october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
122 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
Failure isn’t an option [M/C]
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 20:23:58 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg2"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU WERE GONE TOO SOON

[attr="class","setting"]

Today was his day off, and one would assume that he would spend it relaxing. However, that was not the kind of person he was. Just because he had the day off did not mean there were not people who still needed help. He refused to sit idly by when there were people out there in need.
[break][break]
And so, he found himself working on a mission to protect someone's livestock on his day off. Considering the parameters of the mission, he felt confident in his abilities. As an officer, this kind of task should be relatively easy for him. He was well-prepared for whatever might pose a threat to the Wooloo, whether it be another Pokémon or a person.
[break][break]
After going over the briefing once more with the ranch owner, all that was left to do was wait for his partner. However, he felt that simply sitting there was not productive. Perhaps he should engage in some training to ensure he was adequately prepared for whatever challenges the mission presented.
[break][break]
Instructing his Espeon, Aurora, and his Umbreon, Selene, to stand guard, he unsheathed his sword and began practicing sword drills. Despite the assurance that Aurora and Selene would alert him if anyone approached, he remained vigilant. One could never be too cautious, as unexpected threats could arise.
[break][break]
Just as he was about to begin a new set of sword drills, Aurora and Selene alerted him to the presence of someone approaching. Lowering the tip of his sword to the ground, he turned towards the individual. "Are you my partner for this mission?"[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/nhxfschy/IMG-1581.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

NomadOfTheCoast

Scotty boi
He/Him
February 1
Slateport City
Heterosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Single
0 height
0 height
awards
6 posts
Scott Baker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @scottbaker
Scott Baker
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 8:45:21 GMT
Scott Baker Avatar
[attr="class","scottbaker"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

”Uh, yeah, I guess I am! Nice to meetcha, I’m Scott.”
[break][break]
He hadn’t been there long, just long enough to introduce himself to the farmer who kept the fields and take a brisk walk around the perimeter, to better familiarize himself with the area, when he ran into the individual who was, obviously, his partner. Charcoal, the little rocky-plumed Growlithe, took sudden interest in the Espeon at his side; its head lowered, hindquarters raised and tail wagging a hot breeze behind him. Obviously wanted to play, which Scott could only grin at.
[break][break]
It was a stark contrast to the stoic Ninetales next to him, cloud-like tail wistfully waving back and forth.
[break][break]
”Oh, and this is Aurora-” He placed his hand on the aforementioned Ninetales head, who pushed her head into his hand. ”-and this is Charcoal. Sorry about him, he’s not trained very well.” Charcoal was only out of his Pokeball because of the infamous senses of his line, even if he barely listened to the young ranger, it could still help if Charcoal detected danger before any of the humans around. Honestly, it was a bit embarrassing.
[break][break]
With a faint blush creeping across his cheeks, Scott held one hand out to shake, firmly ignoring Charcoal trying to goad the Espeon into a fight. Honestly, Scott was more than a little worried about this guys reaction. People tend to be a bit weird about their pokemon, and this guy has a sword! And was training with it! That alone would make Scott wary.
[break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"], [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ninetales form-alola"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-growlithe form-hisui"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-teddiursa"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-petilil"]

[newclass=".scottbaker"]--accent:#0EB602; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Amt7coB.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:100px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker blockquote b, .scottbaker blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .scottbaker blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .scottbaker blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".scottbaker .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

Mika, Mick
he/him/his
october 30th
mauville city
bisexual
officer
sergeant
single
5’11” height
5’11” height
awards
122 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mikael
mikael rosenberg
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 18:20:27 GMT
mikael rosenberg Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg2"]

[attr="class","header"]YOU WERE GONE TOO SOON

[attr="class","setting"]

The younger male's response wasn't very confident. However, he didn't have any reason to think that the green-haired man wasn't his partner. He decided to just write off his lack of confidence as nerves. Maybe he was just nervous about completing a mission with someone he had never met before.
[break][break]
"Nice to meet you as well, Scott. My name is Mikael, but Mika works as well," he told the younger man, giving him a warm smile, hoping to put him more at ease. He didn't want the younger man to be nervous around him. Being a pretty amiable person, having someone be nervous around him wasn't something he had ever had to deal with.
[break][break]
Aurora, the Espeon, eyed the Growlithe with interest but otherwise didn't react. Like her counterpart, she kind of worked like an emotional support Pokémon to her trainer. Though unlike the Umbreon, who impassively stood at his side, she was more likely to show her emotions.
[break][break]
He watched the two for a few minutes before turning his attention to his partner for the mission. "Your Growlithe shouldn't take it personally. Both of my Pokémon are pretty attached to me and really protective. It's rare for either to leave my side for anything," he explained, his gaze flickering briefly back to the two Pokémon again before going back to his partner.
[break][break]
As he mentioned the name of his Alolan Ninetales, he raised a brow. "Funnily enough, my Espeon is named Aurora," he said, nodding to the Espeon before gesturing towards the Umbreon. "And this is Selene."
[break][break]
"Anyway, don't apologize about your Growlithe. He's still young. I've had Aurora and Selene since I was sixteen, so I've had them for a while," he explained, smiling slightly. He didn't like to think too much about those days. It made him think too much about how he had lost everything.
[break][break]
Aurora brushing up against him brought him out of his thoughts, and he smiled down at the Espeon. Seeing the hand enter his field of vision, he sheathed his sword before shaking the younger male's hand. Once that was done, he would turn his attention to Aurora.
[break][break]
"Why don't you scout a bit ahead?" he suggested to the Espeon. "I'll be fine. I have Selene and Scott with me. You're good at sensing the movements of those around you, though, so it would be good for you to scout a bit ahead," he pointed out.
[break][break]
The lilac Pokémon seemed hesitant to do that but eventually relented. As she went on ahead, she would let out a small cry as she moved past the Growlithe. It was pretty clear she was trying to calm the younger Pokémon down, hoping to get him to stop trying to pick fights with her.
[break][break]
Once the Espeon had moved a bit ahead of them, he turned back to Scott. "I know Growlithe are known for their sense of smell, but Aurora is good at sensing the movement and thoughts of those around her. Think of it as an extra level of protection."[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#DD6510; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/nhxfschy/IMG-1581.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg2 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg2 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights