thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,465 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
burrow of the flesh
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 22:52:40 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A bitter laugh bubbles in his throat at mention of the 'government'.[break][break]

"Some things never change, mm?"[break][break]

If he had not been Rocket, the League's A.Q.U.A Initiative would never let him rest while Lugia's blessing coursed through his veins. They saw and understood Avatars for the danger that they were.[break][break]

"Good on her for not joining them."[break][break]

If the League in this world were anything like his own, it was the right decision.[break][break]

Kyogre's call draws his attention to the seas, and the parting clouds. He feels at first relief at the thought of returning to his own world, then a profound sorrow in leaving Temp's sister behind.[break][break]

He turns back to her and inclines his head, solemn.[break][break]

"It was good to meet you, Aurora."[break][break]

His doppelganger goes ignored.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,050 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
burrow of the flesh
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 23:17:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Aurora nods back at , confirming the feeling.[break][break]

But she doesn't say anything out loud to him. How can you meet someone you're already met?[break][break]

Tempest glances at the other Cillian, so strange and not at all like his husband. A small smile is offered in condolences. Would this Cillian stay alone his whole life? Or would he marry someone else? Tempest wasn't an option for him in this universe. They couldn't be soulmates in this world. It both saddens and confounds him.[break][break]

But he only has eyes for Aurora, after that.[break][break]

"I'll miss you. I'll keep missing you." Is offered. Aurora stares at him in the same way Tempest stares at her; not really at the other, but at an echo of what was lost.[break][break]

"I will, too." She replies.[break][break]

A steady breath as thunder gives a dying crack overhead.[break][break]

"I love you."[break][break]

He loved you. Sits between his words.[break][break]

"I love you, too."[break][break]

She loves you, too. Sits between hers.[break][break]

The Kyogre gives one final whale songs before throwing itself upwards, crashing down into the water in a great wave.[break][break]

The storm vanishes. The water is still, only the patterning of a calm rain on the skin.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 mission

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,465 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
burrow of the flesh
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 1:59:58 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's smile is quick, sharp.[break][break]

"Some things never change, mm?"[break][break]

Rarely was a government content to let its citizens attain power beyond their control. He imagined that was true in most places.[break][break]

Though he tenses slightly at Kyogre's call, he relaxes after recontextualizing it as a friendly warning, and not a battle-cry as he was used to. Amber eyes flick skyward, watching as the storm clears.[break][break]

"Time for us to go, I guess." He wishes they could stay longer, that could talk to his sister and learn about her life. About their mother, in this world. All the things he'd been denied in his own. But it wasn't to be. "It was good to meet you, Aurora."[break][break]

Kyogre's warning call becomes the familiar, haunting cry of Shadow Lugia as the world shifts around them.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
burrow of the flesh
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 1:40:36 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven