POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 4:18:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragonborne"]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","body"]
[attr="class","postbox"]
there is a mantra shouted on the other side of the reef, louder by the time it reaches its third round, and freya dares a step closer. her dragonair are by her side; aeris' teeth are gentle on her wrist, urging her to keep her distance. but this close, as close as she dares, staring into the needlepoints, elisabeth's back thrown against the other side, she notices something. [break][break]

a whitening. a slow diffusion of color. she blinks twice and takes a step back to make sure she's not just seeing things, but no, she's not. [break][break]

"this barrier can't stand forever," she whispers to herself. even z-moves have their limits. [break][break]

the shriek startles her and she steps back, hand tightening its grip on the hilt of her sword. aeris draws back, at the ready. the rest of her dragons wait for the order from their mistress; if it continues to weaken, they may be able to push through. [break][break]

but...[break][break]

that horrible, awful sound. freya's no bleeding heart, but she knows what it means to be unmade. and this is what stays her hand. [break][break]

this is what weakens her knees, steals the air from her lungs, and brings a frenzied, clawing monster to the surface. porous dirt churns and that barren landscape digs a hole inside of her, excavating her ribs, bones curved around the home she's built for . [break][break]

the strong thump-thump-thumping of her heart, ever for him, blood rushing with a love lost, love found for . the latter, who has shaped her claws for battle and begged her to run from the field. the former, who has kissed her palms amidst her bloodshed and snarled when she denied him his burden to bear.[break][break]

"i don't feel things for people. or, i guess that's not quite right. it takes a lot for me to feel things for people. i can count on one hand those i've ever truly cared about."
[break][break]

it's not my fault. it's not. my. fault.[break][break]

"no," she says, voice a thunderous roar. "i deny you. i will not become you. i will not let him make me."[break][break]

lyune roars and she turns with a start, coming face to face with nostrils curled with smoke, fangs bared. embers lick at his teeth, hot and blue and without prompting, he shoves himself past freya and blasts at the barrier reef. 

[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","feature"]

[attr="class","title"]FREYA [break] MORNINGSTAR

[attr="class","milkyycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".dragonborne"] --accent:#D4A03A; [/newclass]
[newclass=" .dragonborne"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding: 20px; position: relative; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #252525; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dragonborne .banner { height: 50px; background-color: #D4A03A; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .dragonborne .body { text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; padding: 0px 60px 20px; background-color: #222; } .dragonborne .body i { color:#888; letter-spacing:0.3px; } .dragonborne .body b { color:#888; letter-spacing:0.3px; font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; color:var(--accent); } .dragonborne .feature img { padding: 30px 20px; } .dragonborne .postbox { padding: 30px; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.5px;} .dragonborne .feature { position: absolute; bottom: -20px; left: 0px; border-radius: 100px 100px 0px 0px; float: left; z-index: 1; } .dragonborne .pkmn { text-align:center; } .dragonborne .pkmn img { width:50px; } .dragonborne .title { font: 40px/30px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 5px; border-bottom: 10px solid; text-align: right; width: 300px; color: #D4A03A; z-index: 100; overflow-wrap: break-word; position: relative; left: 150px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".milkyycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; bottom: 105px; right: 30px; border-radius:100px; } .milkyycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#2f2f2f!important; } .milkyycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
NEMESIS [RT: Secret]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 4:40:10 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

How fortunate it was, really, that they'd stumbled on this pathetic opponent at the eleventh hour.[break][break]

Wo-chien marveled, openly delighted and fascinated, at the way its chosen Avatar unraveled at the mere suggestion of her own misery. This had been a slow descent into full-on madness, to be certain. The Ruinous Beast expected that when it chose a woman who so repressed her suffering and her unhappiness.[break][break]

But it knew, as with all grudges, that patience made the resulting finale all the sweeter.[break][break]

The Ruinous Beast didn't know Tapu Fini's reason for working with its plans, nor did it especially care. All it knew was that the man on the other end of this journey would cement their mutual alliance, feeding Wo-chien with enough resentment to sustain itself for its own infernal errands soon to come.[break][break]

The reef shuddered and bleached white, all color fading out as the corruptive force of Elisabeth's own mind poisoned it against itself. There was a shaking tremor as a dragon dared to seek to breach it, POISONING itself against the rot and ruin. The barbs dug into the Avatar's own back, but were unable to punish her the same way.[break][break]

She was immune to that poison. She already had infected herself so thoroughly with her own bitterness, it was futile for anything else to try.[break][break]

's words faded and vanished into the ether, a nothingness that could neither change 's fate nor stop her madness from consuming her so completely and utterly.[break][break]

Killing that first man, the one with the coal-black eyes, had given Wo-chien such a mine of misery to feed from. Who knew what the death of might give it, next?[break][break]

How far could Wo-chien push its chosen puppet, without breaking her?[break][break]

When Lyune finally broke past the barrier, the Salamence would find no kneeling woman waiting for it. would not see awaiting her inevitable defeat at her hands.[break][break]

She'd hear instead a mocking laugh, and see the way the earth had split in two, pulled apart by enormous vines that had ripped the cave asunder like giant hands.[break][break]

She'd hear the sound of battle.[break][break]

She'd know it was time for the shield and sword to act.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. (x9)[break]
- 200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 25 MP use a legendary/mythical pokemon in your thread.[break]
- 10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
- 10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
- 200 MP for "winning" a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 100 MP for completing a RT Mission (1/2 Secret).[break]
TOTAL MP: 685

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
NEMESIS [RT: Secret]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 3:04:33 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: