played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
176 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
mrs. pumpkin's comical dream (dd)
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 6:44:29 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-blossom"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"ehehe..." momo laughs nervously. the tv screen in front of her is bright, and as the sky darkens outside, the images only get brighter. just two hours ago they had been watching some funny videos together, cackling and grinning like fools. now, the haunting on rotom street is playing, and by the hour mark, momo has lost most of her courage going into this. [break][break]

at first glance, everything seems peaceful. shigure and momo sit comfortably on the couch, a bowl of popcorn and other snacks laid out on the coffee table before them. their pokemon are either in their poke balls or chilling with them in the living room, too. most of momo's team is out right now, but not all of them are enjoying this experience equally. velvet the ribombee and silque the sylveon are terrified, but are more concerned with using their ribbons and feelers to cover the eyes of kira the cherubi — the newest addition to the team, the one who's been giggling and cooing despite not understanding what's actually going on. [break][break]

aimi the tinkaton, pure menace that she is, watches the movie with absolute joy, no doubt inspired by the sheer acts of violence and terror displayed on the screen. that leaves silver the grovyle as the only one not paying attention to the movie to begin with, the tall green pokemon coolly leaned against one of the living room walls, eyes closed as though he is trying to sleep (but in reality, he's keeping an eye on the entire room just in case). [break][break]

the coordinator naturally gravitates closer to her friend, nervous laughter ramping up bit-by-bit. "okay, okay, you're so right from before. this movie is way too much for me, but we're almost done, so maybe i can hold on until then—aah!" momo squeals as the next jumpscare catches her off guard, causing her to dive completely into shigure's arm. "fine, just tell me if the girl and the poochyena make it to the end, okay?!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ distorted dreams: hush [break]
+ haha y'know that feeling of watching scary movies during a sleepover... [break]
+ sure hope nothing goes wrong that same night huh (-: [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#F08EB2; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

eli

N/A
he/they
MARCH 19th
lavender town, kanto
bisexual
daycare worker
grunt
leave all those things
i did in yesterday
1000000 height
1000000 height
bingo bongo...
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shrocs
SHIGURE URUHA
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 10:01:13 GMT
SHIGURE URUHA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

shigure does a lot for momo's well being, even if a lot of it goes unsaid or unseen. momo is very much so aware that he cares though, but there is only so much meddling he can do before momo gets all stubborn on him. it's just the way things are, and as much as shigure tries to protect momo from the world... well, the world always calls to her which is why they are sitting here. watching a horror movie. of which momo is wholly not prepared for but who is he to attempt to argue when she says she's older now and some creepy little movie won't scare her? [break][break]

shigure themself has been pretty stone-faced the entire time, brows only raising every now and then at anything remotely "startling." maybe if he were younger or had grown up differently, he'd have as much of a reaction as momo, but nothing can be more terrifying than reality so they have faithfully remained his couch buddies' comfort person. not wanting to be outdone, his pichu had sat on his lap at the start of the movie, wanting to demonstrate his own resistance to horror, though he has since taken to cowering every now and then, burying his face in shigure's abdomen when it becomes too much to bear. sprigatito is curled up at his feet, feigning rest, though shigure can feel the way she trembles every now and then to indicate she is indeed watching and is just attempting to showcase nonchalance. contact with her trainer seems to put her at ease though, and occasionally, shigure feels her rub her head against his shin for physical support. [break][break]

pancham sits slightly away from the group on the couch, arms crossed determinedly, flinching every now and then but never looking away. unbothered by it all, hari has taken to stuffing himself into whatever corner he can fit in momo's living room, posted just as momo's grovyle is: faux rest, watchful gaze and all. [break][break]

the newest jumpscare seems to rattle the whole room, shigure feeling impact on his stomach and side, a soft oof, involuntarily leaving their lips as momo clings onto his arm. the ringing from her scream has him blinking in an attempt to reorient himself, shigure's gaze settling lazily on the screen. [break][break]

"and if that doesn't happen, should i lie to make you feel better?" there's a slight tease in his voice, though there lies a genuine question beneath it. they don't want to be the bearer of bad news, after all. regardless of her response, shigure is quiet through the rest of the movie, not wanting his physical reaction to give it away. eventually (after more squeaking from the surrounding pokemon and the clawing into his abdomen his pichu does), the movie ends and he leans back shrugging. [break][break]

"well. they made it. kinda." if the smiling figure in the window at the end of the movie meant anything, there was definitely a sequel which he didn't think momo could stomach. he gestures for either silver or hari to turn on the light before his hand falls to pat at his pichu's head. "they lived, if that makes you feel better. it's more like... well, the haunting doesn't really end until a proper exorcism happens, right?" [break][break]

+ [break]
+ haha exactly :]... just two little dudes having the time of their life hehe... :]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1ca3e;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
176 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 7:09:45 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

"h-hey, come on, i'm trying—eek!" even in a tease, shigure has her down to rights when it comes to how scared momo is. she doesn't say much more, except for a muffled "you don't have to lie...if they get got, i'll probably hear it...weh..." the rest of the movie passes by slowly, painfully. in truth, it feels like there are two pichus crying and sobbing into shigure. one is just a lot bigger than a typical pichu, and much pinker, too. [break][break]

when the ending credits come on, momo peers through the gaps in her fingers to make sure it's true, then finally shows her face with a relieved sigh. "that was rough!" and she hadn't even been able to finish the movie in its entirety, so she couldn't imagine being as brave as shigure had been the whole time! unflinching and unfazed, though perhaps they'd always managed things like scary movies better than momo ever could. yet even though it was all fake, even if it was just a silly movie, there's no denying the very real and very present fear that fills momo like a second breath, her laughter painted in nervous shades of joy. "oh no, don't tell me there's a sequel. i'll never make it through that! but as long as the poochyena is okay..." [break][break]

the lights come on, and momo stands to her feet, making sure that all the pokemon are accounted for. it seems like shigure's cool extends to his pokemon in several ways, as they managed the whole thing better than momo's pokemon did. still, she feels comfort at the sight of all their pokemon friends around them. she reaches down to pet spriggy, and glances in big h's direction to see if the honchkrow was even slightly bothered by it all—nope! [break][break]

then she glances at shigure, a new idea popping up in her head. "now that the movie's over, let's do something else! i think we should play that new rhythm game together! they're still giving out free pulls, so we could rank up some points in the event and—"
[break][break]

BOOM. a loud noise cuts off her words, but not for long. still reeling from the haunting on rotom street, momo's nerves are completely shot, to the point where she shrieks briefly but sharply enough to compete with the volume of that sudden noise. it's only then that silver the grovyle opens his eyes, dropping the cool facade as soon as his trainer seems genuinely upset. "o-okay, guys, i know i was a total weenie during the movie, but that doesn't mean you can play pranks on me! or was that one of those sonic booms—?" [break][break]

THUD, THUD. more noises follow the initial one, and now it sounds like there's a source to the racket: right above them, on the second story of momo's home, a small floor dedicated to only a couple of bedrooms and a bathroom. she stares hopelessly at the ceiling, pink eyes wide as saucers. her listless stare slowly straightens out, and she does another headcount around the room. everyone is definitely accounted for. and there's no other pokemon in the house right now. [break][break]

so what's with all the noise upstairs? "shigure...?" [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ ruh-roh...... what could that be? :)c [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

eli

N/A
he/they
MARCH 19th
lavender town, kanto
bisexual
daycare worker
grunt
leave all those things
i did in yesterday
1000000 height
1000000 height
bingo bongo...
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shrocs
SHIGURE URUHA
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 6:58:54 GMT
SHIGURE URUHA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","shrocs"]

they rub at their eyes in attempt to adjust to the lighting change, arms stretching above their head once he's deemed his eyes have sufficiently been cared for (though, it's clear they weren't in the way shigure continues to blink, even closing their eyes momentarily to really prepare his vision). he feels the weight leave his lap and his side, hearing his pichu and pancham practically argue about who knows what (most likely about pichu's feigned bravery, but oh well). [break][break]

eyes still closed, a tiny amused smile spreads across his lips, shoulders shrugging. "i'll watch it alone and tell you how it goes." which they would! because shigure always tries to keep their promises with momo, and if she wanted to know if that poochyena was okay, then well. that's just another thing on their 'to do' list. of course, shigure can be normal and simply search up some spoilers, but where's the fun in that? they were surprisingly invested in the story, no matter the cheap jumpscares. [break][break]

eventually, they meet momo's vibrant gaze, a thoughtful hum reverberating in his throat as he's already reaching into his jacket pocket for his phone. shigure doesn't roll too well in any free gacha pulls the games the duo play give, but it was still exciting nonetheless. for one of them anyway (it's momo, by the way. because shigure just blankly stares at the screen since, somehow, they always get majority single 4* pulls while momo enjoys multiple 5*s. shigure had no hopes, and yet their disappointment is always immeasurable. momo seemed to enjoy the gamble aspect though which was a little worrying). [break][break]

their lips part, only to be interrupted by THUD, THUD, shigure's mouth forming a straight line as he looks up at the ceiling. "..." their usual sleepy gaze becomes sharp with alertness, gaze scanning their surroundings and doing his own headcount. everyone was present, and despite momo's plethora of new pokemon, she didn't look like she was expecting anything to be up there. her fearful reaction alone has shigure rising from his seat, pichu automatically climbing up his body to settle on his shoulder, a very clear what're we gonna do? in his head tilt. [break][break]

"cham!" [break][break]

looking down, pancham pats his chest reassuringly in an i'll go check! way, but shigure shakes his head. he deflates at that, arms crossing and foot stomping. [break][break]

"i want you to stay with her," shigure says simply, and that seems to pacify pancham for the time being. turning to momo, he puts his hand reassuringly on her shoulder, gesturing in the direction of the stairs with his chin. "i'll go see what it is, okay?" their voice is leveled and calm, attempting to keep peace. even before she responds, they're already on the move, hands nonchalantly in his jean pockets. to momo, they simply look nonchalant, though in reality they grip the switchblade they keep in their person in confirmation of it being there. [break][break]

be it pokemon or person, shigure has some form of self defense. if it were a spirit... the thought has him pausing, body turning slightly to the coordinator. "... do you have candles, by the way?" they ask it cryptically, not wanting to worry her more with the possibility of an exorcism. "... uh. in case the. lights somehow go out or something." smooth. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ OH FRUIT SIBS WE'RE IN IT NOW...

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.shrocs]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1ca3e;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shrocs .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
176 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 8:37:50 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

it would be so easy to scream. if one thought leads to another, momo could find herself lost in the panic in between, and she'd sooner run out of her own house than potentially face whatever dangers lie upstairs. [break][break]

(realistically, if shigure hadn't been here, momo's pokemon would have offered to investigate the source themselves, especially silver the grovyle. and she believes in her pokemon's ability to defend themselves and her, but she just can't stomach the thought of them facing a threat that could possibly be stronger. scarier. more violent. so she throws away these what-ifs before they start making her sadder than she wants to admit.) [break][break]

no, instead, shigure is the calm to her impending storm, and she finds herself nodding along to his suggestions of staying down here while he deals with the intruder, instead—his gentle touch the anchor that grounds her, a slight smile appearing on her face despite everything. "if you're sure...i know i'm not the fighting type but don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it..." her words taper off near the end, fear swallowing the shape of her words, bite marks like hesitation marking her voice. she knows she has no business worrying over him like this, not when he's proven himself the capable one since their childhood, the one who will face the uncertainties that momo would rather turn her back against. [break][break]

"candles?" their inquiry catches her off guard, the fear in her limbs stalling, her eyes wide with surprise. "uh, yeah, i do, actually. that's a really good point! wouldn't want to be stuck in the darkness on top of everything, hehe." she reaches down and hugs shigure's pancham, smiling at the way it's so brave despite everything, and willing to stay with her even though it'd rather fight something instead. "they're in one of the kitchen cabinets! lemme get some for us." it takes no time at all, and while shigure is headed towards the stairs, momo grabs a collection of vanilla and peach-scented candles from one of the cabinets. [break][break]

they're definitely part of a collection of nice-smelling candles from a baths and scents store, now housed in a spare cabinet after the coordinator has bought too much in excess. but maybe they'll be useful today, in case her power really does go out! (or if shigure needs to do an exorcism, not that that thought will ever occur to momo in a thousand million years. and then some.)[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ FRUIT SIBS AND BERRY KIDS EVERYWHERE... UNITE... [break]

[attr="class","credits"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights