Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 6:09:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
meteor falls roars with its ancient anthem, the waterfall's unceasing surge a reminder of hoenn's longevity. of its invincibility. no matter the war waged on its land, the region will forever remain steadfast. though tera crystals may metamorphose its innards and power spots emerge pockmarked and scarlet, hoenn will last.[break][break]

but home will not. home is in danger. home can change even when one has put down their roots.[break][break]

deep in the cave, by the running heart of meteor falls, the verdanturf gym leader finally encounters noel. he extends a hand, a bright smile on his friendly face: "i've heard a lot about you. wandering around, picking battles... what's your deal, man?"[break][break]

he seeks noel's motivations against hoenn's ancient pulse.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
mission - canon connections (sept)

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VYXF50y/setticon4.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
715 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 15:33:18 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The cave was certainly a dramatic setting for whatever the gym leader had in store for Noel. Upon receiving a message to meet at this time, he couldn't help but wonder why he specifically was called for. As he walked through the stony halls of Meteor Falls, he marveled at its waterfall, the water rushing down with an almost elegant feel. It wasn't until a voice called out to him that he snaps out of his enchanted daze and looked forward to see a lone man waiting for him.[break][break]

"Me? My only 'deal' is with you gym leaders and Rocket. To me both of you are in the way of my goal of becoming champion and I won't stop until I make that dream real."[break][break]

He says after hesitating to accept the man's hand, giving it a firm handshake before letting go. The question was more serious in nature and Noel's demeanor changes to reflect the situation. His eyes giving off a fierce and determined look right into Noah's own. Unable to return back the smile he was given, he stands ready for anything the gym leader may ask of him. He wasn't willing to get friendly just yet with the man before him, he wanted to get a better read of his character before deciding whether he was friend or foe.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 7:35:03 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the other's intensity is channeled by gaze and shake. it is difficult to parse animosity and ambition from its electricity; when noah releases his hand, he can still feel sparks cutting into his palm.[break][break]

"y-yeah?" noah says. "i'm in your way? you gotta put it like that, man?"[break][break]

the gym leader nods to himself.[break][break]

"but i guess i am... what makes you think you're champion material, hm?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VYXF50y/setticon4.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
715 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 17:50:46 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel takes a moment to consider his words. Becoming the champion was the only thing that ever mattered to him. Ever since he was little he had the mentality of being at the top. Pokemon were something he held dearly in his heart and battling was his only hobby and way to express himself. Because without Pokemon he was nothing.[break][break]

"My entire life this has been all I've ever thought about. I've been training day in and day out for the chance to face people like you. It's not about whether I can or can't become the champion. But that I must, otherwise I'll have nothing else left for me."[break][break]

His words echoed out into his head. This was his life's purpose. He knew nothing else save for this, he couldn't go to a more normal life, he wouldn't be able to fit in with the rest of society as he's kept to himself for so long. Being the champion would mean people would actually acknowledge his strength, acknowledge him.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 6:41:42 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"you know, being the champion is a lot of pressure." [break][break]

noah bites his cheek. who hasn't, as a child, daydreamed of filling the champion's shoes. however, noah knows that such desires are not exclusive to youth.[break][break]

after all, when confronted with the perils of team rocket, is being champion not the best position to be in to enforce change?[break][break]

"it's a lot less glorious than it seems." noah says. "my partner's the top champ. i would know."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
715 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 15:15:06 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

No amount of warnings and no advice would make Noel stop on his path. Since as far back as he can remember, to be the champion was the only thing that ever mattered to him. Sure, there was probably a lot of responsibility to go with the title, but if he had made it that far he surely could handle everything that came with it. [break][break]

"Hmph, then you can tell him that one day I'm going to take his spot. I don't care if it takes five, ten, or even 80 years. I will take his title. And I won't settle for anything less than that."[break][break]

With that position, he could change the way Hoenn worked. Of course he would do his best to keep the top spot, but also he'd be more in charge of the fight against Rocket. They've been around for too long, causing all sorts of trouble and were the root of the problem in his land. He would take the fight to them and make sure they were stamped out once and for all.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 22:56:53 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"there's no budging you, huh?"[break][break]

in a world where pokemon can wage wars of the elements on behalf of their masters, words oft fail. it is not surprising to noah then, that a man whose motivations are so tightly enclosed by the hoennian circuit, can not hear him.[break][break]

"if you become champion," noah says above the ancient cascade, "what will you do first?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
715 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 19:03:49 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The question had plagued Noel's mind before. It's not like he knew the first thing about what becoming the champion actually entailed. What duties or responsibilities he'd have to face remained a mystery to him. But he felt confident he would succeed no matter how difficult the task may be. After all if he got far enough to become the champion, why stop there?[break][break]

"To be honest, I'm not really sure. I'd obviously defend my title with everything I've got, but other than that? I guess I'll just have to tackle whatever comes my way when I get there."[break][break]

It would be a long road ahead of him before getting even close to that position was possible. He would have to learn a whole lot more about the world and the League itself. He knew it wasn't just the Champion that made the decisions but he was sure they held some large amount of sway. Plus no one would be able to doubt his power once he received that title.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 3:59:50 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"you should think about it." noah crosses his arms. like crossed swords, they block out his silhouette—and the path laid before noel. "a title is nothing if you don't do anything with it. can't just have challenges thrown your way."[break][break]

the gym leader unravels his limbs. pulls out a pokeball to summon a bouffalant. it huffs, hooves clopping on cavern stone.[break][break]

"when you've thought of something, visit me." noah hoists himself on top of his bouffalant and pats its shoulder. "verdanturf gym. bring your a-game. got it?"[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
715 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 19:04:01 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

What a grandiose exit for someone he had just met. Who was he to give unwarranted advice, their whole way of talking and personality annoyed Noel to no end. He'd show him. He'd show everyone in the League just how capable he was. No longer would he be the one on the losing end, he'd train hard each and every single day for the long awaited day that they would reunite under battle.[break][break]

"Heh, all right. I accept your challenge. Just don't come crying to me when you've lost. I won't be holding back just because you're some big shot."[break][break]

He spoke with a seriousness that he showed only to a select few. When it came to the gym challenge and his dream of becoming the Champion, he took it all with a profound eagerness that opposed his more gentle nature. He didn't know why he felt this way. Maybe because this was something he could actually get good at that he wants to show the whole world just who he was. Either way, he would take his first step soon, and Noah would be one of the first on his list.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 4:29:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"don't want you to hold back!"[break][break]

noah's bouffalant raises its front legs, raring to go.[break][break]

"if you do, what's the point?"[break][break]

the gym leader and his bull plunge down the craggy rockface. stones scatter from hooves. pebbles that flick toward the bouffalant's horns are crushed.[break][break]

they depart, their shapes becoming smaller by distance.[break][break]

but noel is sure to catch up one day.[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poyo (m)
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 5:05:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: