Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
SHORE (RT)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 23:24:31 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Hah!" Howard barked out a laugh. It looked unnatural from behind the mask and body suit, but the emotion was genuine. "Probably not. Someone will zap them with a few Heal Pulses and call it a day. Then we'll send them out to get their asses kicked. They'll whine for better Pokemon, get thrashed again, and then learn their lesson. Dumbasses."

The voice snorted with derision, though he didn't seem too upset. More... contemplative. Did these grunts fight because they believed in Team Rocket, or did they fight because there was nowhere else to go?

What compelled a person to join Team Rocket? What compelled them to stay, beyond the threat of death?

Questions with too many answers. Howard wasn't satisfied with many of them. Which one applied to him, specifically? Any Admin, Beast, Head Scientist, or Underboss would reprimand Howard for letting this man go. That didn't matter, much. They weren't here, and Howard held no loyalty to many of them beyond himself.

"Thank you for your help. I'll take them from here." Howard tossed out his Claydol, which floated all the bodies into a pile with the help of his Solrock.

"Hopefully we don't meet again. I hate fighting nice guys. Or fighting in general, really. I've never been good at it." The Claydol began to glow brightly as it prepared to Teleport. "Goodbye."

+50 (mission start)
+80 (posts)
+250 (draw)
+100 (shore)
480 total
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SHORE (RT)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 23:37:37 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"Well then why-" He stopped himself from asking that question as he watched the Claydol come out. Maybe it wasn't his place to tell the guy to just stop fighting then if he hated it. Then he thought about it a bit, he probably did have some reason to still be out here even if he didn't like fighting. It reminded him of the people who didn't seem to take to this war well but they still gave him a reason to throw themselves into the fight. Heck he could probably relate on some level.

"Well, take care then man. Just...man your throwing me for a loop. Just stay outta trouble alright? Guys like you don't last long over in Rocket if your not careful." It was the only advice he could think to give as he watched them all teleport away.

tldr; falinks uses no retreat!
MP: 510 [post + draw + battle completion + shore]
MP Total: 610 MP

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SHORE (RT)
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 7:03:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: