He/Him
September 1
Vermillion City, Kanto
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
20 posts
Seiya Arai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seiya
Seiya Arai
Absolution[m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 15:14:11 GMT
Seiya Arai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Seiya didn’t like working. It seemed like an obvious statement to make, but Seiya wanted to be anywhere but this place. A location in which pokemon were just busy battling it out, that wasn’t something for him, not really.
[break][break]
”Does it even matter if they’re fighting for territory, sir?” A tired voice, disinterest that bordered on being offensive. He lazily looked around, hands stuck in his pockets. ”It’s not our problem if a group of stupid pokemon end up killing each other, one group will win. Survival of the fittest.” But then again, there would be some consequences.
[break][break]
”How about we go back, and I buy you a drink, you give me some recommendations for a promotion.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#F17F14; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Absolution[m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 19:57:51 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“It actually does,” he began as he pinched the bridge of his nose out of utter frustration.

(And he thought was a handful!)

“Look, if we leave the Primeape to rage then they’re going to wreck the nearby forest. Which would cause disruption of everything else that lives here,” he attempted to explain.

“Much as you want to leave the collateral damage behind, well, Rangers are supposed to handle Pokémon versus the environment situations and this just happens to be one of them.”

Of course. Of freaking course the other would ask about promotions!

“Well. Running away from the problem isn’t going to get you recommendations of any kind, that’s for sure.”

As if to exacerbate the situation even further, he pulled his vape out from his pocket and took a drag.

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

Sei
He/Him
September 1
Vermillion City, Kanto
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
20 posts
Seiya Arai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seiya
Seiya Arai
Absolution[m]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 21:14:08 GMT
Seiya Arai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”That shit ruins your lungs.”
[break][break]
He said it as if he had glossed over everything else, but Seiya was merely being a hypocrite as he placed a cigarette between his lips, and lit it, taking a deep drag. If his boss was taking pulls, he’d do the same thing. But he glanced around for a moment before he looked back at Laurence.
[break][break]
”Alright, so we just need to stop them? You know how angry Primapes are, we’ll need to a battle a whole horde, and that means we’re letting the Passimian win. I don’t mind it myself, but it’d be better to knock out and relocate both, yeah?” He tried to form a plan instead, it was a matter of experience really. Even in wartime, especially in wartime, pokemon were a problem; unpredictable wild pokemon even more so.
[break][break]
”I can solve it quick, and we can make it to lunch. They’re probably fighting over berries, we just need to…”
[break][break]
He brought out his Charizard, if the berries weren’t there, the other pokemon wouldn’t have to be pushed out of their own environment.

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#F17F14; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Absolution[m]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 18:31:41 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“As if that doesn’t, either!” he clapped back as the other lit a cigarette. He couldn’t help but continue on the little tirade too.

“At least this only uses flavored liquid, cigarette stubs can choke wildlife that fund them and eat them. You know how it is.”

He then reached into a pocket and pulled out a Safari Ball. His eyes looked over at the other man’s Charizard while he summoned his Gardevoir.

“That’s why we handle one group each. Which one are you safer fighting? Primeape or Passimian?”

One of the two Pokémon groups did nothing but rage, the other one had too many brains. He wondered how the other would take the lead.

For little did the other realize he was already making this into a test of the other man’s capability of handling situations such as this.

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

Sei
He/Him
September 1
Vermillion City, Kanto
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
20 posts
Seiya Arai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seiya
Seiya Arai
Absolution[m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 16:59:07 GMT
Seiya Arai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","Seiya"]

”Damn right it does.” Seiya said with a cheeky half smirk before he deliberated on how to handle the situation in front of them, it wasn’t going to be easy, that much was going to be true.
[break][break]
”I’ll take the ragers. I can deal with ‘em in a fell swoop, ain’t gonna be that hard. You can take on the braniacs, better to have the expert on that case.” He said as he cracked his neck. ”I’m fresh outta the park, I ain’t gonna do something I ain’t sure I can do. No point in rescuing me and the apes.”
[break][break]
”That alright with ya?”

[newclass=".minimal .seiya"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Absolution[m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 17:33:18 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He felt his eyebrows go up when the other all but volunteered to take on the Primeape; however seeing as Charizard was part-Flying, he guessed he understood why that logic was so.

“Don’t cause too much collateral damage when you handle then, alright? I believe in your skills,” he added as his Gardevoir then went off to handle the… oh, boy, it was going to be brains on brains, then?

Thankfully Lynette was the one for the job, as she then set down a Psychic Terrain around where the Passimian were now gathering, seemingly planning their next dastardly move.

close tab

played by

Mr.Joker

Sei
He/Him
September 1
Vermillion City, Kanto
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
20 posts
Seiya Arai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @seiya
Seiya Arai
Absolution[m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 4:26:35 GMT
Seiya Arai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","Seiya"]

”Gonna try my best, but these are a buncha Primeapes I’m dealing with, those fuckers are vicious.” He said as he got onto the back of his Charizard, the fire-type didn’t like carrying him very often, but it couldn’t really be helped in this case.
[break][break]
”Don’t get hurt out there boss-man.” He said as he took to the skies on the back of his mount, staring down at where he expected those creatures to be. Careful focus set on the task in front of him.
[break][break]
Finding the right time to drop Golem into their midst, that meant leading them elsewhere, ”Air Slash, wait for them to bite, then use a heat wave to coral them forward.” Better to avoid the forest catching on flames…
[break][break]
He’d definitely never hear the end of it then.

[newclass=".minimal .seiya"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]