lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
kintsugi! [m]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 3:04:41 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]This time, he shows up early.[break][break]

Not that Genny really gave him too much grief over it the last time they descended into the carved out tunnels, but even so. He’s careful to not repeat his lack of punctuality. It’s not difficult this time around anyway, because he doesn’t have to fly all the way out to the route. Instead, time leads him right out of Lilycove onto Route 121.[break][break]

Perched under a tree just off the path, he waits with a dachsbun sprawled drowsily in his lap. From that distance, he observes the mouth of the tunnel where it’s opened up—entirely too close to the city limit for his liking. In the short time that he’s taken over the duty of gym leader, looking out for potential threats or concerns has become a more natural endeavor.[break][break]

Someone could venture down there and get hurt easily if it’s anything like the last one he traveled through with . So scoping it out and closing it off so that it can be used for a league base is the plan of attack for the day. Just to keep anyone from getting lost, or worse.[break][break]

He stifles a yawn and rubs an eye before scrolling through his phone so that he can text that he’ll be a little late getting home in the afternoon. He doesn’t go far without keeping the other well informed. Not since the Dewford and the deep sea. His free hand scratches the top of Bagel Bite’s head as the bready canine wuffs drowsily.[break][break]

Lam yawns again, then tried to shake it off. “You’re gonna make me fall asleep too at this rate, BB.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- back at it again![break]
- m: tera tunneling act ii

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
kintsugi! [m]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 1:45:59 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Hair? Check. Cute heart pin? Check. Ranger outfit? Check. Boots? Tip-tap, check! Her Pokemon?[break][break]

A quick once-over on them. Deciding to take a trio this time, she brings along Calypso, Blue, and Joker. A good trio, tiny Pokemon. They needed the practice, specifically Joker. The little Impidimp hadn't let Genny leave the house unless she brought him along. Though she wanted to bring Zagreus...[break][break]

It was a good idea, especially lately, to get everyone up to speed.[break][break]

It was Genny who had been late this time. Approximately seven whole minutes late, letting the trio just do what they do. Blue was a tiny bit scared on her shoulder, trembling. Joker had eaten some dirt, and Calypso had been dancing the whole way there, slowing down their movement a good bit.[break][break]

But, now closing in on Route 121, climbing through Mt. Pyre, Genevieve waves out towards her best friend. "Lammy!" She looked so much better than their last cave venture. Like it never had happened. Like she hadn't spent weeks in depressive spirals in drinking. A distant memory.[break][break]

Or rather. One that was fading more and more every day. A cloud moving from the sun that shined. The sunny smile back, and in full force. [break][break]

"Sorry I'm late! I slept in." Genny... slept in? Genevieve Cromwell? When the heck did that happen? And just by seven minutes? Was that even sleeping in?

[break][break]

NOTES

- OFF-DUTY ATTIRE, MISSION: TERA TUNNELING 2[break]
- Genny is late for once! Oof. She was gonna come in on Zagreus, but her other mons persisted! It's her day off![break]
- Genny waves and calls out to Lammy, as her mon all run around and act natural.[break]
- It's almost like Goodbye Galar didn't actually go down... wild stuff.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
kintsugi! [m]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 18:30:45 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Lateness wasn't something that tended to bother Lam. He was usually the one running behind, after all. And the way he saw it, this gave him a free day off from the steady swing of daily gym challenges. though he enjoys his job...it was still a nice breather.[break][break]

So when Genny calls out in apology, Lam waves a hand in lazy dismissal. "Don't even worry about it! I'm sure you earned the extra z's." Tapping the dachsbun affectionately, Bagel Bite rolls off his legs so that he can stand again. His arms stretch up over his head to loosen his sleepy muscles.[break][break]
It was easy to tell that Genny was much more her typical, sunny self again. The apprehension he'd felt on their last excursion fades away under the brightness of her smile.[break][break]
It's a relief, really. To see his best friend happy and cheerful again.[break][break]
The dachsbun wuffs as she trots up to greet Genny's trio. "You look well!" he can't help but comment as his own grin widens to mirror hers. He adjusts the brim of his baseball cap before his hands settle on his hips confidently. "Probably helps that the trip was close to home this time." A nice little jaunt, though the proximity to Lilycove raises more than a few concerns to address.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
kintsugi! [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 6:28:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Maybe she did deserve the sleep... she'd been so busy lately, moving to Lilycove, getting used to work, helping with a missing kids case off-hours... she needed the sleep for sure, with how much she pushes herself. But now, she had this. She's so much more relaxed off-duty. Unlike the Ultra Sea, or the previous tunnel excursion.[break][break]

The moment the Dachsbun wuffs, Genny is on the ground, and petting the bake-bodied baby, unable to pry away. "WHOSE A GOOD BOY? YOU ARE. YES YOU ARE." She's petting with such a force...[break][break]

Her attention shoots up to Lammy, and there it was; proof of her brightness. She was grinning again. "Yeah! I don't exactly recall a lot from before." She's busy just petting Bagel Bite, before her hazel eyes look up, the thought bubble appearing so fluffy in her mind. "It's like... I was really depressed. But then, after you, , and Izzy () got to me, and with some time, I started asking why I was so sad." It's less that the trauma was addressed, and more that it was locked away, behind a chain of memory.[break][break]

Come to think of it-[break][break]

"I think the last mission was when I cut my hair too. But I don't remember why anymore." she moves a hand back to feel the orange strands, much better-looking with some care than the sloppy cut it had left her with before. An actual hairdresser finally having gotten to her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Oh, Bagel Bite is getting the attention. What a GOOD BOY.[break]
- Genny seems to have forgotten a lot of what happened. Names Lammy, Ollie, and Isaac as her main depression-helpers there. They rock.[break]
- She can't even remember why she cut her hair anymore...

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
kintsugi! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 22:45:46 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Lam always was, and always will be, an advocate for extra rest. The both of them are busier now, and so in his mind this means it’s extra justified.[break][break]
“Isn’t she great??” Lam comments as Bagel Bite enthusiastically flops over at the attention Genny gives her, tongue lolling. The dachsbun’s tail thumps against the ground as one leg kicks happily. Lam had never been much of a dog person, but BB has proven to be one of the great exceptions to the rule. “They’re real sweet, those ones.” And that isn’t even counting the SWEET SCENT they tend to kick off, like fresh bread and pastries.[break][break]
The return of Genny’s upbeat personality is like letting out a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding. Fresh air. He’d been so concerned, particularly after their last excursion. Her admission is strange, though it’s not unlike the accounts of others he’s heard from “Really? Nothing at all?” Not that he’s about to coax her to remember. Especially not if it’s painful.[break][break]
Lam grins, shoulders straightening at the mention of his help being an effective part of what helped pull her out of that funk. “Well, I’m glad I could be there.” Reaching out, he ruffles the top of her hair where she’s stooped beside Bagel Bite.[break][break]
His head tilts. “Yeah, uh. I remember being pretty surprised—you always took such extra care of it,” he remarks, a short laugh following. Especially when they’d been younger. In fact, he can’t really recall a time when her hair hadn’t been long and flowing. But he means it when he says, “It looks good, though.”[break][break]
Change could be good—daunting as it usually is.[break][break]
He looks toward the tunnel entrance, a little reluctant to dive right in. “This one opened up recently. Not sure how far it goes, but it might go under the city. If it’s anywhere as near as big as the other one.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
kintsugi! [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 6:29:10 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Still ruffling Bagel Bite's fur, now on his belly, the discussion on memory has her continue through, all the same. It takes her a moment to fasten to what it is that feels so wrong, and rolling her eyes, she attempts to piece it together.[break][break]

"Well... it's like this," she begins, free hand, pointer finger up as the little thought bubble pops up, little Genny looking happy. "everything was fine. Then I got summoned on the dog mission-" Little Genny is shown with a number of chibi Pokemon at the ready, with Zamizenta making tiny barks. "-next thing I remember, I'm staring at Route 120's cave, and I cut my hair with a... knife? I felt different. I was super diligent, making sure got a lay of the land in my report. Alcohol got involved, I got promoted-" A big question mark on little Genny, before a tiny magnifying glass as she moves into the cave, and a lot of tiny scribbles of extra things added to the scene.[break][break]

The thought bubble disperses, and all Genny can do is shrug.[break][break]

"Whatever you, Ollie, and Izzy did really worked." She won't dare to deny that it's those three that pulled her out of the funk she was in. But she doesn't know what it was.[break][break]

The mention of her hair does snap her to it, as she moves a hand through it, Genny's cheeks heat up a bit. "Thanks, Lammy. I loved my hair... but shorter might fit for my job better." A lesson reinforced by her self-proclaimed mentor, , who she looked up to like the big hero he felt like.[break][break]

Then. Comes the tunnel. And Genny gets up from Bagel Bite, kissing the dog on the snoot, as she stretches, throwing one arm up, and using the other to grab at her elbow.[break][break]

Genny was fully back![break][break]

"So another bestie spelunking, huh? I'm so down!~" from atop Genny's head, Calypso begins to strike a dancing pose, for Lam to see, a flutter of lashes as the red feathers tango their way through the air. "Ready, Lammy?"[break][break]

Yup. All back now.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Genny still loving on Bagel Bite, attempts to think through the events of Goodbye Galar. Uncertain how it went.[break]
- Her hair needed to be shorter for the job. It made sense![break]
- Ready now for the task ahead, Calypso dances quietly atop Genny's head, with Donnie and Blue hanging nearby. Her small little guys are at the ready!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
kintsugi! [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 2:58:49 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Bagel Bite continued to receive the attention Genny doled out to her. Lam, meanwhile, listens as she begins to explain– far more openly than she had been in their last interaction. He shakes his head, a small scoff slipping loose. “I’m sorry it was so confusing and stressful for you– the more I hear about that mission, the more I’m convinced it really messed with a lot of people.”[break][break]
Silently, he’s glad he wasn’t called there. Trapped in an alternate reality.[break][break]
“I’m not sure, either, but I’m glad it helped.” He smiles at her, easygoing as ever. It just made sense to be there for her. Even if he hadn’t been able to understand it.[break][break]
Lam nods understandingly. “Sure! Like I said, you rock it, so.” He moves toward her when she stands again, Bagel Bite sticking to their heels. “Sure am!” A laugh follows at the antics of the oricorio. “Looks like your friend is too.”[break][break]
Reaching for a pokeball in his pocket, he releases his own PomPom oricorio. Yuzu rustles the poms at the ends of his wings in greeting. Then they’re off– heading for the tunnel entrance, expecting the familiar light of hundreds of embedded tera crystals.[break][break]
“So, been up to anything fun, non-worky recently?” he asks conversationally. Because why not have some fun why they’re being responsible and task-oriented?

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights