1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
SEA: kaz & amor
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 20:16:38 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"That depends on how stupid they are...." Amor answers his opponents question easily. In his opinion there were several members of Rocket that could objectively be viewed as good. was among that number, as was . Though these were just his opinions at the end they still joined Rocket for one reason or another. So they had probably done something among their tenure there. It didn't really matter to him though, what mattered was that they were still people, with dreams, ideals, and loves that they cared about.

The League had given up on these people, left them with nothing, and forced them to join this outfit. The League was just as responsible for Rocket existing as Rocket itself was. Though no one else seemed to see it that way.

The Icy Fangs tore into Rendus's flesh, but if it was a bite off that this creature wanted, then it was what he would get. The fangs on Rendus's jaw would glow, and he would Crunch down onto the Feraligatr once more refusing to let him get far away. His Strong Jaw increasing his bite force as he attempted to defeat this pokemon, since the coward one ran away after only having his arm torn off. This creature was far more fun to deal with.

"But at the end of the day, we can talk with pretty words all we like....None of it is going to change....As long as the League exists so will Rocket." He states simply.

TLDR
Rendus takes the Ice Fang!
Rendus retaliates with a Crunch amped up with Strong Jaw!
Amor talks!

MP Total
+8 Posts +80
Participation +50
KO an enemy Pokemon +10
Own Pokemon KO +50

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 16:53:27 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

So Rocket were a necessary evil was it? "You can't really believe that." People seeking Rocket because the League failed him he could understand. Sometimes a person has no other place to turn to. The rest who joined up because it let them get away with their criminal activities and the like? That he couldn't abide by.

As the two monsters wrestled with one another Kaiju found the teeth of his foe sink back into him once again as he felt the sharp jaws sink into his side. The gator let out a roar of defiance that quickly quieted down as the world around him went dark and his body went limp. The loss of blood was great but somehow the gator was still alive by the tiniest measure only proven by the low growls he was letting out. As kazimir reached out for the ball to recall him one of the other balls on his belt started to shake and popped open on its own. From within his Golisopod made its return to the battlefield making a beeline for the fossil and letting its frost breath spread all around as it aimed to get right in the Dracovish's face.

As the body of the feraligatr was back in its ball Kaz looked down at it and gripped it tightly. His pokemon were giving their all for this fight because they trusted and believed in him. "But still...I'll change it. Even if by the tiniest scrap I'll change things."

TLDR;
- kaiju faints!
- golisopod returns to the field!
- uses frost breath on dracovish!

MP: 10 [post in RT Mission]
MP Total: 200

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 19:52:06 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Rendus was still ready to go despite his opponent falling, despite how beat up he already was he wanted more....Then came the coward pokemon once more, and with it's frosty breath it put the abomination dragon out for the count. Returning it in a flash of red, Amor simply looked at his counterpart within the League.

"You can't really believe that."

The other man said, but Amor wasn't living some fanciful lie....He did believe that, because the League failed people, they always failed, and sometimes they caused far more harm than good. The League fed into Rocket, and vice versa it was a vicious cycle, but it was equilibrium. Neither could truly topple the other, that is why there was still resistance in Kanto.

"Unfortunately for you I do....Rocket is just as necessary the League. Honestly if the upper brass were smart they'd work in cahoots with another to actually control the population, and while there could still be skirmishes....There could be mutual benefits. Rocket could handle all the ugly underbelly stuff that the League is to sensitive to do. Well most of the League anyways...." A Swampert appeared, and lifted Amor out of the water. "Honestly the whole faction conflict....It's not something I really care about....But I do realize that the League is poisoned." The entire well was contaminated. "So I'd rather just burn it all away myself so it can resemble something like it claims." That was the truth of the matter.

Ezil the Swampert reared back, and rushed the Golisopod with a powerful Hammer Arm in order to finish the job that Rendus started!

TLDR
Rendus faints!
Swampert appears!
Swampert uses Hammer Arm on the Golisopod!

MP Total
+9 Posts +90
Participation +50
KO an enemy Pokemon +20
Own Pokemon KO +50

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 18:09:07 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

As the next opponent came out Shogun the Golisopod extended out his hand as water formed into a katana thanks to his liquidation and prepped himself for the next attack. The Swampert charged forward with an arm drawn and the Golisopod did the same with his blade at the ready. He would never see if the swing that he took at the Swampert as the hammer arm struck him square right in the face and there was a loud crunch as the bug reeled backwards and fell into the water. His body lay still as red started to seep into the water around him and Kaz could tell that returning him to his ball would do very little.

There was nothing left to return to it.

Taking out another ball he opened it up to release his Samurott, its black shell glimmering in the sunlight as it let out a roar at the Swampert and pointed its horn at it with heavy swings in a show of intimidation as it felt its blood boil thanks to the sword dance it did. In its eyes were a hunger for revenge for its fallen comrade.

TLDR;
- golisopod uses liquidation!
- takes the hammer arm, critical hit tho...'
- golisopod is dead!
- sends out hisuian samurott!
- samurott uses sword dance!

MP: 210 [post in RT Mission + Pokemon death]
MP Total: 410

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 10:28:01 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

A quirk of the brow as his Swampert crushed the body of the Golispode, and Amor frowned. He had expected these pokemon to be stronger from his opponent, or perhaps for his opponent to not push his pokemon so far. The Samurott came out with a thirst for battle, but it would matter little. Amor was familiar with this variant of Samurott, and so his Swampert would charge forward with another Hammer Arm in order to beat the enemy into the ground. The fact that this Pokkenger was still willing to endanger his pokemon after losing one struck him as curious.

"Most people....After losing a Pokemon would retreat, not risk another one....It seems I am further proven right...." Came the distorted sneer from the robotic man as he looked upon his opponent with disdain. Unfortunately with his face covered the disdain would be hidden from his enemy, but perhaps it would get through somehow. "So high, and mighty until you're faced with your own hypocrisy....Then you're just another ant trying to change reality...." It made his blood boil to think about. From his perspective this person in front of him was just as bad as the rest.

Amor would make it a point to personally ruin this mans life until he saw sense....

TLDR
Swampert uses Hammer Arm on Samurott!
Amor taunts Kaz further!

MP Total
+10 Posts +100
Participation +50
KO an enemy Pokemon +30
Own Pokemon KO +50
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 7:14:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

For once the mask was useful, it hid the tears that welled up in his eyes as he swam closer to the body of his fallen samurai. He had experience loss before. Both of man and Pokemon. This war itself had already taken more than its share from him.

Maybe he was just too used to it already, yet the tears still couldn't stop coming out.

The masked hero only turned to face the man as he spoke. He hated to admit it but he was probably right, and each second and fallen teammate was only proving him right. He should retreat. Bury his dead, restore his team, maybe even swap them out for the bench warmers.

Could he though?

Something inside of him didn't want to leave just yet. "Yeah, I should leave. But then their sacrifice would have just been for nothing if we turned tail and ran! We have a reason to be here! Even if one of us goes down the others will pick up the slack! We'll keep going till we win!"

The words of the masked vigilante managed to spur the Samurott to action as it watched the Swampert come at it. Its horn glowed with power as it pointed it at its opponent and surged forward as the horn's light enlarged and sharpened into the form of a sacred sword that was thrust right into the oncoming Hammer Arm. Fist or sword, as the two clashed against one another the Samurott growled as it attempted to push forward to stab the arm.

TLDR;
- samurott uses sacred sword to intercept hammer arm!

MP: 10 [post]
MP Total: 420

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 9:54:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The air filled with the sound of distorted, and robotic laughter as the man in the cybersuit was doubled over. He had just heard the most absurd thing in his entire laugh, and a smirk filled his lips underneath his helm. Their two pokemon clashed with their attacks, blowing one another back, but they wouldn't be able to keep that up for long.

"So when you needlessly kill pokemon it's a 'sacrifice', but when Rocket does, it's just cruelty....Death is death....But if you don't believe me, go ahead. Ask that Golispode how it feels about it's 'valiant sacrifice'....I'll wait for answer." However obviously no answer would come, and after several moments of silence it would be broken by the man in the strange armor. "I believe that silence is a good answer....Don't you...." Came the sneering words as his Swampert charged up another Hammer Arm in order to batter the opponent.

"Instead of trying to live to fight another day, you just needlessly throw them away like disposable tools....And you call us monsters....Don't make me laugh. Honestly I didn't think I'd find someone as deplorable as but here you are...." Part of him wished he had brought his ace team to deal with this insect. "I do love you hero types, when you try to justify your reckless stupidity under the guise of 'sacrifice'....It's so stupid it loops back around into being funny...." Amor just facepalmed a little. This was all so beneath him at this point.

"Go ahead throw away more lives for the sake of your 'noble' cause....But here is something to keep in mind. When a soldier dies, is it the fault of the one who killed him, or the one who gave him the order." The words flitted coldly towards the fake hero.

TLDR
Swampert uses Hammer Arm on Samurott again!
Amor just laughs at Kaz, and talks.

MP Total
+11 Posts +110
Participation +50
KO an enemy Pokemon +30
Own Pokemon KO +50
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 6:31:08 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The tears under the mask start to burn. They burn with the anger at the sound of this man's laugh, the sound of his words, the sound of his tone. "Spoken like someone who's never had someone sacrifice themselves for them... Or willing to risk it all. Am I wrong?" Would he know the pain he felt when one of his starters laid in his arms broken in two after it saved him?

The comparison to did catch him off guard. He's heard tales of the man's demeanor but Kaz considered himself a bit too free spirited for him and Matias to be considered even two sides of the same coin. After all he couldn't believe Matias to be one to sacrifice Pokemon needlessly.

"And let me clear one thing up something. I'm no soldier. I'm fighting for more than just the League, i'm fighting to keep all of Hoenn and its people safe. So yeah, me and my Pokemon will give our lives to keep it all safe, but we don't plan on dying so easily. Kusanagi detect!"

The Samurott watches the Swampert closely as it comes at him with another swing of the arm. At the last possible second it ducked under the arm as it read the movement of its opponent's limb. Deep did it dive to almost shroud itself in the darkness of the sea as it left the Swampert alone. "But I'll play along, its probably the fault of the soldier, sad it is sometimes your best ain't enough." Of course he knew saying that meant he needed to be his best with what he has.

TLDR;
- samurott uses detect to dodge swampert!

MP: 10 [post]
MP Total: 430

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 21:35:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"You're correct, you're not a soldier....You're an idiot." The distorted voice stated flatly, this wasn't even fun for him anymore. This was quite literally less fun than beating a dead horse. "It seems you missed the point. You're right I don't have people sacrifice themselves for me....Pokemon or otherwise....Because I prioritize their lives. You watched my Dracovish demolish that things arm, and yet still sent it to battle....That death wasn't a noble sacrifice. What did it accomplish? A few extra seconds of time for you? Did it make you feel warm, and fuzzy so you could monologue about sacrifice?" Amor openly mocked the man as his Swampert followed up with another Hammer Arm almost as if it was intent on driving it's trainer point home as well.

"No you threw that pokemon away....Like another peon, you're a monster. Accept it." It was the cold calculated truth, and no matter what said Amor wouldn't budge on that point. "It is never the fault of the soldier, because it's the King who gives the orders....The fault always lies with the King, and if you can't handle the responsibility of that, then you should go walk into Mt. Chimney right now, and save us all the trouble of your continued existence." Came the second harsh words from the cyber ninja's voice.

Amor was quickly growing bored of this now, and was already planning his exit from the sheer narcissism that the other seemed to have in order to believe the things he said.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 6:19:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Y'know...you talk a lot." And it was starting to irritate Kaz but he knew he could never say that out loud. It would give him satisfaction and he wasn't going to give that to a Rocket.

Right, a Rocket. He was fighting a Rocket. He had to focus on that, not on them and their words. "Your good, and I'm probably out of my league here." He needed to ask about how to battle on the sea after this, "And I'll give ya this, you might be right in some way." Maybe this war did change him without him even realizing it.

"Doesn't mean it'll stay true."

A golden aura surrounded him as he eyed the Swampert coming right at him with its Hammer Arm stretched out. Raising a hand he crossed it across his chest and snapped his fingers, striking a pose.

"Let one's fists do the talking, and rain down upon our soul! ALL OUT PUMMELING!" The light around him exploded and sunk into the sea below as the form of his Samurott made its way to the surface. Suddenly the surface started to bubble around the Swampert as a series of golden fists rose up from underneath the waters as the Samurott breached surrounded in the same golden z-move energy that surrounded Kaz.

TLDR;
- samurott uses the z-move, all out pummeling!

MP: 20 [post + z-move]
MP Total: 460

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 9:30:48 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Ah another one of those annoying moves. Amor had encountered them a few times before, and he wasn't about to get caught up in the wake of this today. Though there was little he could do to actually stop it, so he had his pokemon do nothing. Instead the Swampert took the attack head on, and with each punch it's body was forced backward through the water more, and more as it gave more ground. At the final strike it was finally beaten down, and finally it was finished. Amor just sighed a bit as he returned the Pokemon to it's pokeball. He could keep fighting that wasn't the issure, but did he want to? Amor didn't like leaving when one of his Pokemon just got beaten, and so he summoned forth his Gallade.

"That was good, but it's going to cost you...." With a flick of his wrist his Gallade was consumed with a brilliant light as it Mega Evolved. Levitating above the water the blades on it's arms began to glow with more power, and it aimed them at the Samurott that was the enemy of it's master. "Sacred Sword...." He gave the command, and a long blade would rush towards the Samurott with the intention of knocking it out. It had been a thorn in his side, and he wasn't going to just let it leave unscathed.

Amor was no longer humoring conversation as he was going to start fighting for keeps.

TLDR
Swampert gets KO'd!
Amor summons his Gallade, and Mega Evolves it!
Gallade uses Sacred Sword enhanced with Sharpness to blast that Samurott!

MP Total
+13 Posts +130
Participation +50
KO an enemy Pokemon +30
Own Pokemon KO +50
Mega Evolution +10
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 6:13:22 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Cost him it did as the Gallade was thrown out in place of the fallen Swampert. The light of Mega Evolution followed after and finally a single strike from it sent Kusanagi flying back over Kazimir's head as he watched his Pokemon float among the waves not even moving. The slight rise of his chest as he lay belly up put some ease on the hero as he recalled the samurai back home. At least he didn't lose another one.

"Jolly Roger! Your up!" His back was against the wall now. Best bet he had was to pin it all on his remaining two Pokemon. Dolphman was new to the team but he had spirit, something that could come in hand and turn the tide. Jolly Roger? He was a near staple of Kaz's usual team. An all rounder with some solid bulk to him, if anyone could take a few hits even from a Mega it was gonna be him.

"Blast away with Flash Cannon!" As he slammed the ball into the water below him the Blastoise rose up with Pokkenger riding atop his shell as twin cannons popped out and aimed at the Mega Gallade. Two white streams of a flash cannon quickly erupted to strike against the knightly foe as the turtle let out his war cry.

TLDR;
- samurott faints!
- sends out blastoise!
- blastoise uses flash cannon!

MP: 20 [post]
MP Total: 470

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 9:49:39 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The flash cannon came, but he was prepared for it. Along with any eventuality with his Mega Gallade. If he was being honest this was his second strongest pokemon behind Draco. A Protect erected itself around the Gallade, and it's trainer as the Flash Cannon harmlessly clashed against it, and Amor just frowned. He had done his job. He had severely weakened another Leaguer, to make them less of a threat in the rest of this battle. There was no reason for him to stick around, and humor this farce any longer.

"I could say it was nice meeting you, but it wasn't." With those words, his Gallade grabbed him, and they Teleported away to parts unknown. Either to shore up defenses somewhere else, or to terrorize another helpless victim in this race to the center of the island. Amor seethed knowing that the League was still filled to the brim with idiots, but they would all be weeded out in time. If they weren't then they would just continue to slowly cripple the League from within, and he could chip away at it from the outside.

TLDR
Gallade uses Protect!
Gallade uses Teleport to bamf Amor out!
Amor makes one more remark before he goes!

MP Total
+14 Posts +140
Participation +50
KO an enemy Pokemon +40
Own Pokemon KO +50
Mega Evolution +10
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 23:58:58 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The Flash Cannon made its mark yet didn't do much as a shield was brought up to protect the Gallade. As it faded the masked man had a few words left before he and his Pokemon warped out of the sea and towards places unknown. A fist was balled up and slammed against the shell of the Blastoise who craned his head as much as he could towards his trainer. "Sorry Jolly just...just mad that he got away." That's what he would tell himself as well as any who asked about it. For now he was given a moment of respite and that was a gift in of itself that most people on this theater would die for.

Just like his Golisopod. Looking at the empty shell it had left behind Kaz rubs a hand over it as a silent prayer and apology. Both him and Jolly watch it sink to the bottom of the sea, a warrior as fine as that deserved to let his rest be somewhere vast where he could wander the seas again. "C'mon Jolly, let's get outta here. And hope we see him again...to kick his ass."

The words he left behind stung and the hero wasn't content with just leaving it at that.

TLDR;
- bye bye amor

MP: 410 [post + battle complete + draw]
MP Total: 880

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 1:42:19 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: