POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 1:40:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

As Rocket and League push further through down into the cavernous tera crystal tunnels, things keep going amiss. Particularly the temporary strong hodls people keep erecting. They keep moving or getting destroyed, on both sides. TELEPORTing was only so effective. It's becoming a problem. Mint had pulled off after stepping on a strange PRESSURE PLATE. The few he'd been with had pushed forward, and he was more than happy to stay behind as reports of a temporary daisy chain were pushed through the comms. [break][break]

He moved in silence, looking at a cave tunnel entrance and spotting a few Rangers standing around with a couple of pokemon moving what looked like medical supplies deeper into the cave system. Might as well block that cave. [break][break]

"Beta, stopper their supplies!" he ordered, mechanical voice hissing out of his helmet as his Beartic used SNOWSCAPE, summoning a SNOWY mess before jumping into action. The Bear pokemon jumps off the hill the pair had climbed up on and smashes down amongst the ranger, findings itself easier to move in the quickly accumunlating snow.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| supply 1 mp [break][break]
- obstacle mention | 10 mp [break]
- beta the beartic used SNOWSCAPE for SNOW terrain (1/5) [break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
supply: mint vs penelope
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 23:34:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

It could've been so easy. One flick of her finger and magma would've swallowed up the entire barrage of snow.
[break][break]

But danger trickled between her fingers - one false move, one false decision, and the rot would secure its victory over her autonomy.
[break][break]

So she settled for what remained within her control: her pokemon.
[break][break]

"Keep pushing forward," The councilwoman's voice called out to her coworkers, thrumming against the cavern's walls, "I'll covering our rear."
[break][break]
More than anything, she wanted to run with the rest. Let some other member of the league clash with the rocket surging toward them. But she knew those around her. Most were just inexperience trainers who were told of an easy job. None had tasted the harsh iron of battle. [break][break]

So it was up to her this time.
[break][break]

In a roar of scarlet, her camerupt emerged to her side, bellowing out a low moo. Experience vibrated off his shinied black fur; there was no need for orders to guide his movements. With another loud moo, LAVA PLUME began to soak the bottom of the cavern's floor, meeting incoming snowscape, and looking to halt the beartic plunge forward.
[break][break]

"Turn back, Rocket."
[break][break]

The councilwoman searched for the source of this attack.
[break][break]

"You'll find no easy targets here."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-camerupt"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 21:47:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Even with the burst of intense heat, the SNOW rages on. Big white flakes cover up the melted earth all the same. Beta is stopped and noting the Camerupt, stands awkwardly as Neon slides to a halt a good distance behind him, looking down at Penelope and her pokemon. In the low light, his helmet's face lights up so bright, and for a moment one might think its possible to display a mocking grin with LED. [break][break]

"You mean a Councilwoman?" he asked, voice loud, and echoing as he projected it through the cave. "Last time I fought one, she nearly died, and then when she ran with your sorry excuse for an avatar, she got kidnapped." he said letting out a bark of laughter as he moved forward, undeterred by her threat. [break][break]

"Piss off. I'm not kidnapping do-nothing heads of state today." he said giving Beta a nod. The Beartic roars, before turning attention to the Camerupt and woman and letting out a sudden blast of BRINE as the melted snow inside the cavern seemed to react to the Beartic. [break][break]

Neon rushes down unbothered by the chaos of his polar bear, running without hesitation on the slick cavern floor to Beta's flank, though his target is unmistakably about to be Penny.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- beta the beartic used SNOWSCAPE for SNOW terrain (2/5) [break]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 15:20:44 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The lava plume was a barrier of safety. It stretched outward, extending heat like long fingers brushing against ice.
[Break][break]
When the brine came, so did the protective BARRIER over the Camerupt and his trainer.
[Break][break]
"Then what's your objective? Act like the perfect dog? You're off to a great start."
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 23:33:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Seeing his trainer looming ever closer to the Camerupt, Beta rushes through to become a wall, sprinting towards the fire type and trying to smack it backwards with SUPERPOWER. He announces this with an echoing roar as Neon slips past, almost graceful amidst the snow slush that coated everywhere. [break][break]

"Isn't it obvious?" he called out once he was close enough and lifting his leg for a push kick against the Councilwoman's stomach. [break][break]

"I'm here to kill you, Penelope."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 9:58:50 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The kick connected, sending her flailing backwards, where the ground awaited her fall. Pain gushed through her body in short burts, twisting her expression eagerly.
[Break][break]
The Camerupt was quick to respond, however. It TRAILBLAZED at the assailant, holding no power back against the trainer. Only through the small reprieve the attack provided could she regain her ability to stand.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 2:49:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Speechless? I thought politicians loved talking!" Neon taunted moving in to, literally, kick the woman while she's down as he aimed to put his boot into her stomach and try to send her rolling back. [break][break]

His Beartic fares a less well, dropping to the ground as the TRAILBLAZE knocks him flat on his ass before trying to get up and send back a BRINE. He calls out for backup, which a snarling Glaceon much obliges rushing in to DOUBLE KICK the Camerupt, imitating his trainer in their sentiments to kick people while they're down.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 7:48:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Words are suffocated by the gurgling blood that was spat out, staining the cavern's ground. Most functionality was lost: the pain was almost too-blinding to think through. Bruises were already eating at her skin, tainting the innocence, brewing trauma.
[break][break]

Only one harsh swing, one solid slam to hip, cracking open one of the only pokeballs that stayed fastened to her body.
[break][break]

A crash of scarlet and Mr Rime came swinging with his cane, using psychic to throw the rocket beast back. Only then do the raw words bellow out.
[break][break]

"I don't care to speak to those without a mind of their own."

[break][break]
To the sudden DOUBLE KICK, the best camerupt could do was offer another shield of PROTECTION. [break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 5:19:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon encroaches on Penelope, helmet still flashing that same LED grin, and voice still robotic as ever. She slams into the ground and Neon doesn't notice until he's about to trip over the Mr. Rhyme. Except he doesn't as the dual type swiftly sends him flying backwards, slamming into nearby rock and dropping him with a yell and a groan as he slides down the wall. [break][break]

The Beartic moves immediately to the defensive, rushing Mr. Ryme with SUPERPOWER, taking the risk on as his trainer finds himself in danger. Semifreddo stays put, snarling as they smash repeatedly against the PROTECT, trying to smash through it. He snarls before blasting forth a SHADOW CHILL, dark energy pooling at his feet and tainting the snow and cold blast that sought to freeze over the Camerupt's fire.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- beta the beartic used SNOWSCAPE for SNOW terrain (5/5) [break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:24:43 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The world was pulsing, time was ticking. The longer she waited, the worst the afflictions tore at her, spreading to both of her defenders. First Mr Rime, who was faced with an onslaught of Super Power, and then Camerupt, whose barrier was weakening by the second.
[break][break]
"Camerupt!"
[break][break]
To her calls, the volconic pokemon's ears perked .
[break][break]
"Earthquake!"
[break][break]
Below the rumbling of his feet, a rift is exposed, causing the very foundations of the cavern's wall to shake. Soon giant pieces of rock began to hail down from the ceiling.
[break][break]
With this small glimmer of time, the councilwoman's orders were immediate: "Create space, now!"
[break][break]
In wake of their crumbling surroundings, Mr Rime offered up one last TEETER DANCE, hoping to confuse its targets, all before following the rest of the power deeper into the caver, where back up would be readied.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:30:56 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

The councilwoman disappear as the earth begins to shake and shatter. His Beartic tries to stand strong, TERASTALIZING but falls back and is taken out immediately, already weakened form his previous attack. Even Semifreddo isn't impervious to CONFUSION and he attacks himself with a vicious SHADOW CHILL, freezing himself and falling to the grounds as well. [break][break]

As the crust splits apart, he returns his incapacitated Glaceon and calls his Altaria to lift him up. "Pull us up!" he shouted as she quickly grabbed him and took to the skies before he fell under rubble too. Unfortunly, he can no longer see the councilwoman and huffs indignantly. Whatever. The dreammist was encroaching too.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- beta the beartic used SNOWSCAPE for SNOW terrain (5/5) [break]
- pokemon death [break]
- pokemon ko [break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:45:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: