Ashley Shepard
baecation all i ever wanted [m][past]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 9:29:43 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

July '23...[break][break]

The plane ride passes so quickly. Getting into the hotel room here in Hau-oli City, it gave them plenty of room to visit the beach, hit the harbor for seafood, or go to the shopping district to buy. Ashley had to put a big show-stopper room on hold, but he did get one with a special perk on their room's balcony.[break][break]

Which is where he was now. On the hammock, a straw hat over his face as he napped. Jet lag was a real issue, but know what isn't an issue? The Pokemon with him now.[break][break]

Three Pokemon really. There's Mighty, the little Poliwag who quietly snored on the hammock. Sarabi the Shinx too, she was ecstatic to sleep here on her Trainer like this. And of course, Maple the Glaceon would keep him cool from below, enjoying the little cat nap he could afford, and keeping everyone cooled off here on the hammock.[break][break]

He looked so peaceful, half-asleep. Like the weight finally lifted from his shoulders. It's temporary... but...[break][break]

Ashley Shepard could be free with his fiancée.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- After the plane ride, after the hotel room, enjoying the little hammock with maybe Kep, and the Pokemon he brought.[break]
- He looks so peaceful, out cold. Jet lag or not, he feels so free here...

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 16:00:14 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Kepler did not get nervous on planes. Something something, he had loved the stars too fondly to be afraid of the night-- he knew too much about the physics of air travel to be concerned.
[break][break]
Alola was beautiful. As soon as the plane burst through the high atmosphere cloud structures and revealed the gleaming gem of the region below, he couldn’t stop himself from shoving his face against the window and taking it all in. He’d never really wanted to travel, before, but this? This was… something. A whole new world, waiting to be explored.
[break][break]
Disembarking chaos aside, everything was perfect. Ash was dozing peacefully in the hammock on the balcony, swaying side to side with every gentle movement; Kepler rested his forearms on the railing, looking out over the tropical paradise that was to be their playground for the next few days.
[break][break]
Customs limited the amount of Pokemon you could bring which was, you know, fair. But he’d brought a host of the usual suspects, and most of them were running amok down on the little beach they could see from their hotel room.
[break][break]
Sun warm on his face, Kepler steps towards the hammock, and pulls up a chair; he curls his legs underneath him, and leans over to rest his head on Ash’s chest, sighing happily.
[break][break]
“What if we stayed forever.”

notes[break]
<3 missed the boys

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 20:37:27 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Feeling his chest with new pressure, Ashley peers from the hat, and sees him. Happiness pushes through him, his chest warm. The tropical paradise was warm, but it was always warmer with Kep.[break][break]

But if he thinks he's getting away with just sitting on a chair, nah. This hammock was built for two.[break][break]

"Get up here. Plenty of room." He's holding his arms out to Kep. The sun wonderful, but the shade here was the perfect blend of hot and cool. The summer was still going strong, and Alola was perfect this time of year. It reminded him of the best parts of Castelia, without all the filth in the corners.[break][break]

Hoenn was a cesspool. It would keep swirling till everyone found the drain. Alola was a palette cleanser.[break][break]

Being able to take Kep here was more important than anything else. He's not made of money, he can't afford the big hotels, but this was good enough for them together. The hammock by itself was an amenity he'd happily pay for again. Judging from Mighty and Sarabi enjoying it too, he'd agree...[break][break]

"I want to."[break][break]

His heart beats harder again. Wake-up was nice. Day in and day out, Kep was always there.[break][break]

"I'm glad you came with me."

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Ash needs a happy thread... geez dude. He's wanting Kep up in this hammock.[break]
- Happy Kepler came with him. Happy his fiancée did.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 15:14:03 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Ash’s eyes blink open and Kepler smiles at him from where he’s cast across his chest like a cat.
[break][break]
He frowns slightly at the summons. He is very skilled at many things but coordination is not, generally, amongst his most honed talents. “What if I tip us over?”
[break][break]
Still, he endeavors, taking hold of Ash’s arms to steady himself as he slowly lifts his hips to rest on the hammock, draping himself along the line of Ash’s body and eventually settling into a comfortable space between his chest and his arm.
[break][break]
“A-as if I would say no?” Kepler says, grinning but nervously holding onto Ash as the hammock rocks slightly. When it becomes apparent he is not, in fact, going to deposit them on the ground, he relaxes. “Thank you. For everything.”
[break][break]
Because all he has he owes to Ash, of course.

notes[break]
<3 missed the boys

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 21:53:07 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Tipping over was hardly the worst thing they'd ever gotten into. "Wouldn't mind if you did." This was so peaceful, that would be the only problematic, yet exciting thing that would happen. Sure enough, Kep does. With one of his beefier arms, he holds Kepler tightly. A kiss lined for his forehead right from the get, a welcome mat as a hand snakes its way to his hip.[break][break]

His grin, his smile. It's magic. Like waves washing away the shame and the sorrow of Rocket, it feels like a distant memory now.[break][break]

"You don't have to thank me." Silver eyes look on happily, Ash pressing his forehead to his love's. He closes his eyes... all while Mighty and Sarabi just snore away, enjoying that their other dad was present too.[break][break]

Ashley feels the tug at his heart... he needs to say it. But for once, he just wants to enjoy a little peace of mind. He tucks it away.[break][break]

"You know. It's almost our anniversary in a couple months... and we're already getting hitched." End of the world, consistent life or death circumstances, and the political climate of Hoenn seemed to lead them here. But it does have him smile. "We're not going too fast, are we?" Even if he says that, his hand still stays on Kep's hip. Even saying that, he wanted this.[break][break]

Feelings betray worry. Not even worried anymore of the now. The future, however...

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- The boys are snuggling. Sarabi and Mighty are snoozing away. Tells Kep he doesn't have to thank him.[break]
- Though its obvs too late now, Ash talks of their anniversary, and asking if they're going too fast. Hand on hip... yeah... Ash doesn't think so at all.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 15:26:58 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
It’s like gravity, the way they come together. There’s no subverting it, no fighting it. Kepler wouldn’t want to even if he could.
[break][break]
“Uh, yeah, I do.” Kepler flails an arm at the picture-postcard visage next to them-- the golden sun, the balmy air, the gentle, distant rush of the sea. “All of this? This is all you. I never would have left my lab if you hadn’t invited me out.”
[break][break]
Kepler drapes himself over the entire front of Ash like a blanket, hipbone pressing into his boyfriend’s palm.
[break][break]
“We’ve already faced down… two apocalypses? Three?” He said, counting off on his fingers. “We might be going fast for a normal scale but I think ours is a little skewed, you know?”

notes[break]
<3 missed the boys

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 20:21:48 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

It almost seemed too nice. Too happy. And... with the golden sun in the sky, the smell of salt, the rush of the sea... a piece of hipbone attached to his palm, Ashley started to wonder if he even deserved this.[break][break]

A small fumble to his mood. His brow creases, his heart pounds away. He did pull Kep here to the beach. He pulled Kep into everything, and now, he was going to cause so much discourse. But Ashley is selfish. He's a coward in that sense. He cuts what he doesn't want, and holds on with everything he has to the things he has. His back bends harder under the weight, and it piles on, and on. It's already too much.[break][break]

But seeing Kep here... that weight isn't so great.[break][break]

Instead of a response immediately, with his boyfriend around him, Ashley kisses him quietly. "You might have seen it on your own... but I'm glad I can share this with you all the same. I make so many mistakes, I wondered if I even deserved it..." He can feel himself wanting to loathe, but it doesn't come. How many times had he fucked up? How much would he continue to do that? How much weight can he take? Hoenn would push it all back on, but now... he could relax.[break][break]

"Heh. You're right." He comments on the apocalypses. Meteno. Bits and pieces of that one mission, what was it... Galar? Where they had even married in that memory... he thinks, anyways. The memory isn't all too easy to remember anymore. But there's a pain to it that lingers.[break][break]

His heart beats harder for Kep to hear as he wishes. The gentle thumping, the beating, bleeding heart. He can't help but feel it. He's selfishly holding on still, and he won't let it go anymore. He ran once, and now...[break][break]

He made up his mind. "You make me happy."[break][break]

So simple and in the air now. The smell of sea salt and love.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- The weight is great in Hoenn, but he feels alright. Small kiss, some angst, and the ability to relax. Apocalypses be damned.[break]
- Heart beat go thump thump. Ash is happy, telling Kep he makes him happy.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 18:15:41 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
It was the kind of perfect that heralded an ominous portent, an event horizon of horrible that lurked with grasping fingers and inescapable pull just beyond the shadows of his vision.
[break][break]
Kepler is not the most social of autists but he zeroes in on Ash’s face when it falls.
[break][break]
“What’s wrong?” he asks, fighting to keep the waver out of his voice.
[break][break]
Ash kisses him and spins some rift about not deserving it.
[break][break]
“Hush. Of course you deserve all the good things that happen to you. You deserve me and sometimes even I deserve you.”
[break][break]
He flattens his palms on Ash’s chest and pushes himself up, rising above him.
[break][break]
“You make me happy.”
[break][break]
And he kisses him, soft.

notes[break]
<3 missed the boys

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 20:20:02 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

Ash knows better than to ever retaliate with claims of undeservedness. He knows better, and when he feels those palms on his chest, Kepler rising up, the silver haired man stares deeply into Kep's.[break][break]

And then came the kiss again. Softly, and wholesomely. Ash is so worried to let go, to go back to where they were.[break][break]

For himself. For Kep. For Hoenn. The future ahead is dark... and he doesn't know how to put it to words. But he looks at the engagement ring on his finger... and he smiles. Hands move over Kepler more, and more, as he finally somehow tears away, finally able to breathe normally out of the intoxicating, wonderful lip-lock, hands brushing Kep's bangs. One of them anyways.[break][break]

The other, firmly planted on his posterior.[break][break]

That's right... he still remembered Galar. Bits and pieces. He smiles. "Maybe... we can extend the trip just a little longer too. To find Chocobo. Eh, Kepler Brueshaber? Or should it be Kepler Shepard?" He wants to do all the things Kep wants to do. He wants to help Kep more than anything now.[break][break]

While he still can.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- The weight is great in Hoenn, but he feels alright. Small kiss, some angst, and the ability to relax. Apocalypses be damned.[break]
- Heart beat go thump thump. Ash is happy, telling Kep he makes him happy.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 20:18:03 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
It takes practice to pretend. Like inoculation to an illness, Kepler’s gotten used to the shtick: focus on the here and now, on Ash’s lips and tongue and the steadiness of him beneath him, on the gentle rock of the hammock and the way their bodies call to each other.
[break][break]
On this and nothing else.
[break][break]
On this, and not the gnawing, hungry, looming severity of the void that subsumes their futures.
[break][break]
Ash’s words break him out of his stupor, make him beat back the fire burning inside of him and shove it down somewhere to sit and simmer while rational thought makes headspace in his brain.
[break][break]
“I can’t believe that stupid bird went to Hoenn,” he says, licking his reddening lips. “I don’t know why I’m surprised. The Region attracts legendaries like flies on shit.” He swallows, sitting back-- sitting back with purpose, over the junction of Ash’s hips. “I have to find him. It. them. Whatever. I don’t even care-- I just have to know. I have to know he-- it-- fuck-- I have to know Chocobo’s all right.”
[break][break]
The discussion of last names puts him back on track, a bit.
[break][break]
“Kepler Shepard sounds okay, right?” he asks, suddenly sheepish. “Not too… not too symmetrical?” because he’s forgotten the word for ‘rhyming’.

notes[break]
<3 missed the boys

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 19:36:46 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

It's an addiction, really. A feeling he knows well. Everything doesn't make sense in Hoenn right now, for here, things do. He'd continue kissing and doing little else on this hammock, but they did need to address it.[break][break]

Chocobo first. A mission, a personal one to find the bird. And Ashley, hands a little more full, has him nod in kind. "Tell me about it. Feels like every day, a new legend comes knocking on our door." He sighs, brows twitching. But in his desperation to find Chocobo... a hand cups Kep's cheek, a loving look of silver. "I'll help you every step of the way."[break][break]

Now as for that last name...[break][break]

"Would you have preferred Kepler Sawyer?" A little catty, he gets a smug look on his face, the name sounding infinitely worse than Shepard. "Or maybe Ashley Brueshaber?" He finds himself almost trip up the surname.[break][break]

Maybe his hand moves a little more to firmly grasp what he's holding. Not the one on his cheek. Well. Not the cheek on his face, anyways.[break][break]

"Hey."[break][break]

He lovingly kisses Kep's cheek. "Anything you want to do first while on vacay?" He honestly doubts breaking the hammock in is the first on the docket. Ash had been wrong before.

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Ash is making light of Hoenn's legend attraction, promising to help with Chocobo. And chuckles at the last name potentials here.[break]
- Getting handsy, and kissing his cheek, Ash asks if Kep wants to do something first on vacay.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 23:16:03 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
The codependency is real. If only this paradise could extend forever; if only they could stay here, forever, instead of going back to Hoenn where nothing ever makes sense and catastrophe is always just around the corner.
[break][break]
“No,” he says, resting a palm over Ash’s cheek, “I want to take your name. Kepler Shepard is perfect.”
[break][break]
He answers his-- his-- his fiancée’s question with a slow roll of his spine.
[break][break]
“You should know what I want to do first on vacation. I’m sitting on it.” A beat. “Though not as much as I’d like to be, I have to admit.”

notes[break]
<3 missed the boys

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 4:54:33 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]

There it was... the feeling in Ashley's chest continued to burn again. His face was red hot, on the palm that rested on his cheek. "Kepler Shepard..." he says it, his face is hotter. Kep's is probably hotter.[break][break]

It really did feel like codependence sometimes... a drug shared between them.[break][break]

He can feel the roll of his lover's spine, his fiancée's thighs waiting to swallow him whole. It wasn't just him being the horndog of the two. Doesn't help that he was in that kinda mood. Something that his love could likely feel now from below.[break][break]

"Heh."[break][break]

He gives a loving look up. His grin turned to something else; a tender lover's bedroom gaze? Silver eyes look up at Kepler, and sees the beautiful man who took the ring. Undressing slowly with the eyes, now that Ashley's hands were preoccupied.[break][break]

"Whatever shall we do to fix that, love?"[break][break]

Stripping down more of what they wanted, he wonders if this hammock can take it. Fuck it. Let room service figure it out. He was paying a fortune for the room as is... a little breaking in never hurt anyone.[break][break]

When the clothes hit the floor, all the Pokemon were down on the beach to play, and all that was left was a rhythm they shared quite a lot. A little eureka moment. Maybe it was codependence, that led them out here to Alola, that had them love each other. But it didn't make it less real, did it? Was it toxic? Was he just making Kepler's life worse? He wonders... he was too afraid to lose him.[break][break]

If nothing else? This tango they danced was real. Their hearts were real. Their love was real.[break][break]

Wasn't it?[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MISSION[break]
- Ashley recites the name back. God, he loves him. God he needs him. Codependency be damned.[break]
- With that roll of the spine, cue the funky tango music. Time for a hop and a time skip ahead. Hoo boy.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]