he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
150 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
over-the-ocean call
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 5:12:03 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the door creaks, announcing marcus' arrival. he enters with an air of nonchalance that does not suit the precarious way he's holding a coffee tray with one hand. nestled in the space between two coffees and spilling out into the empty holders is enough cream and sugar for to make her drink unrecognizable.[break][break]
he sets it down on the table. [break][break]"dr. flint?" he says, just loud enough to steal her attention away from her laptop's screen. a hand is offered, a smile is given — all rote presentation.[break][break]"i'm marcus kotov. it's a pleasure to meet you."[break][break]with the formalities out of the way, he grabs one of the cups and sits down in the seat across from her. the chair sighs as he leans his back against it.[break][break]"i started reading one of your research papers just the other day — your work is incredible."
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
over-the-ocean call
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 6:37:18 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

though the labs were busy, peace could generally be found in some smaller unoccupied rooms, where office furniture lived alongside equipment that needed to be out of the way.[break][break]

in one such room, the former head scientist looked up dazedly to the sound of the door creaking open.[break][break]

”yes.” it was soft, as though her thoughts lagged behind. her eyes came up, though clearly still immersed in what she’d been looking at.[break][break]

”dr. kotov,” she recalled, and a hand was offered back to shake. ”pleasure’s mine.”[break][break]

she blinked, coming to the rest of the way while eyeing the abundance of coffee add-in’s. one of the cups was claimed to warm her hands.[break][break]

”thank you. which work, exactly? the dream mist?” a guess based on his occupation.

[attr="class","ooc"]mission zero to one hundred[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
150 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
over-the-ocean call
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 6:34:37 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"the dream mist?" [break][break]marcus echoes her guess with a tilt of his head, confusion and curiosity laying the foundation beneath his words. he shakes his head.[break][break] "no — i was trying to do my due diligence to learn more about avatars and ended up stumbling across your paper on infinity energy, actually."[break][break] the keyword avatar had led him down a rabbit hole. he had read through 's research, then branched out to the man described in her work: .[break][break] "i've never seen such phenomena in kanto, but this region seems to be full of them."[break][break] a polite smile appears, half-concealed by the coffee cup he draws toward his mouth. [break][break] "i'm curious to hear more about that dream mist you mentioned, though. what have you discovered?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
over-the-ocean call
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 3:32:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”ah, i see.”[break][break]

infinity energy. the work that had propelled her through the ranks of rocket’s science division. his topic of interest should have been no surprise. nevertheless, she had hoped that dreams might have drawn him there instead.[break][break]

”hoenn is like no other place in our world–but some of the anomalies we have experienced do extend beyond our border. galar, for instance.” images of the rubble in her home region were burned into her brain. ”it would not surprise me if avatars appeared elsewhere as well.”[break][break]

there was more life that bloomed in her sleepless eyes when he asked about the mist. it was her passion, now. like a phantom hunger for dreams, it called to her.[break][break]

”hardly enough to satisfy my curiosity,” she began with a sigh, ”but perhaps the most interesting is that dreams contain data that can be extracted. i’ve been collecting them into a database.”

[attr="class","ooc"]mission zero to one hundred[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights