, it doesn't last long.

he'll just pretend that he believed that she actually paid attention.

"...yeah, sure. let's go with that."

amid the distraction, the mightyena beside kyle tenses. one of his pokemon stationed up north from their location sounds a howl. it was natural enough for any wild pokemon to think that it was also another wild pokemon. it shouldn't take any caution from its normal route.

"culprit's from the north. good luck, noelle-chan."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 3:14:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
THE PREDATOR APPEARS FROM THE NORTH

[attr="class","aname2"]
A DILEMMA PRESENTS ITSELF

[attr="class","ipad"]
[attr="class","freiwantpkmn"]
THE MAGIKARP NOTICES NOTHING. even the doting notes of a pinkette fail to breach the hollow brain of this scaled fish. of course, with such obliviousness, it is no surprise that these poor koi have been hunted so easily. for the predator, a brainless hunt tastes just as good as a free meal. and so, the hunter arrives...[break][break]

[break]
male / fur coat[break]
sucker punch / retaliate / cotton guard / substitute / bite
[break][break]

a furfrou, trimmed fancifully, sneaks in with sharp eyes. perhaps it was abandoned by a careless owner-- there is no collar despite its dolled up coat. it pants quietly, revealing sharp fangs.[break][break][break]

[break][break]

YOU MUST MAKE A CHOICE:[break]
will you catch the furfrou or will you return the furfrou to the authorities for double poke and infamy rewards?[break][break]
&

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]

[newclass=.freiwantpkmn]background-color:#222222;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:2px 2px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 1:02:39 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Sticking her tongue out at her dragonair as she, 'totally got the plan right,' Noelle finally pulled herself away from the magikarp. Sending Kyle a big smile and wink, she gave a nod. "I'll do my best!" It was almost a shame she hadn't brought her prayer beads...But, they'd do fine. Maybe she could even convince Kyle to tell Mateo of how she 'single-handedly' caught a fish-stealing criminal. The thought made her feel a bit flustered and her heart beat a little faster. Realizing how quickly the thought of the dragon master made her lose focus, she softly clasped her hands on her cheeks and gave her head a shake. 'Focus!'

The distant howl from one of the other trainer's many dogs gave them just the alarm they needed. Trotting in with a low crouch, the poodle-like pokemon failed to notice the two trainers at first, its gaze focused on the unguarded pool of water. It crept forward, and that was when the pinkette sprung into action. She was no trainer, but, she did have common sense when it counted. "Odessa," she called out to her dragonair, "paralyze it!" the dragonair released a ring of electricity from the orb on her chest; a thunder wave.

it took the furfrou by surprise when a sudden ring surrounded it, giving a weak pulse of electricity that sunk into its trimmed form, causing a few sparks to occasionally appear; paralysis. The dog turned to face the girl and the dragon with a snarl, sharp teeth glowing as it readied a bite. It definitely wasn't fazed by the tall, serpentine like creature towering over it. 

that...wasn't good. dragonair looked at her, as if awaiting further instruction, but, the girl had clammed up, if just a bit. what...should she do? how...did trainers make split decisions like this, all the time? 

and so, noelle was quick to tap out with a sudden raise of her hand. 

"Uhm - kyle, your turn!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 3:13:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hyper beam."

the command came out without hesitation. cold, stern and precise, the tone of his voice gets the mightyena to act immediately.

energy accumulated within the mightyena's mouth before the dark-type fires it at the direction of the furfrou. paralysis did a good job of keeping it in place and the dragonair was a good enough distraction for the furfrou to not notice the incoming attack.

the attack blasts across the pond's surface, evaporating a layer as it collided with the culprit. its sheer intensity scatters droplets within the vicinity, showering them with a light drizzle. the beam pushes the canine off of the dragonair and back to the woods however.

"fuck," he cusses in a rather calmer tone than the expression suggested. "i think we overdid it."

he gets up from his spot and gestures for the mightyena to stay. "call for everyone else to gather." the dark-type howls soon after, with five other sounds from different directions following the sound.

he turns to noelle as he scratches the back of his head, his feet already moving towards the direction of where the furfrou went. "we're, uh, capturing it," he tells her.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 3:49:14 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
The sudden shot of an immense energy beam made the pinkette jump, if just a bit. She couldn't help but stare in awe a bit at its power, as well as the sheer obedience of the pokemon by his side. was that...what it meant to be a trainer? sure, she had close bonds with her pokemon, but, it was more in the sense that they were friends...perhaps even family. she didn't have the authority and command a trainer did; yet, at least. and, honestly, it was a bit amazing to see close up. almost immediately, she could tell that kyle was, simply putting it, a hell of a trainer. even if his aloof nature said otherwise.

tearing her eyes away from her companion and towards her dragonair, she fretted slightly. "are you okay?!" the dragon let out a soft huff, as though offended she'd believe such a petty attack would endanger her life. smiling fondly at the elegant dragon, her gaze flickered over towards the woods where the blast had sent the creature back to, a hand resting flat atop her eyes as she squinted, trying to find it...ah, nope. it was gone."...mhm, you definitely overdid it," noelle spoke to her partner with a small giggle. still, that'd be a a nice lesson for the thieving dog; don't terrorize and eat cute fish!...er, and don't steal either!

a visible look of slight confusion did cross noelle's features at the mention of capturing it, as she quickly trailed behind Kyle. "aren't we supposed to...you know, take it back to officials?...can you do that?" she paused, eyes narrowing even further. "...are we gonna get in trouble?...neat!" of course, the pinkette was always down for getting into some rambunctious activities with her companions. "lets go!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 2:51:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it looks like a wild pokemon. so feral that it even attacked your dragonair." it was a lazy explanation, but an explanation nonetheless. "reports say it's a wild pokemon, so it's definitely a wild pokemon."

kyle turns to his mightyena. the darkness does not make him confident in his navigation in a dark forest without his aide. he takes out his flashlight before motioning his mightyena to walk.

"lead the way."

through bushes and shrubs, the mightyena takes them where vegetation grew unruly. they wander through the forest until the mightyena finally detects the furfrou within the darkness. kyle flashes his light on it.

the furfrou was unconscious.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 21:41:00 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
Brow quirking at Kyle's, poor, explanation of why it was okay, Noelle only smiled and nodded, trotting on after him as he led the way. The blue orb on Odessa's chest glowed brightly, lighting the way as they made their way deeper into the forest. Finally, they came across the defeated dog, who was utterly knocked out after taking the hyper beam head on. "Yea, you really overdid it." The woman hummed slightly, standing back.

"Well? He's all yours. Oh - do you think they'd let me have one of their magikarp's as a reward? They're so cute! And you got a cool new dog and I didn't get a thing..."
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 11:49:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the answer to her question was probably no. "if you steal one, i'll pretend not to see it."

he lobs a pokeball at the furfrou, shaking until the pokemon inside it eventually settles down for the capture. alpha comes over to fetch the ball for kyle, with the rest of his pokemon coming out of the forests not a moment later. each of them, besides alpha, gets recalled back to their respective balls.

she whines, and kyle could only stare at her as he stifles his grumbling.

eyes narrowed before he heaved a sigh and scratched the back of his head. "fine. i'll give you something when we get back." he starts taking an inventory of the things he can give her in his head, deciding for a pokemon of equal, if not better, value of the pokemon he nabbed for the night.

he'd start walking back to civilization before turning to noelle and telling her a point he forgot to say earlier.

"and furfrou isn't even that good of a combatant. why'd you get jealous about me getting one?" kyle valued it more than its value in battle and general utility, but that was besides the point.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 3:12:56 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
The thought of just...snagging one of those dumb, cute fish did cross her mind maybe once. Or twice. But, the pinkette soon gave her head a firm shake. "You're...a good friend, Kyle?" She offered, eyebrows knitting together. What? At least he wouldn't report her if she did discretely just stuff one of the fish into a pokeball and left. Imagine trying to explain that to an elder...She could already imagine the headache that'd bring.

The pinkette did perk up at the notion of 'getting' something from him though, her verdant gaze resting on him with a bright-eyed, and rather excited, expression. "I...I don't want a dog, Kyle," she soon added with a rather flat expression, watching as he, successfully, captured the knocked out poodle. "Because it's cute? And if you get something, I should get something. That's only fair, right?" Her, slightly childish, reply was followed by the slightest purse of her lips. "Right?" she chimed once again.

// unless u want to continue, u can start wrapping raping it up, i think? 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
homewrecker [m]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2019 2:12:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke & 5 infamy.[break] kyle receives the aforementioned furfrou.