She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
477 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 18:52:31 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Lilycove has so much diversity." Munchlax nodded in agreement. Robin had the rare opportunity to spend a week somewhere, tasked by a Ranger mentor to try and stick around in one spot for longer than usual. Her rapid travelling over the region hadn't gone unnoticed; she thought it made her look like a more dedicated Ranger, but apparently, it was good to get a deeper impression of different cultural hotspots.

This left here in Lilycove. And she was surprised at how much she had missed at her last run through the town. It wasn't every day you could see a wild Klefki and a wild Zigzagoon in the same stretch of the woods. "Let's become Lilycove experts this week, eh, Munchlax?" She giggled as he struck a confident pose.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 3:30:11 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lam"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“You gonna keep me safe from the menacing wingulls, Pops?” he asked before popping a fried cheese ball into his mouth. The twittering from the shiny pidove nested in the messy hair atop his head confirmed her determination. “Cool. Noodle ran away last time.” The shinx in question puffed indignantly at his heels. Little crackles of static kicked off of tiny paws.[break][break]
Lam wasn’t quick to forget the first time he’d visited Lilycove on his own, and the squawking birds that had hunted him down over some street cart food. (And yes, Noodle had led the charge in fleeing, no matter how much the shinx protested. Now, though, he was a newly established resident. And ingratiating himself with the city’s locale and routines seemed just as important as running matches out of the gym.[break][break]
He didn’t assume the pedestrian up ahead of him would abruptly stop in the middle of the sidewalk and strike a pose with bold declaration, so unfortunately he nearly crashed into her back—only managing to stop short just before. “Oop, sorry ‘bout that.”[break][break]
It was a casual enough reply, and it wasn’t enough of a grievance to be annoyed by. He popped another cheese ball into his mouth, before lifting a shoulder in a shrug. “Gonna be an expert, huh? You ‘n me both.”

[break][break]
// randomized dw

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lam"] --accent:#9eb591!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 5:37:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOMBRE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONCHKROW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
477 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 20:19:46 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin squeaked as she was pushed forward; turning around, she relaxed at the sight of a person rather than a menacing pokemon. She had a habit of tempting fate, and it would have been just her luck to encounter a freaky Rhyhorn or something just then. "O-oh. Um." Did he see her posing with her Munchlax? She needed to develop some greater situational awareness. Time to switch tracks. "Uh, yes, I'm really interested in what Lilycove has to offer. I've barely been here before, but I've been witnessing some pairings of wild pokemon here."

She looked around and saw a Honchkrow and Lombre behind the two of them on the path. The flying type was chirruping at the Lombre. "See -- you wouldn't expect to see those two around together, but the city has created an environment where wide varieties of pokemon feel comfortable with each other. The, like, forced proximity is desensitizing pokemon to species they might otherwise be wary of." She clicked her tongue at the wild pokemon.

"And, as luck would have it, I actually could use a Honchkrow..." While the bird was distracted by the Lombre, she pulled a pokeball and tossed it at its backside.

Attempting to catch HONCHKROW

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 23:38:06 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Ah, sorry. I swear I wasn’t trying to eavesdrop,” he replied with an easy laugh, both hands lifting in a show that he was pretty harmless. “Just kinda hard to miss.” But she swapped subjects quickly, and Lam rolled with it—nodding along with her words. “It’s a nice city, isn’t it?” he chimed in response, “Just moved here recently, so I’m starting to figure out the same.”[break][break]
It really was interesting, wasn’t it? Unlike Slateport, which still seemed bound by a specific grouping of types, Lilycove boasted a strange variety. Coming together in odd couples that usually would never be seen together. “I think if I were a lombre, I’d still be wary of that one,” he pointed over at the looming honchkrow with a snort. Only to perk up as the young woman mentioned looking for one of the corvids. “Oh, are you a fan of birds as well?”[break][break]
He tended to collect a little bit of everything, but there was no denying his preference for feathered friends. Even so, he signaled to his shinx. The little feline darted forward, stunning the lombre with a SHOCK WAVE so that Lam could lob a pokeball at it.

[break][break]
// randomized dw // catching lombre

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 3:10:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDEEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGAHORN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HORN ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAGALGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ADAPTABILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TWISTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
477 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 18:11:54 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

She laughed. "Yeah, we tend to stand out." Munchlax and her didn't need to blend in anyhow; the two of them wanted to be very visible, so they could be helpful rangers. "What made you choose Lilycove?" Her family was in Dewford, and while she didn't like being back there, she hadn't considered setting roots down elsewhere. She had been tunnel-visioned on her travelling, so much so that she hadn't stayed long in any place until now.

"I do like birds! I have a stronger affinity for ghosts, but I've never really encountered a bird I didn't like. Besides this Wingull that stole my fries. That guy's on my nemesis list." Their catches were successful, but they didn't make it far down the road before another pair stood before them. "Even these water types don't have similar habitats. In fact, Dragalge are aggressively territorial." She didn't study her dex information like most rangers; she knew that from her dad's near-death experience scuba diving around their reefs.

Skipping
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 16:24:36 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

He waved a hand lazily, and grinned. “Nothing wrong with standing out.” He was more of a sideline guy more often than not, but his partner was far more outgoing in a similar way. was his more sensational other half by far. His head tilted in consideration at the question asked of him. “Well, it helps that I took over the gym here,” he shrugged, “but it also reminds me of home. I’m native to Alola, so it felt more familiar than some of the other cities here.” Slateport had definitely not been it.[break][break]
“You like traveling? I always wondered what it would be like to do that more regularly.” Of course, he’d done his fair share of floating around Alola during particular seasons due to his father’s research, but they’d still always come back to the same house in Hau’oli.[break][break]
His grin widened significantly at the confirmation, “Wingulls are little gremlins with wings, you’re right. Especially the ones here. They’re a special brand of goblin mode.” He was a bird guy himself, as if that weren’t obvious by the pidove still nested in his hair. She fluttered free, though, once they came upon more opponents. Unafraid of the dragalge, she swung at it with the unexpected force of a DRAGON HAMMER – comically out of place on such a small bird. “Huh? Are they? I’m not really big on aquatic life, so I’m not super knowledgeable.” He was working on that, though, so he chanced tossing a pokeball at the kelpy creature.[break][break]
“Pretty ironic for someone who lives by the ocean, huh?”

[break][break]
// randomized dw // catching dragalge

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 17:41:47 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAKLOAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHARPEN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
[break]
LAM CAUGHT THE DRAGALGE!
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
477 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 21:12:55 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"A bird guy from Alola who doesn't know a lot about sea creatures..." He was a very intriguing character. She watched his Pidove demolish the Dragalge. "Whoa, uh, do those like, naturally know that?" She had never seen such a hard-hitting Pidove. She used to think little of them, but perhaps she was wrong. People dismissed ghost types as broody and uncooperative, so she really should be better about her own assumptions.

An unmistakable ghostly aura surrounded the dragon that approached them. She pulled her dex to recall its name -- Drakloak -- and pumped her fist into the air. "Ah, I've never seen this ghost before." Munchlax knew what to do, jumping onto its ghostly tail. It was hit-or-miss, the hands-on approach, because of the ephemeral nature of ghost types, but things were working out in Munchlax's favor right now. He held the dragon still so she could toss a pokeball at it.

"My Ranger mentors keep telling me to branch out," she confessed, "but I think it's really cool to see a trainer really committed to a kind of pokemon, like you and birds. I want to be a ghost type expert. I want to be the Ranger you turn to when you have a haunted house or spooky ruins to go through. Y'know? I want to be known for something, I guess. Something I'm good at. It's hard to be as well-rounded as other Rangers are, as we're supposed to be." She rubbed the back of her head. "I'm sorry, that's a lot to dump on someone you've just met. It's not so bad, any of it. I just, y'know, love my ghost types. People are so afraid of them, and I really want to foster a healthier relationship between people and wild ghosts."

Catching Drakloak

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 0:17:01 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Yep, that’s me.” The dynamic of it wasn’t lost on him, but he’d long accepted the oddity of it. His pidove didn’t waste any time, swiveling between the caught and the to catch. With a gusty AIR SLASH, she sent a curious carbink that had appeared alongside the spectral dragon spinning back toward Lam for his open pokeball. “Nope, they don’t usually! She’s just a little special, this one.” Poppy fluttered back to his shoulder, awaiting scratches under her beak with contented coos.[break][break]
“Oh, yeah? My partner is pretty into ghost types! And poison as well, but point stands! I see my fair share of them because of that.” Rook’s pokemon tended to linger around the shady corners of their house, waiting to pop out. And his mimikyu had taken to following Lam around as much as she did her actual trainer. “Looks like you’re well on your way, though to expanding your niche.” He pointed to the pokeball containing the drakloak she’d just caught. “I can’t say it isn’t useful to have the ability to work with more types. I think I’d be a lousy gym leader if my match ups weren’t well-rounded.” He wasn’t the flying themed leader, after all. No matter his type preferences.[break][break]
His head tilted side to side, Buuut I also think that’s where dual-typing is useful. It allows room for the familiarity of your preferences as well as the range offered by other types, so long as you can work around the disadvantages too.” He waved a hand, an easy going laugh following. “I don’t mind, I’ve been told I’m easy to talk to. Besides, that’s a pretty honorable goal, I think. You’re right—ghosts are often misrepresented. They’re not so bad at all.”[break][break]
Fish on the other hand? No thanks.

[break][break]
// randomized dw // catching carbink

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:51:01 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANECTRIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ELECTRIC TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KABUTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
477 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 22:17:52 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"I wanna check out your partner's ghost collection," she said. "Gotta compare notes and all that." She laughed. She weighed his thoughts on dual typing against her own strategy thus far. Maybe she could better utilize dual typing to get more familiar with strange types and use that to get better acclimated to the fighting styles and requirements for other types. "That's good advice. I should try some dual typings like this Drakloak."

She couldn't help herself: "Then, I'll get a good spread of types to take you on, eh? I don't do a lot of battling, but I bet a little brushing up could get me ready to face you. Uh. But maybe take it easy on me. More a Ranger than a trainer and all that." She rubbed the back of her head, hoping her brief confidence didn't earn her any prejudice in a future match.

She flinched as a Kabuto charged at her out of nowhere -- the pokemon, easily identifiable because of how creepy she found it, was typically much more docile than the one coming her way. Munchlax dove from where he'd been walking, body slamming the Kabuto like he were protecting the president. The Kabuto scratched him back, but then Munchlax bit the fossil pokemon. The bite was far more effective than the body slam, giving Robin a clear window to toss a pokeball.

"Oh! Do you have to, like, fight a billion gym battles every day as leader? It must get repetitive." Much more repetitive than the work of a Ranger, anyhow.

Catching kabuto
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 16:09:50 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

“I’m sure he’d love to show them all off,” he replied with a laugh, “they’re all like his babies. Though, he’s got a lot of poison types too, so be warned. They’re all the smellier sorts.” Stunkies and trubbish galore, but hey— put up with a lot of the short falls that came with having so many birds around, Lam was willing to put up with a particularly rank trubbish sunning itself on a hot day. For the most part. “I think it’d be useful! At least, that’s what I’ve found to be the case in battling professionally.” His shoulder rose and fell with a shrug.
It afforded him the ability to use a variety of avians, barring matches against electric types. Only a few ways to work around that disadvantage, sadly.[break][break]
Speaking of electric-types… the manectric wasn’t quite so forward as the kabuto, but it crouched low with the intent to spring for his pidove. Noodle, however, was on the case—the shinx changed the larger canine nipping at its ankles with a solid CRUNCH so that Lam could detain it with a pokeball.[break][break]
His attention moved back to the younger ranger, smile widening. “Yeah? Bet you’d be more up to snuff than you think—you’ve been handling these wild pokemon pretty well.” Okay, so maybe catching wild pokemon wasn’t quite so strategic as competitive battling, but still. “I’ll be waiting for your challenge then, I’ll hold you to it.” It was no more than a lighthearted tease, but he wouldn’t turn down a challenge when it was presented.[break][break]
Lam puffed out a breath in thought. It was just forceful enough to make the flop of green hair on his forehead blow upward before it fell back into place, messy as ever. “Maybe not every day,” he replied, cracking an amused grin, “depends on what day of the week, I think. But nah—usually there’s a lot of variety when it comes to double battling, and lots of opportunity to switch up what pairs I work with.”

[break][break]
// randomized dw // catching manectric

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Urban Discovery [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 1:25:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RATICATE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LASER FOCUS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TSAREENA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUEENLY MAJESTY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PUNISHMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATIC MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]