kepler brueshaber
kepler calls lulu mommy in real time [dd]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 15:19:38 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Somehow he didn’t believe she really was back. Somehow he wanted to believe she’d gotten away, and was living out her life on a beach, somewhere. Maybe growing out her hair.
[break][break]
But it’s her. His hero. His idol. The person he sold his soul to. She’s real and she’s here.
[break][break]
“I brought coffee,” he says, which is meant as a joke because in addition to the drinks he’s got massive folders of his research that he’s been storing for this very moment, like a Greedent storing away berries for the winter.

notes[break]
surprise

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 2:46:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she was in a small office. it was not her own, but she was by herself at that moment. a wall was lined with a few computers, and some equipment pushed out of the way. she sat at a table, scrawling thoughts in a journal.[break][break]
when she looked up, the tired look on her face gave way to a wide smile. she was happy to see him, perhaps more so than most other colleagues that had welcomed her back.[break][break]
her poipole gave a friendly wave.[break][break]
”kepler. it's good to see you.” and with coffee. ”you know me well.” a lie, really, but it seemed like an appropriate thing to say. he at least knew her well enough to know she would always appreciate coffee.[break][break]
”and what else do you have there?” research on infinity energy? primal energy? tera crystals? all possibilities were exciting.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poipole"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 14:03:24 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Kepler’s face does a funny thing somewhere between a smile and a wince. He doesn’t really know her well and he pegs the lie for what it is, but still. It’s… nice. And she will always, of course, be a figurehead for something… more, something greater, to him. No matter of what she is in actuality.
[break][break]
“I figured if you don’t drink it I will.” He sets it down in a rare fraction of empty space and switches his notebooks, spreadsheets, and errant collection of stickynotes to his other arm, because his right one is beginning to shake. He fingerwaves at the Poipole.
[break][break]
“This is all the research I’ve been involved in mostly since you’ve been gone. Much of it is anomaly tracking: weather patterns, rifts, locations and frequencies of Dream Mist and where it seems to want to herniate into our existence." One heavily marked up page is titled PROJECT: SCARECROW. "There’s Tera Crystal studies, from what little I’ve been able to get my grubby little paws on. A continuation of our original theses’ on theoretical deep space travel. Aaaand some tinfoil hat stuff on the structure and stability of alternate universes, accessibility and passage to different futures, proto-calculus on the configuration of time-space in five degrees, and a Beginners Map to the Multiverse.” He put every particular mishmash of paper down as he spoke.
[break][break]
When he got to the end, it all sounded a little bit ridiculous.
[break][break]
The final page was a map of Hoenn well creased and marked with a series of X’s. The label at the top was GALARIAN ZAPDOS SIGHTINGS with a sticker of an orange chocobo.
[break][break]
“Unfortunately my background in conceptual physics and higher mathematics doesn’t seem very applicable, of late. Rocket has been very much focused on the corporeal ways we can get our hands dirty.”

notes[break]
*aurelian sol voice* feels good to make things again

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 21:45:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”i will definitely drink it,” she assured him. the cup was left sitting there for the moment as he began to place down his intriguing assortment of notes. she was undisturbed by the chaos. her poipole levitated around the table, reaching to help kepler if needed.[break][break]

listening, lulu glanced over the pages as quickly as he went, which was fast. ”i’d love to take the time to read through all of this, if that’s alright.” all of the topics were of great interest to her.[break][break]

about rocket’s goals, she sighed, ”as always–but i’m so glad to see you kept up on your research anyways. i have no doubt they will come to see the value in it.”[break][break]

as she skimmed headings, the name project: scarecrow stood out to her. however, a different question would come first.[break][break]

”galarian zapdos? i wasn’t aware it was in the region.” she was not as in-the-know as she had once been. at least, not on all of the legendaries and their whereabouts. the birds were quite low on her list of priorities. ”any particular reason for your interest in it?”[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 15:08:13 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Lulu shows an interest in his cacophony of research that really just plays into the strange veneer of politeness that Kepler is finding extremely off-putting. It’s so… different.
[break][break]
“Yeah, of course,” he said, trying and failing to find something interesting to say. He’d really just wanted to show her that he hadn’t been idle while she was gone. That he’d taken the chance she’d given him and run with it, for better or worse. That he was someone to be proud of, maybe. Just maybe.
[break][break]
“It’s, um. New. We’re understanding that they’re recently arrived in Hoenn.” When asked about his interest in it, his mouth goes dry. He splays a palm over his abdomen without realizing it.
[break][break]
“It’s a long story.”

notes[break]

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 4:17:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the project: scarecrow file remained atop the others. however, she didn’t direct attention to it yet.[break][break]

”i admittedly know less about the legendaries compared to some of the others around here–but i am curious about their behavior, all flocking here to ‘the origin point.’[break][break]

she leaned back in her chair, eyes flicking towards another within reach that could easily be pulled up to the table.[break][break]

”what’s the story?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 18:35:05 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
“It’s all rather antithetical to universe theory, this whole ‘origin point’ thing,” Kepler said, sort of as an aside, sort of as diatribic defense before Lulu did what he knew she was going to do and asked him about the Story. “The fact that we’ve been confirmed the ‘origin point’ and yet somehow have to keep studying other spheres of existence… it’s, like, self-limiting.”
[break][break]
He reached for the chair, and tried to fall into it with as much grace as possible.
[break][break]
“Oh, gods. Okay. So, back in June, the ancient dogs from Galar appeared. Zacien and Zamazenta? Stupid ass names. Anyway, their whole shtick is, one of ‘em has a sword, and one of ‘em has a shield. Big imagination, there. We got sent to interrupt them and some weird fuckass bowl-headed deer we would eventually learn is called Ting-Lu. Well, shit happened and we ended up getting sucked into… like, a pocket ‘verse? Inside of a magic sword? It was, like, ancient Galar. Like, no cars. Dying of consumption. That sort of thing.”
[break][break]
He takes a break to sip his coffee and check to see she’s still listening.
[break][break]
"And we all think we're gonna be there for a couple hours... but it ended up being years."
[break][break]
His voice goes a little sad.

notes[break]

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 4:09:18 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”the work is important,” she countered firmly. ”if there is a solution to our ‘origin point’ predicament, the answer may exist beyond our world.” [break][break]

her hand gestured for him to go on with his story, then, before reaching for the coffee he’d offered her. the roasted smell wafted through the room pleasantly.[break][break]

his story of years in galar wasn’t news, for she’d been filled in by not an hour after arriving from her vacation. ”twenty, wasn’t it?” years. ”it must have been jarring to return to our modern problems.”[break][break]

after a momentary pause, she asked, ”and what of the zapdos?”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 18:52:29 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
“Yeah. Felt like a whole lifetime.” He swallows, because he can remember it clearly, still, somehow. Maybe not everything. But the important things. He’s always had a good memory. It’s why he did so well in school.
[break][break]
“Chocobo--,” he says, then stops himself, shaking his head. “During the original altercation, I found a feather. It ended up belonging to a Galarian Zapdos. Later on, a baby one imprinted on me. And then I got to... watch it grow. Help it grow."
[break][break]
He sweeps his thumb back and forth over the surface of the cup.
[break][break]
“My fiancé was the king. I was his advisor. And Chocobo was… it seems weird to say ‘my child’ given that…” he almost slipped up here, almost said too much, “...he was a six-foot tall God Chicken. But we…”
[break][break]
He trails off, laughing slightly.
[break][break]
“It’s hard to explain unless you’ve been physically useless and weak your whole life, like me. But I… finally felt capable. With them.”

notes[break]

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 4:54:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

her face scrunched in a bemused sort of way at chocobo, as she reached for coffee.[break][break]

The galarian zapdos had imprinted on him. it was something she guessed she had seen before, with ; and then the detail of the feather reminded her briefly of the one had mentioned once, that she didn’t dare ask him about now, though she wondered about it still, as she wondered about the whereabouts and allegiance of cresselia, and its ability–or lack thereof, which would be unfortunate–to solve their interdream zone predicament.[break][break]

where were any of the rest of the gods, and for what terrible reasons did they lay in waiting?[break][break]

”with your child, the god chicken?” his laughter was contagious, and she chuckled over the lid of her coffee. ”if you see it again, maybe don’t call it that.”[break][break]

her smile faded just a tad, as she thought then not of cresselia, but of darkrai.[break][break]

”so, it’s avatarship you’re after?”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 20:25:00 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Kepler laughed with her.
[break][break]
“If I see it again, I’m going to have a number of choice things to say.”
[break][break]
You dumbass. Why are you here? Don’t you know what they do to legendaries here? They chew you up and spit you out? They’ll make you a cog in their machine? Someone’ll shove you in a Pokeball and use you for war? Go away. Go anywhere else.
[break][break]
He swallows, sighing to smooth out the waves, the way the words build on his tongue but don’t come out and sit and dig, instead, sharp.
[break][break]
“No. Absolutely not.” He shakes his head, vehemently. His neck cracks. “I don’t fucking-- god, no.” He sighs again, harsher this time.
[break][break]
“I did once, I think. Want-- power, indiscriminately. I think I just wanted to be safe. That's another thing that happens when you're unhealthy and weak. You want stability. You want power to input to the circuit to reach homeostasis. But I think I realize, now. As long as we're here, we'll never be safe." He thinks of . Thinks of having to pretend to hate him. It makes his stomach churn. [break][break]
"I just want to make sure… god, this sounds so fucking stupid. I don’t know. But do you remember the reports about… about what the DRK did to Dialga?”

notes[break]

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 5:44:37 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

’absolutely not’ wasn’t a surprising response. she’d found that many people despised the idea of avatarship itself, and the incident of also lived on as a cautionary tale for those who might seek such power.[break][break]

safety was what he’d once wanted, and she could remember feeling the same when she’d called out to her old patron. she so missed the security of being able to simply disappear into the shadows at will.[break][break]

his elaborating took a darker turn than expected, and she struggled to fill the silent pause with the right words before he picked up again. Grateful, she brought coffee to her lips instead.[break][break]

when prompted, she nodded, ”of course. they had it under their control, thanks to an arceus supposedly. why?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 23:24:48 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
He really shouldn’t be here unloading all of his bullshit onto his boss. She had asked, of course, but Kepler knew-- he knew a great many things-- but he knew, perhaps most of all, that people didn’t really care.
[break][break]
“It was just-- so--,” he grips the edge of the table, watching his already pale fingertips go paler as the blood is squeezed out of them. “--it seemed so miserable. And forced to just… indiscriminately attack. Destroy. Offer itself. And I don’t know, of course, that Dialga wouldn’t be like that, just, in general. But. I don’t want that to happen to Ch-- to the Galarian birds.”

notes[break]
[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 7:06:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”oh.”[break][break]

it was not a thought that had occurred to her, and now it seemed strange to her that it hadn’t. the drk triad had been killing avatars, after all. they sought power over their world to end it, presumably.[break][break]

”you think the dark triad will go after other legendary pokemon? have they shown signs of that, beyond dialga and palkia?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 19:05:58 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
“I… yes,” he said, hoping the quickness of the lie covered it up.
[break][break]
It wasn’t a complete untruth. Now that Lulu mentioned it, he was concerned the DRK Triad might seek out Chocobo-- Galarian Zapdos-- and try and bend it to their will.
[break][break]
“But… us, too. Rocket.”
[break][break]
He voiced the mutiny ever so quietly, hoping she could forgive him his transgression, wondering when he’d become so stupid as to openly speak sedition in front of someone who outranked him. When, along the way, had he lost all sense of his self-preservation?
[break][break]
Probably, as with his heart, taken by .

notes[break]
surprise

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights