2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
SEA: kaz & amor
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 4:21:25 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

As the waters became a hot bed of battle one lone Rocket grunt watched in horror as a blue shape was quickly catching up with them. Riding on top was another shape, big and green, and as they got closer it became clearer that it was a person riding along with it. "Ram them Dolphman! Send them to Delhmise's locker!" The masked hero shouted out as his Palafin shot forward with a Zen Headbutt against the grunt on their jet ski. The aquatic dolphin jumped up and squared the grunt in the chest and sent them flying off their vehicle and splashing down into the water as the pair of them sped towards another group of Rockets in the distance.

The feeling of the sea breeze and water splashing against his armor almost felt nostalgic. Like he was someone who lived in the ocean in another previous life, not that that wasn't far from the truth if he was being honest. Still he knew just how bad the water could be from both personal experience and telling him stories about her sailing trips. Still despite his inexperience on naval battle he felt like he was doing pretty good for himself and his team, only thing that could probably stop them was an actual sailor. Good thing the queen of the sea was on the League's side now that he thought about it.

MP: 60 [post in RT Mission + participation]
MP Total: 60

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 21:16:43 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

It was a strange sight to watch something that you saw on TV happen in real life. Of course Amor knew about the Pokkenger, he had heard about their exploits, but it was different than seeing it in real life. Not to mention they were also on a pokemon that he had yet to see. Thankfully most of his team of Water Pokemon had recovered, and so he would be able to take on this new foe. Though he did find it a bit amusing that one of the grunts just got toppled over with so much ease. Still, this was an opponent worth his time. So dressed up in his cybertech ninja suit, that made him seem more machine than man, he released a pokemon in a flash of white, and they began to speed towards the pair.

"Aqua....Don't let them get far...." It was in that command that Aqua used Ice Beam in an attempt to freeze the path that their opponents were going down to either slow them down, or halt them completely. Riding on the back of his Kingdra they weren't going to be outsped by some measly dolphin. Though it begged the question of what sort of challenge they were going to be up against today. At least this wouldn't be boring, part of Amor felt excited at being a foil to this man in front of him. To be a villain to the hero....Part of him relished the drama of it all....

But he was here on a mission, and fanciful ideals like that had no place here. So he would have to just silently enjoy it.

"I'm sorry....This area is already taken up by one man dressed up." Came the robotic voice carrying out over the waves. "You are going to have to leave." Came the only warning he would give.

TLDR
Kingdra uses Ice Beam to erect a wall/platform of ice to try, and slow them down!
Seraphim/Amor talks!

MP Total:
1 post +10
Participation +50

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 9:37:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Whoa hit the brakes!" He pulled up on the Palafin's dorsal fin as if he was hitting the brakes on the car. For good reason too as the raging waters in front of them suddenly turned into one large slab of ice as a beam streaked across in front of them. Following its source the masked hero tilted his head as he saw another masked person riding a Kingra address them. "Guess I make quite the fashion statement to have others steal my look." He replied sizing the man up and noticing that his outfit seemed way more hi spec than his simple costume so in some way he had to respect him for going all the way.

"But sorry to say I don't take orders from fakers. Tell 'em why!" With a pat on the Palafin's head the dolphin's mouth let out a screeching boomburst to shake them up before swimming around them in a circle. "Maybe you should take off or we take ya into a nice dry cell." It was only fitting they return the favor to Rocket after they took in some of their folks.

MP: 10 [post in RT Mission]
MP Total: 80

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 20:02:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The soundwaves emitted definitely shook them up, and Amor frowned. If not for the soundproofing he had installed to his helmet courtesy of the Mechanical Kingdom....That might have caused him to go deaf. Though the other man couldn't see it, Amor was frowning.

"We'll see who the fake is after this....Aqua, now." He gave the order, and storm clouds began to form overhead, and it began to rain harshly around them. Churning up the waters, but that wasn't all. Aqua's Swift Swim was activated, and with that, the Kingdra blitzed towards his opponents, and when they were close enough, Amor attempted to punch the other costumed man right in his face. Though he knew the man was wearing an outfit so the blow wouldn't deal as much damage, he was still going to try.

After all this wasn't going to just be their pokemon fighting while they leisurely rode across on their backs, Amor was going to take out the human element as well. That was the most effective way to end this bout. "If you leave now....I won't have to drag you down to the abyss...." Came the robotic retort. If this man was going to dress like a vigilante he better have the training to back it up.

TLDR
Aqua uses Rain Dance!
Aqua's Swift Swim activates doubling his speed!
Aqua rushes towards Kaz, and Palafin putting Amor in range to punch Kaz in the face!

MP Total
+2 Posts +20
Participation +50

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 20:58:35 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The robotic Rocket came right at them with his Kingra speeding towards them that Kazimir almost didn't see the punch thrown at him before it was too late. His weight managed to carry his body as it recoiled down into the water as he slid off his Palafin and the dolphin let out a cry of concern before turning his attention to the Kingdra and shot at it like a missile. As it got close enough it jumped and flip turned with its tail aiming not for the Kingdra but for the Robot Rocket instead for some payback. As it dove back into the water it turned into light that shot right into its Pokeball on Kaz's belt and another light popped out under the masked hero as he climbed back up to the surface.

As the light turned solid it rose up catching Kazimir on its back as the duo breached the surface and and a large green and red fish let out a roar that broke the mold of the other water types around them. As the masked trainer got his bearings he patted the Basculegion for rescuing him and turned his attention back at the robot man. "Sorry, but I have a few friends that won't let me dive too deep. Call them personal lifeguards."

MP Total: 90

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 22:34:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He felt his fist connect with the mans face, and then there was air as his opponent was sent into the water. Amor wondered if he would just simply drown, but that would be a very anti-climatic way to end things. Thankfully that wasn't the case as the Palafin soon came charging at him, but in the rain he was going to be hard to hit. Instead his Kingdra jumped up, and took the hit squarely in the chest for it's trainer. The damage was negligible, but then a new pokemon came out, and Amor frowned. It was a species he had read about in his home region, but never had the chance to see. He wondered if it was similar to Orira....A pokemon from the ancient land, that had been brought here by the distortions?

"Good....Then you will have no excuse for when you lose...." Came the almost bored reply as his Kingdra reared back, and shot forth a powerful Dragon Pulse at the new pokemon that was now in front of them. It was obviously a water type, but he didn't know what abilities it had, or if it had a secondary typing. This would be a useful time to gather data on it. So the dragon shaped beam of energy shot across the waters surface towards the new pair. That was two pokemon that he had revealed so far from his opponent.

"Honestly....I'd be disappointed if you died so easily...."

TLDR
Kingdra takes the Flip Turn to protect Amor!
Kingdra launched a Dragon Pulse at Basculegion!
Rain is 2/5 now!

MP Total
+3 posts +30
Participation +50

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 5:09:15 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The draconian beam flew across the water and before it could hit its mark the Basculegion suddenly dipped into the water pulling Pokkenger with it as it dove under the beam and locked onto the sight of the Kingdra's underside. While he was appreciative of the ghostly fish's quick thinking he wish it didn't cut it so close as now he was worried about any water that made its way into his helmet. That thing wasn't one hundred percent water proof last time he checked, so it would be pretty dull to just drown underwater like this.

It was a good think that the Basculegion jumped out from under the Kingdra to try and crash into it with a wave crash breaching from the water and jumping over the robotic man to land behind him even if it saw them coming a mile away. "Heh, I've fought a lot tougher things than some cyborg! Besides i've got lots of people who'd be sad to see me go, so I can't disappoint them just yet." With his cocky words he also held out a hand and with two fingers gestured at the man to "come and get him".

MP Total: 100

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 17:54:54 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

They dodged it, but that was fine because soon they presented themselves once again to be attack in the form of a Wave Crash. High risk, high reward seemed to be this mans style, but it would fail if Amor had his way.

"That's a shame...." Amor stated coldly before Aqua unleashed a powerful Ice Beam at their approaching opponents hoping to catch them mid attack, and freeze them. Though even if they managed to tear into their opponents hide that would be enough for Amor. Weakening these foes was just as important as outright defeating them. "Because it means you have fought some severely underwhelming opponents, to have all this false bravado." It was apparent that this man hadn't faced many opponents that were actually on his level.

How sad....

"Well allow me to be the first to put you in your place." And with that Amor was going to have defeat this man, or at least drive him into a corner. Or perhaps Amor was underestimating his enemy? Time would tell.

TLDR
Aqua is using Ice Beam to stop the Wave Crash mid attack!
Amor talks!

MP Total
+4 posts +40
Participation +50
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 13:47:48 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The freezing beam was faster than the ghostly fish could swim and soon it felt its whole body burn with freezing temperatures. Even Kazimir was feeling some of the effects as he could feel his arms suddenly grow cold and frost starting to form around his visor and arm. His Basculegion doesn't fare any better as small chunks of ice starts to grow along his body. As the fish flails in its growing frozen prison it pulls a gambit to try and retaliate.

So its scales begin to glow as with a growl the fish launches said scales in a scale shot that homed in on the Kingdra to dig themselves right into its skin. The small heat that the move gave its body was able to slow the cold that grew on both the fish and its trainer which kept them from freezing but the bulk of the damage had already be done. Now they just needed to make sure they weren't the first ones to fall. "Seriously you Rockets sure love making a mess of things when you guys get involved. Ever consider maybe playing learning how to take turns doing that? This whole place could use less massive problems."

TLDR;
- Gets struck by ice beam
- Retaliates with Scale Shot

MP Total: 110

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 1:04:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The Scale Shot embedded itself into the sea dragon, and he let out a grunt of pain. Along with the Basculegion, they had suffered damage, but now it was merely a matter of time to see how fell first. The two of them were vying for supremacy of the ocean, something that might have an issue with if she were here. Thankfully she wasn't....Instead the two armored men would continue to pelt one another with attacks. The question isn't who would win this first battle, but who would be standing when it was all said, and done?

"The problem is it's not just us who makes the mess is it? How many of your people make messes, and then refuse to answer for it?" The blatant hypocrisy infuriated Amor. If one was to criticize someone, then they had to either be equal to or greater than the thing they were critiquing. From his point of view, the League weren't better than Rocket, and thus any criticism they leveraged was worthless in his opinion. It was at this thought that his Kingdra let loose a powerful Dragon Pulse to retaliate against the Basculegion, and it's rider.

"But please, continue being self righteous....It only makes this easier for me." Because it only served to fuel his assumptions for them.

TLDR
Scale Shot hits Kingdra!
Kingdra uses Dragon Pulse to retaliate!
Rain is 4/5
Amor talks more!

MP Total
+5 posts +50
Participation +50

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 12:21:37 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"Yeah i'm well aware of how shit some of our own can be. Trust me I've heard stories about that." Personally he finds that while Rocket's deeds are much worse in the grander scale of things he did think that the League's own trouble makers probably had the more dubious character to them. Its probably why trust was a problem for the higher ups to really have with one another which made it even harder when while they couldn't trust one another as a person trusting their skill in a fight was a different matter. Its what makes the idea of going against them sound almost crazy to the vigilante. Almost.

"So don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them. The hammer arm of justice doesn't take sides." As the Dragon Pulse finds its way to the ghostly fish it bucks Pokkenger off of its back and into the water to save him as it takes the brunt of the attack. As the beam burns the skin of the Basculegion it manages to endure enough to find itself floating in the water unconscious before it disappears into light as the masked hero rises up with a pokeball in hand to swap out his fallen mount.

"But right now? You and Rocket are the immediate threat." What replaces it is a large insect that holds up itself in the water before rushing forward at the Kingdra looking to make a good first impression on its foe looking to strike it with its large claw.

TLDR;
- Gets struck by dragon pulse, basculegion faints!
- Brings out, golisopod
- Uses first impression!

MP: 60 [post in RT Mission + own poke KO]
MP Total: 170

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 22:00:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Aqua had put up a strong fight, but even he was going to get worn down from all the attacks. The Flip Turn did negligible damage, but the Scale Shot hurt a lot more. Compounded with a quick, and powerful strike of this foe, Aqua was defeated, and under his helm Amor frowned. Aqua had done his job well though, and revealed three of his opponents pokemon to him, and defeated one. That was pretty good, and it allowed Amor to plan more effectively in order to defeat this enemy. Though it might surprise the vigilante that he was about to send out another Pokemon with a matching type.

"Rendus....Take him down!" Came the robotic order as Dracovish appeared, and Amor got on it's back. His suit wasn't made for prolonged exposure to water, at least not yet. "You say it doesn't take sides, but it clearly does, and it's just as corrupt as the rest of you...." Amor spat the fact back out at the Pokkenger. Rendus rushed the new opponent with a Fishious Rend that was further empowered by his Strong Jaw, and the rain that was out. While it may not take it out in one go, it was going to hurt alot should he make contact.

"Are we the immediate threats though? The problem is, everyone keeps focusing on the wrong things....Rocket vs League....Does that really matter when people are trying to rip our universe to ribbons?" Amor questioned again, as his dragon went to it's mark.

TLDR
Kingdra faints from all the built up damage!
Dracovish appears!
Dracovish uses Fishious Rend which is powered up by Strong Jaw, and Rain!
Rain is 5/5!

MP Total
+6 Posts +60
Participation +50
KO an enemy Pokemon +10
Own Pokemon KO +50

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 12:02:54 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

He could feel the water start to seep into his costume making the whole thing feel a little bit heavier the more he stayed in the water. It was a signal to try and end this fight as quickly as they could. Easier said than done though as the cyborg was proving to be a real challenge. The strange fish creature that they sent out hit his samurai bug with a bite that it managed to block with its own arm. Then the sound of a sickening crunch and the feeling of something oozing out of his arm broke the confidence that the Golisopod had.

The beast had managed to break though his exoskeleton and the mighty shogun just let out a yell as it as it took its other arm and chopped through its arm before it suddenly turned into a mass of light and made an emergency exit where everything save its missing arm went back into its ball on Kazimir's belt. "It matters when there is a larger threat and we're still at each other's throats. Not even once could we have put aside our differences for the sake of stopping that meteor, instead we fought over the ways to deal with it. Is that what your bosses told you to do?"

He tossed out another ball that opened up into his Feraligatr who let out a roar to show off that the Dracovish wasn't the only one with a large jaw. "Punch out its lights Kaiju!" He calls out as he hangs onto the back spines of the large gator as it swam forward at the messed up fossil pokemon and swing an ice punch at it. "Cause don't forget everyone includes you."

TLDR;
- Emergency Exit triggers!
- Golisopod swaps with Feraligatr!
- Feraligatr uses Ice Punch!

MP Total: 180

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,891 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 12:48:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The Golispod didn't last very long under the pressure of his Dracovish's jaws. The arm dangling there in the abominations mouth as it retreated, and a Feraligatr took it's place. The scream was enough to raise up the blood pressure in his mix matched dragon. Now Rendus was getting excited, it was for a similar reason that Amor rarely used him, or Chimera....They were unnatural, and that caused their mentalities to be far more violent than most of his other dragons. The damage it had just caused was proof of that. However he was here to fight, and win....That required a level of strength, and ruthlessness that he usually was reserved about using.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit different than those around me. I have no qualms about leaving you all to your own devices....Even teaming up should the need require it, but your side is just as guilty as mine. I gave plenty of your people the option to not ascend the mountaintop during the Meteno incident....I would have allowed them to leave should they not want to go further up, but they didn't listen. Even then....I didn't do any true lasting harm...." Which was the unvarnished truth. "But when ideals collide....When people can't come to an agreement that is when violence happens. Not everyone is reasonable...." The cyborg stated as the Ice Punch collided with the abomination dragon.

Rendus however saw more prey, and it unhinged it's jaw in order to clamp on to the Feraligatr just as harshly as it had done to it's predecessor, with a Super Fang.

"My bosses....Are far more agreeable to work with than yours. That is however because we have principles, and stick to them, not that anyone on your side would understand that." He snarked back to his opponent.

TLDR
Dracovish takes the Ice Punch!
Dracovish retaliates with a Super Fang!
Amor talks!

MP Total
+7 Posts +70
Participation +50
KO an enemy Pokemon +10
Own Pokemon KO +50

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 3:09:30 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"And that's sad ain't it? We can't just put aside things like ideals for a better world." Its probably nothing more than a dream especially now. Could he even imagine living with the type of people who make up Rocket? Could he really make peace with them himself? For the sake of a better world though...

He'd still like to fight for it.

"I won't argue my side has their share of bad people. Every garden has some rotten berries and maybe you do need to cut them out or they'll spread everywhere." The large fossil Pokemon manages to get in close and clamps its teeth down onto Kaiju's shoulder. The croc roars as blood seeps through the holes made by the large teeth digging past his scales. Even as he thrashed he could feel the teeth just peel at his skin opening up the wound even more.

"But you can nurse them back to health before that, or even take better care to prevent that. That's what I am to do. At the very least I can make sure that the good ones last and ripen. Even the ones that come from you guys!" Kaiju wasn't going to give up without a damn fight. He was a monster! A beast! A true terror to his foes!

Swinging his head he reached down to take his own chunk of his opponent as his teeth chilled into icy fangs to bite down on the fossil Pokemon. It should just return back to the ice age it was born in and Kaiju would help send it there. "Because I bet even the good ones aren't safe from the bad ones in your group, am I wrong?"

TLDR;
- super fang hits! is kaiju in danger?!
- hangs in there and strikes back with ice fang!

MP Total: 190