She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
490 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 19:10:23 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

So he was up for her challenge whenever she approached his gym. Good! She would have to study up, but travelling Hoenn to do her Ranger duties would get her lots of opportunity for battling and finding new pokemon. She had faith in herself when it came to pulling things together, but it was largely luck up to date. She needed some skills to back up her smack talk. "I'll display your gym badge proudly once I've got it."

Munchlax was stepped on by a Tsareena who opted not to acknowledge him, offending his ego. He used slam to knock her down, and the two began quarreling as the trainers spoke. "Care to share some of those pairs you like to work with?" She laughed, not expecting him to share some of his previous strategies. He'd probably cook something up just for her, given her reliance on ghosts. She was eager to double battle, though.

When the Tsareena looked like she was mid-Punishment, Robin tossed a pokeball to stop her from landing the hit. "I'll try to surprise you. Well, or show up with this Drakloak I caught earlier. I think he looks pretty sick. Not that, uh, that's how you should choose teams or anything - I know that. But man, he's -" she paused as her Ranger pager pinged. She pulled it out to see she was needed a few routes over for a Combee infestation. "Ah. I've got to run for a late night mishie. But I will be harassing you for that badge before long. Promise!" She offered him a fist bump before she would head on her way with Mun in tow.

Catching tsareena
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 16:14:07 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lam"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was good to see an enthusiastic reaction to challenging his gym. Fledgling as it was, Lam was still getting into the swing of it. So to hear that someone actually looked forward to a future battle? Well, it warmed his little rookie gym leader heart. “Ha! That’d just give away the surprise.” A lot of his combos didn’t remain consistent, but some did. “Nice try, though.” His grin betrayed a sense of amusement at her moxie.[break][break]
The rattling of a nearby trashcan on the street corner alerted him to a nosy raticate. It clicked its front teeth together, clawed little hands lifting in the effort to ward away his shinx. Noodle was unbothered, darting forward with a SHOCK WAVE rolling out ahead of him to stun the rat. Lam snagged it with a pokeball before the shinx could bully it some more.[break][break]
Her rambling drew a laugh from him and he waved a hand. “Naw I get it, sometimes aesthetic really does hit right.” His head tilted in time to the sudden beep of her pager, then nodded as she announced her need to exit. “I’ll hold you to it,” he replied cheerfully, fist lifting to return the bump before he went his own way, toward home. All the while wondering what exactly a ‘late night mishie’ was.

[break][break]
// randomized dw // catching raticate

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#9eb591!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:57:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!