he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
6'0 height
6'0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
169 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
firearm
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 4:00:01 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his clinic looks like an actual clinic in the imminent days before opening. the moving boxes have disappeared, replaced with inviting decor and modern furniture. his new receptionist — a rocket sent to him with his tail between his legs — plays proxy for any surprise visits by rocket members now. [break][break]
he's prepared and waiting for when appears in the doorway. the look in his eyes is equal parts welcoming and prying. [break][break]
"admin cross."
[break][break]
he lifts a hand off his desk, gesturing to a chair.
[break][break]
"to what do i owe the pleasure?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,206 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
firearm
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 6:50:04 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

jayden barely makes a glance at as he walks through the kotov clinic, breezing through the doorway with ease.

[break][break] "dr. kotov."

[break][break] his umbreon slips past him, brushing affectionately against the familiar psychiatrist, before leaping onto the chair that the albino man gestures to.

[break][break] "i needed an update on my prescription," he says idly, lips twisting into a ghost of a smile. "and i wanted to see how your accomodations were treating you. are you pleased?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#756276; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(20%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
6'0 height
6'0 height
awards
169 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
firearm
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 2:15:37 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
umbreon's affections go largely ignored, spared only a look as it climbs onto the chair meant for its trainer. marcus is more interested in the man standing before his desk — he's older now, and with an air of confidence that he doesn't remember him having as a clumsy, bruised boy. [break][break]"i am pleased. very."[break][break]his gaze sweeps the room, then settles back on the admin.[break][break]"beckett has already brought me his list, so i won't be wanting for clients once i open." [break][break]the file rests in a locked drawer, full of rockets the underboss wants to bring to heel. [break][break]"hopefully some of these faithless recruits can still be salvaged."[break][break]one such recruit sits in his lobby, relegated to the menial work of picking up calls and typing information into a scheduling system. [break][break]"now, regarding your prescription — have you been following up with another doctor, or have you let it lapse since we last met?"
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,206 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
firearm
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 21:44:51 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

a flicker of disdain passes through jayden's expression at the mention of their "faithless recruits".

[break][break] his mouth is set into a grim line.

[break][break] "please do. and let me know if i can be of any assistance, doctor."

[break][break] there is a prickle at the back of his neck as he feels sweep his gaze over him; it reminds him of the early days of interacting with , when he'd first landed in kanto. like a past memory come to life.

[break][break] "i have," he says. "but i've switched my service back over to you, now that you're here." he inclines his head. "you know how it is. better to keep things... in the family."

[break][break] jayden steps over to the chair, and with a jerk of his head, lada is leaping off the chair to allow her trainer to sit.

[break][break] "i haven't seen any hallucinations in many years, doctor."

[break][break] at least not in daylight. there was no telling what happened in his night terrors.

[break][break] not even or knew about them.

[break]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#756276; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(20%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
6'0 height
6'0 height
awards
169 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
firearm
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 1:56:30 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
marcus turns away from at the mention of his transfer. he shakes his mouse, illuminating his face with blue light as his computer exits its sleep. he leans into a palm, littering the admin's words with periodic, rapid clicks. [break][break]the intense focus lining the hard angles of his face makes it seem like he's not listening at all, but he eventually finds what he's looking for with a little "ah" and responds:[break][break]"agreed," he says slowly, distractedly, still staring at the screen. "league psychiatrists could never fully understand you. it's good to have you back as a patient again, in any case."[break][break]ideally, jayden wouldn't need to be under anyone's care, but such a reality is incompatible with rocket's goals. he needs him to stay sharp. controllable.[break][break]"really?" his voice is full of fascination. he looks up from the screen, eyes finding jayden where he now sits in the chair. "that's incredible news, cross. i take it your anxiety has improved as well?"
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,206 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
firearm
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 21:29:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

'league psychiatrists could never fully understand you.'

[break][break] of course they couldn't. how was it possible that anyone - not in rocket - understand him?

[break][break] reflected in amethyst were glimmers of shimmering pink, as his mind caught onto memories once discarded.

[break][break] . .

[break][break] the league could never understand.

[break][break] they would never know.

[break][break] "of course, sir."

[break][break] the title rolled off his lips in familiarity, reminded of a time when he was not the other man's superior. where he was very much his subordinate, tormented by daytime nightmares.

[break][break] jayden's gaze turns to the blood-red gaze of the psychiatrist's, feeling his throat suddenly dry.

[break][break] "i suppose you could say that." he pressed his lips together. "for the most part."

[break]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
6'0 height
6'0 height
awards
169 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
firearm
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 6:23:59 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his keyboard clicks away as he types new notes in. documenting 's lack of hallucinations in "many years" is simple enough, but his observation trails off mid-sentence as the admin describes his anxiety. [break][break]the text cursor blinks besides a half-written word as marcus turns his face to level jayden with a look.[break][break]
"for the most part?"
[break][break]his voice invites elaboration, but his gaze demands it.
[attr="class","bottom"]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,206 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
firearm
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 14:41:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

discomfort rises brief on jayden's face, a flicker of emotion, before it disappears just as quickly.

[break][break] this was 's job. to pry, and then pry some more.

[break][break] "i still have some sleepless nights."

[break][break] night terrors.

[break][break] it's why he needed the refill on his prescription.

[break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,701 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
firearm
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 23:10:36 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: