played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 6:07:01 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

momo is so thankful for the rangers of hoenn! they're always willing to help, and so when momo mentioned that she wanted perhaps someone to accompany her to catch wild pokemon, alia song happened to be on standby. of course, momo's pokemon had some battling expertise, but their strengths are more suited to the stage. if anything, she hopes this will be a chance to grow strong, and plus, she's met someone cool as a result! it's practically a win-win on her end! [break][break]

"what do you think we'll find out here, alia?" momo asks, her eyes sparkling with hope and curiosity. "ooh, i just can't wait to find out!" at the moment, the coordinator has her tinkaton out and about with her, though sylveon's pokeball is just a click away should extra poke-power be necessary for today's adventure! though the hammer pokemon looks all too eager to pulverize the nearest unsuspecting pokemon, momo will make sure it doesn't happen so violently. plus, she has a ranger with her! maybe she's about to be blown away by some ultra-cool ranger technique! [break][break]

but if not, it's still fine. momo stays close to alia, and keeps her rosy eyes peeled for any wild pokemon action.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heart"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@saturn

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".momo"]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 2:05:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aliasong"]

momo was so lovely and sweet and bright, even if alia didn’t have a duty to accompany her she would’ve volunteered to do so anyway. she couldn’t fight off the smile taking over her features as momo talked excitedly, already growing fond of the younger girl. “if my memory isn’t failing me, i think we’d see some normal and grass types around here,” she answers, her eyes narrowing thoughtfully as she quickly wracked her brain in concentration. “oh, and fairy types like your tinkaton here, too!” she glances over at the hammer pokemon, taking note of its visible pent-up energy.[break][break]

“it seems ready to demolish the next pokemon it sees. maybe you didn’t need me, after all,” the ranger says with a laugh. alia’s pick of the day was her shinx, a duo-colored feline. he wasn’t her strongest pokemon, being a newer addition to the team, but she was confident in his capabilities. he was long overdue for a training session, anyway, so it was wins all around today. she watches the young cat pad ahead, his tail flickering back and forth as he sniffs the air in anticipation.[break][break]

“so, are you from these parts?” alia turns to momo, ready to keep the conversation going as they hunt for wild pokemon. “i just moved to hoenn a couple of months ago, so I don’t know that many people around here.” the ranger reveals, settling a palm against her belt absentmindedly as they continue to wander on the path.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.aliasong]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aliasong b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 5:17:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLAKOTH APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRUANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @saturn

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIBOMBEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HONEY GATHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 7:05:51 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"hehe, i promise i won't let aimi get that far. who knew a pokemon so cute could also be so active?" violent is the better word for it, but sticks and stones! "if we can find other fairy-types, that would be nice, too! any pokemon you're particularly looking forward to catching?" what sorts of things do rangers look for in pokemon, anyway? probably really helpful ones in case of natural disasters and stuff, or super cool ones that can demolish anything or take them anywhere! [break][break]

"and thanks so much for coming out here with me, by the way! i'm really happy just to spend some time!" momo can't beat the experience of meeting new people and coming out of an adventure as friends with them; she smiles at alia widely, ever thankful for the ranger's presence. "on that note, i think we're in for some cute discoveries today!" there's a rustling not too far ahead of them, and momo places a hand on one of her spare poke balls in anticipation. [break][break]

yet alia's mention of home leaves momo at a loss for what to say. it's a simple topic to bring up, really. but when momo thinks of home, the first place that comes to mind is lavender town in kanto. a small town, made only popular by the tower dedicated to the lives of pokemon and people that have passed within it. a place where the trees rustled and bloomed with a gentle wind, a place where momo made most of her memories growing up, surrounded by family and friends. a place that no longer exists today. [break][break]

too much sadness to speak of at once, so instead, momo keeps it simple and vague. "i actually moved to hoenn not too long ago, either! i have a place in lilycove, now!" which is true enough, at least. though she hardly spends much time in that house, to start with. "and if it's not too much to say, i'd happily be one of your new hoenn friends! you'd practically be mine, too!" despite her cheery disposition, it's hard to get a foothold in a region filled with so much diversity and strife. even just someone like alia who can venture out with momo once in a while would make for a lovely companion, if not a lonely one. "oh, look! something's in that tree!" [break][break]

momo motions for her tinkaton to wait. after a minute or so, the noise in the tree reveals its source: a floating ribombee, sweet and gentle as it gathers up pollen in its tiny hands. the coordinator grins widely, and waits for the pokemon to turn its back to her before launching a poke ball in its direction. after a successful ambush, the ribombee stays stuck in the ball. gotcha! "yay, it's mine! i'm going to name you velvet!" momo says as she scoops up the newest addition to her team!

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@saturn

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 8:33:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

"i've been meaning to add a grass type to my team," is the easy answer. but truthfully, alia has no idea what she wants or who she is or the kind of ranger she is trying to be. she can only take it one day, one hour, one minute at a time, because the more she tries to shape that future the more it seems to crumble out of her grasp. so really, she didn't know what she was looking for, both in pokemon and life in general. well, for the previous...she does enjoy a pokemon capable of flight. maybe a rowlet? togetic? alia was just going to have to see what the skies send her way today and go with whatever her heart desires at the moment, as she no longer knew how else to do it. [break][break]
what she does know, however, is that she is enjoying momo's company. it's not often she can say this so early in the game, but there is a vibrant innocence and warmth to the girl that simply melts alia to her core. she wonders briefly if her younger sister would be as cheerful as momo if she wasn't riddled by the curses of her own body, then shakes that thought away. [break][break]

"i'd love to be friends and meet up more often," alia says instead with a smile, gaze bright. "i'm considering being based out of lilycove once i'm no longer a rookie, but i don't know if i want to be stuck in a specific city. i still want to travel too much for that. so who knows? maybe i'll see you around there if i do, but even if i don't, i'm sure we'll find ways to bump into each other." the ranger isn't as sure as she sounds, actually. she's never really made the effort to keep anyone in her life, letting people stay and leave as they pleased. it's been easier this way, having no expectations for anyone to remain in her life. but it's also been lonelier than she expected now that she's lost her only roots, and momo seemed like she was genuine when she said she wanted to be friends. andddd she totally, definitely, does not kind of remind alia of her sister. so even though alia has never tried particularly hard to keep in touch with people, maybe she'll try with momo. no promises she'll be good at it, though.
[break][break]
the ranger watches the pink-haired coordinator catch an unsuspecting ribombee, the gentle-natured insect too busy with its task to notice the pokeball flying its way. the capsule shakes a few times before clicking with ease. "good job!! what a win, it's been only a few minutes and you already got your fairy-type pokemon," alia cheers, happy that things were going so smoothly. she ignores the slakoth hiding around the same tree, who was frozen in fear by the commotion they caused. poor little guy, but hopefully it recovers as soon as they leave. she waits for momo before she picks up the pace again. "you mentioned you're a coordinator, right? do you specialize in a specific theme?" to be honest, alia can kind of guess, but she'd like to hear it from momo herself, anyway.
[break][break]

+  skipping slakoth!

[newclass=.aliasong .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.aliasong .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 7:39:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COTTONEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON GUARD

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFABLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOLLOW ME
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METEOR MASH

CAUGHT THE RIBOMBEE!

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 8:11:50 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

momo is ready to thank alia for the compliment, all proud and happy to have caught a new pokemon together with a new friend, but her entire train of thought is derailed by a simple sentence. [break][break]

i'd love to be friends and meet up more often. momo gasps quietly, and puts her hands in front of her face. "really? really really? do you mean it?" she speaks at the same time as alia, overlapping some of her words, and having to immediately apologizing for getting ahead of herself. [break][break]

momo dusts off her skirt and starts over, enunciating a cutely determined "ahem!" before fully speaking. "sorry, what i meant to say was, i'd be happy to be friends! meeting up often can be hard when traveling, and i'm on the road a lot because of contests and other stuff, too!" she says this not to discourage the idea of them hanging out, but to assuage the worry that they'll be too busy to hang out when the time comes. it's okay, momo thinks to herself. we've all got plenty of time! [break][break]

she also says, "but i totally get that! it's hard to just pick a place and stick with it, y'know?" the coordinator herself had once believed that home would be that place, but now she's not even sure if home is a place. "it's a small world! i'm positive we'll bump into each other somehow!" [break][break]

and now she's back on track, gearing towards that word of thanks she wanted to say to alia before the idea of friendship hit her harder than aimi's hammer ever could. "thanks, turns out catching pokemon can be super easy! guess it depends on luck, though?" she hopes none of the cute pokemon run away from her — that would just make her sad! [break][break]

GASP! "oh my gosh," momo squeaks, "a clefable! so cute! i'm gonna snatch her up!" she runs ahead before answering alia's question about coordinators, and together with aimi, scares the poor clefable into submission. it's not long before she returns with a newly caught pokemon in hand. "phew, that was tough! oh, but back to the coordinator thing! i love cute themes, so i'm always trying to win cute ribbons! but i like other special themes, too! as long as i can wear tons of ribbons and accessories, i'll enter any contest that lets me!"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@saturn

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 5:50:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia smiles at momo's enthusiastic response, endeared by her positivity. "you're right, we'll make it work." she says, and this time she believes it. momo's hopefulness was incredibly infectious, and alia was by no means immune to it."we should exchange numbers later, before we part ways!" she adds a moment after, determined to solidify this newly-found friendship into her life. [break][break]

the ranger was about to then affirm momo's comment when the younger girl runs off, distracted by a clefable that wandered into their vicinity. momo was right about a lot of things, it seems - she was incredibly lucky in the pokemon-catching department. it certainly wasn't everyday that alia witnessed someone encountering their dream pokemon one after another. momo was living proof of how good people attract good things into their lives, it seems. [break][break]

while the coordinator was busy with the clefable, alia is surprised with a lucky guest of her own: a cottonee. the fluffy cloud pokemon floats nearby, oblivious to alia and her shinx as it sweetly inhales the gentle aroma of wildflowers. not detecting any signs of hostility from the grass-type pokemon, alia decides to take a less-intense approach into this capture. she sends her shinx to play with the cottonee, and by the time momo comes back with her new catch the two pokemon were acting like old chums. [break][break]
"looks like some of your luck is rubbing off on me," alia smiles brightly, gesturing at the two pokemon tumbling in the grassy terrain nearby. a quick whistle and pokeball later, the ranger made her first catch of the day. with a satisfied smile, she slips the lukewarm pokeball into her bag as she listens to momo share about her specialization. "oh, i bet you'd ace those cute contests! you'll be my pick, for sure." alia haven't watched many pokemon contests personally, but she can't imagine anyone that would be cuter than momo and her team. "i've never seen anyone i know on television, but who knows - maybe you'll be my first! i'll be sure to snap a picture if i do." 

+ catching cottonee!

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 21:12:46 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LINOONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]@saturn

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DELCATTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]@saturn

[break][break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 9:57:03 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"oh em gee, your shinx and that cottonee looked like such good friends already!" momo can't help but smile at her new friend's new friend! it's always great to meet new people and pokemon and have them stay, too! even if it'll be hard to line alia's schedule with her own, momo is sure that once they do meet up, it will be just as fun as it is today! [break][break]

then she remembers alia's words from earlier, back when momo had gone after the clefable first thing. nodding to herself, she says, "oh, yeah, if you want we can exchange numbers right now!" as if on cue, momo's rotomphone (in a bright pink phone case, of course!) comes flying out of her bag, buzzing with excitement at the chance to add a new contact to its list. [break][break]

but momo hardly has time to worry about contacts when alia's kindness continues, her praising momo's cuteness even if she hadn't seen her in action yet! the coordinator's eyes go wide and bright. "really? you think so? thanks so much!" she might be lucky in catching pokemon, but it takes a bit more than just luck to win a contest. still, the thought that momo could win one day, and be featured on tv where even alia can see her? it makes her heart practically beat out of her chest, body flooded with warmth and pride. [break][break]

out of the corner of her eye, a purple blur moves, and momo turns to look. "aw, a delcatty! i used to love skitty as a kid, i've gotta bring her home just for that!" momo attempts a peaceful approach, and leaves a vacant poke ball in the empty field where hopefully the delcatty will wander into. better yet, she'll leave a purple ribbon next to the poke ball, as though to promise she'll dress up delcatty all the time if the prim pokemon would agree to be her friend! [break][break]

"if i win, i'll send you a little thank-you gift for believing in me!" momo promises this wholeheartedly, her eyes shining like morning roses, her little hands reaching out to clasp alia's. "oh, sorry! i should have asked first, hehe." she lets go just as easily, not wanting to be too invasive with the other's space. all this excitement gets ahead of momo, sometimes, but she always wants her friends to feel comfortable around her, too. "you know, that's—no way!" [break][break]

momo cuts herself off at a sudden realization: the delcatty's poke ball is shaking. the purple ribbon left outside for it to take is also gone, so momo could only assume that the delcatty was lured by the promise of cuteness. once the poke ball stops shaking, momo holds the thing in her hands and cries out with joy. "wow, can you believe it? a day just goes from good to great to super great!! wow!!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@saturn

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 5:36:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

alia's own rotomphone flies out of her bag, humming softly as contacts were exchanged. the ranger smiles briefly at the addition of her new contact when the conversation moves on swiftly, like it seems to with momo. [break][break]
"yeah, of course! i may not know what your competition is like, but i feel like i have a good eye for auras...whatever that means." alia laughs by her own choice of words. "anyway, my instinct says that you'll ace those cute contests, for sure! i'll be rooting for ya. maybe you can show me some of your routines sometime, a little sneak peek." [break][break]

another easy smile escapes alia as momo attempts to capture the delcatty through a peaceful approach of her own. the ribbon was such an adorable touch, acting as the sweetest promise to the dainty feline. personally, alia would have never thought of catching a pokemon like this, but it was very momo-coded. she takes mental note of this approach - while she didn't carry ribbons with her, she did have bits and bops of food that she could use with this technique. [break][break]
"aw, you don't have to! i'll be happy by the fact that you won." alia says, touched by momo's kind offer. her heart swells even more when the coordinator takes her hands out of genuine excitement and she reaches to clasp her hand over momo's in return. her palm barely skims the back of the girl's hands when the latter drops them from her grasp along with an apology. "no, you're okay! i don't mind." alia says gently. thankfully, she wasn't too sensitive about her personal space, and this was especially true when she knew momo didn't have any ill intentions. [break][break]

alia gaps a bit as she also realizes that the delcatty simply wandered into the pokeball, lured by ribbon alone. momo really was onto something with this trick of hers! she claps lightly, in awe by the sight in front of her. "this really was such a terrific day! we literally caught four pokemon between us - can you believe it?" the ranger shakes her head in wonder. she was going to share this impressive feat with her coworkers soon, that's for certain. [break][break]

"do you want to look for some more pokemon, push your luck a little further? or did you want to call it a day?" she asks, tilting her head. the sun was starting to end its shift, whispers of a goodnight hidden in its deepening pink and orange hues, but alia was happy to spend some more time out here with momo if she wanted to. 

+ skipping linoone!

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Dance, Darling! [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 6:10:47 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]MOMO CAUGHT THE DELCATTY!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE