He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
708 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
An Evolutionary Festivity [m]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 0:11:27 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

It was a beautiful day to have a picnic in order to celebrate the final evolution for his Goomy. Noel places a blanket on the side of the road on top of some grass and puts his bag down, opening its contents. What was inside were all the food he had prepared for the occasion, all manners of treats and drinks for his Pokemon to feast on. Once everything was in place, he let loose all of his Pokeballs into the air, releasing every one of his companions out to have fun in their own way. Some were highly energetic and immediately began to play with each other such as his Glaceon, Whimsicott and Braixen, while others were more of the loner type, keeping to themselves but still glad to be with each other such as his Druddigon and Frogadier. While the heart of the party was the more reserved Goodra, sitting down and watching the others partake in the celebration.[break][break]

"Come on around everyone, its time to eat. I made all of your favorite food and later we'll have some dessert ok?"[break][break]

It was a joyous moment for each and everyone, so far they had not been bothered by anyone walking along the path or any wild Pokemon. Yet if anyone were to ask to join in, Noel wouldn't turn them down. Such a happy time should be shared with everyone, he thought, and more Pokemon to meet for his companions would do them good.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 5:12:40 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

some people may find boredom in the mundane, but mika appreciated the mundane things. it was important to make rounds near fortree city's major routes, so she didn't mind doing a repetitive task if it meant helping more people. besides, mika counted herself lucky that nothing more urgent was happening at the moment. all was peaceful and quiet this time of day. [break][break]

well, almost all. her talonflame had flown high above her, for surveillance as always, but soon started moving in a familiar pattern that, after years of training and living with mika, mika had come to recognize means one thing: ruru is getting ahead of herself again.[break][break]

mika's little cherubi is still utterly childish in behavior, so even though mika agreed to let her roam outside of her pokeball, it seemed like a mistake. she took her eye off the cherry pokemon for just one moment, and it already ran down the road ahead of her. she looked to her prinplup, who'd been walking beside her apace, and nodded in agreement. together, the ranger and her pokemon followed the cherubi, who made it all the way to the side of the road where other people and pokemon were. [break][break]

and food as well. "i'm so sorry about her," mika said to the man and his pokemon who were clearly enjoying a celebration together. her cherubi already wandered off to the stranger's pokemon, seemingly introducing herself to the fellow grass-type whimsicott. prinplup shrugged and mika sighed, thinking... well, cherubi looked so happy about meeting new pokemon, so maybe mika could make this work.  [break][break]

she rubbed at the back of her head, then turned to the other apologetically. "i hope we didn't interrupt anything too important..."

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

tag.

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
708 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 19:41:10 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The sudden appearance of the cherry Pokemon was a welcome one, at first he wasn't sure if it was a wild Pokemon that had found its way to them but that didn't matter, he was just glad to have more company.[break][break]

"Hmm? Where did you come from little guy? Do you want any of these?"[break][break]

He brings out a dish full of options for the Cherubi to feast on, he thought it would just pick one but in a blink of an eye the plate was picked clean of its contents, nothing remained but the shining glare of the sun's reflection. No soon afterwards had someone arrived, a trainer it looked like and with a Prinplup by her side.[break][break]

"Oh hello there, is this one yours? She's got quite the appetite and if I'm not careful she'll eat everything I've cooked up." He lets out a light chuckle as he stands up to face their new met acquaintance. "Oh don't worry, my Pokemon and your Cherubi were quick to become friends."[break][break]

He extends his hand forward in an attempt for a handshake, his tried and true greeting to every person he met. "My name is Noel, its nice to meet you miss."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 3:55:52 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"yes, she's a little rambunctious to say the least." mika is glad that the other is kind enough to let this happen. her cherubi acting out once in a blue moon isn't all too strange, but mika does wish the thing would learn a little more self-restraint. at least the cherry pokemon is enjoying itself with all the snacks. [break][break]

"ah, i'm glad they're getting along, then. if you need me to, i can cover the costs of what my cherubi ate." it's no cost to her, and she wouldn't want to leave a bad impression on the kind soul she's just met. but then she sees the outstretched hand before her and grabs it, giving a firm handshake. "my name is mika. it's a pleasure to meet you, noel."[break][break]

she gently lets go, and turns her attention to the pokemon frolicking about beside them. "your friends are all very lively. is there a celebration going on?" her prinplup walks closer and gives a wave. mika blinks, then looks towards the sky. "oh, these are my friends, as well. my talonflame up there likes to keep watch for threats. but you and your friends seem well-equipped against most dangers."

tag.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
708 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 19:17:23 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Oh no no, don't worry, I can't even think of taking your money from you. I'm always happy to see Pokemon having fun like this, and I'm glad to have met another trainer."[break][break]

After their initial meeting, Noel turns around and steps back towards his Goodra, the dragon Pokemon looking up at him curiously. He lays a hand on top of his head and caresses it gently, although the surface was gooey it didn't bother him one bit. He smiles down at the creature as it happily accepts the petting and looks back to Mika.[break][break]

"We're celebrating this one reaching its final evolution. In such a short time it went from just a small Goomy to a fierce battler."[break][break]

Perhaps fierce wasn't the right word for such a lovable looking Pokemon, but to Noel every one of his Pokemon had the potential to be the best at battling. He remembers the time when it was just an egg given to him by , he wondered if Navy would be proud of his accomplishments. But more importantly he questioned if he stood a chance against him now.[break][break]

"You seem to have some good friends with you, I'm sure you and them will go far in life. Would you like to have something to eat? There's still plenty of food left for you and our Pokemon."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 20:31:53 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"you're quite kind, noel. i appreciate it. ah, and of course, my cherubi appreciates it, too." their pokemon are having fun and that's what counts — but she'll admit to a sense of relief that noel truly didn't mind the intrusion. [break][break]

"oh, well congratulations, goodra," mika says while smiling softly. "that is a cause for celebration. you all must have worked very hard to get here. " on the topic of evolution, mika's prinplup looks over very curiously. mika gives it a knowing look: you'll have this feeling too someday, i promise. [break][break]

perhaps a battle would be in order sometime. only because mika can see the light of determination in her pokemons' eyes, but she felt that they shouldn't interrupt a peaceful outing like this at the moment. though judging from noel's pokemon, they all seem to be well-versed battlers. [break][break]

instead, she looks at the food provided, and takes a small snack for herself. she doesn't want to seem too eager, but she does think it's better to accept the good graces than deny them. "thank you. i promise that the other two aren't as hungry as cherubi is, hehe."

tag.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
708 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 7:14:27 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel notices her timid approach to his food and decides that he would bring out the glutton in her. It wasn't everyday that he was able share the work of his baking and cooking with anyone else. Sure his Pokemon were always there and they always happily accepted the food since he was the only one able to provide. This was his chance to get an opinion from another person and he wouldn't dare to miss it. He brings out a slice of cake he had saved for himself but would now happily give to his newly met friend. He practically thrusts the plate containing the sweet forward with one hand in front of her while giving off a gentle smile.[break][break]

"Here, your Pokemon are eating quite a lot but surely you can't be satisfied with just that small bite? If you don't like it, I'll take no offense I assure you."[break][break]

His Pokemon all waited with baited breath as they stared at Mika, awaiting her reaction. Or perhaps they were jealous of the treat she was given and wanted it for themselves, their stomachs always had enough room for desserts. They silently gaze wide-eyed towards the trainer, there was certainly an air of pressure they exuded from their behavior.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 4:25:05 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

she hadn't been ready for noel to suddenly focus his attention on her appetite. mika blinks once, twice. it seems that this celebration wouldn't be right without cake, after all! still, mika looks from noel's eager expression to his excited pokeon behind him. they all stare at mika with bright and eager expressions, as though hearing her critiques on his food would really matter.[break][break]

but perhaps it does matter, even if they'd only just met. noel seems like a friendly guy, and his pokemon are more than friendly to allow her cherubi to intrude on their fun. ultimately, mika decides there's no harm in eating just a little bit more. [break][break]

"okay, if you insist," she says while taking the plate from him. the cake looks delicious, with just the right amount of frosting that mika likes on her cakes. in fact, she hadn't heard any complaints from her own pokemon who'd been gorging themselves, so that brings another thought to mind: noel must be a good cook![break][break]

she takes one bite, and then another. the sweetness hits her palate right after the richness from the cream and the cake. her eyes widen slightly, and she looks at noel with amazement. "this is really good!" of course she's no professional, but as long as food tastes good, nothing else really matters. "you actually made this yourself? i'm impressed!" she finishes the slice soon enough, and says, "oh, wait, what about you, though? i hope you saved something for yourself, especially since you're the one that kindly prepared everything, after all."

tag.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
708 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 20:10:41 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

He was slightly embarrassed to hear praise coming from someone else about his cooking. He spent almost every morning making the meals he and his Pokemon would eat all day although the baking was something somewhat new for him. He had always thought that while he could do it, it was in no ways on the level of someone like a professional. He smiles warmly at Mika and replies back to her comment and question.[break][break]

"Haha thank you very much, you're too kind." he says with a light chuckle escaping his mouth "Don't worry about me, I can always make something for myself later if I need to. I'd rather you all eat before me, since you're the guests." [break][break]

The sun was beginning to set, much more time had passed than Noel had realized and he would soon need to begin packing up to return back to his camping tent. He wished he had more time to spend with his newly met friend but that would have to be another day. Staring into Mika's eyes, he starts off his farewell.[break][break]

"Thank you for coming Mika but I need to begin cleaning up and start heading back to our tent. It was great meeting you, and if we meet again, I'd like to put your trainer skills to the test. You can always call on me for help or a good battle."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 8:18:29 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

she's relieved that she doesn't have to worry about noel eating. no, if anything, he's proven himself to be a generous host and a strong trainer, and a kind person on top of that. trainers like him give rangers an easier time doing their job, and in mika's case specifically, relief that overly energetic cherubis are not always unwelcome in others' spaces! [break][break]

"oh, you're welcome, noel. how could i say no to such kind hospitality?" and their exchange kicks off their evening together, all of mika's current pokemon mingling with noel's (her talonflame eventually landing and introducing itself to the new pokemon around it), mika and noel talking about battle strategies (they'll have to battle each other sometime, mika decides in her head), and the sun slowly setting after the fact. [break][break]

but like all good things, even their unexpected party must come to an end. "thank you for letting us be invited to the party. you and your pokemon are wonderful, and i'm looking forward to our battle someday!" her talonflame screeches in agreement, and mika laughs as she brings her pokemon back into their poke balls (her cherubi, in particular, had gotten sleepy after eating all that food). she starts walking back in the direction where she came from, waving to noel as she leaves. [break][break]

maintaining eye contact, she gives one last greeting before heading on her way for good. "call upon ranger mika anytime you'd like, as well! bye for now, noel!" [break][break]

tag.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 18:37:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: