awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
i want to hold your hand [dd, c]
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 17:39:37 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]Halloween was still some days away, but if you knew where to look and how to play your cards right, you could get the goods for a decent price. And by ‘knew where to look’ and ‘how to play your cards’, Raph meant shoplifting, and by ‘decent price’ he meant free.

He did it with good in his heart. He stopped by a few local foster care and social work places and made sure to put the candy directly in the hands of the children, instead of the adults running the joint. Been there, done that, stolen enough of the stuff out of the headmaster’s office with nothing more than a bobby pin and some chewing gum.

He made sure to save a variety of candy as a humble offering for his next venture as he pulled out his phone and fired off a text:

Wanna watch a scary movie? I need someone to hold my hand.

He isn’t entirely sure Mint would even reply. He’d thought their first-- encounter, experience, or whatever, it wasn’t really a date because they weren’t dating-- had gone well. Raph genuinely liked the guy, and thought he was cute, and they’d had a good time, and he hoped, maybe, Mint might want to hang out some more.

One of Raph’s best virtues was that he was too fucking stupid to have ulterior motives.

[attr="class","raphatag"]
mission: tricking or treating
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 22:27:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

His phone goes off, only temporarily interrupting the music he's streaming. He turns off the vacuum, noting the small pause before going to check his screen. Mint leaned on the wall, nails clicking against his phone. He cleared his notifications before opening the text. [break][break]

He reads it quickly before going over it once more and looking around the immediate vicinity. Cups and dishes were neatly in his dishwasher. Surfaces dusted and polished. Carpets vacuumed and wooden floors polished and mopped. The kitchen's clean, his laundry is drying. Yeah. He'd earned a little hang out. [break][break]

Though Mint considers how badly he wanted to stay inside before responding. [break][break]

At my place? I can hold you but I'm not really good with scary either. [break][break]

The possibility of 'netflix and chill' comes to mind, but he doubts it'd go that far. It hadn't before after all.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | amigo thread hehe <3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
-- and doom upon all the world,
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 23:00:13 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]If that’s okay, Raph says. He considers adding something about how his own place is in a horribly seedy part of town and he spends most of his nights passed out in an attic crawlspace above the bar where he works, but he doesn’t. Need to know information, he thinks, and Mint really does not need to know.

Guess i’ll have to be brave enough for the both of us then. I can pick up pizza or smth on the way???

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 1:16:08 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

it's a date then~ I'll send you the address again. [break][break]

Mint's already throwing in another load of laundry and grabbing a couple of blankets from the linen closet and setting out clean slippers for his guest. Some pokemon scurry around and he takes a few minutes to herd them aorund back into their pokeballs after giving them treats and making sure they've eaten their fill. [break][break]

yess! I was going to order take out anyway. Knock when you're here. [break][break]

He turns up the ringer on his phone before checking the fridge for drinks. Only a few left, but there's a vending machine in the building. So that's not big deal.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | amigo thread hehe <3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/5f/70/tB3zuJGp_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 14:24:49 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Over his brief but frankly very enjoyable time interacting with Mint, Raph had become immune to the word ‘date’. Because they weren’t ‘dates’, not really, because in order to go on ‘dates’ you had to have the intent of ‘dating’ the person. And he and Mint were just friends. Friends that maybe one day might do… other stuff. But still definitely just friends.

He fires off a series of thumbs up emojis and swings by his favorite brick-fired pizza place to grab a few pies and an order of garlic pepperoni knots; he also swings by a convenience store and grabs a six-pack of Guinness, and adds a six-pack of summery seltzers because that seems like the kind of thing Mint would enjoy, maybe. These purchases, in addition to the swindled candy he already had, make for quite the armful.

Still, he manages to knock, as instructed, on arrival.

“I come bearin’ gifts,”
he says, when the door opens, grinning.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 4:08:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

By the time Raphael arrives, Mint has done him the general courtesy of combing his hair and pinning it back, putting on shorts, and brushing his teeth. But that's it. At least his apartment was clean. He puts his pokemon to bed ( pokeball ) and jogs over to the door. He buzzes with INFINITY energy damn near, excited to hang out despite how dressed down he was. [break][break]

"Yes, my tithes, bring 'em in." Mint said flashing a grin at Raphael. He leads him down the little hall and towards the kitchen. From the other way, sharp red eyes glare at hte intruder. An older Luxray lay on the couch, as instructed, warming the seats up. Cacio had agreed, but only so he could stare down the man Mint was allowing in their home. He doens't recognize the smell, and so when Raphael steps into view, the electric type lifts his head and flicks his tail. He cuts an inimdating figure, but that's part of the big cats charm. [break][break]

"Come get your snack Caccio!" he called out, turning to looking across towards the cat before pulling out a can of tuna from the fridge. Cacio stalks forward, not moving aroudn Raphael but checking him as he passed by. A silent challenge as he nosed Mint's side and sat down politely. [break][break]

"Raph, this is Caccio. My...first 'caught' pokemon." he said, using finger quotations and laughing before opening the can and putting it in a metal bowl on the floor. [break][break]

"Sooo, what's the movie? You doin' a dare or something?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | infinity mention | amigo thread hehe <3 [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 16:22:38 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]“I shall not cross the bridge till I answer yer questions three,” Raph snickered, entering when prompted, and following where indicated. He approaches the kitchen table to set down his multitudinous bounty of goods and freezes when a veritable chill rolls down his spine.

It is a testament to his many years recognizing dangerous types that Raph recognizes Caccio is a dangerous type.

“That is-- a big cat,” he bites off a big pussy before the stupidity can escape his mouth and forces a weak smile. For the briefest of moments he has the terrifying image of Caccio chewing on him but then Mint offers the can of tuna and Raph lets his hackles drop, a little.

“Nice to meet you, Caccio. That’s, uh, Alto Marean for cheese, right?” He starts rooting through his deliveries to find a beer because god he needs one right now. “Heh, if he’s anything like Hally, you’ve prob’ly run him ragged takin’ care of you.”

what's new pussy cat
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 2:56:42 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Goofball." Mint snorted as his Luxray sat patiently, looking at Raphael instead of his tuna. Clearly, he had his focus on a different target, even as he slowly looked back down when Mint knelt to his bowl and scooped out the whole thing for him. [break][break]

Mint for his part seemed used to, if not, oblivious to the way the Luxray moves around. He's comfortable, safest when he's around. IF not him then Straciatella. Or Buca. If she were still around anyway. [break][break]

"Hehe, yeah. 'Cause he's a big softie at heart!" Mint said with a laugh. The Luxray growls, something deep and dark but Mint ignores him. Even as Caccio looks over at Mint, casting the same glare from before back at his trainer. [break][break]

"Stop putting you old coot." he said before turning to Raphael and beginning to put away tings in the fridge and pulling out some napkins and plates for the pizza. [break][break]

"Hey!...Well, you're more right than you think, I guess. But I'm better now." he said with a laugh. "When I met him, I'd gotten lost in Eterna Forrest. I kept bumping into him or seeing him in the bushes or trees. I got paranoid at one point." he shrugged putting away the drinks before pulling out a can of seltzer for himself and raising it to his guest. [break][break]

"I blacked out at one point after crying so hard I puked... or....I ate something bad...then puked??? I was- mrph.. young. Anyway I kept avoiding him until eventually I avoided him so much I ended up herded out of the place." Mint doesn't see any cause for concern as to why such a powerful pokemon had been caught in line of sight by him so many times. Or why he kept tailing him. [break][break]

Caccio knows. He huffs, a type of laugh as Mint scratches his head. He'd allowed himself to be domesticated by his own prey. Mint, for his part, stays oblivious. Perhaps he'd suppressed the innate panic of being hunted after years of being back in civilization. "He followed me into town for a bit then I caught him since he started killing Starly in front of a bakery." [break][break]

He chugs his drink after realizing he's said too much again. "Sorry." he murmured, awkwardly as he opened the box of garlic knots and nibbled on one.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | WOMP WOMP! ft caccio and mint's origin story hehehe [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 19:32:09 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Something in Raph was telling him not to stare Caccio in the eye, something hidden deep and primally ensconced in the brain of his that used to be at war with such Pokemon, once upon a time. Then he remembered something he saw on the internet about diverting Sharpedo attacks by making yourself big and countering them, and the two ideas clashed in his head and just made him fizz out a little.

Then Caccio growled, as Mint pushed canned tuna at him like some kind of delicacy, giggled and poked fun at the makeup of the cat’s heart, and Raph realized, then, that moments like this was what awkward laughter was invented for. He smoothes a hand over his chest and looks away, laughing.

“Eterna Forest, huh? Where’s that at?” He pops the top of his beer off with a sharp twist of it against the table and raises it to Mint, in turn. “Were you, like… hikin’, or something?”

Mint tells the tale of his and Caccio’s bloody origins and then apologizes, looking sheepish. “Why’re you apologizin’? It’s a good story. Here, I’ll tell ya mine: the orphanage had a belltower, and these Spearow lived in th’ rafters, just screamin’ and shittin’. Someone got the bright idea to go up and scare ‘em off and, ‘cause I’ve never had a brain, I volunteered.” He laughs for real, then. “They pecked the shit out of me and I guess one of ‘em decided she really liked peckin’ the shit out of me 'cause she followed me down, peckin’ the shit out of me the whole damn time.”

meow meow meow
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:10:41 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Sinnoh. Far from here...a little colder overall." he said casually. "Yeah, you could say that." he said with a small laugh keeping no airs about how vague he was being. [break][break]

He tucks a stray strand behind his ears. "Dunno." he said, still sheepish before perking up as he got to hear something form Raph. They hadn't really gotten too into on their last date. He'd gotten-...distracted before the fireworks finale which he had imagined would be the slower, more ideal time to talk on the beach. Before the fireworks blew up. Before they made out- [break][break]

He blinked, blocking out the memory and focusing on the origin story. He leans on the counter, smiling as her sipped from his can. "You...volunteered to go piss them off?!" he interjected. letting out a snort at the thought. [break][break]

"Yeah?? And you kept her?" he asked before adding. "Can I see her, or is she too big now?" he added, setting his drink down and beginning to pull apart the super cheesy pizza, a couple of napkins, a pair of garlic knots, and a handful of candy. [break][break]

He nods over at the couch, various statement pillows shoved to the side or stacked on the floor. A couple of big throw blankets sitting on the back of it all. "C'mon, get comfy. I'm starving."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 21:10:41 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]His impression of Sinnoh is wild and cold. He squints a bit, trying to rectify his image of Mint in what he knows to be a hostile, rough place.

Mint doesn’t want to talk about it, clearly, so Raph lets it drop, figurin’ it ain’t his business and even if it was it wouldn’t change anything. Mint could’ve been out hiding bodies under pine trees and it wouldn’t fucking bother him, much, except maybe to wonder if he’d had any help.

“Well, obviously not,” he says, sarcastic and holding out a hand in defense of himself, “obviously I thought it would be doin’ something good. Like they’d see me and get scared and fly away and then we could have some damn peace and quiet for once.” His tone was rough but his smile was big and he laughed a little at how ridiculous it all seemed, now.

“Yeah, for better or worse. Mostly for fuckin’ worse. She’s smarter than me and she knows it.” He heaps his own portion of spoils upon a plate, sticks another beer under his arm, and pads over to the couch, sitting down opposite Mint. “I didn’t bring her tonight, but sure, you can meet her sometime. She’s had a hell of a job keepin’ me alive and it shows.”

He lifted a slice of pizza and dangled the hanging cheese into his mouth like a fucking caveman before taking a huge bite.

“So what’re we watchin’?” he asked, at least having the grace to cover his mouth with a hand while he chewed. He may have been born in a barn but he wasn’t raised in one. Entirely.

meow meow meow
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 5:05:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint snorted as he climbed into his own couch, the flat screen mounted on the other wall on but not playing anything yet. "Well...after all that was there peace and quiet?" he asked, though he had a feeling he knew the answer anyway. He watched Raphael wondering if his cheeks hurt with how wide he smiled sometimes. But he thinks it's cute for someone so rough and tumblr looking to have such a big smile. And its a nice one. Not a hint of malice or sarcasm. [break][break]

"Next time." Mint affirmed, grinning as he took a bit of his pizza, carefully plucking at the string cheese so it didn't slap onto his chin. He wiped one hand on a thick napkin before reaching over for the remote. "Somethin' scary right?" he said, imitating the man's accent for a moment as he placed the remote into his lap. "I'm saving a hand for you instead of using it for food. This is a big deal." he added with a laugh as he pulled the coffee table everything was on close to the edge of the couch and picked his feet off the floor. He nodded at Raphael giving the 'ok' to imitate him. [break][break]

"If you get cold...I got some extra pairs of fuzzy socks." He took another piece of his pizza, grabbing his napkin as some sauce smudges into his cheek.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 15:14:15 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph snorted, flexing his fingers around the neck of his beer. “No. The stupid birds just moved back in. In fact, it was louder, ‘cause I got all the house matrons screamin’ at me about being an idiot, and hospital bills.”

He’d hated that belltower with a passion, so much so he’d often dreamed of lighting it up and turning it into a giant chimney... it would have made a great fireplace. But with his luck, the rest of the orphanage would have burnt down around him.

“Hey now.”
He raised one eyebrow at Mint’s attempts at copying him, but couldn’t hold back the smile on his face. He opened his mouth to say something clever at what Mint could do with that hand he was saving and then, in a move of surprising out-of-character wisdom, shut it again. “Yeah. Somethin’ scary. I’m taking requests ‘cause I don’t really watch movies.” He didn’t watch much TV at all, preferring to be working or passed out somewhere.

He’d toe-heeled out of his boots and felt a little self-conscious at putting his stockinged feet up on Mint’s good furniture. Maybe all the sense the orphanage matrons tried to beat into him hadn’t fallen out his ears. He put his pizza on the coffee table and leaned back against the couch, instead, stretching his wingspan wide and biting back a sigh of relief.

“Do you think socks for your tiny feet will fit my gigantic stompers?” he asked, on a laugh.

manspreading
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 2:55:35 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint covers his mouth for the laugh he lets out. He tries to stifle it, if only so he wont choke in front of his date. After calming down he drops his hand and asks, "What made you want to watch one then? Tis the season?" If only. [break][break]

"If you're that scared, could always watch 'Scooby Doo' the live action one?" he suggested. They cue up the tv screen and start scrolling through horror, past a few pretty hard to see, and/or gruesome posters. He's about to click randomly when Raphael questions his abilities as a host. [break][break]

"Maybe you have tiny feet!" he protests as he sets his food down, and picks up his can, taking a huge swig of his drink before turning his attention back to his room, which he marches into. [break][break]

He rummages through the 'away' pile. A small laundry bag of miscellaneous items to keep warm to loan out. He digs for a pair of socks he'd probably have lent on the random nights the man stayed over. He comes back out, one pair of bright purple, fuzzy socks in one hand and chugging his seltzer in the other. "Try these." he said, tossing the balled up pair to his guest. "No fireplace here, but socks and blankets work well enough." he settles back into the sofa, leaning over Raphael as he tugs a spare blanket onto the man's lap. "Cacio cuddles a lot, so I tend to leave the apartment a little colder than usual, but anyways..." [break][break]

He tucks his legs under himself again, getting comfortable once more. "Can't ever say I don't take great care of my guests."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 21:04:58 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]Raph chews one cheek in thought, wondering what, in fact, had made him want to watch a movie. “Dunno. That’s what normal people do, right?” he asked, trying half for humor and half for a genuine frankness not commonly seen amongst people trying to hook up. “When they hang out? Watch movies and eat pizza and shit.”

They don’t have enough people for cards, and they don’t have enough drugs for the kind of thing Raph usually did in his spare time. Besides, this was a nice change of pace.

“Oh, I like Scooby Doo. The zombie one always scared me.” He watches Mint disappear into the depths of his apartment with something a notch stronger than affection on his face, realizes it belatedly, and has to snap his neck back to the TV so as to avoid looking like a fucking goober. The socks knock gently against the back of his head, but he catches them on the rebound.

He’s pulling them out of each other went Mint leans over and Raph has to stop himself from breathing audibly because he does not think it’s fair that a real life human being should smell so nice.

“No, no, you are a perfect host. Eleven out of ten, would stay again.”

Once Mint is clear of his airspace and his brain can function again, he bends down to slide his own plain black ankle socks off and replace them with the purple fuzzy ones, trying not to imagine the other feet they’d been on, and, by extension, whoever else had been staying over at Mint’s place. That was not his business, it was not.

“You get a lotta guests?” he asks, mentally taking himself and breaking his own back over his knee, but managing to keep the tone conversational.

manspreading
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing