POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 2:11:08 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

The camera on his Noctowl adjusts it's lens as it flies over nearby League positions. Neon watches clsoely on a small feed screen in his palm, relaying orders. "1st squad, keep moving up the beach and to the right. Executive Lynn will take you tyhe rest of the way. Only a few stragglers down the left I can take care of." he said, relaying the information his Noctowl was showing. [break][break]

"Because, the feed is showing a reen GOLURK stepping on a PRESSURE PLATE, similar to the one we found earlier. They're makign their way inside." he warned, beginning to converge clsoer to his bird to give it orders. He finds a rocky hill to perch on, and keeps watch for hismelf before looking up at his partner. "Get ready for interception!"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| sky 3 mp [break][break]
- obstacle mention | 10 mp [break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
sky: mint vs illeana
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 4:08:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]with the first obstacle cleared, the team goes on ahead...

it leaves her to watch their backs, herself and guarding the entrance as their pokemon have since stepped off the pressure plates to seal off those who might follow.

and yet, there's still a sense of dread - it coils into her stomach, a snake waiting for the right moment to strike.

her golurk rumbles low. she recognizes the sound as a warning: they are not alone.

"get ready."

her eyes narrow, more hunting blade than butter knife.

"we've got company."

participation +50
1 ic post +10
obstacle mention +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 3:25:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Almost as if he could hear Illie and her partner, Neon and his Noctowl shoot out of the trees up into the sky before letting out a sudden MOONBLAST at the scientist and her ghostly companion. [break][break]

With that, November drops down already sure in its next attack as his trainer holds on steady. With his Noctowl diving towards the Golurk, Neon prepares for a harsh landing as he keeps his eyes locked on Illeana.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 0:56:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as interdream mist begins to pool around them, visibility is seemingly cut in half. her eyes struggle to adjust to the lavender haze as tendrils coil through the air.

it leaves them open, she realizes a moment too late, for a quick moonblast to strike down upon them.

a sharp hiss of pain escapes both the scientist and her automaton. she recovers quickly, a shaky hand pushing disheveled hair back out of her face.

"hit 'em right back."

and whatever attack her golurk decides on, she leaves up to chance...

for she knows the automaton, understands its preferred motions like the back of her hand. the bond they share feels heightened here on the island, as if life or death situations fuel them to push beyond their limits.

she ducks as the discolored golurk winds up its arm and swings toward the air, hammer arm seeking to connect with their assailants before they can get any closer.

participation +50
2 ic post +20
obstacle mention +10
interdream mist +10

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 1:03:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon lets November handle this, dropping when he's close enough to the ground. It's a harsh landing, that he manages to roll out on but not without a few pained grunts along the way and second or two to recover. [break][break]

November meanwhile meets the HAMMER ARM with his own SKY ATTACK being smacked backwards and flying across the ground, after the Golurk's attack makes contact. Much like his trainer, the huge owl gets skids a couple of times before fluttering back into the air. [break][break]

Neon instead rushes for Illeana, ignoring the Golurk she was hiding behind and rearing back a fist ready to punch her out.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 2:12:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as her golurk fends off the noctowl, she plants her feet into dirt and readies herself for her own form of combat.

yet, despite herself, her golurk has other ideas.

the noctowl skids back a few paces and it's the opportunity the automaton needs to slip into the shadows.

phantom force brings her golurk lurching up from the shadows to meet the masked man's fist before it collides with illeana. the discolored automaton snarls and swings its arm forward to launch the man back toward his noctowl.

and one thing is clear: access to the scientist will not be easy as long as the golurk still stands tall.

participation +50
3 ic post +30
obstacle mention +10
interdream mist +10

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 23:15:22 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"FUCK!" the yelp is scrambled with static as the voice changer rushes to cloak his real voice. Even with gloved hands, a fist meeting what was essentially a rock wall still hurt. He feels impact all the way up to his elbow and shoulder, bringing back the arm and shaking his hand. He doesn't realize until he's being scooped up and thrown that the Golurk has ejected him away from the scientist. [break][break]

November hoots loudly as mint is thrown off kilter with one full spin in the air. The Noctowl dodges, his trainer screaming an attempt at a directive and he tries to stabilize mid arc. He splays out his arms trying to face just the ground and slow himself at the same time. The owl chases after him, flapping with his powerful SKY ATTACK. He keeps pace with the falling beast before scooping him by the shoulder with giant talons and flapping upwards to try and cancel out his momentum. [break][break]

Neon pants trying to stay calm despite just flying several tens of feet through the air. But November's grip is secure and now they have a direct line of sight to their opponents. "I can't move in until its dealt with." He told his partner who hooted softly in understanding before blasting a HYPNOSIS at the Golurk again as he glides down to deposit his trainer. For a second, he considers bringing out his Ultra Beast. Maybe the jellyfish would be able to entangle the Golurk better.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

| sky 3 mp | ub mention [break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 2:06:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the stolen distance allows for both scientist and automaton to collect themselves. it's fleeting, but she welcomes the respite with a soft sigh.

