ashes of the past [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 6:06:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

plumes of wispy white smoke rise persistently from the jagged cavern floors, a hazy blanket gently wrapping around kaelyn's ankles. she didn't think it could get even hotter in hoenn, but clearly she was wrong - the underground tunnel was a natural sauna, and she was starting to feel like a pressure cooker ready to explode. she dabs the beads of sweat on her forehead for what was the millionth time in the past hour, resisting a frustrated sigh. it's times like this where she misses kalos, which boasted a much cooler climate. one that she was much more suited to.[break][break]

her gardevoir doesn't seem to be faring any better, a sluggish quality to the creature's usual elegant strides. upon noticing this, kaelyn hands her partner a fresh water bottle before raising her own to her lips, a stream of now lukewarm liquid flowing into her throat. it wasn't as refreshing as she'd like it to be, but she was in no position to complain. she'd take anything at this point. [break][break]

the silver-haired woman shifts her icy gaze to her younger companion, swallowing the remaining drops of her drink. "you doing okay?" the question leaves her lips shortly after, less out of genuine concern but more out of an effort to small talk. 

[attr="class","kaelyntag"]

[attr="class","kaelynnotes"]

notes.

[break]
- fire/poison spawns~ [break]

[attr="class","kaelynpokes"]

[newclass=.kaelyn] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn b] color: #6e9aea; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn a] text-decoration: none; color: #6e9aea; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #6e9aea; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn i] color: #6e9aea; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6e9aea; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyntag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyntag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynnotes] text-align: left; padding: 20px 10px 20px 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #6e9aea; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #6e9aea; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyn span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #6e9aea; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 11:33:08 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Oh, I am fine,” Eve replied, almost casually. Between her time in Alola and the weird times spent in digital volcanoes, she was reasonably fine with the warmth. Maybe she was just naturally better at it to begin with. Her companion was the kind of pale beauty that probably did not spend too much time in the tropical sun, after all. That might have been a bit presumptuous, of course, but it was easy enough to tell that the lady had trouble with the climate.
[break][break]
Though she still soldiered on. That was something Evette could respect. It was one thing to walk this path when it was only mildly inconvenient, barely a problem. But when someone else did it despite those struggles, that was worth more. Eve still drank a bit, knowing of the importance of hydration. “This is a lot like being on Akala Island, so I am kind of used to it. Just make sure to not inhale the smoke directly. It is not too hazardous but it can be problematic. Fortunately, it sticks to the ground most of the time.” Which was why they probably should not trip. Eve carefully observed the ground to make sure of that, being ready to assist the other too, if necessary. Her Chandelure was hovering overhead, its Flame Body perfectly insulating it against the heat to begin with.
[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 23:43:40 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLUGMA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@kaelyn

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEDLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]undefined

[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 8:43:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

kaelyn never envied someone more, noticing the ease to evette's response. "akala island...? oh, i didn't know you spent time in alola." she says, closing her water bottle and slipping it back into her bag. although both of them hailed from lumiose city, kaelyn didn't know the younger girl very well. they had crossed paths a few times after exchanging socials at a prestigious function, but didn't have much contact otherwise. "thanks for the tip, though. i'll keep that in mind." [break][break]

she carefully navigates the misty terrain, vigilant for anything that could possibly act as an obstacle. if only she had a flying-type - the smoke would be cleared out in seconds, even if temporarily. not much she can do without one, though, so kaelyn turns her attention back to evette. perhaps concentrating on this conversation would distract her from the simmering heat.  "so, what made you come to hoenn? i know you've been traveling around for a while." 

notes.

[break]
- skipping the spawns! [break]

[newclass=.kaelyn] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn b] color: #b1e5f5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn a] text-decoration: none; color: #b1e5f5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b1e5f5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn i] color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelyntag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyntag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynnotes] text-align: left; padding: 20px 10px 20px 10px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b1e5f5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b1e5f5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[/div][/div]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 20:38:08 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Been there for a good few months before coming to Hoenn,” she replied, casually hopping over a stone in her path with a dancer’s step. Clearly, she was dealing with their current predicament a lot better than the other. “And I mostly came here on a whim. Met some nice people from the region vacationing over in Alola. They invited me over and I just decided to make that the next step on my journey. “[break] [break]
Granted though, she had not exactly expected things to play out as they had. Her relatively brief stay had become a prolonged one, first because of that weird dome blocking the exit, then because she felt like she would not be able to leave again, if she returned home. Any excuse to prolong the stay was a welcome one. [break] And speaking of distractions, she did notice something slowly moving through the vapors not too far from them. Judging by its glowing red body, it was probably a fire-type. “Chandelure, Imprison it,” she ordered without missing a beat, waiting for the ghastly prison to land before tossing a ball at the Slugma, just in case it worked. [break] [break] “What brings you out here though? Most people are a bit wary about coming over to Hoenn, given everything that happened recently. For some of which I was present, in fact.” She chuckled lightly, putting her hands on her knees as she leaned in a little to watch the wobbles of the Pokeball she’d thrown a bit up closer.

[break][break]

+ @kaelyn catch attempt Slugma

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 9:41:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

“I see.” Kaelyn says, light blue orbs flickering from the ground to Evette. She couldn’t imagine staying in Alola for more than a few weeks, but to each their own. She waits patiently for the girl to finish her capture before continuing, “Is there a reason why you travel so much? I can’t imagine it’d be easy to produce music as a nomad, without any of your instruments or other production tools.” [break][break]

Up front, bits of hostile ember descend from the cavern ceiling, seeking to take their next victim. The gardevoir cries out softly in warning, eyes glowing luminous red as she dismantles the smoldering remains that fluttered too closely to the two humans through psychic. Kaelyn murmurs a quiet thanks to the humanoid as a genuine smile ghosts her lips. “We might stumble into more of those later, so let's keep an eye above too.” she tells Evette a moment later, peering at the ceiling to examine its simmering jagged cracks.[break][break]

“Oh? You witnessed some of the occurrences yourself?” Kaelyn’s gaze snaps from the ceiling towards her companion, a glint of curiosity gleaming in her eyes. “I’d love to hear about it. One of the reasons why I came to Hoenn was because I was intrigued by a lot of the phenomena present and wanted to see it for myself.” It may not be the exact reason, but, well, it was still partially true.[break][break]

notes.

[break]
- n/a [break]

[newclass=.kaelyn b] color: #b1e5f5; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn a] text-decoration: none; color: #b1e5f5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #b1e5f5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelyn u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #b1e5f5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kaelynnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #b1e5f5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.kaelynpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #b1e5f5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[/div][/div]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 20:55:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCOVILLAIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPICY EXTRACT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY NIDORINA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC SPIKES

CAUGHT THE SLUGMA!

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 21:28:19 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Evette sighed softly, as she retrieved the ball. That question was probably a pertinent one. She should have expected it. Yet, she had hoped against all odds that she could just talk to someone who knew her that would not ask. A foolish hope, probably, but one she had, well, hoped for until now. Not that she could have done things much differently. They always asked. And she seldom had a good reply other than the usual. Which was starting to sound less convincing these days, sadly.
[break][break]
“I….travel to experience the world. On my own, not on some tour with dozens of people about.” After all, even if she did set out as some kind of solo act, she wouldn’t really be alone on this journey. Any artist of renown had to travel with an entourage. There was hardly a way around that. “Plus, I was hoping to find something close enough to love to be authentic about it…” she added, almost lost in thoughts. Honestly, by now she was close to giving up on that notion. It really seemed like it wasn’t going to happen, at least not anytime soon.
[break][break]
However, before she could dwell on that for too long, two things happened. For one, the other changed the topic. For the other, she heard something else in a bit of a distance, namely soft, haggard breathing. Swiftly making her way towards it while Chandelure kept watch to ensure that they did not run into a trap, Eve looked around for the source of it all. “I did get to experience some firsthand, not just witnessed it,” she replied, evidently a bit distracted.[break][break]
Soon though, she found it. A poor little thing, probably unconscious, lying in the fog. Pulling out another Pokeball, she decided that it was a better idea to try that than a potion. She did not know what was wrong with it, after all. “Couldn’t be poisoned, it’s a poison type. Maybe the heat?” Either way, she nudged the ball against the Nidorina, seeking to capture it for now and let the ball keep it in shape until they reached a Pokemon centre.

[break][break]

+catching Nidorina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 9:55:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kaelyn"]
[attr="class","kaelynw"]

evette's unwillingness to touch on the subject manner was evident, and kaelyn feels a pinch of guilt for bringing up a sore spot. normally, she's not one to sympathize with mere acquaintances, but she has a couple of sore spots herself. she gets it. her gaze steady, kaelyn studies the girl in front of her, judging if an apology was necessary. [break][break]

the answer is no. instead, she simply nods, attempting to glaze over the tense exchange. "well, i hope you find what you're looking for soon." the older woman offers quietly a moment later, the neutral words a consolation of sorts.[break][break]

thankfully, she's saved by a ragged shallow breathing, and she watches evette run to the source of the sound. a purple nidorina was revealed to be collapsed in the hazy depths, and within seconds it was swallowed in a blinding white light, tucked neatly into a red-and-white capsule until they could find it the medical help it needs. [break][break]

kaelyn waits for evette to join her before she resumes navigating the dark cavern, its' sporadic jagged lines of ember a surprisingly good source of light. her body was beginning to return to its dancer's step as it slowly adjusts to the smoldering heat, and her earlier brain fog was starting to lift as well. suddenly, kaelyn remembers about the rage candy bar that she had stuffed in her bag and curses herself silently. the bar was probably all melted by now. [break][break]

she takes out the candy and works it quickly, or as quickly as she could get in its half-melted state. "so, maybe i didn't catch it earlier, but what has your experience in hoenn been like?" kaelyn asks after wiping her lips clean. she hoped this was less touchy of a subject, and figured it was one where evette had more flexibility to pick and choose what she shared.

notes.

[break]
- skip, sorry for the later response! [break]

[/div][/div]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 4:05:29 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIZZLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE LASH

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENUSAUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VINE WHIP

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE NIDORINA!
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
ashes of the past [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 18:22:59 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

She sighed. “I hope so, too. But some things you can’t force.” Love, especially not. At least not as she understood it. It would be pretty meaningless, if it could. And yet, she found herself at an impasse nonetheless. Everyone expected her to know about these sorts of things. Most songs were about it, after all. Yet, here she was, still a big novice despite her attempts. Maybe, she was just doing something wrong.
[break][break]
But she couldn’t just ask someone, now could she? That would be too embarrassing, to begin with. At least she, too, was saved by the distraction, catching that Pokemon for the time being. It was enough to distract the flow of conversation at least. After a bit of awkward silence, the dark of the caves was cut with another familiar, but different question – after the other decided to eat candy of all things. Odd, but also quite fine.
[break][break]
Still, she fished in her bag for something and offered the other a white handkerchief. “You have something on the left corner,” she noted. The half-melted nature of that that candy bar had not done her much favours, after all. “And so far, I enjoyed it for the most part. I might not have found what I was looking for but at least it never gets bored. Plus – “ she did not get to finish that for she had to stop, briefly. There was a lightly thunderous noise – something big moving just around the corner where their smaller tunnel led to a bigger cave.

[break][break]

+ @kaelyn