He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Supply Noel and Mika [rt]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 17:35:56 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The day had finally come for Noel to go up against Rocket with his companion Mika. So far the two had enjoyed their time together through various adventures but now it was time for things to get serious. They were tasked with stopping some grunts that were on their way back to their base in a route the Rocket organization thought was hidden. Thankfully, the League had recently acquired this information and sent them as part of Mika's first mission.[break][break]

Hiding among the trees, Noel was crouched down behind a bush, staring at the road ahead of them awaiting for the enemy couriers to arrive. He looks to his side to see Mika, making sure she was all right. He was unsure of just how much she had interacted with Rocket so far and would ask now.[break][break]

"How are you doing Mika? Have you ever faced against Rocket before? Don't worry, with the two of us together, I'm sure we'll be unstoppable."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 10:14:05 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

RESURFACED TREASURES: SUPPLY

today is the day. mika had been tasked with assisting the league against the forces of team rocket, so she'd spent the past few weeks or so preparing for what would be her first direct encounter with rocket forces in a long time. she'd been in their midst before, of course, but it had always been inconsistent in terms of time and place. during her trainee days, she helped in putting out fires caused by their organization, or returning stolen pokemon to their trainers. once in a while she would fight against a grunt-level rocket, putting the curmudgeons in their place, but mostly leaving them to their own devices as she was more concerned with maintaining peace than exacting justice. [break][break]

but there is no avoiding today's encounter with the rockets, though she wishes that there might be a peaceful compromise, instead. the one good thing about it all is that she won't be alone. noel parker, one of mika's good friends, sits crouched beside her. they'd been on a few good adventures before this one, but something about team rocket darkens all the hope, grays out all the color of those happy memories. she sighs quietly before meeting noel's gaze. "i'm alright. i've faced members of team rocket here and there before, but not in a setting like this." lying in wait, watching for movement, this feels like an ambush. it feels wrong somehow, yet mika knows better than to complain. [break][break]

"but i won't back down. and if it's you by my side, then i know we'll be okay." they're both forces to be reckoned with, and their pokemon have the strength to back up that confidence! between mika's pokemon and noel's pokemon, they should be well-equipped against any hostile force. [break][break]

that said... "wait, i think i see someone coming." she crouches lower into the thicket, hand hovering over one of her poke balls, eyes focused on the path before them. "if it's a rocket, let's surprise them together." she waits for a sign of team rocket's presence, holding her breath all the while. [break][break]

here goes everything. [break][break]

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission. [break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 17:54:41 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel gives a firm nod to Mika, her answer gave a clear answer to him to make sure that the mission would go smoothly and safely for her sake. He had gone through multiples battles against Rocket before now and his experience would lend the two much aid. There were far more dangers out there than the supposed grunts they would have to deal with, and he hoped Mika would never have to experience them.[break][break]

As if on queue, a pair or Rocket members were slowly walking along the path before them, bags slung over their shoulders and boxes being carried by both them and their Pokemon. A Krookodile and Golisopod aiding them on their supply run. The time had come for Noel and Mika's mission to start. He turns to Mika with a confident smile in order to lift her spirits and tries his best to reassure her.[break][break]

"We've got this, follow my lead and we'll get through this with no harm done."[break][break]

Springing forth into action, Noel unveils himself by releasing his Whimsicott right in front of him and immediately attacks. Summoning a Fairy Wind with a gust so fierce it causes the enemy Rockets to let go of their supplies, their boxes and bags being strewn all throughout as the pair get ready in a battling stance.[break][break]

"All right you two! Surrender now and we won't have to hurt you, give up so we can make this nice and easy."[break][break]

Noel knew this threat wouldn't work, Rocket was too stubborn to ever let things be simple. He knew a fight was coming but with Mika beside him, the two could beat anything.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 1:34:04 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mika analyzes the pokemon accompanying the rocket grunts. a formidable krookodile, and a tough golisopod. she could probably take on the golisopod with her lycanroc, and maybe noel's whimsicott can take on the krookodile. her strategy doesn't go much further than that, though, on account of noel springing into action. mika is quick to follow suit, however, and summons her shiny dusk-lycanroc out to the field. [break][break]

the fairy wind knocks the supplies out of the grunts' hands, scattering parcels like petals in the wind. the opposing krookodile and golisopod stance up, snarls escaping their mouths as a new threat appears before them. thankfully, they seem less confident as soon as mika and her lycanroc emerge from the bushes, too, standing beside noel and whimsicott, resolute. "just leave these things and go," mika says. "there's no need for things to escalate." [break][break]

unfortunately, despite the two's best intentions, their words fall on deaf ears. "ha! as if!" one of the grunts snarls, standing back up to his feet after being startled by the fairy wind from earlier. "you'll regret sneaking up on us like that!" [break][break]

without warning, the foe's golisopod shoots forward, a quick-and-heavy hit in the form of a first impression, claws raking against whimsicott. at the same time, krookodile digs its claws into the dirt path, and scatters the sand to create a sand storm, rough winds and whirling dust rising all around them. [break][break]

mika grimaces, and glances at noel. "i've got your back!" her lycanroc growls, ready to fight, and mika cries out, "lycanroc! use accelerock on the golisopod!" the wolf pokemon is unaffected by the sandstorm, running through the space without difficulty. it dashes towards the golisopod, and scrapes by its body with its claws, upsetting the bug-pokemon's balance and catching it off guard — all so it can provide support to noel's whimsicott, and take a little of the pressure off the smaller grass-fairy pokemon. [break][break]

NOTES

10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon. [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 16:26:21 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Before the Golisopod's claws could reach Whimsicott, the fluffy Pokemon turns its back towards the larger foe and goes on the defense with Cotton Guard, its nails unable to break through the soft exterior and just bouncing off with each swipe. For a while this is all it can do, it isn't until the giant bug is distracted by Mika's Lycanroc that they can go on the offensive.[break][break]

"Thanks Mika, I can always count on you. How about you take care of that Golisopod and I'll deal with our sandy friend."[break][break]

He gives a thankful nod towards Mika and turns his gaze back towards the battlefield. The muddy stream of sand made it difficult to view through, he would have to deal with that first.[break][break]

"Whimsicott, stop that Krookodile with a Moonblast!"[break][break]

With an approving cry coming from the small Pokemon, it begins to slowly gather up a mystical energy that could be seen enveloping its body. Soon the fairy-like power would take the form of a moon above its head. Holding its hands up as if it were actually carrying the weight of the planet, it then throws the ball of moonlight energy forward to the swirling sand. Blowing away the weather in its path, it would meet its target, the Krookodile now unveiled, having blocked with its arms in a guard-like stance but not without any bruises.[break][break]

Now uncovered, the red and black Pokemon would Dig its way downwards into the ground until it was completely hidden from view. A trail of risen dirt the only tell of the way it was moving, it seemed to be heading straight for Mika's Lycanroc. Noel's Whimsicott sees this through and decides to counterattack before it reach its mark. Sapping the energy from the ground around the Krookodile, its Giga Drain would completely stop its foe in its tracks, causing it emerge unsuccessful with its attack and now winded.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 5:36:02 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mika breathes a sigh of relief, happy that noel's whimsicott avoided getting hurt. her fluffy cotton blocks off the bulk of the attack, and lycanroc's support helps redirect the attention. noel's thanks is a welcome sound, and mika simply nods, reverting her attention to the guards but speaking to noel, anyway. "i know you'd do the same for me, so. it's no problem, i'll make sure this golisopod doesn't cause us any trouble." [break][break]

as noel's whimsicott sends out a powerful blast of moon-imbued energy, mika focuses her efforts on the golisopod. the large bug pokemon is still reeling from the wolf's attack earlier, heavy claws pressed against its flesh where under the carapace, it starts to bruise. mika grimaces, and hopes that a few more attacks will hinder the golisopod enough that it won't have any choice except to surrender. [break][break]

"lycanroc, hit them with a stone edge!" at her command, the shiny dusk-lycanroc springs to life, its tough claws leaving heavy score marks in the dirt, its blood-red eyes burning brighter than the sun. then its rocky mane sharpens, sharp edges cutting into the golisopod at full force. in the midst of such a heavy attack, lycanroc leaves itself wide open, and mika doesn't see the krookodile burrowing in the earth before it's too late. [break][break]

but noel is quick-witted, and his whimsicott stalls the krookodile with an expert use of giga drain, such that mika mutters an amazed "thank you," under her breath as a result. if he hadn't been here, she'd be in big trouble! [break][break]

she'll have to pay him back, and in a situation like this, there's only one way to do that. "lycanroc, finish it off with another accelerock!" [break][break]

"not so fast!" the grunt with the golisopod sneers. "golisopod, protect yourself!" the hard scale pokemon chitters, crosses its heavy arms over its chest, and exudes an aura of protection. lycanroc's fast attack rebounds off the force field, and the blue wolf is forced to put distance between itself and the isopod pokemon. [break][break]

meanwhile, the enemy krookodile breathes heavily, but its trainer is just as stubborn. "don't let up! use swagger on that damn cotton puff!" and the krookodile bulks itself up, hoping to look taller than it did before. mika glances at noel, concerned, but also positive he can overcome it. [break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 16:48:30 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Glancing back at Mika, Noel gives off a encouraging smile, while it may look like the opposing team had the upper advantage at the moment, he had one trick up his sleeve. The Krookodile's attempt on intimidating the small Whimsicott succeeds at first, the little grass-fairy type stumbling around dazed as it looks around in confusion. [break][break]

"Heh, they've played right into our hands. Mika! Switch targets. Let's finish them off here and now."[break][break]

Through its confused state, the cotton Pokemon walks around, occasionally tripping on its own feet yet somehow managing its way towards the protected Golisopod. Infiltrating its defenses, whether by pure luck or skill, it slips past unnoticed and wobbles behind it. Opening its mouth, it lets out a fierce battle cry and summons up large beam of green energy, blasting away at the lumbering bug with a Solar Beam, knocking it back against a tree causing it to faint.[break][break]

Noel's Pokemon snaps back to its senses after its attack, exhausted and unable to move, it was open to any form of attack the last remaining Krookodile would take. And attack it did, seeing the vulnerable cotton creature that had just taken out its partner, it began to Outrage at the fluffy Pokemon, swing its claws from left to right as it advances.[break][break]

"Whimsicott's just a sitting duck... All right Mika, its up to you. Let those Rockets know just how strong you are." He says while giving a reaffirming nod towards Mika, trusting her to finish the fight.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 23:19:11 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

though the swaggering attack hits noel's whimsicott, he doesn't let up on confidence, and mika feels at ease when he calls for their next part of the plan: switching targets, and taking out both the golisopod and krookodile at once. [break][break]

by some stroke of luck (or perhaps skill, knowing noel and his pokemon), the whimsicott lands a powerful solar beam attack on the enemy, and golisopod — already heavily damaged from lycanroc's attacks not a moment before — falls down, unable to continue the fight. the rocket grunt scoffs, and returns the pokemon, shaking his head. "it's up to you, my guy." [break][break]

and the remaining pokemon, krookodile, seems enraged now that it's on its own. mika meets eyes with her opponent, and both of them burn with a determination: i can't lose! [break][break]

"don't worry, noel," mika says, "i won't let us down." they glance at him, and in the other trainer's eyes, mika sees that same confidence and kindness she'd seen when they first met. over a series of battles and moments spent together, she starts to realize that getting stronger isn't just a fantasy. it's a reality, and it weighs on her more in moments like this. he makes her realize just how important it all is. [break][break]

"alright," they breathe out, "lycanroc, stop that rampage once and for all! use trailblaze!" and in a quick but beautiful display, the noble wolf charges towards the crocodile, buds of green-colored energy spread in its wake — paws lifting from the ground with speed and a power so potent, it leaves a trail of grass and flowers behind, colorful and alive as it strikes down the krookodile with determination in its gleaming eyes. [break][break]

mika holds her breath, and doesn't let it go even when lycanroc manages to knock out the krookodile — even when the grunts are defeated. it hardly registers, and the only thought in their head is: did that just happen? did we win? [break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
713 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 17:29:10 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

With a sigh of relief, Noel looks over the battlefield, taking a moment to revel in their victory. The two of them had done it, they've successfully defended themselves against Rocket today. But he knew this wouldn't be the end, they'd come after them both either separate or by themselves again, it was only a matter of time. The organization were a persistent bunch, they'd stop at nothing until people like him or Mika were brought down for them to continue their schemes.[break][break]

Taking a piece of rope from one of the supplies the opposing pair were supposed to carry back to their base, he'd begin to walk over to the enemy pair of trainers slowly. With no Pokemon by their side, they were now helpless to whatever Noel had in plan for them. It didn't take long to overpower the bunch, grabbing the both of them by their collars, he'd throw them aside against a tree, causing them to fall down and sit against it. He'd then proceed to wrap the rope around the tree and them, trapping them together and tying a tight knot to keep them in place. After his work was done, he'd let out a deep breath as the danger was now over.[break][break]

"Nice job Mika, you and me make a pretty good team huh? Now let's report back to the League, they'll figure out what to do with these two. And we can even take their supplies for our own."[break][break]

He'd walk past the ranger, patting her on the shoulder as if to say "good job". Picking up a few bags off the ground, he'd turn his head back towards Mika and let off a proud smile. The two had done amazing work today and their efforts would surely be rewarded. With the threat now neutralized, he'd begin setting off back to their League base to report on their mission completed and to turn in whatever it is they had found.

[attr="class","notes"]10 MP per post in a RT Battle/Mission-50 MP[break][break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission[break][break]
100 MP for completion of a RT Battle/Mission[break][break]
10 MP for assisting another character/Pokemon[break][break]
200 MP for winning a RT Battle/Mission[break][break]
410 MP total

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 1:20:20 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

as the battlefield settles, the sandstorm from before subsiding, mika watches as noel goes to tie up the grunts. it's only then does she realize that, yes, they've won. they've won and now they get to not only stop these grunts from delivering the supplies, but they to assist the league, as well. [break][break]

she makes sure the rope is secure, ignoring the grunts tired comments and their sounds of defeat, instead focusing on the friend that made this victory all the more possible. his hand on her shoulder is starting to feel like a familiar sensation, warmth blossoming from her skin, a gentle smile spreading across her face. "thank you, noel. i agree that we make a good team: but i might've figured that from the start." she allows herself a bit of bluster and confidence, still dizzy with the thought that she participated in a dire battle and won. [break][break]

then he suggests that they head back, and mika nods in agreement. she secures her items and the new supplies gained from the defeated team rocket grunts, and follows noel's lead to the base camp. her lycanroc, having caught its breath from an exciting battle, runs to catch up with mika and noel — carefully slipping into the space between them, brushing them by with the soft parts of its fur as a show of gratitude and friendship. [break][break]

mika spares a quiet laugh, and looks at noel with something like hope in their eyes, a silent meaning of i can't wait to see what we get up to next time, resonating throughout.

NOTES

100 MP for completing a RT Mission. [break]
250 MP for "tying" a RT Battle/Mission. [break]
470 MP total for [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 5:51:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights