Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Overdue Reunion [Thomas][WOFF]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 3:30:54 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Yeah, I created underground biomes, to better house different types of Pokemon.", he'd reply to her.

"As aggressive as the Combee were, the fall off the Tauros was far worse.", he'd tell her with a chuckle. It was clear that a day's rest was all he needed to be back on his feet.

"Yeah, the Tauros was fine, thankfully. After me and my partner took care of the Combee, we made sure to get the Tauros free, and get him some medical treatment.", he'd explain to her.

Thomas chuckled at her remark about the children's menu. Though given his size, and how active he was, the man was a big eater. He figured her stature made the smaller portions ideal, but he couldn't see himself eating from the kid's menu again.

"You know how I am about affection from strangers.", he'd tell her. Or social interaction, for that matter. After he went sober, he found himself having a harder time socializing.

A woman with long black and red hair exited the Bumper Cars, having just finished with the ride. After ducking into the shadows, she would drop the Illusion, coming out as a Zoroark, who approached Thomas.

"Lydia, this is my faithful Zoroark, Kuma Lisa.", he'd tell her.

A Zorua would pop out from her mane, sniffing the blonde curiously. "And this is Gwydion, a Zorua I befriended recently."

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 0:23:16 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","lydiamag"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
While much of their time was spent at her stepfather’s lighthouse home, Lydia was well-acquainted with luxury. Her mother’s home was a stately mansion from a bygone age. Within its walls, playing knight seemed almost fitting. Many childhood evenings were spent waving fake (and then real) swords from the balcony and rampart. The top room looked like something out of a fantasy novel. The gardens, meanwhile, But an underground biome? That seemed a strange flex for her to comprehend.[break][break]

She tried to imagine this ranch of his. The closest she could approximate was some sort of underground gerbil tunnel network. “Hm.” Her lips pursed for a moment before the soldier admitted defeat. “I am not sure my imaginings are doing your facility justice.” The blonde opened her mouth to expand—to perhaps make a suggestion—before closing it with a noncommittal sound. “I am glad you put such care into providing a home for Lord Arceus’s children, however.” Her own team was small due to her dislike of imprisoning sentient things. And the fact that her home in this foreign place was a small house with barely enough yard to play handball.[break][break]

The soft smile bloomed again. “I am glad you are in one piece. It could have been far worse.” A stumble from that Tauros and she would be attending a defector’s funeral. A thing that would no doubt aggravate her family. “I am sure it was quite the sight to behold.” At the talk of strangers, Lydia chuckled.[break][break]

“I would think it might be easier with children.” For the most part, they had no boundaries—especially if they had lax, silly parents. She licked her ice cream with gusto, dabbing away melt from the side of her lips. “They do not bite, you know?” Still, she was no better. Affection from people she knew made her freeze like a Deerling in traffic.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lycanroc form-midday"]

[newclass=".lydiamag"]--accent:#ACDEF7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/af/bb/jiv6dvkF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote b, .lydiamag blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lydiamag blockquote b { font-size:11px!important } .lydiamag blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 0:32:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Well, you could always stop by, and see for yourself.", Thomas told her half-teasingly. "But seriously, don't be a stranger, Lyds. I'd always be happy to have you visit us.", he'd offer her.

"I suppose I got lucky. But then, you could say that the Combee attack was unlucky in the first place.", he'd reply to her, with a chuckle.

"I beg to differ.", Thomas told her. He remembered what other children were like, back in his youth. Taking advantage of any opportunity to be little shits. Teaming up on 'weaker' children, making life hell for adults who couldn't put them in their places.

"I found it while reading a book with her. It was the name of an illusionist. She liked the name, so it stuck. Similar story with the little guy, here. I read him a book, with one of the characters being a magician and trickster.", he'd explain to her.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2023 14:10:29 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The blonde turned to stare at her cousin for a moment. A smile appeared before it was submerged beneath red cheeks. "I suppose I should." Being embarrassed, too much so to ask for help, did not mean she should treat Thomas like a pariah. "I would love to see this mythical ranch of yours." Her cheeks flushed. "I'll need you to send me your contact information, however."[break][break]

The robber that had landed her in the hospital hadn't been nice enough to leave her contact list behind. And, of course, the phone had proven untraceable.[break][break]

"It was likely attracted by all of the sugar." Not only was this place full of cotton candy and sugar-coated dough but it was practically a fount of soda and sugary beverages. "Still, we are fortunate you are not allergic." The blonde laughed as memories of her elder brother, who was allergic rushing into the house with swollen lips.[break][break]

If anyone knew how nasty children could be, Lydia should have been among them. Her own siblings made a sport of slipping mudblood and bastard into every sentence. "I suppose children have their....cruelties." Perhaps they were more piranha than shark.[break][break]

Her lips perked upward at the story. "It is certainly more creative than my methods." Each of her Pokemon was named after a figure in classical mythos. "Perhaps yours will help me find a name for them." Her eyes flicked to the Iron Valiant.

[attr="class","bottom"]   [break]

[newclass=".lydiamag"]--accent:#ACDEF7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:11px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/af/bb/jiv6dvkF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag blockquote b, .lydiamag blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .lydiamag blockquote b { font-size:11px!important } .lydiamag blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".lydiamag .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 12:06:41 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas wasn't surprised that Lydia didn't have his contact information. After all, it had been years since the two last saw one another. "How would you like it?", he asked her, pulling out his phone.

If he knew what transpired, what Lydia had gone through, he'd be hunting the people responsible down.

"These Combee were uncharacteristically aggressive, actually. They're currently being looked over at the Lab.", he'd tell her.

"Humans tend to be cruel, just that kids are less likely to mask it amongst one another.", he mused. "But then, organizations like Rocket allow people a vessel to embrace their innate cruelty, no?"

"Perhaps. I still need to come up with a name for mine, truth be told.", he'd admit to her.

tags:

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
247 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 17:51:55 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The reason behind her absence seemed to suffice. It seemed Thomas did not care what had kept her rooted on the other side of the bridge—only that she’d now crossed it. The blonde pulled out her own phone. It was obviously on the cheaper side. Its Horsea case, however, sets it apart from the typical pay-as-you-go device. “I believe it best you text it to me.” With all the papers in her vest pockets, any notes would end up in the rubbish by the end of the night. [break][break]

She rattled her own number off twice—just to ensure he had it. When his text came across, she would add him to the contact list. Instead of trying to summarize their relationship with a ringtone and a cutesy nickname, she just put his name. Checking it’d saved appropriately, she listened to him about the Combee. Her lips pulled down into a little frown.[break][break]

“That is concerning.” While few people interrupted a hive for fun, avoidance would do no good if the bug types turned into poison-laden homing missiles. Killer bee was just another unneeded straw on the region’s back. How many more until it snapped under the weight? “I hope the scientists figure it out. If it’s contagious…” Normally stalwart and not prone to flights of fancy, the veteran shuddered. There were things far worse than Combee in this region.[break][break]

At the talk of cruelty, her mind went back to her brother. The things he said and the punches he threw when Mother was looking elsewhere. Then, came all the whispers and mocking nicknames. The things whispered in the volume of wind in a forest. Loud enough for her to see but not loud enough for her to confront. “You are not wrong, but I do not think that particular child was waiting to pounce.” At the talk of Rocket, a sigh passed her lips. “I do not think that is a thing particular to Rocket. All power corrupts, cousin.”[break][break]

A sigh passed her lips. “It seems we’re both stuck then. It’s hard to capture it’s essence.” She shook her head. “Maybe we can figure it out over—” Her phone began to buzz. A reminder that it was time to return to the drudgery of Karens and drunkards. “--text.”

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 21:44:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas punched in her phone number as she read it off to him. Once her information was saved, he'd send her a simple text reading "test."

The notification of her phone confirmed that he punched it in correctly. Just like her, he just labeled her by her first name.

"So far, I haven't really suffered any negative symptoms, and neither has the Tauros. I'll need to check in with the Rangers later, but it doesn't seem to be spread through being stung.", he'd remark.

"You're right.", Thomas admitted, thinking back on all the corrupt officials he dealt with in his prior career.

"Duty calls?", Thomas asked her. "I'll leave you to it, then. It was good to finally see you again.", he'd tell his cousin warmly.

"And for the love of Xerneas, don't be a stranger! Come by and visit us!", he'd playfully chastise her.

tags:

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 23:54:23 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: