lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,508 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
dry river cemetery [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 1:34:58 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Dr. Reyes!” His hand waves enthusiastically— a far cry from his sullen demeanor in the deep sea. Familiarity warms his laidback demeanor. Maybe he doesn’t know well, but they squeaked out of that tight spot in enough of a close call for Lam to label her friend. Or friendly with her, at the very least.[break][break]

Not that that is a difficult feat. He’s not as much of a social butterfly as his other half, and more prone to being quieter. But that doesn’t make Lam any less amiable.[break][break]

So she’ll find him in high spirits, leaning against the sturdy body of the flygon he shot into the rift on— completely unintentional the first time, before he back tracked right out. She seems like the right person to have reached out to after it first happened. The rift suddenly appeared, out in the sky over the water in Lilycove’s bay. Definitely a far cry from the crater’s supposed fixed rift over in Fortree.[break][break]

A quick, professional message sent, and they’d be on their way through the humid heat of the expanse. Jungle foliage rose up around the crater itself, and despite poor experiences in both the deep sea and at the border, he’s curious. Insatiably enough to override some of his wariness.[break][break]

“Have you seen many of these cropping up?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- ultra crater hours[break]
- m: dive into distortion

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
dry river cemetery [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 1:05:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she flashes him a warm smile - more friendly and familiar than their last encounter. it still creases slightly at the edges, not quite a proper fit but it will do.

"hey, have you been well?"

behind her, a shiny golurk waves in greeting.

and beyond them, expanses of jungle terrain stare upon them. it's unnerving, she realizes like an afterthought, to be sitting still in place like this. something about it feels different - not quite like the normal rifts but still spatially wrong. her body feels on edge, senses heightened beneath a threat she cannot see with the naked eye.

"i've seen a few reports, but they're definitely a recent phenomena for sure."

recent enough to awaken her insatiable curiosity, sure, but not enough for her to be caught off guard.

"have you gone any further in besides this spot?"

something - a nagging, sinking suspicion - whispers that this is not the crater they know. this is different...

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,508 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
dry river cemetery [m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 15:33:02 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

He doesn’t quite catch the falter in her smile. But maybe that’s just because of the flutter of relief that comes with having backup arrive. A man of science and intellect…Lam is not.[break][break]
“Not bad! Been keeping busy, for the most part.” He’s obviously more relaxed than he’d been in the deep sea. His posture sags with a slight edge of laziness, and his hand lifts to wave back at the golurk—smile wide across his face.[break][break]
“I’ll have to look into what I can find,” he says with a thoughtful nod of his head. Not that he’s going to understand much of the technical jargon found in those sorts of reports, but— “Might be handy if these are gonna keep appearing.”[break][break]
It’s like the region is coming apart at the seams, unable to hold itself together long enough to stitch up the sutures.[break][break]
“Nah, I thought it would be smarter to wait.”[break][break]
Turning to look out across the stretch of jungle, his brows knit together. “Honestly, I’ve not been to the crater, so I’m not really sure if this is the same one. I sort of just figured.”[break][break]
But looking at it more closely now, he’s not so sure. “Vibe’s kinda off, y’know?”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- ultra crater hours[break]
- m: dive into distortion

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights