forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
On the Prowl [Bond Bridge]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 21:33:36 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
"So, where did you last see the... Skitty, was it? Maybe it scampered up a tree," Grigori suggested to the younger girl. After all, she had seemed somewhat distraught at the loss of the pokemon. There was no way it could've gone far from the beaten path. Or gotten itself hurt.

Unlike the person he got done 'visiting' earlier. Better to leave that part out, though. Not exactly in the business of scaring people if he could help it.

It also wasn't relevant, outside the 'why' of how he had gotten there. He had seen Eleanor upset with the disappearance, so he offered to help. The least he could do AND do some good in the world. A win-win situation for the both of them.

And in tow was one of his own pokemon. Newly added to his 'band of misfits' was a little Castform. It sure made for quite the contrest. One massive, muscular man accompianied by a dainty little grey blob. It didn't seem too displeased with the detour though. Just a smile on its face as it scanned the nearby grass.

"And forgive me, what was your name again? I don't believe I caught it earlier. You can call me Grigori."

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 0:48:42 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar

This was a disaster! A life or death situation! Someone! Anyone! Call for help! She couldn’t find her Skitty anywhere!

“Jesabel!…” A young woman called out, her high pitched tone filled with distresse and worry. “Jesabel! Where are you?!” There was no response to her. The only thing she got was either shared concern looks casted to her or looks of annoyance from her shouting on the top of her lungs. “Please… come back!” The pink haired woman looked like she was about to cry, sapphire eyes wide. Why did she run away? All she wanted to do is give her a bubble bath. She was sooooo dirty, filthy really. Ely just wanted her to be clean for the next contest. Is that really that bad?

“Jesabel… Jesa-“ The man that agreed to help her find her kitty spoke, asking questions that could lead to where her poor skitty went. “Ummm,” Eleanor passed has rose to pinch her chin in deep thought, “It… it was over there.” The hand that was on her chin moved to point a painted finger nail in the direction she as sitting with her said skitty, remembering she was brushing while telling her that she needed a bath. And at the mention of a tree, her eyes widen with true panic. “Do…do you-“ Eyes began to pool, about ready to cry. “Do you really think she is in a tree?” Oh no! Poor baby!

More panic and distress filled her, her chest felt tight and breathing shallow. What if her pokemon is hurt? Scared? She had to find her and fast. Ely blinked when he asked for her name again, brows scrunched together as her brain began to run through a millions scenarios of how her skitty could be hurt or even stolen. “It’s Eleanor, Ely for short if you like.” She sniffled, fighting back the desire to break out in tears. “Thank you again Grigori for helping me. I’m so scared for my skitty.”

for at route 121. thank you for your patience!

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 3:47:22 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
"Do not fret, Miss Eleanor," Grigori walked in the direction the girl had pointed, "I'm sure that 'Jesabel' is perfectly safe. Perhaps she is not even in a tree after all!"

Note to self: do NOT mention the Skitty being in a tree. In all honesty, that'd probably be one of the most idea places for it to be hiding. The branches would provide cover from any birds of prey, and anything on the ground would be unable to reach it (hopefully). Yet Eleanor seemed especially upset at the idea, and that was not what they needed.

Castform, meanwhile, stuck back with the girl. It bobbed around her head and made happy little calls. An attempt to cheer her up, but its effectiveness left a little to be desired. Its only party trick was a scaled down Rain Dance, which it still hadn't mastered to its fullest potential.

Its other moves were out of the question. What Pokémon would
Hydro Pump or Hurricane at a time like this?

The tall man started his search in the undergrowth, careful to not upset any of the natural fauna in the area. Skitty weren't very big, so they couldn't leave big tell-tale signs of a hasty exit. Any bits of fur would be a half-dozen pink hairs, paw prints as light as a feather. 

"
Do you have any Pokémon treats on your person, Miss Eleanor? Maybe that would get its attention." Grigori examined a particular point of interest. Either someone really needed to get their scalp checked out after a terrible hair dye attempt, or that was the fur of a certain feline. "You were right. It went this way. Come, we'll track it down."

He did not wait up, and quickly delved further into the undergrowth and light forestry. 

