he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
smog: lm [rt]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 4:28:16 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
interdream mist sighs out from the mouth of the cave and bleeds through battle-weary fissures around the island. it curls around his ankles like dense fog, shifting with his steps as he approaches and the apparent source: the cave. [break][break]
"dr. flint," he says, a typical greeting. he looks away from her, surveying the haze spreading around them. " ... should i be concerned about this fog?"
[break][break]
smog (1/2)
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 21:56:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"dr. kotov," she nodded.[break][break]

”very much so. the mist unveils the imagination. desires and memories play out as though you're there. it’s easy to lose track of time and where you are...”[break][break]

a bizarre and personal experience to share with anyone willingly perhaps, but she seemed undeterred by whatever might await them should they investigate closer. he was a doctor, and she was tired of tiptoeing around the anomaly. it was time to dig deeper, and to make greater of porygon-z's modifications.[break][break]

”we’ll be safe if we go in. i’d like to see if anything manifests worth collecting.”[break][break]

'no' would be a fair response, but she hoped it inspired his curiosity. it would be a dangerous task to attempt alone.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
total: 60 MP[break][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 19:12:52 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"i see."
[break][break]
a mist that unfurls the mind like an open book and breathes life to imagination sounds exactly like the type of thing they shouldn't investigate in the midst of war, but he sees the gleam in her eyes. she's going to do it with or without him. better with. [break][break] "well — let's not waste any time, then," he says, offering her a polite smile even though she cannot see it. he steps over the pressure plate guarding the mouth of the cave, wading deeper into the interdream mist. [break][break]
his pragmatism does what it can to smother curiosity in circumstances like this, but he feels it fighting back now that he's indulging her desire to explore. thoughts begin to bubble at the surface: what will this strange mist manifest for him? for her?
[break][break]

smog (1/2)[break]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 23:29:01 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

a small smile passed over her face, tinged with disbelief.[break][break]

”alright. let me know if there’s something you don’t want me to see. i’ll turn the other way,” she assured. as for her own dreams, she seemed not to care if he peered through an open window at them. as though she had nothing to hide–but she was gambling.[break][break]

though the cave they entered glowed with tera crystal, everything grew black at the edges until they found themselves in the center of a vast expanse of darkness. dream mist reflected off of water covering the floor a centimeter deep–the only indicator they were not standing in empty space.[break][break]

”this place may be from my dreams, i think. strange to be here again after years of no sleep.”[break][break]

she turned, water sloshing under her boots. the familiar realm of shadow had always felt so empty. what else would appear there now that dreams ran together?

total: 70 MP[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 1:48:20 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i appreciate the courtesy," he says, amused. [break][break]"but i want to assist with your research, so by all means. take a look at whatever comes up."
[break][break]
darkness surrounds them as they travel further into the cave. it feels like an impenetrable, all-consuming void. the nothingness is broken up by the reflection of interdream mist, by the sound of 's voice and the water sloshing with each movement.
[break][break]
"you've dreamt of this before?"
[break][break]
aside from the pool at their feet, it feels like the oblivion of dreamless sleep.
[break][break]
"is this all it ever is when you dream of this place? or are there usually other actors?"
[break][break]
and somewhere beyond comes the whispers of war. he swears he hears a voice bark out kotov, as real as lulu's.
[break][break]

smog (1/2)
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 8:12:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

marcus had nothing to hide, apparently. she supposed that was good for a number of reasons. [break][break]

”very well,” she smiled, glad for the opportunity to study freely. she had come to crave the dreams of others, and although she could not feed off them anymore, a profound hunger remained aside her curiosity and other motivations.[break][break]

when marcus asked about the dream, she shook her head. ”no actors. just this.” except for one single time. the councilman would not be mentioned, however.[break][break]

she listened to the whispers, hearing his name and knowing they did not belong to her dream. faint sounds were like an echo of the war outside.[break][break]

ahead in the dark, a portal also appeared. it was similar to those opened by the unown.[break][break]

”that’s new.”[break][break]

total: 80 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 3:33:00 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
he knows it's a hallucination, but knowledge becomes a buzzing backtrack to the sounds of war. i can't save everyone, his own thoughts answer back, throat tight. "i can't — "[break][break]
he tugs his helmet off, mussing his hair as he pulls it away from his face. the sound of 's voice brings him back to the present, back to the cave and the mist all around them. he looks at her, then at the rift cleaving their dimension. [break][break]he inhales through his nose. the residual traces of stress and panic in his eyes recede away. [break][break]"what is it?" he wonders, trepidation marking each inquisitive footstep closer. "part of the mist? or some other anomaly?"[break][break]
smog (1/2)

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 4:12:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”hm?”[break][break]

she looked over at the doctor. noting the distress in his eyes. however, she realizing the words had likely not been for her, it felt much too intrusive to question him. at his own curiosity, her attention returned to the tear in darkness.[break][break]

”it’s a portal. one created by the unown.” she wondered, what could possibly be on the other side that was good, that she might desire or wish for? this was no nightmare.[break][break]

”shall we investigate? if you’re alright, that is.” her eyes returned to his, trying to measure his sense of ease.[break][break]

total: 90 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 6:44:46 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]the fear recedes with the steady slowing of his heartbeat. he casts a glance towards as she inspects the portal, feels the odd weight of his helmet in his hand as it hangs slack at his side.
[break][break]
"how can you tell?" there's a thread of curiosity in his voice, muffled as he presses the helmet back onto his head. he's far out of his depth with things like interdream zones and unown portals, so he can do little else than rely on her in this place. "that it's created by unown, that is?"[break][break]
he hesitates, just barely perceptible, as the scientist dares to travel deeper. just being here, in this space where his old ghosts mingle with the deep nothingness of her dreams, unsettles him. it's duty, rather than curiosity, that forces him to compartmentalize the discomfort for later. he nods.
[break][break]
"i'm fine." and he proves it to them both by stalking toward the portal. a hand reaches out, disappearing into the wound in space. he tries to pull it back out, but it feels like something is holding onto it on the other side. not dragging him in, but not letting him walk back the choice, either.
[break][break]
his brow furrows. he enters.
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 7:24:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”i’ve seen several before, and i just have a feeling.” a strong hunch from the dream world. this was part of her own imagination, after all.[break][break]

she was glad to see him press on, despite whatever momentary disturbance seemed to have come over him prior. she stepped through the portal after him, wholly expecting to wind up in the unown dimension.[break][break]

instead, they would find themselves standing on a beam of light in the outer atmosphere. an unown appeared from a similar portal and winked, nodding towards the source of the light. it was not the sun.[break][break]

lulu paused on the path.[break][break]

”i don’t wish to see the end of this dream, actually. we should go back. best not to venture too far from the edge of reality…”[break][break]

she turned, expecting to see the portal still there, but it had vanished behind them.[break][break]

total: 100 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 6:42:08 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
marcus doesn't know what he expected — nothing? too much? — to await him on the other side of the portal, but this wasn't it. he looks down at the light pooled at his feet, then at , then to the unown that flits out of another portal. then he squints toward the light source, bringing a hand up to block its brilliance. [break][break]they are far removed from the status quo of kanto. or reality, for that matter. [break][break]lulu stops, her curiosity seemingly taking a backseat to self-preservation as they further entangle themselves within this dream. [break][break]"agreed," he says, feigning neutrality when he never wanted to be here in the first place. he follows her cue, turning back, and feels dread curl in his stomach at the lack of a portal behind them. he clears his throat.[break][break] "it's fine." a frail excuse of a reassurance, accompanied by the procural of a pokeball. "we'll just manifest our own way out."[break][break]his own unown appears, hovering near still as it takes everything in. at his command, it tries to open a rift with hidden power. within the interdream mist, with both trainers wanting to leave, a portal begins to split apart the fabric of space.
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 4:18:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the absence of the portal was startling. though she maintained her composure in front of the doctor, there was a wave of panic that washed over her, evident in her eyes as the war had been in his.[break][break]

she was grateful for his solution, albeit still untrusting of the unown. following ’s fondness for them, she had decided to give them a chance.[break][break]

with a deep breath, she stepped into the unown’s portal and back out into where they’d been before, surrounded by tera crystals.[break][break]

”we need to get out of this cave.”[break][break]

she’d hurry for the exit, though not leaving him behind.[break][break]

”that was clever. i wonder if the unown really can travel to places like the interdream zone, and maybe the dream world, too…”[break][break]

total: 110 MP[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 1:34:15 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
his unown's eye flashes, then a portal forcefully rips a hole in the space-time where the entrance had once been. marcus blinks, surprised at how easily they (seemingly) manifested a way out after being held by the hand by their subconsciousness for this long. he takes a last glance at , then follows her into the unknown. [break][break]his surprise is twofold once he's on the other side, on tera crystal-studded ground. for a paranoid moment, he wonders if this is just another stretch of dream, but swallows it down to follow her again, hustling to keep pace with her until they're outside the cave. [break][break]the sun on his skin feels real. the lingering concern recedes as she speaks. [break][break]"i think it's worth looking into," he encourages. " would probably be a great help in that department."
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:15:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: