[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]How would it feel to live in a place like this? Away from the problems that plague this region, away from the things that could cause her so much hurt? It would probably be blissful for the first few days, peace and silence meaning uninterrupted rest and time to reflect. But after a while, won't the thoughts get suffocating?[break][break]

When you begin to think in terms of months and years, or even an eternity, time would probably pass really slowly as you begin to count every second that passes. Perhaps, the little rifts showing up in the region were simply Nothingness' attempts at peeking at the colours of the outside world, to fill their life with fleeting moments of interest.[break][break]

Squatting down by a pool, Eris reaches in and gently pokes at the surface. It's fascinating. Water pours upwards into the streams above, and yet this pool never seems to dry. Sure enough, that warrants a 'don't drink that' label in the back of her mind, one that Reiner is ready to enforce should he see her even try to scoop some.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 17:21:54 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]This was such a stupid idea. He could barely walk on normal water for more than a minute without slipping. His patron wasn't here to slap on the training wheels. Hell, he'd barely seen his Patron since that first fateful encounter. A part of him was wondering if he'd hallucinated the whole thing.[break][break]

Nah. If this gap in the fabric of reality was any indication, Hoenn was weirder than any hallucination could be.[break][break]

Ugh. The intrusive thoughts were winning, hard. Where else was Isaac going to find upside down water? When else would he have the chance to defy gravity itself? Even if he slipped up, what could possibly go wrong?[break][break]

A lot, really. But he didn't need to think about that now.[break][break]

The first step wasn't as bad as he'd thought. His center of gravity almost seemed to shift with the flow of the currents. Forward became down. Down became back. For a second, Isaac simply stood there, steadying himself with a few easy breaths. It was okay. He could do this. He dared not shut his eyes, fearing his body would go back to the gravity it remembered instead of the gravity playing out before his eyes.[break][break]

His steps were slow and shuffling. Isaac just knew if his foot rose too far above the rapids, gravity would reassert itself and drop him right on his head. Bit by bit, he became more accustomed to it. The river was the floor now. The floor was a wall. The ceiling . . . okay, that was open air. But it wouldn't be for long! He'd almost scaled the length of the wall, and the real prize was mere fingertips away.[break][break]

"Hey!" he called, looking towards the girl trying her damndest not to drink the ceiling water. Now that his shoes were all over it, she'd have really good reason not to. "Hey, Eris! Check it out! Look what I can do! I'm walking on the ceili-"[break][break]

Ah, piss. A ceiling riptide just slid under his foot. Isaac slipped off of the ceiling water, flopping gracelessly into the ever-flowing pool that she was standing at the edge of. After a heavy sigh, he pushed himself out of the water, shooting Eris a bashful smile. "You, uh. You didn't see that!"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 1:27:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]This place isn't entirely bound by logic. She's seen others walk on planes different to her own and even tested the laws of physics out for herself. What doesn't quite make sense, however, is the fact that he's somehow walking on water instead of swimming in it to get places.[break][break]

She absolutely did see his graceful crash, but holds back on the comments. Raising a brow, she instead offers him a hand in climbing out. And then she'll look to the water's edge, actually giving thought to the possibility of whether she could do the same. Standing to her feet, she looks bravely over the flowing river before lowering one foot onto the surface.[break][break]

Then promptly falls right in with a loud splash when it fails to support her weight like expected.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 2:49:19 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Not even a 'cool trick, Isaac,' huh? Man, I'm losing my touch."[break][break]

Bemused as he was, Isaac was never one to turn down free help. He took Eris' hand, gingerly easing himself out of the water to avoid pulling the poor kid in with him. He had to keep in mind that, since his recovery, his already great shape had kicked itself into a new gear. Was it another manifestation of Suicune's power? Or had finally given his poor, hard-working muscles the recuperation they needed to finish growing?[break][break]

Whatever the case, Eris may have drawn the wrong idea from it. Before Isaac could say a word to stop her, she ran off to see the gravity-defying rivers for herself. If Isaac could do it, clearly she could as well, confidently setting a foot atop the river's surface.[break][break]

Oops. Now it was Eris' turn to go tumbling into the water. Isaac held back his laughter as he headed over to the cliffside. As she bobbed up the river, he reached out to pluck her right out of the waters. "Sorry, Eris. That one's kind of a me thing," he admitted. "It's a lot more fun to watch than it is to do, anyway. Just kinda feels like walking with extra steps."[break][break]

"Speaking of fun . . ." He had no idea what was going on. He had no idea why he was here. All he knew was something was up and Eris was going to drag him over to check it out come hell or high water. She may have been the little sister, but he was pretty much her sidekick. "What the heck kinda fun did you drag me into this time?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 9:51:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]How?[break][break]

Curiosity is what lights her gaze, even as she's picked out of the water like a drenched Shinx. And she'll only break that look for a brief moment when placed down, all to give Reiner a scowl when he scrunches his nose at her new waterlogged scent.[break][break]

How then should she explain the funky fresh mess that she's pulled him into? From the spooky little myths revolving around the region and the fairytales that Amor has gifted her to the actually scientific explanations that Illeana has provided, there are many ways for her to put it.[break][break]

"You'll see."[break][break]

And she wipe her hand off on her shirt rather uselessly, taking ahold of Isaac's hand as she tips her head towards the near vertical plane in the distance. Reiner already flanking her left, confident strides pointing to just how many times he's been in this place - Which really is only a handful that can be counted with his paw, but some experience is definitely better than none at all.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 3:33:38 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"That's all I get, huh?" A small smile spread across Isaac's face. "Good. I like a little mystery."[break][break]

With her tiny hand snatching his up, it wasn't like Isaac had much choice. She was on one of her little runs now, and it didn't matter whether she was on Slateport's beaches, Hoenn's most dangerous caves, or one of the worryingly common extradimensional spaces that opened on the regular. Nothing could stop her once she put her mind to something.[break][break]

Sometimes, it felt like she took after him.[break][break]

If the water was any indication, this near-vertical plane wouldn't be much trouble. Gravity would snap as they rounded the corner, allowing them to safely land on the other side. Down didn't always mean down in this strange, distorted world. Come to think of it, was down even down anymore? Isaac couldn't help but wonder if they'd been walking upside down all this time and simply hadn't realized it.[break][break]

Stranger still was how barren the world seemed. Outside of branchless, brambly trees that seemed to stretch into the heavens, they were the only life forms around for miles. Even the Ultra Wilds, as hostile and nightmarish as they were, were rich with life. These desolate floating islands were downright eerie in comparison.[break][break]

"We aren't, like. The only only ones here, are we?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 13:55:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Oh, he might just grow to hate mysteries if he sticks with her for long enough. The last time she investigated mysterious places and occurrences, she ended up shooting Luka with a crossbow and almost getting sacrificed to the devil's in the basement of Arceus' church.[break][break]

But she won't ever tell him. Not unless it's over a whole pint of ice cream and other snacks shared in the wee hours of morning.[break][break]

Reiner is the first to make the leap, just so he's ready to catch her if she trips up on her own landing. And he'll give her that crooked little grin, almost as if crafting some sort of unspoken bet that she takes with a small squint of her own.[break][break]

"Mmm..." A hum to a question doesn't necessarily mean bad things. More so that her little brain is working in overdrive to come up with a proper answer. "There's... Ghosts? Dead plants? Eye ladies?"[break][break]

And supposedly an abandoned god, but Hoenn's got enough issues with divinity that it feels like the most normal thing around these parts.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 17:40:09 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Isaac was quick to follow, a running start carrying him a hair faster and further than it felt like it should. With such a surprisingly graceful landing, he motioned for Eris to follow their lead. Between him and Reiner, nothing bad could ever happen to her here.[break][break]

At the same time, Isaac couldn't help but wonder what would happen if one of them fell.[break][break]

Eris' answer just raised further questions. "All dead things, huh?" Isaac remarked, more to himself than to her. This truly was a world bereft of life. Yet, unlike the Border, these revenants were not in their rightful place. Were they lost here, doomed to explore this mazelike world forever? Or did the mere presence of this realm cut them off from any proper end?[break][break]

Was this world just some big accident? Or was it made to trap something?[break][break]

"Well, guess we're just gonna have to keep an eye out." Isaac and Ghosts had a tumultuous relationship. The ones haunting the home he and Locke had once dwelled in were his friends. Hell, they'd scuttled most of his possessions on the eve of his betrayal, making sure they wouldn't be at risk of Rocket investigation. However, there were also more than enough malicious spirits that he'd had to deal with the old fashioned way. had been there for a particularly chilling encounter, but he was far from the only witness.[break][break]

It was a good thing Isaac had brought his kit.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 0:07:46 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well... one live god?" She realises that she's giving him the wrong impression with how he thinks aloud. "Giratina. The Distortion World is their home."[break][break]

Taking another step forward, she can't help but smile when Reiner take a step with the same foot to match.[break][break]

"Never seen it going around though."[break][break]

But she's sure it's watching, well aware of their movements of its domain.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 5:32:36 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Oh."[break][break]

That maybe eye rapidly became a definite eye. Isaac hadn't interacted with Giratina's patron much, or at all, but he'd known from reputation along how temperamental the lord of the Distortion World could be. If this was truly its roost, they may have been just as subject to its whims.[break][break]

Luckily, it seemed to value solitude just as much as destruction. Maybe, if they gave it wide berth, they'd be safe.[break][break]

"You seem to know way too many legends for a small fry," Isaac teased, knowing all too well her knowledge of the "tooth dragon" and its patron. "Ever met this one before?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 5:52:25 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Momma taught me all about them." He probably knows that already, but some part of her always holds that piece of her memories up. "I need to know more so I can help her record their story. Past, present and future."[break][break]

And it's that piece of her past that will always bring some form of comfort, even through the roughest of times.[break][break]

"Don't think I've ever gotten the chance. But I have cookies if they ever show up." Tugging on her backpack strap, she takes another step and quite nearly flinches when she hears something crumbling further down below. "If they're ever lonely..." Like how Lugia had been, feared and shunned. "Nuh, even if they aren't, I wanna be their friend."

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 14:04:17 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]One day, Isaac would do one better than helping Eris chronicle Suicune. He'd let her meet them.
There was just ine issue. The damn thing was more scarce than a PS5 on Christmas. It came and went as it pleased, and bar Isaac himself most were lucky to get but a glimpse.[break][break]

"They'd be lucky to have you, you know." It was the truth. After all, he was, too. "Both to tell their story and be their friend." To befriend the gods themselves. It was such a childish goal, enormous as it was simple. Despite that, it was far healthier for them than any of the bullshit going on in Hoenn.[break][break]

A teasing grin spread across his face. "Wait a minute. Where's my cookie?"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 8:17:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I think I'd be the lucky one." She cocks her head, her shoulder bumping against Reiner's as she leans her way onto one foot. "How many kids can say they've met literal gods and given them cookies? Other than Hideo, I mean."[break][break]

How many have been destroyed by and dissuaded from pursuing the horrible mysteries of this region? And even if they weren't stopped, how many had actually gotten as far as they did without being noticed?[break][break]

"You wanted one?" While he teases, she's very much serious, ready to reach into her backpack if needed. "Don't have a lot left after Mesprit found the stash."

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,311 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 1:52:20 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Gods. It was a funny concept. Having finally met one, Isaac knew that Eris was both more right and more wrong than she could've ever known. Sure, they were capable of things most Pokemon never could. They could speak through minds, exert their will on reality, and grant the strangest of powers to those they imprinted on.[break][break]

In other regards, they were still just Pokemon. Isaac wasn't some crusader, freshly equipped and shipped onto some divine mission. He was just a guy who's act of reckless, loving courage coaxed a mythical being out of hiding. This wasn't some master-servant relationship, where he was subservient to Suicune's whims. Instead, they worked as one, putting their trust in one another every step of the way.[break][break]

At least, they did when Suicune showed their face. Even after forming such a bond, glimpses of Suicune were fleeting at best.[break][break]

"I'm sure you'll get your chance soon," he said, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. One of these days, he'd get these two to meet. Then he'd stop feeling like such a weirdo for inviting Eris on beach trips in the middle of a fall. Seriously, was Suicune avoiding this poor child or something?[break][break]

Nah. It was nothing personal. Suicune was like a living mirage. In their eyes, the less people who saw them, the better. If Isaac was going to orchestrate a meeting, he'd have to track the untrackable, trick the tempestuous trickster, and find a way to trap the north wind itself.[break][break]

Maybe in a sense, this was just another step in his training.[break][break]

As she asked about his cookies, a serious glint in her eyes, Isaac shot her a warm smile. "Nah. I don't need Mesprit kicking my butt for stealing their supply," he teased. "But thanks for the offer."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG [break]
NOTES — notes go here

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
ataraxia || c
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 3:16:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Legendary pokemon are far more whimsical and evasive than a League official avoiding consequences for their actions. It's never a matter of what if but moreso when it decides to show up. Even then, it'd be somewhat of a miracle to be perceived in the eyes of such strange beings.[break][break]

"I'm pretty sure Mesprit won't mind. As long as you restock the pantry."[break][break]

Missing snacks? A sudden lack of juice in the fridge? Where are the eggs? All them.[break][break]

Reaching into her bag, she pulls out a Quagsire-themed lunchbox and gently shakes it before Isaac's very eyes.[break][break]

"I made white choc macadamia, choc chips and cinnamon cookies."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights