TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Inflection
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 3:12:47 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cerestest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The black wooloo? No, that couldn't be her. Matias, so volatile. Yui, so reclusive. Delilah was beloved by the public, the very epitome of success.[break][break]
"It's not that," she sighed. "Not exactly."[break][break]
She noticed the way his breath hitched for half-a-second, a measure of disquiet entering his expression. He seemed agitated all of a sudden. Does he pity me? she wondered, hating the thought as soon as it entered her brain.[break][break]
"My brothers want me to return to Kalos. They aren't exactly thrilled that I'm here." For different reasons, of course; they merely desired the same outcome: Delilah's absence.[break][break]
Why was she telling him this? Was it really relevant to his investigation?[break][break]
She leaned back in her chair, suddenly as tired as he looked.[break][break]
"Look, it doesn't matter. A threat is a threat. I'd be a fool to ignore it." The tea was nearly the right temperature now. Finally. "Does the 14th precinct have some sort of plan for how to keep me safe?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Sleepless in Slateport [Sep 2023][break]
Nightgown + robe

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.cerestest2]--accent:#c67be8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerestest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
Inflection
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 23:56:12 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]"Why is that?" He presses more out of his own personal curiosity, than any kind of duty. He'd grown up without a family— officially, at least. His family was made of forged bonds.
[break][break]
His former family, he supposed.
[break][break]
Blinking, he pushes himself back into the thought process of a detective.
[break][break]
"They have." He says, lips forming a thin, half-friendly smile — or the attempt at one, at least.
[break][break]
"I've been tasked to be your shadow. Until the threat is over."
[break][break]
Cue all hell breaking loose.

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #ff6666; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Inflection
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 3:57:32 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Delilah gave him a flat stare, unhurriedly sipping her tea. He hadn't exactly earned the right to the intricacies of Silph sibling relations, but he was a member of the police, so it would only make his job easier for her to divulge.[break][break]
She sniffed. She'd left plenty of clues already.[break][break]
"My brothers have a great deal of responsibility placed upon them by this region," she said cooly. "They wish to protect me, while simultaneously ensuring that I do not get in their way."[break][break]
It was a diplomatic enough answer.[break][break]
She set her empty teacup down, pleased to hear there was some sort of plan in place to handle this...unexpected complication. When he explained what, exactly, that plan was, she froze.[break][break]
"You," she blurted out, blinking rapidly. "You've been tasked to - what? - follow me around? Never leave my side?" She eyed him suspiciously, then glanced at the surrounding furniture, art, and kitchen appliances.[break][break]
Surely he didn't mean...that he would be staying the night?[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nightgown + robe

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.cerestest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cerestest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
Inflection
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 21:37:40 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]"That sounds equal parts endearing, and concerning." His inflection is even, if not outright dry. He honestly couldn't pin down if she resented them for that fact, or if it didn't bother her in the slightest. She was good.
[break][break]
Or, so he'd thought. Her composure comes crumbling down in the face of, what was no doubt, something she hadn't expected.
[break][break]
"Yes." He keeps the answer simple enough. Too much detail and she could tear it apart; too little? Well, he needed to expand slightly. "Your privacy will be yours, rest assured Ms. Silph. I'm sure I don't need to speak to the political implications of any harm coming to you? Your brother is both a Councilman, and this city's Gym Leader. We must do all we can."

notes

[break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Inflection
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 4:14:07 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Enough with all that," she sighed, waving her hand dismissively. If she had to hear "your brother" one more time, she'd dump the rest of her tea on his lap. "Fine, you'll be my shadow. Do all you can. I get it."[break][break]
She didn't, not really, but she was suddenly too exhausted to continue protesting.[break][break]
She stood, decisive, robe slipping to reveal a pale shoulder. She looked down at the rugged, rain-soaked man who'd unceremoniously inserted himself into her life. He did not look even remotely ready to gather himself and leave. Outside, the storm raged on. Delilah pursed her lips, then decided to show him a measure of mercy.[break][break]
"Sleep on the couch if you'd like."[break][break]
Then she turned on her heel, set her teacup on the counter with a clink, and walked out of the kitchen - heading straight for her bedroom. Mitra hovered a few seconds longer beside Fletcher, then followed after her mistress.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Nightgown + robe

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
Inflection
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 20:26:20 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]He sat, dumbfounded, though he didn't show it. His waterlogged socks felt lighter than they had moments ago, and so too did that tightness in his chest.
[break] [break]
He'd done it. He'd fucking done it.
[break] [break]
As she picks up to leave, sauntering off to her room in a nightgown that would've pulled his attention on any other night, he resists the urge to break out into a wide smile.
[break] [break]
Slowly, over the course of a minute, he calms his still thumping heart. As the weight of everything settles, a thought comes to mind. His voice comes out as a whisper, incredulous and soft.
[break] [break]
"But.. I don't have my stuff."

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,505 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Inflection
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 4:17:43 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven