ghost caught on camera (not clickbait?!) (dd)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 9:52:59 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

her fingertips are pressed together cheerfully, a sweet laugh like a melody past her smiling lips. "well, kids are kinda like that! i'm just glad they didn't cause that much of a mess." a manicured nail is pressed to her chin in thought, head tilting. "you know, ami's sort of like that too. where she makes a mess and then takes a nap. i guess it's a baby thing." their collab was going well, which seemed to curb julie's initial awkwardness. maybe it was because he was a business owner? rich people just gave her the heebie jeebies (ironic, considering who she was, but she didn't particularly like it if people recognized her due to her family name, is all). [break][break]

regardless, she played her cute girl act well for the camera. even despite tugs to her hair and screeching in her ears, julie still remained pleasant. of course, the exhaustion was apparent, but she counts her blessings in the way she wasn't babysitting alone. and now that she and ozni were released from the grip of playing because their charge was sleeping the night away? she felt rejuvenated. [break][break]

"you said you do this every now and then right, ozni? do you get help then too?"[break][break]

+ [break]
+ MISSION: HUSH [break]
+ everything is all perfectly normal. nothing scary here!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 22:28:51 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznitop"][attr="class","ozni"]
[attr="class","oznimain"]Oz considered this a test run. If he was going to Daddy Warbucks some peasant, it was good to do a test run. So, when this collab opportunity came up—between him, Juliette, and a toddler toy reviewer—he gleefully signed on the dotted line.

After realizing giving the kid an energy drink was a bad idea, the atheist crossed his fingers for him to take a nap. By the time that happened, the CEO was absorbed in the giant building toy himself. The fact that the kid wasn't building with him hadn't even been noticed.

He moves to place the last piece on the tower. "Huh?" The spell was broken. The magnetic slab now lay heavily in his palm. "It doesn't look like a warzone, you mean?" It definitely wasn't Adebayo clean.

No longer interested in building, he tossed the kit aside. With a sigh of relief, he let himself fall back onto the designer floors. "Be nice if I could get away with that." Tantrums didn't go over well in the C-suite.

"Oh, yeah, of course." People liked seeing him with kids. It helped soften his image. Set him in real contrast to his dad—evrn if his act was just as fake. "I bribe them usually. Arcade games, Olympic pools, everything a brat could want." What happened to his set pieces after that wasn't his problem.

"Soooo…" He yawns. "Wanna watch a movie?" These parents had to have something decent, right?

[attr="class","ozni","oznitag"]
[attr="class","oznipoke"]

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 6:00:06 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

"a whole pool, huh..." her head tilts at that, gaze trailing to the ceiling in wonder. yeah, that makes sense. even in her time at home, there weren't too many people that did favors just because, and in the face of someone that had money? yeah, there was nothing such as being warmhearted and doing things out of absolute kindness. being rewarded was a simple solution, no strings attached. still... she had to vaguely wonder if that was something that should be said on camera... [break][break]

reaching forward, she pauses their recording and hums thoughtfully. "a movie sounds good, actually." with the video cam on "stop," julie lets herself wilt a little, her perfect posture going full on shrimp. how did actual parents do it? she already had her hands full with her own little baby pokemon, but a human one? gosh.[break][break]

"nothing with singing though..." her smile was a little pained, the light there fading away. she's heard enough of that tonight. too many kids shows, too many kid videos... if she ends up randomly humming it, what was she going to do with herself? she didn't even want to think about it. [break][break]

"maybe i should get a pokemon to use 'amnesia' on me," she jokes, leaning back on the palms of her hands. "i really, really don't know how you do it sometimes... though, i have to hand it to the people that write songs for children. learning how to count to ten and making a musical out of it... that's pretty smart."[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 1:41:31 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznitop"][attr="class","ozni"]
[attr="class","oznimain"]Ozni grinned as he stretched out on the floor. A juice box shifted between his fingers as he gave it a little sip. But, as quick as he started, the thing was empty. Apparently adults didn’t get to enjoy apple juice. “These guys have to have something good around.” If they bothered with retro stuff—like the DVD player—they probably had something worth watching.

Surprisingly snake-like, Oz slithered his way toward the entertainment center. “No singing. Got it.” A large thumb flashes a thumbs-up as he begins digging through the pile. The humming that followed sounded annoyingly familiar. “My Spotify list’s getting pretty full too.” Acting like he’d just struck the mother lode, the CEO jerks back from the cabinet. The cases he laid out are covered in dust.

At the talk of amnesia, the dark-skinned man rolled over. Lazily, he trails his eyes across the ceiling. “I could always bop you on the head.” That stuff always worked in the movies. Drinking in her admiration, Oz grins. “I come from good stock.” The CEO answers with a wink. The statement that followed made him scoff. “That stuff’s cake. I bet a drunken monkey could do it!” Kids were stupid. Heck, his company’s jingle was conjured up by some maintenance guy.

Waving his arm in a wide arc, Ozni gestured at the movies. “Pick your poison.”

Notes: Unovan Psycho, The Big Lebowski, The Sandlot, Beethoven, Patch Adams

[attr="class","ozni","oznitag"]
[attr="class","oznipoke"]

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]