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 23:17:17 GMT

Sapphire eyes wide with panic and terror at the thought that her poor little skitty was stuck in a tree, or even something worse. Ely couldn’t bring herself to think of what her pokemon could be going through being lost without her in this dangerous world. Oh why. Oh why did her little Jesabell did run away from her like that?

Luckily, it was kind and reassuring words of Grigori that soothed the pink haired woman some. Her gaze shifted to the castform, its little dance brought a small smile to her glossy hit pink lips and a brightness to her eyes. “Thank you,” she mumbled to the castform, turning her gaze back to the only man that offered to help her, “And thank you too.” She sniffled, forcing away the water that started to pool in her eyes and giving him a firm nod. “Okay… Yeah… You’re right. She could just be… napping on a pillow or something. Yeah.”

Gathering herself, the dark haired man began to search the undergrowth. Eleanor took in a deep breath, forcing a hard line of a smile on her facial features. Turning on her heels, the young woman moved to a different patch of thick brush. Kneeling down by the bush, Eleanor began to search through the thistle. Normally, she wasn’t the type to get dirty but damn it. She wanted to know that her skitty to be safe…. And clean.

She heard Grigori speak as she dug through her way deeper in the greenery, not caring about the disturbance of the natural flora like him. “Oh right,” the woman replied cheerfully, taking a set back to each into her skirt pockets, “I think I do have a few in my pocket here.” The coordinator fumbled with her pockets for a minute or two, hands finally grasping the few treats she had and dragging them out. “Here they are,” the woman shouted, eyes sparkling and a fist tight with a few treats.

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 3:12:20 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Thank him? They’d barely just started the look. And there was no way it was ‘sleeping on a pillow’. But Grigori liked the positive thinking. “Yes. Fast asleep in a bed of Swanna feathers, with a pleasant dream on its mind.

Castform stuck with Eleanor, dead set on keeping her relatively happy. Its little Rain Dance caused its own heart to flutter with joy. It tried to venture deep in the bush she looked in, but did not see the Skitty anywhere in the thicket. “Castform…” cried softly. Where could it be?

As Eleanor pulled the treats from her pocket, Grigori straightened back up from his painful position and carefully trod over. He takes half the treats and bounces them in the palm of his hand. “Hmm… how to best do this…

I guess we should split up a bit,” he decided on. “If you could continue your search over here, Ms. Eleanor, and I’ll venture off to the left again. And Castform… can do whatever it so pleases.

Guwhawhawhawha!

So, the grunt went back to the general area he just left and continued his search. Now armed with treats, he tried to bait out the Skitty with the piece of food. Yet as the first and second minutes passed, not a single trace of existence showed itself. Odd. Usually, food got most Pokémon out of any hiding spot. Worked with the Mawile that loved to hide in plain sight.

Ms. Eleanor, any luck on your end? I’m not seeing– not seeing any, uh… not seeing a…” he stumbled on his tongue. Didn’t want to upset her with dismal results. “Anyway, how is Castform over there?

Castform hovered above the girl, constant with its chimes and whistles as they investigated.

(WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS AND BUSINESS IS BOOOOOOOOOOMMMIIINNNGGGG)

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 19:06:00 GMT

Even if it was impossible that her poor lost skitty was just napping on some fluffy pillow somewhere, Grigori’s reassurance that it was indeed just peacefully dreaming was all it took to make the long pink haired woman feel that there was nothing to worry about. This boosted her confidence and in return, made her focus on finding said skitty on a pillow. So to speak.

Hopeful sapphire gaze fell upon the man when he came over to her, Eleanor willingly giving the man a few of the treats she had left in favor of finding her kitten faster. Her gaze still on him, curious as he bounced them in his hand and thought. And when he suggested to split up, the young woman nodded vigorously up and down in agreement. “Okay! Yeah. Sounds good. And remember, her name is Jesabel. BUT… Don’t say anything about me giving her a bath. That’s what made her run in the first place.” This was obvious, but Ely’s one tracked mind thought it was something she needed to say out loud.

Tightly grabbing the treats, the newbie coordinator moved to the next thick bush. Determination in her eyes, she looked up to the castform who seemed to have taken a liking of her. Or at least, wanted to keep her company. “Alright Castie,” she began, her once normal cheerful smile into a thin line of a woman on a mission, “Keep an eye out for some pink fur. Got it?”

Without waiting for the castform to agree or acknowledge her, Eleanor got on her hands and knees and began to move the thick vegetation off to the side. And much like before, didn’t give two poops about what she might or might not being destroying flora wise. Finding her skitty was more important than some flowers, right?

“Here Jess,” she called out softly, moving the greenery around, “Look what I got!” The woman opened her palm, hoping the feline could either see or smell the tastey treats in her hand. “Yeah! It’s your favorite treat! Come on out and have some.”

Several minutes had passed and still, no signs of her beloved kitty cat. A frown started to form along her hot pick glossy lips, a concern fold forming on her forehead. “Where is she?” Ely sighed, sitting up straight from her crouched position when she heard the man call out to her. “No,” she called back, her tone clearly filled with hopelessness, “Not yet. I’ll keep looking.” Her gaze lifted to the castform, offering a small smile. “Casty is good. Right, Casty?” She was starting to like it.

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 22:08:21 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Ah, so this is what this whole thing was about? Jesabel did not like the prospect of a bath and ran off into the wild. Typical Skitty behavior. They were notorious for their self-bathing habits and always caused mischief to avoid it. Even if said mischief made the necessity of the action more and more justifiable. A run into the woods? It’d be lucky to only need a bath.

That’s good, then,” Grigori said. Good thing his Castform, now dubbed ‘Castie’, had some sense in its mind. Last thing they needed was two pokemon to look for instead of one. Not that it’d be hard– the Castform loved to make its little blips and chimes. Maybe he should call it Windchime, if Castie didn’t stick…

The Castform did its cry at the affirmation of its good behavior. Why it was so happy that a slight breeze picked up! And then another little gust. Did the forecast call for all these sudden gusts? And why were they picking up in strength?

By the time Grigori noticed the breeze that now whipped through the blades of grass and thick foliage, it was too late. “Wait, Castform, don’t–

Its happiness reached a peak alongside the sudden winds. With too much to contain in its localized area, a massive Hurricane whipped outward and forward. Leaves were plucked from their homes, branches scattered in every direction possible. A trail of barren dirt followed the solidified wind while it whimpered and died off far in the distance.

Miss Eleanor, are you alright?!” Grigori rushed over to the girl. He scanned the destruction left in the Castform’s wake: awful. Terrifying. They needed to work on that still. “I am so terribly sorry for that. Castie gets… terribly happy, sometimes. And it’s tied to the weather, so…

But perhaps all was not lost. One particular thick bush, stripped naked of its thick green leaves, now had a splash of pink within its brown branches. Castform, oblivious to the wreckage it just caused, quickly flew over to the pink blob. It called out to the other two, motioning to the likely target of their search.

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
awards
281 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 4:21:12 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Grigori waved goodbye to Eleanor, her Skitty safe in her arms. It had been quite a relief to find the cute Pokémon relatively safe and sound. Sure, a little fluffed up from Castform’s Hurricane, but nothing horrible. The little grey orb floated happily next to Grigori, its chimes following the girl as she left the area.

All’s well that ends well…” he let his arm fall back down to his side. This was certainly a nice change of pace. Despite the awful things he’d done earlier to that stranger, this might help counteract that… he sighed.

Fat chance in hell. A drop in the ocean; broken bones did not begin to mend themselves because he helped a girl find her precious Pokémon. There is still a mountain of regret on his shoulders, and a single pebble being tossed to the side made negligible difference. He looked to the Castform, unsure on what to say.

“Cast!” The creature danced around Grigori. Oblivious to the conflicts that waged inside his head. Instead, all it could do is summon a miniature rainstorm. As the water droplets fell to the ground, the light refracted off of it to form a rainbow.

Hmm,” a smile broke out on his lips. No, those thoughts were those of defeat. Every journey began with a step. Every mountain moved piece by piece. “Let’s go home, Esteemed Castie.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 3:49:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(incomplete)