"fight from the shadows."

the whisper is soft, barely there, but the golurk hears it regardless.

and as the discolored automaton begins to slip into shadows, it just barely misses the hypnosis flung in its direction... at least, she thinks. her eyes widen, hand pausing in the midst of grabbing for another pokeball.

"what, you afraid now?"

she attempts a taunt as a flash of light appears at her side. it forms, then, into the familiar body of her smeargle. an odd choice, perhaps, but she has a purpose for the dog's presence. she just needs a closer range...

participation +50
4 ic post +40
obstacle mention +10
interdream mist +10

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 2:20:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

The Golurk disappears and without the big lug around Neon and November push forward. They split attack, Neon rushing right, and the Noctowl moving left. The bird flies up before diving in closer towards the SMEARGLE and dropping a MOONBLAST on scientist and pokemon. [break][break]

"Not at all, ma'am." Neon for his part takes advantage of the Golurk's absence, sensing a trap either way. He drops a pokeball as he makes a sprint towards Illieana, eyes locked and fists up. Gonzalez the Goomy lets out a happy cry as it rolls on the ground from the light. [break][break]

"Watch me!" Neon shouted and the Goomy immediately sits up right opening its big mouth and letting out a happy laugh. The Goomy readies up a PROTECT as Neon tries to close the gap between him and the scientist, aiming a good jab to the jaw.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 0:57:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]good, she muses, take the bait.

her smeargle steps closer to her body and they endure the shining moonblast with only hisses of pain. no matter, she's been through worse, hasn't she?

what's a moonblast to the shit she's seen?

"bad idea."

she ducks through the swinging fist and readies one of her own as her smeargle lifts its tail to begin. a moment later, pink slashes rise from its tail and spatial rend rips itself into reality right between the two trainers. she takes a step back in an attempt to avoid the edges of shredded reality as it launches itself toward their masked enemy and their pokemon.

if it lands, she doesn't care... for this is meant to gain distance, to evade and survive. she cannot use such a thing to fight her way through whatever rocket throws at her. not yet, anyway.

participation +50
5 ic post +50
obstacle mention +10
interdream mist +10

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 2:08:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

Neon, always ready with more than one attack, lunges when she dodges. He's not ready to let her move out of range that easily. That is until space seems to shift and he sees the pink. He slips forward as damn near gravity changes and in the back of his mind something registers. [break][break]

It's not just the pink and its not just the gravity. It's how light seems to blink in and out, how malleable the ground and air suddenly looks- like heat waves distorting his vision. Even sound changes and it's almost like he can hear something tearing. [break][break]

It's not him- thankfully, it's the PROTECT and the ground, and the air between him and the scientist. Gonzalez' PROTECT shatters despite doing it's besst attempt to be the wall between his trainer and the SPATIAL REND. [break][break]

The impact of the energy and the attmept at reality to right itself causes a small pulse of energy- an explosion. A tiny one. But it's enough force to send and alreayd careening forward Beast flying backwards and skidding on the groudn lie ka skipped rock on a pond. [break][break]

At the sight of the dangerous attack and the state of the ground after, November is enraged, TERA TYPING into a FLYING TYPE and trying to run his beak through the SMEARGLE with SKY ATTACK. [break][break]

Gonzalez on the other hand rushes as fast as he can towards Neon who is coughing, static noises coating the rough choking springing up.

The recall hits. It's a fucking SMEARGLE. It's using a copy of PALKIA's devastating attack at Meteno. He hadn't seen it, and there was little footage of the event. But people who had seen it- lived through it had explained it to him. [break][break]

Much like KYUREM'S GLACIATE, PALKIA had shown it's capability of devastation ending so many lvies on either faction so quickly. And despite being scared, or panicked Neon's grin grows wider, jaw clenched in nervous energy. He touched the side of his helmet to begin a RECORDING. [break][break]

"Let me see how many times you can do that." he said, eyes wide as he realizes what he's about to do. Maybe it would've been better to run head first into a dream mist fog.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- tera type mention [break]
- dream mist mention [break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 22:12:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]as he skids backwards across the ground, a small grin rises.

her smeargle flourishes its paintbrush tail once more in preparation, eyes shifting toward its trainer. there... it waits.

and she really shouldn't give in - not to him, not to anyone - but the need to prove herself far outweighs the concept of collateral damage now.

"let's give 'em a show."

multiple volleys of spatial rend rise, each one as pink as the next, as the smeargle sketches as many of the slashes as it can muster before the noctowl can get too close.

behind her smeargle, illeana watches with hazy eyes. each rip into reality settles in the mind like a new fissure in porcelain. too many and she'll run out of gold to fill them. would she break then? would the world follow?

"perish."

it's faint, hollow, existing in a dimension not of this plane.

participation +50
6 ic post +60
obstacle mention +10
interdream mist +10

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 0:28:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

November dives steady and fast, not flinching despite the many pink rips in space time. Somehow, the owl smashes beak into the Smeargle. At the same time, piece of him are crushed. Unlike METENO, the slashes aren't clean. But considering the brutality of the move, perhaps this is a worse outcome. An unprepared SPATIAL REND. [break][break]

Neon watches the the ground crack and break. He hears the air crackle and pop ad matter itself is displace. Not quite destroyed- he thinks0- but definitely moved around in a way he had never seen another pokemon move it. [break][break]

He watches it wall, eyes keen and recording as he stays on his feet, intent to avoid another one of those. Especially when he captures the end of his beloved Noctowl. Gonzalez screeches in horror and grief as the light weight flying type's body is partially crushed and he drops to the ground, bloody and twitchy and in horrible, gory, undeniable pain. [break][break]

But no sooner does his poor screeches and clawing ring out does it stop. And his Goomy cries, summoning a RAIN DANCE with his tears as Neon snaps the pokeball of his Noctowl on the ground. [break][break]

And while his poor dragon type mourns the loss, Neon strikes. 's specialty daggers slicing upwards on the scientists back as he aims to take his samples and his recordings of her stolen powers. It's not the best sample. He doesn't have time to dig the blade into her back but it's more than enough for his purposes. Gonzalez cries out again as he sees his trainer so close to danger, rain pouring down harder in sheets. Neon pulls back, sheathing the bloodied knife and whistling for Gonzalez to calm down. "Don't cry! We're not done yet!" he shouted as he dropped another pokeball. But its too late. His Goomy is already rushing in too, and gets thrown around and bounced back by a stray hit from SPATIAL REND. The little Goomy sobs before Neon returns it to try to save it. [break][break]

From his other pokeball, a Klefki pops out, jingling as menacingly as it could muster. "Moving out, Kilo!" Neon blurted out and, understanding the urgency, the Klefki drops a pink magic circle around trainer and pokemon summoning a FAIRY LOCK as they began to make their escape.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

- tera type mention [break]
- dream mist mention [break]
- pokemon assist [break]
- pokemon death [break]
- pokemon faint [break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 4:19:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]from behind, she's vulnerable - only paranoid scar tissue keeps a watch and what could it possibly do in the face of a knife?

she shrieks, the sound bloodcurdling against the stillness of the forest around them.

and her mind fractures further beneath the confines of this healing mist, shattering against the steel of his knife. she feels the ocean creeping in, smells the waves crashing against the shore, and she can recognize the sensation of water filling her lungs.

here, it's different - a slash upward across the back, a knife instead of a watery saw. her alternate self is not smiling when she turns her head in horror. it's just a mask, still blue, but not herself.

her golurk lurches back up from the shadows at the sound of her scream, awoken from an ill-timed nap, and ready to swing. her smeargle winces through the overuse of its tail and the final attack of the man's bloody noctowl. somehow, she finds herself avoiding the two halves of its body still slightly twitching on the ground and the way dirt is stained muddy red.

"fucker."

she staggers forward into the ready hands of her golurk, reaching a small, trembling hand up to blindly feel at the gash across her back. it's smaller, she can sort of tell, but diagonal from the previous one. a target on her back... she'd almost laugh at the irony of it all if reality wasn't quickly blurring through blood loss seeping out between her fingers. the discolored automaton flees with the scientist and the smeargle in its hands a moment later, rushing to find medical aid across the island.

participation +50
7 ic post +70
obstacle mention +10
interdream mist +10
killing a pkmn +10
tying a battle/mission +250
sky mission +100
completing mission +100
total +600

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 2:12:39 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREADCOMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: