Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
SKY: HOWI & BAKI
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 8:27:22 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Sagisou grew, and its capacity for violence grew with it.

Joy. Howard absolutely loved fighting masochists. The best part was when they fought harder under extreme pain. It'd be far more annoying if Howard fought on the battlefield more often, but he had never been a particularly strong fighter. Normally he had his colleagues take care of it. Maybe or .

Speaking of Kouji, Howard remembered a lesson. The grunt had trained him in combat for a few practice matches, but Howard barely understood his teachings. Battling was complicated, and this was proof of that.

As Atlas disappeared, Howard didn't know what to do. No, that wasn't true. He knew how to do one thing:

Rage.

"HOW DARE YOU!" The static-filled voice screamed as Atlas disappeared into the maw of the Gengar. As the beach was stained, Howard stood his ground. He turned to look at Tsubaki, murder in his eyes. Her connection to Navy? Forgotten? Their adventures in Granite Cave? Abandoned. Even from behind the mask, Tsubaki could tell one thing:

This man hated.

"That's my treasure! LET IT GO!" Howard spat, stepping onto the stained beach. Immediately, his suit began to hiss slightly. "That Golurk is priceless! A monument to what came before! Return it. RETURN IT!"

Sagisou continued to laugh as the Golurk didn't return. Yet, deep within Sagisou's maw, something stirred.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 7:33:17 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The way Sagisou's teeth ground and gnashed against the Golurk's body made Tsubaki cringe. It's hard to tell which would be more painful, the one biting into a metal robot, or the one being eaten by a ghost. She puts the question entirely out of mind, opting for neither. If it was up to her and she had to choose, she'd choose neither. [break][break]

The man's violent reaction is a good distraction. She welcomes it. His voice is only a little less grating than the thought of biting into something hard and shattering your enamel, but even so. She'd rather focus on him than that thought.[break][break]

"Your TREASURE?"[break][break]

Sludge pouring from Sagisou's mouth oozes across the beach, turning it black, burning a wound across its flawless surface. As it reaches the man's shoes, they begin to sizzle. But he doesn't seem to notice. He's too focused on his rage, his anger, the indignation that someone would tarnish something with historical value. [break][break]

Tsubaki's almost taken off guard. [break][break]

It isn't for the fact someone's yelling at her. She braves that nearly every day, screening calls for . That woman's pissed a lot of people off. [break][break]

Instead, it's simply the fact that nobody else she's ever met has cared about history other than one man, a friend of Navy's, and a man who requested her service getting to the bottom of Granite Cave. If she didn't know better...[break][break]

"What's with that!? You're crazy! You almost remind me of--"[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 140 MP, 9 posts (90), participation (50)

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/6WfWQfZ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/6WfWQfZ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 11:27:59 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"You... you..." Howard hissed as he continued marching forward. The soles of his boots bubbled and spit as he continued to march across the cursed wasteland towards Tsubaki and Sagisou. "It belongs to everyone. Don't you understand?"

The masked visor gleamed and shimmered in the light. Howard's feet burned, but he didn't care. It didn't matter. Atlas was gone. Gone. Gone. GONE. That Golurk was the testament of a civilization. It was a work of art. Someone had poured their life, their soul, their very existence into that Golurk's creation. Atlas was someone's fingerprint across epochs of history.

For it to be chewed up...

"Let it go. You don't understand what that Pokémon is worth to someone. It's someone's treasure. Someone crafted that with the intention of being remembered. It was their passion."

The masked man stopped, suit slowly staining with curses as he stood upon the blackened beach.

"...AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY! YOU TOOK IT FROM THEM!"

The Gengar cackled in front of him, and Howard's suit billowed in the wind. It was an impossible obstacle, powered by an otherworldly source. Howard didn't have any special powers. His Golurk couldn't Mega Evolve, nor could it used Z-moves or Terastallize. It had no special advantages.

Yet it was his treasure. It would fell anything.

Within the shadows of the Gengar's indiscriminate maw, Atlas floated in darkness. It was disconnected from Howard, its liege lord. It received no commands, instead being gnashed by Sagisou's maw. The seal loosened and the pristine white of the Shiny Golurk was stained with shadow.

"..." Atlas's eyes went dark.

No mission. No objective. There was no reason to fight.

"It's somebody's treasure!"

"...?" Atlas's eyes blinked white as its innate power began to flare. It had an objective. A purpose. Atlas reached out through the shadows.

"Defend... Liegelord." Atlas's thrusters erupted into energy as it prepared to Fly away. "Defend... home."

A bright light appeared within Sagisou's vapid maw. The entity trembled as something fought within it. Howard looked up towards the Gengar, his feet beginning to burn and spit. As fast as lightning, Atlas erupted out of the Gengar, flying through the air, before standing upon the cursed ground.

"You... came back?" Howard looked up at Atlas. The Golurk nodded.

Then, it pointed at Tsubaki and her Gengar.

Bring it.

+50 (mission start)
+90 (post)
+10 (incorporate path obstacle)
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 3:50:18 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"Look, I wouldn't have done anything if you weren't using it to FIGHT me!! You're the one tossing priceless artifacts into battle, what do you EXPECT!?"[break][break]

The gleeful ghost freezes in place. Wicked grin turns upside-down, and eyes become distressed as she clutches her belly. She begins to expand like an overinflated balloon, little limbs waggling around frantically as if searching for some relief. Her entire phantom body begins to shake and vibrate, and finally bubble up into some foul, disgusting shape that hardly looks like a Gengar at all.[break][break]

"I'm ONLY doing this for your own good! You're in the middle of a war zone, fighting people in the SKY!! What am I SUPPOSED to do!?"[break][break]

The Gengar pops, and her body whizzes around, deflating like a balloon while her eyes go crosseyed. Her tongue trails behind her, blowing the appropriate razzberry sound and all, all the while, Tsubaki grows incensed. [break][break]

"And NOW, you're pissing me off, talkin' like that stupid egghead!! I'm DONE being nice!"[break][break]

Gengar floats to the ground, blowing air into her thumb and reinflating her body as she reconnects with Tsubaki's shadow. She glares at the Golurk as she mumbles angrily under her breath, black sludge still seeping from the corners of her demented grin. [break][break]

"You're gonna fight til you go down, guess there's no other option! [break][break]

"Sagisou, CURSE 'EM!!"
[break][break]

On those words the shadow perks up, eyes glimmering with mischief. She gives the mysterious man a knowing snicker under her breath, a look of utter glee. This was the moment she was waiting for. If inflicting this kind of misery could be her master's fault, at her own command, then the regret later would taste oh so sweet... [break][break]

A hundred pins manifested of malice float all around the Gengar. She gives one last laugh as they all pierce her ghostly flesh from every angle. Dripping with black sludge, shuddering with pain and ecstasy both, she glares straight at the man. Not his Golurk, but the trainer, aiming to curse his name, his memory, his very existence. [break][break]

All the while, as she lets out gasps of pained laughter, howling in delight, Sagisou sinks into the woman's shadow and disappears. [break][break]

Her work is done.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 310 MP, 11 posts (110), participation (50), sky (100), own ko (50)

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/6WfWQfZ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/6WfWQfZ.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.75); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 6:37:36 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"I didn't want to fight you...! I can't fight you. I can't...!" The masked figure said in obvious pain. Was it from the pain he was experiencing from the blackened sand, or from knowing he was attacking Navy's daughter? Blast. He needed to retreat, but he was so close.

The best way to save Tsubaki was to make her retreat with minimal Pokémon. That way, she couldn't afford to fight someone who would actually kill her. Yet... Yet... She had almost destroyed a priceless relic.

Stop. Howard fell to his knees, before being scooped up by his Golurk. Immediately, the pain lessened. Arceus above, he was becoming one of them. A member of Team Rocket. Such a revelation was horrible to witness. What was happening to him? Why was he fighting on this battlefield?

Was there any reason at all?

"You attacked me." Howard groaned. "I tried to let you run away. I wanted to let you go home. But you hounded me..." Did it even matter if it was Shion's doing, anymore? Did it—

The curse struck. Howard screamed. The voice modulator accented his voice in a hellish harmony of man and machine. It was a noise of damnation, with a chorus sang by demons. It was an unholy array of sounds. It was music to Sagisou's ears.

Immediately, Atlas's eyes turned red in response to the attack. It took several steps forward, preparing to strike.

+50 (mission start)
+100 (post)

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 22:53:42 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"No. I'm done running away."[break][break]

A solemn shake of her head, and Baki looks back at the man. He might not even hear her now, afflicted by the curse, lost in the throes of pain. His life force would be drained til he could run no longer, til he collapsed. Then he could be reigned in and captured. There wasn't any point in anger now. She'd done what had to be done.[break][break]

If she wouldn't hurt him, someone else on this battlefield would. They'd be less inclined toward mercy. [break][break]

"Fight me if you want, but you've already lost! Your master's cursed and only I've got the means to help him!"[break][break]

Baki steps toward the Golurk, arms outstretched. [break][break]

Whether it's the truth, or a bold-faced lie, her words have convinced herself. That's what matters. Whether she can even communicate with the golem, however, is another story. If only she had around to translate for her, this would all be so much simpler.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 320 MP, 12 posts (120), participation (50), sky (100), own ko (50)

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 3:50:19 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Dammit. Why did Tsubaki choose now of all times to have a hero complex? She had to decide that now, of all times, it was best to grow a spine? What, had she gotten a pep talk from Navy as well?

That had to be it. It had to be. Howard's last rational thoughts were cursing that man's name. Blast that foolish Gym Leader. Didn't he know that by making people into heroes, he got them killed? Navy got people to look up, unaware that he was the reason that people blinded themselves to their own mortality.

Or perhaps Tsubaki had never understood that at all.

Atlas cocked it head, staring at the little girl. If only Howard Slayte was here, he'd be able to salvage this situation. Goofy, geekish Howard Slayte. Alas, he was not here. Only a masked man screaming in pain.

The eyes remained red. A perfectly honest answer that required no translation: no.

Unknown variables could not be accounted for. Lies could not be accounted for. Truths could not be accounted for. There was nothing but what the automaton knew. All Atlas knew was that this girl was not Howard's friend.

Not in this moment.

Crystals of ice formed around the Golurk's fist, consolidating into a completed arm made entirely out of ice crystals. There was No Guard for a strike like this, against a girl with no defenses. Tsubaki would stand here in an attempt to prove herself. That was admirable. Yet it had to end.

Golurk used Ice Punch.

+50 (mission start)
+110 (post)

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 4:29:10 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Tsubaki stands firm.[break][break]

She's seen Howard talk this thing down. While she's no expert on long-dead languages like him, there's no doubt she can make up the difference with sheer willpower. She's got more courage in her little finger than that egghead had in his whole damn body, after all![break][break]

She puts her everything behind those words, bellowing out as loud as she can.[break][break]

"STOP! RIGHT! NOW!"[break][break]

But the fist condenses with ice, and begins toward her. She extends her arms wide, making herself as big as she can, shouting at the top of her lungs. But she knows it's too late.[break][break]

She shuts her eyes.[break][break]

That's when a groaning roar, reminiscent of a Wailord, echoes out across the beach. A dragon tail sheathed in the raw blue fire of nature's authority strikes just over the woman's head, blowing her hat off in the gust of wind it generates. It connects with the fist, sending black blood, black venom, and black shards of ancient bronze across the battlefield.[break][break]

Tsubaki opens her eyes to see it.[break][break]

"Shion! What're you--"[break][break]

She stops, doesn't question it. The fearsome dragon who hasn't given her a single ounce of respect since she cowed to the League's authority puts all her strength toward defending her from the giant golem. [break][break]

It's hard to say why. Maybe it's her firm willingness to die for what she believes. Her insistence that she stay and fight, no matter what she's up against. Her stupidity, in other words. [break][break]

"--Nevermind. Good girl, you've got this!"[break][break]

The Dragalge shunts the ancient relic backward away from her Master, fighting despite her broken fins and gruesome wounds. Their contest in the skies was never finished, and she longs to bring that contest to a conclusion. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ 330 MP, 13 posts (130), participation (50), sky (100), own ko (50)

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 8:41:02 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Human spirit is powerful, but it cannot bridge the gap in knowledge required to touch an artificial heart.

Will was not everything, power was. That was why Howard was a coward, and why he was still alive. It was a fact that many throughout history had challenged, and it was why the graveyard of heroes was littered with proclamations, dead upon the frozen lips of the unliving. Tsubaki did not deserve to be placed there, but Atlas did not distinguish.

Atlas held Howard gently in its hand, as if he were a doll that might shatter. As Shion intercepts its attack, the Golurk stumbles back. It recognizes the dragon. A machine has no reason to feel anything, but fire rages in Atlas's core. It is raring for a fight, and for a conclusion.

A conclusion it shall get.

"Do not... hurt the girl..." Howard moans. Instead of striking with an Earthquake, Atlas lunges forward like a football linebacker, tackling Shion with a Zen Headbutt. There's little energy left to expend, so it is all or nothing. 

It would defend its lord to the dying breath. In that way, the machine and the girl are similar. Both are willing to die for something, even if Atlas knows little about the concept of death. 

+50 (mission start)
+120 (post)
+10 (KO)
20 PD from EVERGARDEN FANTASY
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 9:02:04 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Both of the giant's injuries are dire. Shion bleeds freely onto the sand while the golem's joints groan. This has become more than just a battle to beat down someone willing to fight an Officer of the League. Tsubaki can feel it in the air.[break][break]

How a fight like this can turn... [break][break]

"Shion... defend, but don't pursue, you hear me?"[break][break]

Something in the dragon's gurgling groan indicates she understands. The wild frenzy of an uncontrollable beast has been cowed, burning anger at a world that won't move on from the past still simmers under the surface, and yet - the recognition that her master is not throwing herself under the yoke of some greater force, that she still will die for something she believes... she is assured enough not to throw herself on the pyre.[break][break]

Baki grits her teeth and watches as the Golurk takes to the skies, its master along with it. [break][break]

Shion beats her fins, dragging herself along the beach after the flying golem. Tsubaki watches her with pity for a moment, before taking her into her ball.[break][break]

"Nobody's in any shape to keep this up. He's suffering enough for now. Maybe it'll teach him not to do it again."[break][break]

Wishful thinking, but she's so clumsy with this enforcement business. [break][break]

Would have fared better? [break][break]

Hopefully he won't have to deal with this masked man later on. [break][break]

But there's no time to think it over. She can't ruminate on what's done, on what history she's made today. She can only focus on the here and now. The mirage island calls to her now.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 620 MP, 15 posts (150), participation (50), sky (100), own ko (50), ko (10), obstacle (10), tie (250)[break]
+ 20 PD from EVERGRANDE FANTASY

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 10:04:35 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Slam! The Dragon Tail strikes, causing Atlas to take a knee. Ancient joints groan under the weight of the attack, and Atlas kneels.

Both are exhausted. Both are close to killing another. Yet doing so would be in direct violation of their commands. Shion had to protect Tsubaki. Atlas had to protect Howard. The automaton looks down at Howard, before clasping him in both hands. It looks towards the Dragalge, then towards Tsubaki.

Variables are shuffled. Orders considered. Atlas was ordered to not kill, and orders were absolute. They would not—could not—be disobeyed. Howard spazzed in Atlas's arms, and the archaeologist's life wavered slightly. A Gengar's curse was powerful, indeed.

There was only one acceptable options within the allowed parameters: retreat.

Slowly raising to its feet, Atlas's legs retreated into its body as it began to blast off, though it was a slow, ragged ascent. It began to build up speed and disappear over the horizon.

Howard's vision was fading. His breathing was ragged. He had been cursed a few times over the years. Tombs left plenty of ghosts behind in the nooks and crannies, but this was different. It reminded him of...

of...

His eye was itching again. Atlas flew towards the nearest Team Rocket encampment. Tsubaki and Shion were alone.

+50 (mission start)
+250 (tie)
+100 (mission complete)
+130 (post)
+10 (KO)
total: 550
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 4:55:13 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Both of the giant's injuries are dire. Shion bleeds freely onto the sand while the golem's joints groan. This has become more than just a battle to beat down someone willing to fight an Officer of the League. Tsubaki can feel it in the air.[break][break]

How a fight like this can turn... [break][break]

"Shion... defend, but don't pursue, you hear me?"[break][break]

Something in the dragon's gurgling groan indicates she understands. The wild frenzy of an uncontrollable beast has been cowed, burning anger at a world that won't move on from the past still simmers under the surface, and yet - the recognition that her master is not throwing herself under the yoke of some greater force, that she still will die for something she believes... she is assured enough not to throw herself on the pyre.[break][break]

Baki grits her teeth and watches as the Golurk takes to the skies, its master along with it. [break][break]

Shion beats her fins, dragging herself along the beach after the flying golem. Tsubaki watches her with pity for a moment, before taking her into her ball.[break][break]

"Nobody's in any shape to keep this up. He's suffering enough for now. Maybe it'll teach him not to do it again."[break][break]

Wishful thinking, but she's so clumsy with this enforcement business. [break][break]

Would have fared better? [break][break]

Hopefully he won't have to deal with this masked man later on. [break][break]

But there's no time to think it over. She can't ruminate on what's done, on what history she's made today. She can only focus on the here and now. The mirage island calls to her now.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ 620 MP, 15 posts (150), participation (50), sky (100), own ko (50), ko (10), obstacle (10), tie (250)[break]
+ 20 PD from EVERGRANDE FANTASY

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 20:21:00 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: