November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
[DW] Zap Dragon Hunt
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 20:54:41 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
As Anahel began to slowly back away, Sierra's attention was momentarily focused on the Jolteon battle aftermath. She turned back to Anahel just in time to catch her explanation about Surskit's unexpected battle skills.[break][break]

"Hey, no worries! Pokemon can surprise you sometimes. It's all part of the adventure.  I'm sure Surskit liked showing off a little for you, too." Sierra said with an encouraging smile, completely unaware of Anahel's hidden feelings.[break][break]

When Anahel mentioned her uncertainty about what to do with the recently caught Kingdra, Sierra's eyes lit up with enthusiasm. "Well, if you ever need any help or advice on training Kingdra, I'd be more than happy to share some tips! I've been around Pokemon battles for quite a while, you know?  Best Newsreporting trainer there is, actually."  Sierra was certainly enjoying the opportunity to become Anahel's mentor.[break][break]

Just then, Sierra's attention was diverted by the sight of a Totodile playing near the water's edge. She couldn't contain her excitement. "Oh my Arceus, look at that Totodile! So cute! I've got to catch it!  A Feraligator would be an amazing addition to our team, right Gooms?"  Goomy wiggled excitedly at the prospect of a new friend.[break][break]

Even if they were going to be a friend, Goomy would immediately body slam it into submission repeatedly until the little pokemon triumphantly stood atop the dazed Totodile.[break][break]

Sierra darted towards the Totodile, her eyes sparkling with joy. [break][break]

She released a Poke Ball with expert aim, and the Totodile was soon caught in the red light (hopefully).[break][break]

Returning to Anahel, Sierra held up the newly caught Totodile. "Isn't she adorable? Now, about Kingdra," she continued, seamlessly shifting the conversation, and returning the little gator pokemon to its ball. "The key with Water and Dragon types like Kingdra is to leverage their versatility. They're strong against various types, but you'll want to cover their weaknesses too. Moves like Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump are fantastic for offense, and you can really turn up Kingdra's power if you have Rain Dance handy!"

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]
-attempting to capture Totodile.[break][break]
– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra"]--accent:#e66b19;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
[DW] Zap Dragon Hunt
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 1:03:27 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Oh, I don't–" Anahel's response was cut off by yet another pokèmon poking their head.[break][break]
Sierra, just as enthusiastic as before, exclaimed how adorable the little Totodile was. Goomy matched her excitement. The two were definitely meant for each other.[break][break]
A cold sweat appeared on Anahel's face. Was she ever going to be free?[break][break]
"Ah yes," the girl said in response to Sierra's declaration of Tododile's cuteness. She forced a smile and clapped her hands together. "Very cute! Good job!"[break][break]
Someone kill me.[break][break]
Sierra returned to discussing Ana's newly caught Kingdra. Much of the information was fundamental. Any trainer who wasn't aware of these details were doomed to die in real combat. It was actually strange to hear someone discuss pokèmon battles so casually. Is this how people normally are? [break][break]
"Oh, you see..." Anahel wanted to end this conversation with the battle eccentric woman. "I don't really battle," she said waving her hands embarrassingly. "It's all a bit too intense for me." 

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Skipping

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.anahel]--accent:#16d6f3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anahel]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,505 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[DW] Zap Dragon Hunt
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 1:15:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEAKING APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PACHIRISU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE TOTODILE!
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
[DW] Zap Dragon Hunt
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 2:44:22 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
As the conversation shifted back to Kingdra, Sierra continued her informative monologue. She detailed various strategies, moves, and training tips, seemingly unaware that Anahel might not be as invested in Pokemon battles as she was.[break][break]

However, when Anahel finally revealed her reluctance towards battling, Sierra paused, her expression shifting to one of surprise. "Oh, I see. Not a fan of battles, huh?" She scratched her head, considering this new information. "Well, that's totally okay! Everyone has their own way of connecting with Pokemon."[break][break]
Sierra smiled, genuinely wanting to help Anahel find her own path in the Pokemon journey. "If battles aren't your thing, there are so many other ways to enjoy the bond with your Pokemon. Maybe we can explore some other aspects together! What do you think?"[break][break]

Little did Sierra know, Anahel's discomfort was reaching its peak, and the desire to escape the persistent whirlwind of Pokemon enthusiasm grew stronger with each passing moment.
[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]
-passing[break][break]
– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
[DW] Zap Dragon Hunt
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 4:06:04 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"I'm glad you understand," Anahel said bowing her head.[break][break]
Surskit scurried back to the girl, sensing the uncomfortable inner voice. He began to scratch at her legs. His eyes pleaded to be picked up.[break][break]
"Here you go." Ana smiled as she picked up her little bug.[break][break]
Sierra followed up by offering to help the girl explore other ways of interacting with pokèmon.[break][break]
If only she knew.[break][break]
Her pokèmon were thoroughly trained to act swiftly in high intensity situations. Most did not need commands. They moved accordingly to accomplish whatever hurdle was presented their way.[break][break]
This wasn't to say that her pokèmon were simply tools to her. It also would not to be accurate to say she owned them.[break][break]
They were like minded individuals who aligned themselves through shared goals, and needs. Their relationships were reciprocal, giving back to one what the other takes. This is something other people could not understand, least this is what Anahel thought. Using pokèmon for sport and glory was a disgusting practice.[break][break]
"Oh, well actually..." Quick. Anahel think. You are so close. "I have some business to attend to in the city over." This was not totally inaccurate. The girl needed to visit the University to pick up a few things.[break][break]
"It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Sierra."[break][break]
The girl smiled and waved as she began to turn away, attempting to make her leave.

NOTES

Skipping

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.anahel]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,929 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Zap Dragon Hunt
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 6:13:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEZONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRIER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELLDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR SHELL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
[DW] Zap Dragon Hunt
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 17:48:53 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
Sierra nodded understandingly as Anahel expressed her gratitude for the understanding. She couldn't help but notice Surskit's attempts to comfort its trainer, sensing the unease. Anahel picked up the bug Pokemon, and Sierra couldn't help but smile at their bond.[break][break]

"That's a strong connection you have with your Pokemon," Sierra remarked, genuinely appreciating the bond between Anahel and Surskit.[break][break]

As Anahel began to mention having business in the city, Sierra's mind raced. The prospect of exploring new aspects of the Pokemon world together sounded appealing, but Anahel seemed eager to part ways.[break][break]

"It was a pleasure to meet you too, Anahel!" Sierra called out, watching as the girl began to turn away.[break][break]

However, Sierra's curiosity got the better of her. As Anahel started to leave, Sierra made a quick decision. She abandoned her initial quest for Dracozolt and followed Anahel, catching up with her.[break][break]

"Hey, Anahel! Mind if I tag along? I was actually thinking of heading to the city too, and it would be great to have some company. What kind of business are you running?" Sierra asked with a friendly smile, her inquisitive nature getting the better of her.
[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]
-passing[break][break]
– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
[DW] Zap Dragon Hunt
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 19:18:07 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

And with that it was finally over. The two said their good-byes, and Anahel began her exit. Despite all the time wasted here, she still had most of her day off left to herself. It could've been worse.[break][break]
Then, the worst possible thing happened. Sierra followed after her.[break][break]
"OH. MY. GOD."[break][break]
The woman asked if she could tag along, saying she had been wanting to visit the city. Anahel began to wonder if this person had some sort of motive. Was she trying to get something out of this, or was she really just that lonely?[break][break]
"I'm visiting my University. I need to pick up my books," Anahel said with an awkward tone. "I start next week."[break][break]
Normally someone would not be able to enroll this late into the semester, but luckily her connection at Rocket gave her some wiggle room regarding it.[break][break]
"Super boring stuff. I don't expect you to come with me, if you don't want to."[break][break]
She isn't going to take the hint. Is she?

NOTES

Skipping

[googlefont=Montserrat]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS