lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
shore: lam v. dwayne [rt]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 19:28:40 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
A second wave of reinforcement brought Lam back to the shores that stretched down 105. After a brief respite, he’d dropped from his teams in the air to play support flank on the ground itself. They’d gotten the drop on a fraction of a Rocket group that opted to peel away from the main bulk of the fighting.[break][break]
But surely they’d like a welcoming committee, no?[break][break]
Lumi’s eyes glowed with prediction. The xatu’s FUTURE SIGHT taking in that particular stretch of beach and allowing the gym leader a sense of what be coming their way.[break][break]
The long hook of her sharp beak twists to point to their left. Given an indication, Lam seated himself on a piece of sea drifted wood. One leg folded over the other, hand his hand dropped into his chin as he waited to pinpoint the opponent he now knew was headed his way.[break][break]
His xatu was less playful about the whole thing—she took up an ominous presence behind him, stiff wings outstretched like a particularly looming threat.[break][break]
“Whatcha up to?” The first question to grace the ears of whoever it was that turned up first. Upbeat and edged in a smile that wasn’t quite so genuine.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- rt: shore [2/3][break]
participation in a rt mission (50) + ic post x1 (10) =60 mp
[break]

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

He/Him
Twenty
July 4th
Bisexual
Pharmacist
Grunt
Watching the chemtrails
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dwayne
Dwayne Parker
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 16:58:29 GMT
Dwayne Parker Avatar
Waves broke against the shore, the ebb and flow seeming almost routine as it slowly pushed and pulled against the sand. One wave however would distort the rhythm, being much larger than the others that came before. As it crashed against the beach, it would leave something behind that was bigger than the usual small shells or seaweed. It was a full grown man, heaving as his exhausting journey finally came to an end. As he rose to his feet, the waves would return to their gentle groove.

Dwayne shakily walked forward, his entire body shivering as it tried to regulate its temperature. His fashionable black clothing was soaked and torn, and his mask now clung to his face like some sort of parasite. Despite his discomfort, the mask would remain. He would never risk letting someone see what hid underneath. Even so, he was ready to go home and cry himself to sleep or something. Today had been miserable, one failure after another. He was done failing, he just wanted to leave.

He chuckled harshly as he limped down the shoreline, unsure where to even go. His hope was just to find anyone from Rocket and get them to point him in the right direction. Hopefully he was not too far from somewhere safe. What he would come to find out is that he was a lot further from safe than ever before. Dwayne found someone sitting on a log, their back facing toward him. He sloshed his way up, happy to have quickly come upon another human.

Upon getting closer, Dwayne would clock the Xatu staring his way. Its eyes were intense, as if it had been expecting him. To Dwayne's shock, the figure would speak to him without even turning around. Dwayne froze, unsure what to do or say. He had no idea who this guy was from the back, but something felt--off. It was a vibe he could not quite place, but it made Dwayne shiver even more intensely. Regardless of his reservations, Dwayne would speak honestly.

"I uh--I'm just walking. Trying to get home. Wouldn't happen to know a way back to town would you?"

MP TRACKER
--50MP for participating
--10MP for post

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 18:42:59 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Lam, despite the more ominous presence he seemed to be cutting, wasn’t really a malicious person. Nowhere near as intense as some of the league personnel he’d become familiar with. So when he swung himself around on the driftwood to face the oncoming individual. Sopping wet, he sort of looked like a scraggly purrloin that had been dunked in a bath.[break][break]
“Civs don’t just get spit out of the ocean, y’know?” His chin remained perched in his hand as green eyes traveled up to meet the stranger’s. “You tellin’ the truth?” He could, at the very least, ask questions before attacking first and asking questions later.[break][break]
His xatu, however, trilled in warning. She was still honing in on her FUTURE SIGHT in attempt to read whether or not this was someone that could be trusted to return to town alone. “Whatcha doing out here anyway? It’s definitely not safe for people who aren’t…mmm,” he paused and tapped his chin as he searched for the right word he wanted before sitting up properly. involved, if you catch my drift.”[break][break]
There was a pause, then a belated laugh. High and bright despite the situation. Though his smile wasn’t exactly unkind, there was still a degree of taut wariness.[break][break]
“Get it? Drift? ‘Cause you’re all..” he flapped a hand in Dwayne’s direction, “washed up.” Drifted in on the current, etc. etc. and so on and so forth.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

participation in a rt mission (50) + ic post x2 (20) =70 mp
[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

He/Him
Twenty
July 4th
Bisexual
Pharmacist
Grunt
Watching the chemtrails
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dwayne
Dwayne Parker
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 23:15:50 GMT
Dwayne Parker Avatar
Dwayne's right eye twitched, his sanity hanging on by a thread due to the stress from today's various debacles. This guy was weird, and his Xatu was intense--it gave Dwayne a bad vibe overall. From the way the man spoke to him, Dwayne concluded that he could once again attempt to pass as a civilian--however he was not inclined to do so. He had made that gambit at least four times today and fell into trouble because of it. He may as well tell the truth, it would lead to the same outcome.

"I'm no civ." he admitted bluntly, his voice hoarse from hours of yelling. "I've suffered greatly today, nearly dying for a cause I don't give a shit about. I just want to go home and forget this ever happened. Please."

Dwayne shivered with desperation, his eyes shaking as he waited for the man's response.
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 22:59:17 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
His head tilted, brows furrowing in a look of perplexity. “Then what’re you doing here?” Frankly, though, he could sort of understand. For the act he put on, Lam wasn’t really inclined as much as he’d felt obligated to over the last few days. That was all it was though, the unnerving cheerfulness, the air of bravado—an act. Just to keep himself motivated to continue.[break][break]
“But if you are here, then you know I can’t just let you walk.” Lam let his shoulders rise and fall, though there was no harshness in his voice. Not now. It shifted to a tired acceptance of the situation.[break][break]
The guy really did look like he’d been through it, to give credit to his claim. And Lam didn’t exactly take joy in ragging on someone who looked so authentically genuine. But was it? Really? Despite her prior menace, Lumi dissolved from sight, only to reappear directly next to , the TELEPORTATION allowing her an abrupt re-entrance. The xatu leaned close, head craning as she examined him more closely, and poised to go on the offensive if need be.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

participation in a rt mission (50) + ic post x3 (30) =80 mp
[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Hollow

He/Him
Twenty
July 4th
Bisexual
Pharmacist
Grunt
Watching the chemtrails
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dwayne
Dwayne Parker
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 15:55:29 GMT
Dwayne Parker Avatar
Can't let him walk?

Dwayne barely had time to process those words before the man's Xatu disappeared, reappearing directly next to him. Dwayne froze, his eyes strained with fear as the Xatu examined him. Was he about to die? Was this Xatu about to tear him apart with its psychic abilities? No--apparently not, as the Xatu seemed satisfied to simply watch. Dwayne had no doubt though that it could destroy him at any moment, should it see a reason to.

Dwayne's face turned red, he felt building humiliation as tears welled up in his eyes. He squinted slightly, fighting as hard as he could to keep them from falling. As he began to feel absolute despair, one question kept cycling in his mind: "Then, what're you doing here?". He did not belong here, he was not a soldier nor was he a terrorist. He was here because he had no other option, he had to follow orders or die.

Dwayne abruptly fell to his knees, trembling as the urge to cry became stronger. "I'm just a guy in over his head." He said softly, clutching his head as reality crashed upon him. "I didn't ask for this! I just needed the money, I'm not a bad person!" After a moment of heavy breathing, Dwayne would abruptly push his hands forward with his palms pointed upward.

"Arrest me! Or capture me or--whatever! I don't care anymore, I'm done! Please! You have to! I'm sick can't you tell!? Sick in the head! Help me!"

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 16:18:56 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Of all the things that Lam was expecting, it definitely wasn’t for the other man to start crying. Maybe play up the situation with some dramatics. Maybe switch into offense and send out his own pokemon. But definitely not the waterworks. If this was an act, then it was a good one. But Lam didn’t quite feel like it was.[break][break]
Well, damn if he didn’t suddenly feel awful.[break][break]
Lam looked down at the guy, reedy thin and sopping wet, where he hunched on the sandy earth. “Uh..” Lumi blinked at him, then looked down at him as well. Silent and observing. A soft frown fell across his expression and moved forward until he could crouch down next to the rocket, an awkward hand clapping him on the shoulder. “Just uh…just take a minute, dude.”[break][break]
What was he supposed to do with this? Surely this guy didn’t actually want Lam to arrest him. Not that Lam actually had the jurisdiction to do that, gym leader or not. Most he could do was cart the guy back to whatever nearest power that be so that they could deal with him properly. But the willingness in and of itself was…unnerving?[break][break]
“You’re really done? Like, you’re not gonna pull a fast one on me here in a few seconds, done?” There was something about this that sort of reminded him of his own partner. That insistence that he wasn’t a bad person despite the only sorta slightly illegal things he’d done in the past. And if Lam was honest with himself, he didn’t like being here either. Not truly.[break][break]
He didn’t burn with that vengeful sort of need to push back the way he knew others within the league did. But he also wasn’t on his knees, crying on the shore either. Though it reminded him of himself after the deep sea. Crumpled and small and feeling so impossibly useless. Pushed to a breaking point he hadn’t realized he’d been on the cusp of to begin with.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

participation in a rt mission (50) + ic post x4 (40) =90 mp
[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Hollow

He/Him
Twenty
July 4th
Bisexual
Pharmacist
Grunt
Watching the chemtrails
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dwayne
Dwayne Parker
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 16:44:50 GMT
Dwayne Parker Avatar
Was he done? Dwayne's welling tears faded, his body becoming weak. Not from exhaustion, but from relief. For the first time in a long time he felt as though he were at peace. He needed this, a forced detox from the adrenaline. The rush was dangerous--he was dangerous. Dwayne went lax as he accepted what he needed. It was for his own good.

"Yeah, I'm finished."

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 16:52:05 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Hm.” Maybe it would come back to bite him later, but rather than knock the poor guy down more, or slap him with a citizen’s arrest, Lam shifted on his feet and then offered him a hand to pull him up if he took it.[break][break]
“Alright.” For some inexplicable reason, he believed the stranger. “Where ya live, kid?” Because that’s what he looked like, didn’t he? Barely older than a teenager, out of his depth and in over his head. Green eyes cut to his xatu in subtle acknowledgement, and though Lumi still hovered beside them, she stood down.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

participation in a rt mission (50) + ic post x5 (50) =100 mp
[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Hollow

He/Him
Twenty
July 4th
Bisexual
Pharmacist
Grunt
Watching the chemtrails
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dwayne
Dwayne Parker
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 17:05:04 GMT
Dwayne Parker Avatar
Dwayne expected to be arrested, he had it in his head that all these League types carried around cuffs or something. You know, some way to restrain these Rocket bastards. When the stranger's hand came into view, Dwayne's brain struggled to realize what was happening. He looked up at the stranger, taking in his kind expression. He was not like the other League members he had met--or maybe he was. Three out of the six League rangers he had fought showed him mercy, they even offered him a chance to turn things around.

Maybe it was time to take them up on that offer. He reached up and grabbed the stranger's hand, using it to pull himself back onto his feet. He was asked where he lived, and Dwayne was not sure what to say. "I--lived in Sootopolis. But I'm not going back there ever again." Dwayne's eyes wandered, he knew that the choice he was about to make would mark him for death--but he was not going to let that scare him away from a better life. He looked the stranger in the eyes, fully resolved to change.

"I'll go wherever you think is best. Anywhere but here."

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 17:22:38 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Lam definitely did not carry cuffs with him—even for the panache and flair of it. Stepping back, he hefted the other back to his feet. If he was going to pull a fast one, Lam was sure he would’ve done so at that moment, if not before.[break][break]
A brow lifted at the mention of Sootopolis. Well, he wasn’t about to attempt teleporting there, in the middle of Rocket-occupied turf. Luckily, the other didn’t seem keen to get back to the city, either. Lam puffed out a breath, and mulled it over. A slow nod as he tried to figure out what would be best.[break][break]
“We’ll just go back to the nearest base, I guess. Figure out where to go from there.” Maybe he’d be reprimanded for being so benevolent, but the steadiness in the guy’s stare assured him that he was not trying to pull one over on Lam. “There’s programs and shit, y’know? Stuff that can help you get your feet under you. Get you someplace to stay.”[break][break]
Maybe dropping him with would be smart.[break][break]
“Lumi, you know the gig.” The xatu cooed, and though she was trying to be friendly, she still looked supremely unnerving in the long run. She came by it honestly. Her wings extended and then curled around the pair before her eyes glowed red again, TELEPORTING them off the beach and further into claimed League territory.[break][break]
Before he left Dwayne there to return to his patrolling, Lam cracked a somewhat sheepish grin. “Sorry about the theatrics, by the way. Gotta really sell—but don’t make me regret this.” He paused, and left him with one last after thought. “I’m the gym leader over in Lilycove. You ever need a hand, you can find me there. Sound good?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

participation in a rt mission (50) + ic post x6 (60) + complete a mission (100) + win a mission? (200) =410 mp
[break]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 8:14:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: