Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
girls night out [s][funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 20:54:15 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
Right now she was at a… another game booth.

However this one involved guessing the approximate number of the contents of a jar, and so far nobody had won yet.

So she was up next, and the contents of the jar were… no way.

“No fucking way, how the hell can I count all those?!” she muttered to herself, brow screwed up in concentration because she was facing down the single-largest jar of jellybeans she’d ever seen.

What made this worse is that she only got one guess… one chance to get it right.

+
+ prompt: participate in a “guess-how-many-there-is” contest

[newclass=".zuzu b"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu i"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

astronomia
she/her
february 24
alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
what keeps my heart awake is colourful silence.
awards
41 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 21:37:55 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar

studied the jar carefully from her place in line. The woman in front of her seemed to be having trouble making a guess herself. Sometimes, Sansa figured, you really just needed to take a risk and go with it. But she respected the fact that it was her turn nonetheless.

The carnival attendant, on the other hand, was getting impatient with the waiting. "Are you gonna guess or what, lady?"

Though she finds the man quite rude after what she'd just been thinking, the redhead steps forward and stands beside the woman. Placing hands on her knees, she leans forward to take a closer look at the jar as well. "Have you decided on a number yet? Neither of us will probably get it right, anyway." She smiles.

It was probably something random like four-hundred and sixty-two. The ALOLAN RAICHU floating above them thinks so, but he obviously can't say it.

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Help a carny with a troublesome customer or other issue
[break][break]
GIRLS NIGHT OUT + 🪐
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:25:27 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
She didn’t want to take the bait and cause trouble, however she couldn’t resist making a sassy, snarky clapback.

With folded arms over her chest, she sighed.

“You know, I agree with her,” she said in the redhead’s direction; hoping that the one in charge of the booth wasn’t the one to cause the trouble.

“I’ll take my guess, knowing this it must be some meme number like… I don’t know, four hundred and twenty?”

She knew she was way off the mark, but still… that looked way more than four hundred and twenty jelly beans.

“Nope, you’re wrong! Next!”

Ah well, at least she tried!

+
+ prompt: lose at least one carnival game

[newclass=".zuzu b"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu i"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

astronomia
she/her
february 24
alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
what keeps my heart awake is colourful silence.
awards
41 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 5:07:28 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar

Sansa scowls at the carnival attendant's mocking response. When it is her turn to make a guess, she takes her time as well. On purpose. When the attendant starts getting impatient again, she stands her ground. "I bought my ticket. I'm going to take my time to count these jelly beans. There are no rules on a time limit."

The carnival attendant, still, tries to urge her to hurry. But Sansa stands her ground. Eventually, she decides to take a guess on her own. Before the carnival attendant can respond, however, she simply walks off and rejoins the girl from before. As a TROUBLESOME CUSTOMER, her answer was going to be wrong no matter what she said.

"Hey... sorry about that, honey. That carnival attendant was so rude! Are you okay?"

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Be a troublesome customer
[break][break]
GIRLS NIGHT OUT + 🪐
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights