CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 0:09:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","lyric"]YOU'LL BE THE RUIN OF ME, WON'T YOU?

[attr="class","textbody"] It was only a matter of time.

[break][break] Whereas all lower-level Grunts had been barred from meeting Jayden — not that any would want to meet him in such a state, when he was so unstable — there were a few who were able to get through. Especially those who were part of Rocket's Science Division. Especially those who had fielded such a close relationship to the Admin prior to his Avatarship, one that had even persisted through the binds of Kanto.

[break][break] When Jayden blinks his eyes open, expecting to see , he flinches upon seeing the thoughtful gaze of .

[break][break] "Doctor," he croaked. "What - " But his words fell short.

[break][break] 'What are you doing here?' he wanted to say.

[break][break] But Jayden knew why he was here.

[break][break] To cut him open.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao"] --accent: #7F6779; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maomao"] width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background: #111; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } .maomao b { font-family: Poppins; color: var(--accent); } .maomao i { color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.5px; } .maomao a { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/10px 'Playfair Display'!important; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao:hover .pkmnlist { right: 20px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist { position: absolute; right: -50px; width: 50px; top: 5px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist img { margin-top: -10px; height: 45px; filter: grayscale(1); } .maomao .pkmnlist img:hover { filter: none !important; } .maomao .top { height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/6c/e0/026ce08459bb4fe642c90c0bb0188a80.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; } .maomao .lyric { font: 12px/15px 'Playfair Display'; text-align: center; color: #999; letter-spacing: 10px; padding: 0px 30px; } .maomao:hover .lyric span { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; } .maomao .border { background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.8); padding: 10px 0px 5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom: 2px solid #333; } .maomao .textbody { margin: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 12.5px/15px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 30px 50px 10px; border: 1px solid #222; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position:relative; } .maomao .oocbox { padding-top:5px; font:11px/11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; letter-spacing:10px; } .maomao .oocbox a { font-family: Playfair Display!important; color: #444!important; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao .bottom { background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; opacity: 0.5; height: 20px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:08:45 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango marc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"you're awake."
[break][break]
the words curl into themselves in front of his mouth, warm breath fogging up against the supernatural chill in the hospital room. has more power than he has ever held in his life, yet he looks so frail now, confined to this bed. 
[break][break]
jayden's reaction to seeing him and his half-uttered question are both brushed off. his gaze follows the trail of crystalized ice that still stubbornly clings to the admin's raw skin, regarding it with more curiosity than concern. 
[break][break]
"how are you feeling?"
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:15:33 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] Pain blisters his skin raw, but it isn't the frost that bothers him. It isn't the cold that stings.

[break][break] It's the memories that cling to him, threatening to split his head open.

[break][break] "I - " His voice is rough when he speak, blurry vision barely able to focus on enough for him to follow. "I can't -"

[break][break] 'Bad. Horrible. Like I'm dying, again and again. And I can't do anything about it.'

[break][break] Blood slips in through the cracks of ice along his skin. Crystals that crawl along his arm and hospital gown, skin paler than the white-backed walls of the hospital room.

[break][break] He shuts his eyes and then open them again, the violet sclera of his eyes flashing to ice-blue before dimming again.

[break][break] "Are you here to kill me?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao"] width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background: #111; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } .maomao b { font-family: Poppins; color: var(--accent); } .maomao i { color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.5px; } .maomao a { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/10px 'Playfair Display'!important; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao:hover .pkmnlist { right: 20px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist { position: absolute; right: -50px; width: 50px; top: 5px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist img { margin-top: -10px; height: 45px; filter: grayscale(1); } .maomao .pkmnlist img:hover { filter: none !important; } .maomao .top { height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/6c/e0/026ce08459bb4fe642c90c0bb0188a80.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; } .maomao .lyric { font: 12px/15px 'Playfair Display'; text-align: center; color: #999; letter-spacing: 10px; padding: 0px 30px; } .maomao:hover .lyric span { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; } .maomao .border { background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.8); padding: 10px 0px 5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom: 2px solid #333; } .maomao .textbody { margin: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 12.5px/15px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 30px 50px 10px; border: 1px solid #222; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position:relative; } .maomao .oocbox { padding-top:5px; font:11px/11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; letter-spacing:10px; } .maomao .oocbox a { font-family: Playfair Display!important; color: #444!important; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao .bottom { background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; opacity: 0.5; height: 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 2:42:10 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
marcus says nothing as grasps for an answer, but his expression disquiets first at his inability to respond, then at the blood that begins to weep from his frostbitten skin. [break][break]his brows knit together and he reaches for his kirlia's pokeball, but the there-and-gone flash of pale blue in the admin's eyes makes his fingers still against the metal.
[break][break]
"no. i'm not."
[break][break]
he answers him flatly, swallowing down his contempt of the question. there's no purpose in killing him in his current state — though he supposes jayden has every right to be paranoid after his colleagues had tried to do just that. still, he probes:
[break][break]
"why do you think i'm here to kill you?"
[attr="class","bottom"]
[newclass=".marc"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass][newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 3:56:18 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] Kill.

[break][break] The word is there again, a just-there reminder of that thrumming feeling in his heart. It grows hotter and hotter with every passing second, and if he thinks on it too much, he thinks it will burn him entirely.

[break][break] 's flat tone cuts through the incessant nature of his thoughts, and he glances at the doctor again.

[break][break] 'Kill.'

[break][break] "I don't," he says, jaw locked, as the air around him grows colder. "I don't know."

[break][break] 'Kill the cat!' 's voice rings in his head.

[break][break] "If you should. Or you shouldn't."

[break][break] 'And if you are too weak to do what must be done, then simply get out of our way.' 's voice compounds it.

[break][break] "Why are you here?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 22:07:57 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
marcus leans closer, elbows resting against his knees, to hear as he grinds out an answer. he digests it, shakes his head, then straightens up in the chair. [break][break]"i shouldn't. i won't. you're an asset, cross — we need you to stay with us."[break][break]even if rocket did want him killed, jayden is foolish for ever conceiving the feverish thought that it would be marcus swinging the sword. he imagines an order like that would be meted out by someone like or — not him. [break][break]"to check on you," he answers without missing a beat. "you're my patient, after all."[break][break]
marcus doesn't bother him with difficult questions about his feelings. his palms press against the arms of the chair as he pushes himself to his feet. he moves towards the sink to wash his hands, speaking over his shoulder: [break][break]"how much pain are you in?" 
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 16:08:33 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] 'I won't.'

[break][break] 's words ring true, but even truer:

[break][break] You should. The intrusive thought breaks through his psyche, but he is too weak to do anything about it. Too frail but to stare at in half-disbelief, half-surrender.

[break][break] violet eyes are glazed as they follow the doctor across the room, to where there is a sink for his hands to wash. absently, he wonders, where he is. why he is. who he is.

[break][break] "i - " his voice cuts like diamond shards. he swallows, painfully, feeling the poison leak through glassy skin. "a lot. too much."

[break][break] 'i feel like dying.'

[break][break] 'why won't you kill me?'

[break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

space

n/a
he/him
september 25
snowpoint city
bisexual
doctor
associate
26 height
26 height
awards
151 posts
marcus kotov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kotov
marcus kotov
CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 22:04:28 GMT
marcus kotov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i'll ask them to bump up your painkillers, then," he says impassively, punctuated by the sound of latex gloves sliding over fingers. he returns to 's bedside, reaching out to examine the ice sticking out of his skin. there's an edge of hesitation, each motion burdened by the knowledge that the man confined to this hospital room has proven himself a threat to everyone — including himself.
[break][break]
the ice should be melting in a warm room against warm skin, but it clings to the admin stubbornly. it doesn't make sense, but avatarship hardly ever does stay within the confines of normal logic. his expression remains flat and difficult to read as he attempts to poke and prod. [break][break]"this ice," he begins eventually. "is it possible for you to — "[break][break]
he motions vaguely, a twist of the wrist as though he's trying to dispel something invisible. [break][break]" — make it go away?"
[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 7:53:51 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","textbody"] As the pain weaves it's way into the skin, the admin curls into a fetal position on the bed. Any touch feels on his skin feels ultra-sensitive, static and fever-bright. When he closes his eyes, all he can see is the demons that are charged into his nightmares.

[break][break] The last thing he can be expected to do is control himself.

[break][break] Go away?

[break][break] "GO AWAY!" he shouts with a snarl, palm extending outwards. Daggers shoot out from him in a spiral of cascading ice, aimed to throw the scientist back. Like a cornered animal, he snarls. His eyes flash white and blue and back again.

[break][break] Violet eyes whimper with hurt and agony.

[break][break] "Leave me be," he whispers. "Please."

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
CUT ME OPEN
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 23:12:39 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: