part of
TAG WITH @shrocs
SHIGURE URUHA
just like before (m)
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 21:20:45 GMT
SHIGURE URUHA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

he fiddles with a stray thread on his sleeve, quiet as always as he listens to momo's babble. they're especially tired today. work has them busy, but their membership even more so. of course, when it comes to momo though, shigure has a hard time cancelling on her. they're each other's remnants of home, no matter how cruel that may seem. [break][break]

their eyes close for a moment as her chatter lulls him to a sense of comfort. this is nice. wouldn't it be even nicer to— [break][break]

shigure jolts at her outburst, blinking rapidly before settling on her. "er, right..." he rubs at his nose, yawning with a shrug. "i dunno. the streamers would make it hard to move, wouldn't it? silque's used to it, but aimi..." another yawn interrupts his sentences, and instead of their nose, they rub at an eye. "... anyway, she'd have trouble swinging her hammer around."[break][break]

+ (shroc time)

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1ca3e;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
just like before (m)
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 5:17:32 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-blossom"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

talking to shigure is always a delight. momo has so much to say sometimes, but so few people actually listen to her the way shigure does. or maybe it's more accurate to say that he just gets her, so she can save so much time explaining and just getting to the heart of the matter. it's just like old times! as though the two of them were still in lavender town, letting the calm breeze wash over them, glancing up at the pokemon tower and whiling their time away. [break][break]

those days may be far behind them, but this moment isn't! "but, like, the streamers are so cute! so maybe..." her latest idea about coordinator routines doesn't go without input from the legend themself, shigure. even if it looked like he was nodding off just now, he's quick to give input, and his statement brings the flighty momo back to reality. "you've got a point. maybe i'll stick with the stars and lights that come out of the light screen, instead! yeah, wouldn't want to give aimi a hard time, after all..." though it would be cute to see the tinkaton flail with all the ribbons about, it wouldn't be very professional and professional is important to consider in the world of contests! [break][break]

oh, but that reminds her... "do you want a snack? you look a little tired, so maybe one of my sweets will give you some energy!" it must be hard working at a daycare all day, so helping out a friend is the least she can do to ease the burden. "look, i got these from a shop that sells all sorts of candy and sweets! aren't the star-shaped sugar candies just the cutest?" she says while practically pouring half the package into shigure's open hand.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ bestie moments [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#F08EB2; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

eli

N/A
he/they
MARCH 19th
lavender town, kanto
bisexual
daycare worker
grunt
leave all those things
i did in yesterday
1000000 height
1000000 height
bingo bongo...
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shrocs
SHIGURE URUHA
just like before (m)
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 4:43:58 GMT
SHIGURE URUHA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

their eyes close again, and it's definitely not because they're nodding off but totally because they're imagining what momo is attempting to speak into existence. stars and lights... and streamers... he had to admit, her creativity knew no bounds and he could see the appeal. shigure didn't know anyone that could bring out their pokemon's charms like momo could (though, he had to attribute it to his usual company, perhaps). unfortunately, aimi just had a bulky thing to lug around and solemnly, they mumble: "hammer's big..." a very simple observation very much so attributed to shigure's sheer exhaustion. [break][break]

with shigure's cool tone though, it did sound like it held deeper meaning. whatever that may be![break][break]

he isn't entirely sure when he held out an awaiting palm, only being pulled back to awareness when the candy gently pricked at his skin. they stare down at the colorful spike balls of candy, head tilting to the side. a memory plays in his mind: they're children again and momo calls his name insistently just to push a bag of the sweets into his chest. they're star shaped, shigure! aren't they cute? blinking down at the momo in the present, a tiny smile plays on his lips. things change, but the memories never will. it's a good thing. [break][break]

"they are," he agrees, daintily putting one in his mouth and rolling it upon his tongue. "thanks, by the way." they pause, awkwardly sniffing to fill the silence as always. they glance elsewhere, shifting weight from one foot to the other before they sigh. "sorry. work's got me busy... do you mind if we sit somewhere?" busy was an understatement, but at least they're being honest somehow. he didn't want to force momo to drag his body somewhere comfy if they accidentally pass out, after all. thankfully, a bench was nearby amongst the flowers and shigure himself drags his body there before momo could ever have to suffer effort. [break][break]

+ / they're literally kinda everything to me

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1ca3e;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
just like before (m)
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 8:40:34 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-blossom"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

he accepts her candy and her crazy ideas in full! momo laughs, saying, "you're welcome! and no worries, let's take a load off!" [break][break]

she follows his lead as they change venues from the path to the side of the path where a comfy bench is located. on the way there, she takes one of those little star-shaped candies for herself, popping it in her mouth (squeaking just the tiniest bit when it almost gets swallowed whole, instead) with a hum. [break][break]

tastes like home. [break][break]

the sugar-star is sickly sweet as it dissolves in her mouth, and she munches on a few more while considering shigure's comments from before. 'hammer's big' is a huuuuuge understatement. sometimes momo doesn't get how something so little like tinkaton could tug around a huge hammer (a hammer that weighs twice as much as momo! maybe even three or four times as much!) all by itself, but far be it from her to question the pokemon powers at large! [break][break]

"heehee, that breeze is so nice!" momo stretches happily, half-yawning and half-cooing as a refreshing gale ruffles through her hair, her clothes. she leans back on the bench, eyes trained to the sky. "it's a perfect day! i'm glad i'm spending it with you." she pulls more candies and snacks out of her bag, and everything that isn't in its original package finds its home in cute pink containers, instead. "how's work been treating you, by the way? i bet it's super busy and tiring all the time, huh? baby pokemon have so much energy!" [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ no seriously i love them so much! [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#F08EB2; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

eli

N/A
he/they
MARCH 19th
lavender town, kanto
bisexual
daycare worker
grunt
leave all those things
i did in yesterday
1000000 height
1000000 height
bingo bongo...
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shrocs
SHIGURE URUHA
just like before (m)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:01:40 GMT
SHIGURE URUHA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","shrocs"]

shigure is not one to smile easily. some would joke and say his facial muscles have long since died from lack of use. but with momo? with momo, it comes so easily. his guilt when in her presence doesn’t ever fade away. how could it? but sometimes, when they sit together just like this, taking in the breeze, surrounded by lush greenery, letting the world pass them by as they simply exist, he’s brought back to their childhood.[break][break]

with momo, it was always so easy to relax.[break][break]

but in the same vein, he found it difficult to.[break][break]

i’m glad i'm spending it with you.[break][break]

the miniscule smile stretches regardless of his emotions.[break][break]

but it fades as quickly as it comes, shigure making an effort to keep their gaze on the wide blue of possibilities. if things were different, he wonders how easily it’d be to spread his wings and take flight. they wouldn’t be in hoenn, that’s for sure. talking about work always has him feeling this way, especially when it comes to her.[break][break]

his little sister that should never be exposed to anything that may harm her.[break][break]

(them included, but she’d worry, wouldn’t she? if he disappeared as quickly as he reappeared. it’s always such a delicate balance he works with, and he hopes she never realizes it).[break][break]

“work’s… so, so,” they reply, breathing a long, tired sigh. “i think you’d do a better job working with them all… you’re energetic enough.” despite the suggestion, shigure is quick to march on. they don’t want her to volunteer. he isn’t good at lying to her, so all he ever says are half truths. what excuse could he give if she wanted to help? they aren’t entirely sure. instead, he asks:[break][break]

“what about you? any contests coming up?” a pause. “you’d probably tell me if there were, but y’know. thought i’d ask anyway.”

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ dw momo i didn't forget you...

[newclass=.shrocs]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1ca3e;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]