she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 1:13:45 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
being home again feels strange.[break][break]her room feels like an echo of the past, haunted by the ghost of a person who doesn't exist anymore. she can't stomach a minute in there alone, but she forces her unease back down her throat whenever comes over. he's so kind, so patient — it would be a disservice to him not to pretend like she's getting better.[break][break]but she's not getting better.[break][break] instead, she's standing in front of the bathroom counter, staring at her reflection for far too long. she'd seen her in the corner of her eye through the mirror: the dead-eyed, hungry version of herself that had floated below her at the terminal. instead of disappearing like a trick of the light, the stranger stares back. [break][break]her hand moves toward a drawer, finding the scissors right where she left them months ago. she doesn't attack her bangs this time, instead taking a lock of her hair and cutting. the blades hiss as she shears away, golden threads falling in clumps into the sink and at her feet. [break][break]she keeps cutting until the girl in the mirror doesn't look like her anymore, until the door she forgot to lock whines as it opens. the sound of the scissors clattering into the sink startle her as she turns to face him, the not-quite-there look in her eyes gradually making way for shame.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 3:38:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Nerves flutter beneath flushed skin, his heart beating slow, but each pulse felt like the vibration in the wake of a salamence's step.
[break][break]
"Anna?"
[break][break]
He places the bag-wrapped comfort food on the counter, sliding through the quiet house with a furrowed brow. A light from the hallway catches his attention, so he starts there.[break][break] Filling the frame of the bathroom door, his eyes widen involuntarily. Her shame-stricken expression is enough to take his breathe away, and before he knows it, Greyson has the woman wrapped in her arms.
[break][break]
"Oh, Annalise. It's okay.
[break][break]
Was it? He'd do anything to make sure it was.
[break][break]
" It's okay."

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 22:26:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
greyson.[break][break]the sight of him in the doorway pulls her back into her body. she doesn't break out into a grin like she normally does, or lunge at him with full speed affection. instead, she just stares at him with uncertainty as he crosses the room. [break][break]why are you here? [break][break]there is no resistance as he pulls her into his arms — she sinks into the embrace and allows herself a moment to be pitiful, wordlessly listening to him without really hearing him. she's too focused on the steadiness of his heartbeat beneath the shell of her ear. because she doesn't know if she can have this conversation now without collapsing in on herself. [break][break]"it is okay," comes after measured silence, then her hands are on his chest, gently separating them before everything becomes too much. "i just ... "
[break][break]
she looks in the mirror again. she sees greyson fleetingly. she sees her-but-not-her, hair disheveled and chopped poorly. she raises a hand experimentally and feels an uncut lock of hair brush against her fingers as her reflection does the same. [break][break]
"i just wanted a new look," she lies unconvincingly as she curls the lock of hair around her finger and reaches for the scissors again. the whole time, she avoids looking at him. "like really. i'm — i'm doing better, greyson."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 15:33:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Her words are lathered in honey but stained by lies that she knows he would never believe. As she separates from Greyson he feels a pang of panic -- of hurt brought forth from a deeply rooted insecurity, fueled by the fear of their time apart.

But he was better than she was at hiding his emotions, so he silences that ridiculous voice in his mind.

"I understand," he coaxes in a soft voice, hand reaching out to cup the scissors in her own. "I'll make you an appointment at that place you like, alright? Better yet -- I can ask them to come here."

Was she ready for crowds? For other people to touch her? He truly didn't know. But if she was readily mutilating her hair -- golden strands to which she spent considerable time nurturing -- what was next?

"I brought over something to eat. You must be starving. Let's go sit, relax, and eat."

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.
snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 21:00:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
always knows the right thing to say. [break][break]sometimes, selfishly, she wishes he didn't. in the margins of a mental breakdown, she wishes he was an idiot like , just so she could rationalize her desire to explode by blaming it on someone else. [break][break]but greyson is smart. his words are like water over the fire in her chest. as his hand clasps over hers, she just feels crazy in an impotent, i think i've majorly overreacted way. [break][break]annalise blinks up at him. [break][break]" ... i'd like that, thank you." her voice mirrors his, soft and yielding. she shares his unspoken uncertainty — is she ready for all of that? — but that's an issue for later. it's always an issue for later. for now, they would go and eat and pretend she didn't just hack the shit out of her hair. [break][break]"okay," she agrees, voice small, fingers loosening their tight grip on the scissors. "i'll — i'll change and meet you out there."[break][break]but before they break apart, she reaches out for him with her free hand. searching for his or his wrist or the fabric of his sleeve.[break][break]"i love you."[break][break]even if nothing else in her life feels good or true anymore, this does.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 15:50:21 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He keeps the relief from his face, and instead, only smiles. His hands clasp around the scisors, pulling them from her grip with firm, but gentle conviction. He pockets them, turning away to prepare their food, when her touch puls him back.

His heart breaks, but warmth fills every inch and crevice. Greyson learns forward, planting a kiss atop the now ruined hair.

"I love you too. Take your time."

He separates, entering the kitchen where he proceeds to unbag and unbox the collection. After half-a-minute, he calls out.

"Have you spoken to Ollie recently?"

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 7:47:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
it feels normal, almost. [break][break]the kiss, the pleasantries, the bag of food cooling on the counter. she wants to be here and in the moment, but it feels like she's experiencing it all from the passenger seat. [break][break]"i'll be quick."[break][break]she forces a smile, then spirits herself away to her closet. she changes out of her hair-dusted shirt and pulls a sweatshirt over her head, adjusting the hood in her floor mirror so it hides the worst of her hack job.[break][break]i look like such a mess, she thinks, but before she can rustle through her makeup drawer, she hears down the hall. [break][break]so she comes out obligingly, following the smell of food to the kitchen. [break][break]"we text pretty often but we haven't really talk-talked recently."[break][break]she opens the cabinet and ceramic clinks together as she takes out plates.[break][break]"why do you ask?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 23:53:36 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson doesn't miss the fact she uses her clothing as a barrier, but says nothing, only giving her a half-smile.

"You should reach out to him. See a movie or something, y'know?" He wasn't good at 'confrontation', even one as minor as this. "You've just been.. cooped up in here. Seeing some friends will do you some good, Anna."

He turns, taking it as a literal step-back, and retrieves a water from the fridge. He places it on the counter, sliding it towards her.

"Maybe after we see your hair dresser?" A concession, if any. He wasn't dumb enough to suggest she out looking like that, nor blatantly call attention to it. That'd made things worse.

[/newclass]
[newclass=.
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 11:22:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"yeah, maybe."[break][break]her answer is half-hearted, spilling from her lips distractedly as she rubs her thumb against a water stain on the edge of her plate. is her friend, but also part of a larger, less pleasant conversation about returning to work. the rational part of her brain knows it'll go over smoothly, but apprehension has made its home in her head for a while now. [break][break]"i have to talk to him about work." [break][break]her thumb squeaks against ceramic.[break][break]"i heard there's more people in the amnesty program now."[break][break]her hand stills. she sighs. [break][break]"when i go back, i really don't want to have to work with them."[break][break]then, a concession of her own, brought upon by a sudden self-consciousness of how might take things. a mumbled attempt to still look like a good person. [break][break]" ... at least not yet."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 4:22:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Wearing the mantle of a member of the Elite Four came with a measure of responsibility both on, and off work-hours. To speak ill of the amnesty program, would invite critism onto the League, and onto and his processes. This, of course, only held sway in certain company.

wasn't that company.

With barely suppressed anger, he nods, jaw flaring from the involuntary grinding of his teeth.

"You won't have to," he reassures her. "I'll make sure of it."

If would subject the woman to that kind of trauma so soon, well, he'd have choice words with the Head Ranger. As her best friend however, he held doubts he would; nevertheless, he chooses his sides quickly, and without hesitation.

Touching that subject, however, brings up something he was going to save for later. However...

"You don't need to go back." His voice soft, careful. "You can go back to school like you wanted. Stay with me in the meantime, y'know? There's no rush."

[/newclass]
[newclass=.
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 20:14:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise has very little faith left in most things, but she would bet it all on , on the way his jaw sets with anger on her on her behalf. it's a quiet reminder that she isn't as alone as she feels, not as long as she has him. [break][break]she looks up from the plate in her hands, appreciation bringing color back to the dullness behind her eyes. [break][break]"thank you."[break][break]there's no way to encapsulate the depth of her gratitude in a couple words, but they're the only words she has. he continues, feeling out a suggestion. no matter how carefully he tries to put it, a small, disapproving frown begins to form on her mouth before he finishes. [break][break]"i have to go back," she affirms, her tone leaving no room for negotiation. a simple life with him is something she can only daydream about, poisoned by the reality of the world they live in. [break][break]"hoenn is at war — i can't just do nothing. i won't."[break][break]her voice gains strength, finds biting conviction in a conversation where bristling isn't warranted. she manages to stop herself, looking guilty and then apologetic. the next time she speaks, she's quiet again: [break][break]"besides, the rangers need me." and i need them. "and ollie needs me. he's all alone now."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 23:20:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Ollie's not alone," he says softly. Annalise was likely under some spell of conviction; of guilt and fear. He wouldn't win this argument, not when she was like this.

"Just... Take it slow, okay?" Greyson blows air through his nostrils, keeping the exhale as quiet as possible. "Ollie and I will work together to integrate you back into the League's ranks. We both have experience in dealing with things like these."

He'll need to reach out to him and go over some things. He files that away for later.

"Eat," he encourages with a nudge of his head.

[/newclass]
[newclass=.
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
what was i made for?
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 1:03:04 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: