March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
SMOG: Shalin and Sierra [RT]
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 3:43:53 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's run-in with had been the most terrifying experience she had during her long day at Dewford's warfront. Part of her made her wish she had never agreed to come out to the island in the first place, though she knew it was her civic duty to do so as one of Rustboro's leaders alongside . There were all kinds of dangerous Pokémon she knew were present in the ruins, but one in particular she kept her eyes out for. It looked like a giant, orange bug resembling another bug Pokémon she had searched long and far for.

"Alright, Saria, lift me up!" Shalin cried. With her Flygon hovering near her and empowering her Sygna Suit, Shalin tightened her hold on the cracker at the end of her Venusaur's vine, keeping her eyes peeled for the Pokémon she was seeking, other Rangers and Officers lost in the mist, or worst case scenario, another murderous Rocket bigshot hellbent on ending her life.

{WC: 165}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
                             ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Shalin        Human          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Squeals       Raticate       Good
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 4:08:31 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sierra's heart raced with a mix of excitement and trepidation as she maneuvered through the dense foliage on the back of her sturdy Bastiodon. The murmurs of ancient Pokémon dwelling in forgotten ruins had fueled her determination, and her strange dreams had become the compass guiding her quest. The only tangible lead she had was the mysterious visage of a prehistoric Pokémon from those dreams.[break][break]
The thick vegetation seemed to part effortlessly before Bastiodon's imposing form, making way for Sierra's relentless pursuit of answers. The air was thick with anticipation, and Sierra's mind was filled with the echoes of ancient Pokémon cries. She couldn't shake the feeling that the key to unraveling the mysteries lay just beyond the next thicket.[break][break]
Suddenly, a clearing emerged, revealing the ruins of an ancient structure bathed in the warm glow of the setting sun. Sierra's eyes widened as the sight before her matched the descriptions she had heard. She could feel the weight of history pressing down on her, and her excitement reached a fever pitch.[break][break]
But just as she was about to forge ahead, Bastiodon came to an abrupt halt, sending Sierra lurching forward. Confused, she looked around until her eyes locked onto a majestic Venusaur. Its massive form loomed ahead, and Sierra marveled at the power and grace embodied in the creature.[break][break]
As she took in the awe-inspiring sight, her gaze traveled upward, tracing the vines that arched skyward from Venusaur's towering frame. To her astonishment, she spotted a lone girl perched atop the Pokémon, holding on with a surprising ease. Sierra's jaw dropped, and for a moment, she forgot about her quest as she watched in sheer admiration.[break][break]
"Hey there!" Sierra called out, her voice carrying a mix of awe and disbelief. "Are you... are you okay up there?" Her words were tinged with concern, and her eyes widened in shock at the audacity of riding atop a Pokémon like Venusaur.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra"]--accent:#e66b19;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 9:17:26 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin peered down to see a stranger calling out to her, interdream mist swirling beneath and making it difficult to identify who was below. Feeling her Venusaur's vine tense, she braced herself for the shockwave of an earsplitting crack that would whirl her in a supersonic circle. Instead, the Pokémon quickly lowered her vine, the girl letting out a whoop as she seemingly floated atop the cracker. The adrenaline rush peaked as the vine recoiled like a bungee cord, flicking Shalin upside-down briefly before the vine forced her upright again.

"Yep, I'm fine!" Shalin greeted the young lady, the stranger now clearly able to see the crazy feat she was performing. It had to be a surreal, alien sight, seeing all four of the girl's limbs gripping the very end of the giant Venusaur's VINE WHIP - the part that moved so fast as to gain cutting power from speed alone. "I would ask you if you're okay, too - it's really dangerous in here!"

TOTAL MP: 30

Posts (20)
Interdream Mist (10)

{WC: 164}
{PC: 2}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 21:56:48 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sierra's eyes widened in disbelief as she watched Shalin perform acrobatics on the back of the Venusaur. The interdream mist added an ethereal quality to the scene, making it seem like a surreal dance between the girl and the ancient Pokémon. Sierra couldn't help but marvel at the audacity and skill on display.[break][break]
"Whoa, that's incredible!" Sierra exclaimed, a mix of awe and admiration in her voice. "I've never seen anyone ride a Venusaur like that. And danger? Yeah, I guess so..." Sierra scratched the side of her cheek seemingly realizing the potential dangers, "but I wouldn't be a bonefied News Reporter if I was afraid of a little danger when it came to getting a big scoop!"[break][break]
Shalin's upside-down grin mirrored Sierra's enthusiasm. The connection between the two trainers, forged in the midst of the wild and the unknown, felt strangely exhilarating.[break][break]
"I'm Sierra, a Pokémon news reporter," she introduced herself. "So, like, what is this stuff?" Sierra gestured to the interdream mist, "And most importantly, have you seen any ancient pokemon around? I came all this way, and I haven't seen not a one."[break][break]

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 5:12:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin grinned at seeing how mesmerized her audience was. Even in a realm as dangerous as the Interdream Zone, she could not help but show off her suit's full strength. "It's probably because I might be the only person in the world who can!" she bragged. "A reporter? Saria here might give you something else to report on, too."

The giddy Ranger Captain could feel the fibers bulging within the thick vine. It seemed her unusual ride Pokémon wanted to show off, too. "It's Interdream Mist," Shalin started to explain. "Not a lot is known about it, but it's been associated with Pokémon found nowhere else in Hoenn. If you can even call them Pokémon, that is." She described one of the robotic Pokémon she saw on a previous trip there. "Stick around long enough and you'll find one. They're really dangerous, though! I would be careful around them!"

With her warning given, Shalin resumed her show, her Sygna Suit and nearby Flygon glowing a brighter green as Saria drew her vine back. Thrusting it forward, a strong pulse flew down the creature's VINE WHIP, the Venusaur skillfully building up a loop at the end of her vine. Squinting, she braced herself for the crack to come...

TOTAL MP: 40

Posts (30)
Interdream Mist (10)

{WC: 211}
{PC: 3}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 16:54:18 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sierra couldn't tear her eyes away from the impressive display of Shalin's control over the Venusaur.  The interplay of vibrant colors, the ethereal glow, and the sheer audacity of it all left Sierra in a state of awe.

"Wow, that's truly something else!" Sierra marveled, her excitement palpable. "Interdream Mist and mysterious Pokémon—this is exactly the kind of story I'm after!"

As Shalin continued to share her experiences, Sierra listened intently, absorbing every detail. The mention of robotic Pokémon and the inherent danger only fueled Sierra's curiosity. She was no stranger to adventure, but this was a whole new realm of mystery.

"I'll definitely be careful," Sierra assured, her eyes flicking to the surrounding mist. "But I have to see it for myself. The unknown has a way of drawing people in, you know? And if there are strange Pokémon or whatever they are, I want to be the one to bring their story to the world!"

The air crackled with anticipation as Saria, the Venusaur, prepared for another impressive feat. Sierra couldn't help but feel a thrill run down her spine, a sense of adventure and discovery that surpassed anything she had encountered before.

"Show me what you've got!" Sierra exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with a mix of excitement and determination whipping out her camera to grab an action shot.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 7:25:07 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin could already feel the pulse's momentum moving the bulb from behind her. Though this wasn't her first time doing what she was about to do. Even in her suit, though, this stressed the limits of the supernatural bond the two shared. She felt the bulb lift her sharply into the air, Tensing up, she knew what was imminent.

CRACK!!

The loop in Saria's vine unwound, flinging the bulb and girl seated on it in a circle that was too fast for even a normal camera to catch. In one frame of vision, she was upright. In the next, she was in nearly that same position but at a different angle, the vine uncoiling an entire revolution in that split second.

Sitting on the vine's cracker at the very moment it snapped with power to snap through a tree, brutally slice through flesh, and slice through its own soundwaves was an alien, out-of-body experience for the suited rider. Nothing but an eerie silence reached her ears in the moment her ride reached peak speed. Even in her suit, the crack hurt. To Shalin, though, that pain was well worth the price of admission for the most intense ride any common Pokémon could take her on.

The girl's added weight on the vine made it whirl around in circles much longer than normal post-crack, like an out-of-control spinning ride at a carnival. She relisted every moment of it, dazed by the time it was over. She was blissfully unaware that the noise of the crack may have lured an uninvited guest from within the Interdream Mist...

TOTAL MP: 50

Posts (40)
Interdream Mist (10)

{WC: 266}
{PC: 4}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 18:10:27 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
Sierra's eyes widened in sheer amazement as the crack echoed through the air, and Shalin and the Venusaur were engulfed in a whirlwind of motion. The spectacle unfolded before her like a surreal dance, each frame capturing a moment that defied the laws of physics.[break][break]

"Whoa, that's... that's beyond anything I could have imagined!" Sierra exclaimed, her voice barely audible over the fading echoes of the crack. The intense energy in the air left her breathless, and she could feel the rush of adrenaline even from a distance.[break][break]

As the spinning slowed, Sierra rushed forward to meet Shalin and the Venusaur, a mix of concern and excitement etched on her face. "That was incredible! Are you okay?" she called out, scanning for any signs of distress on Shalin's face.[break][break]

As the two adventurers exchanged laughter and stories, Sierra couldn't shake the feeling that the Interdream Mist held secrets that transcended the boundaries of their understanding. Little did they know, the crack had indeed stirred something within the mist—an unseen presence that now lingered, curious about the intruders in its ethereal domain.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 6:02:42 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin was dazed and dizzy at the end of the Vine Whip run, even her Flygon showing signs of fatigue. It was only their extremely close bond with one another, almost like they shared two halved of the same body, that Shalin could pull such a surreal feat off. While Sierra would not get a distressed answer, it was clear that being a passenger on a recoiling Vine Whip had left her winded. "I... should be..." she slowly answered, a look of exasperated joy on her face.

A sudden loud hum from her Flygon's wings brought her attention to what the deafening whipcrack had attracted. From within the Interdream Mist flew a metal-plated, Hydreigon-like creature, its three heads spewing DRAGON BREATH in a wide spread that threatened to engulf Sierra, Shalin, and their Pokémon!

TOTAL MP: 60

Posts (50)
Interdream Mist (10)

{WC: 135}
{PC: 5}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 16:16:44 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
Sierra's joyous expression turned to one of shock as the metallic Hydreigon-like creature emerged from the Interdream Mist, its heads spewing Dragon Breath in a menacing display. The sudden threat caught her off guard, and her instinct kicked in.[break][break]

"Bastiodon, protect!" she commanded urgently, her voice edged with a mix of concern and determination. In an instant, the massive Pokémon positioned itself between Sierra and the approaching robotic menace, conjuring a protective barrier that shimmered with a translucent glow.[break][break]

The Dragon Breath collided with the protective shield, creating a dazzling display of energy. Sierra's heart raced, and she couldn't help but glance at her Hydreigon, still safely contained within its Poké Ball. The uncanny resemblance between the two creatures sent a shiver down her spine.[break][break]

"Bastiodon, break through! Heavy Slam!" Sierra called out, her eyes narrowing as she prepared for the clash. Bastiodon responded with a resolute determination, its form surging forward like a living battering ram, aiming to collide with the robotic Hydreigon.[break][break]

As the Heavy Slam connected, Sierra couldn't help but wonder if this metallic creature was one of the robotic Pokémon Shalin had mentioned earlier. The danger of the situation heightened her senses, and she turned to Shalin, her voice urgent amidst the chaos.[break][break]

"Is this one of those robot Pokémon you were talking about?" she asked, her eyes flicking between the battling Pokémon and the enigmatic Hydreigon-like intruder. The air crackled with tension as the clash between steel and steel unfolded, leaving Sierra with a burning curiosity about the mysteries lurking within the Interdream Mist.
[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 2:12:00 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Play time was over; not wanting Shalin to pass out if Saria were to flail the Ranger about on her vine again, she retracted it and let the bewildered rider regain her senses on one of the Venusaur's large petals. She knew the girl's limit was two runs. Even a second would risk leaving Sandy, her Sygna Flygon, too tired to fight.

Having never seen the metallic Pokémon before, Sandy fought it like she would fight a Hydreigon: zipping around it and shredding the around it with her BUG BUZZ, doing her best to disrupt the dragon's flight. The shockwave rattled the flying-type, but not nearly enough to do what she wanted. With the Flygon worn out from previously keeping Shalin from falling off Saria's whip, she had little stamina to withstand a point-blank, triple HYPER BEAM from the Iron Jugulis.

Her Sygna Suit turning inert after withdrawing the Flygon, she urged Sierra to take advantage of the opening the Paradox Pokémon's exhaustion created. "I'll explain later! Hit it with all you got now!"

TOTAL MP: 130

Posts (70)
Self-KO (50)
Interdream Mist (10)

{WC: 176}
{PC: 6}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sandy         Flygon         KO
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 17:07:09 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
Sierra nodded in understanding as Shalin withdrew from the intense display of Saria's Vine Whip. The metallic Hydreigon, now visibly fatigued, faced Sandy's relentless assault. Sierra wasted no time, her eyes focused and determined.[break][break]

"Hydreigon, let's go!" she exclaimed, releasing the three-headed dragon Pokémon onto the battlefield. The familiar sight of her own Hydreigon ignited a spark of confidence within Sierra.[break][break]

"Bastiodon, Hydreigon, hit it with everything you've got!" she commanded, her voice cutting through the tension in the air.[break][break]

Hydreigon's heads glowed with power as it unleashed a powerful Hyper Beam, the concentrated energy hurtling towards the metallic intruder with destructive force. At the same time, Bastiodon's form shimmered with metallic energy, readying itself for the counterattack.[break][break]

"Metal Burst, Bastiodon!" Sierra called out, the protective shield now transformed into a formidable weapon. The metallic burst echoed the power of the Hydreigon's Hyper Beam, creating a symphony of energy converging upon the exhausted Paradox Pokémon.[break][break]

The combined assault struck the metallic creature with an explosive impact. The shockwave reverberated through the air, and Sierra could feel the intensity of the battle reaching its peak.
[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 6:39:40 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The retaliatory triple HYPER BEAM, its strength intensified by Bastiodon's METAL BURST, felled the Iron Jugulis. The paradox Pokémon faded back into dream mist, Shalin breathing a sigh of relief that the robotic Pokémon was gone. With the coast clear, Shalin urged Sierra to beat a hasty retreat, withdrawing Saria for Squeals, a Raticate that was somehow just big enough to wear a saddle. The saddle covered most of the tan vermin's back, but the green-ette seemed able to sit in it with little trouble.

"To answer your question, yes, it is," Shalin started, her voice perhaps a bit difficult to understand with how rapid the normal-type's strides were. "I've run into two kinds of these strange Pokémon within the dream mist. Some look like robotic versions of Pokémon we know. Others loosely resemble modern Pokémon, but have frightening, almost primal features to them."

TOTAL MP: 130

Posts (70)
Self-KO (50)
Interdream Mist (10)

{WC: 149}
{PC: 7}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 16:48:09 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
Sierra couldn't help but feel a mix of relief and awe as the metallic menace dissipated into the Interdream Mist. The battle had left an indelible mark on the landscape, and Shalin's urgency to retreat added an air of caution to their surroundings.[break][break]

As Saria faded away, making room for Squeals, the Raticate with the oddly practical saddle, Sierra couldn't contain a chuckle at the sight. "Well, that's one way to travel," she remarked, a wry smile playing on her lips. Sierra hopped back on Bastiodon and withdrew Hydreigon.[break][break]

Riding alongside Shalin on Squeals, Sierra listened intently to Shalin's explanation, her curiosity piqued by the mention of two kinds of strange Pokémon within the dream mist. The enigmatic nature of the Interdream Mist seemed to extend beyond ancient Pokémon, venturing into the realm of mechanical and primal hybrids.[break][break]

"So, these robotic Pokémon and the primal ones—are they native to the Interdream Mist, or are they some kind of creation?" Sierra asked, her mind racing with possibilities. The mist around them seemed to conceal not just ancient secrets but a convergence of realities, each unveiling a layer of the mysterious tapestry that bound their world and the Interdream Zone.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 21:08:27 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Sierra's smile was contagious, Shalin happy that the Ranger appreciated her unusual way to travel. The excited Raticate ran a quick circle around her Bastiodon before relaxing and keeping pace with the slower living fossil. She asked the Captain-elect many questions the rider did not have answers to. She got a little flustered before taking a deep breath and doing her best to answer.

"I... I really don't know," she openly admitted. "I don't know a lot about these Pokémon. All I know is they appear out of Interdream Mist. That's a better question for , though I'm not sure how much more she knows than I do." She sighed, thinking of the Roaring Moon that flew over her Romping Grounds in Petalburg Woods regularly. Dragons weren't really her cup of tea, but that Salamence look-alike was clearly interested in her. Maybe she would at last give it a name and raise it like one of her own.

TOTAL MP: 140

Posts (80)
Self-KO (50)
Interdream Mist (10)

{WC: 159}
{PC: 8}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