Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Do I know you?
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 1:38:33 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

DAY AFTER DAY, LIKE A LIFETIME AWAY, I KEEP HOLDIN' ON

Katrina didn't know why today of all days, but she was feeling a bit homesick, so she went to the place in the region that reminded her most of home. The fancy houses the upscale lay out the shops. Everything reminded her of home. She left so much behind just to get away from her parents. She left friends and her brother behind. She wished she could take both her little brothers with her. One even was pushed out of the family and joined team rocket because of it. She missed her brothers. She wished they were safe wherever they were.

She first walked around the town running her hands up and down along the buildings as she walked. Her white hair hanging down her long dress on today. She was dressed like her parents would have wanted her to dress like. Why she hated that she hated being treated like a princess but yet she missed home.

She sat down watching the buildings feeling them with her fingers the feeling of home rushing through her. Her Amaura suddenly running off which wasn't normal for it to do. She was so timid "Sarina" she said calling after the little dino who ran up to a boy that it seemed to be trying to get the attention of.

217 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
SARINA - amaura
Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Do I know you?
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 4:12:41 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

After Thomas earned the Quick Badge from , Thomas decided to celebrate. Accompanied by Pulse the Audino, Thomas decided to explore the city with him. The Audino, with long, fluffy fur, looked around in wonderment at his surroundings. It was a far cry from Verdanturf, and Duvet Ranch.

As Thomas took a seat at a table, he would notice an Amaura rushing towards him. The fluffy Audino accompanying him also took notice to the Amaura, looking over at her.

"Hello there-", Thomas began to greet the Amaura, before he heard a familiar voice calling out a familiar name. Thomas took a closer look at the Amaura, taking note of the scar on her body.

Thomas would offer the Amaura an affectionate pet, smiling gently at her.

By the time she caught up to the Amaura, Thomas looked up at Katrina. Though Thomas had gained a few scars, and dyed his hair black, since the last time they met, those piercing green eyes were still the same.

"It's been a long time, Kat.", Thomas greeted the Unovan, in a voice that would be all too familiar. "How have you been?"

Pulse would approach the Amaura, greeting her sweetly.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Do I know you?
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 5:35:24 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

Kat turned around to hear a familiar voice
"Thomas?" she said as she saw his green eyes. "Hi ya it's been a long time" she smiled then looked down seeing Sarina who was nuzzling the audino then nuzzled Thomas. "You found her" she smiled petting Sarina. "So, what you been up to?" she asked as she looked up at her friend noticing he had a few new scars that he didn't have when they last had met. She had known him back when her dad had pressured her to be his perfect princess, he was part of what made her have the confidence to tell him she wasn't going to be daddy's little princess.

She then extended her hand out to the audino to introduce herself to it. She never could actually understand Pokémon but somehow, they seemed to understand her. She then got up and let out the other Pokémon he would know from back then as Mic came out his pokeball. The little mouse rubbed his whiskers cutely then looked up noticing Thomas and scampered over to him wondering if he remembered it. He didn't have any markings that made him stand out, but he was smaller than most dedenne.

202 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
SARINA - amaura
Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Do I know you?
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 1:55:15 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The fluffy Audino let out a happy little cry as the dinosaur nuzzled him, He would hug the head of the ancient Pokemon, before she turned her affections to Thomas, who petted her.

"To tell you the truth, it's a long story.", he began.

Thomas remembered what Katrina was like, when they met all those years ago. A girl trying to live up to her father's expectations. In a way, he saw himself in her. As a kid, he too tried to live up to his father's image. It was only when Thomas went his own way that he even came close to making his dad proud. The irony was never missed on him.

Upon spotting Mic, Thomas smiled at the little Dedenne. "Hey, Mic. Good to see you, little buddy~", Thomas cooed at the adorable rodent, offering to hold him in his palm, and pet him.

The fluffy Audino wandered up, hoping for a turn to snuggle the tiny, chubby gerbil.

"Did you want to catch up over coffee? There's a good cafe that also does great milkshakes, if you're more in the mood for that.", he'd offer her.

tags:

close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Do I know you?
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 5:53:39 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

"
That's ok I have time to sit and listen it's not often I run into friends from the past" she said smiling at him. She had remembered that both of them had dads that wanted them to live up to them. She had luckily escaped her dad's pressure so did her older brother Edward, but her younger brothers hadn't and last time she herd one of them had run away to join team rocket. She was worried for what that brother was getting into. Her dad had always wanted her to be perfect, but she was never perfect enough for her father.

Mic smiled when Thomas had pet him and give out a tiny shock even more tiny than when he shocked his owner. His way of nuzzling and saying hi. Sarina smiled as she had been hugged me the audino. Everyone felt so happy to meet old friends. It had been so long. After saying hi to Thomas the little Pokémon nuzzled audino too. He felt so happy.

"Sure, I can never say no to milkshakes" she smiled at her old friend as she followed him ordering one that was mixed with vanilla and strawberry. She felt so happy, and it was very obvious from her face expressions.

202 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
SARINA - amaura
Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Do I know you?
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 18:12:54 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas smiled as he felt the familiar shock of the Dedenne. He would continue to pet the little guy affectionately, before he moved onto Pulse. The Audino let out a little cry of surprise at being shocked, but just nuzzled the little Dedenne back.

Thomas ordered a simple black coffee. After taking a seat at one of the tables across from Kat, his Audino approached her.

Having missed her earlier attempt to acquaint herself with him, Pulse wanted to make up for it. The fuzzball of an Audino smiled at her gently, allowing her to pet, or hug him, whatever she liked.

"This is Pulse, by the way. He's very friendly, and affectionate.", he'd introduce the two of them.

tags:

close tab

played by

Lynn

Kat or Rina
She/her/Hers
Twenty-Five
4/ 20
N/A
Demisexual/Demiromantic
Cadet
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katrinamurphy
katrina murphy
Do I know you?
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 0:12:46 GMT
katrina murphy Avatar

hands of time

She smiled "Nice to meet you Pulse" she smiled at the Audino. "So, what have you been up to Thomas" she said looking at him as she sucked up some of the milkshake that she had ordered. Which was a strawberry banana milkshake. She smiled as Mic started running around Pulse excitedly wanting to play.

She then listened to her old friend as she drinks her milkshake some of her thoughts drifted to her older brother who she missed and was surprised she hadn't run into since they were both in the region. He had left home with her and so she was surprised not even a word from him. She also wondered what her little brother was up to he had run away from home too but went into team rocket. She missed her brothers then she shook the thoughts away focusing on Thomas.

She had never really liked coffee she liked the smell, but it was too bitter for her, so she was glad to see he remembered she liked milkshakes. She smiled at him as she listened to him. Serina received a scoop of ice cream one of her favorite things due to being an ice type it helped her when she wasn't in a cold place.

210 WORDSTagged: jerika- oricorio pom-Pom
mIC - dEDENNE
SARINA - amaura
Nickel - Cutiefly
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Do I know you?
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 4:49:27 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Audino let out a little cheer as the woman greeted him. He'd offer out one of his feelers to her, as if asking if he could feel her heartbeat.

"Me? Transitioned to running a Ranch, after a long and crazy career.", he'd tell her, accompanied with a dry chuckle. "Still get in on action when I can, though.", he added.

"How about you? What brings you to a place like Hoenn?", Thomas inquired, before taking a sip of his coffee.

Once the Audino was finished interacting with Katrina, he'd hurry over back to Thomas. Thomas ruffled the top of the the Audino's head affectionately, causing the Audino to let out a cheerful little sound. Thomas then handed him a dish of vanilla ice cream, which the fluffball of an Audino happily dug into.

tags:

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights