November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
SMOG: Shalin and Sierra [RT]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 16:21:14 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
Sierra nodded, absorbing Shalin's candid admission. The mysteries of the Interdream Mist seemed to elude even those who traversed its ethereal expanse. As Squeals bounded alongside Bastiodon, Sierra couldn't help but marvel at the unconventional duo.[break][break]

"Well, it seems like the Interdream Mist holds more questions than answers," Sierra mused, a thoughtful expression crossing her face. "But that's the beauty of it, right? The thrill of the unknown, the uncharted territory waiting to be explored."[break][break]

She glanced at Shalin, her eyes reflecting the spark of adventure that burned within. "And illeana Reyes? The name sounds familiar. A researcher, I presume? Maybe she has some insights into the origins of these Pokémon."[break][break]

The landscape around them shifted, the mist weaving tales of ancient Pokémon and enigmatic hybrids. Sierra's mind buzzed with curiosity, and a determination to seek illeana Reyes and uncover the secrets hidden within the Interdream Mist fueled her spirit.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra"]--accent:#e66b19;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 17:47:29 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Sierra's words resonated with Shalin. Exploring the unknown was her specialty; it was what drove her to do what she did as a Ranger and as a League representative. Her mind was just as agile as her Pokémon. "I don't think there are words that fit better," she agreed.

The conversation shifted toward the renowned scientist. "She's a geneticist I've been working closely with since the rifts opened in the first place. She's helped me understand a lot about my... really big Pokémon. Almost all my Pokémon are huge for their kind." It wasn't just the Raticate or the Venusaur. If they were to meet outside the warzone, Sierra may get the chance to see just how wild some of her Pokémon were...

TOTAL MP: 500

Posts (90)
Self-KO (50)
Interdream Mist (10)
Participation (50)
Completion (100)
Victory (200)

{WC: 159}
{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
                             ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Shalin        Human          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Saria         Venusaur       Good
Sandy         Flygon         KO
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Squeals       Raticate       Good
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill**     Good
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 18:33:03 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
As the conversation unfolded, Sierra couldn't help but marvel at the depth of Shalin's connection with illeana Reyes. The scientist's expertise in genetics added another layer to the intricate tapestry of the unknown that surrounded them. Sierra's mind buzzed with curiosity about the potential revelations illeana might hold.[break][break]

"That's fascinating," Sierra remarked, a genuine interest in her tone. "I'd love to meet illeana someday and hear more about the genetic intricacies of Pokémon, especially anything prehistoric."[break][break]

The path ahead diverged, and Sierra couldn't ignore the call of her own quest for answers. She pulled Bastiodon to a gentle stop, turning to face Shalin with a warm smile. "Shalin, this has been quite the adventure, and I'm grateful for your company. But it seems our paths must part for now."[break][break]

"Good luck exploration of the Interdream Mist. And, of course, stay safe out there. Who knows what other surprises the mist may have in store."[break][break]

With that, Sierra spurred Bastiodon forward, setting off on her own path into the misty unknown. The echoes of their shared adventure lingered, and as the mist enveloped her, Sierra couldn't shake the sense that this encounter was just the beginning of a much larger tale—one that would unravel the secrets hidden within the heart of the Interdream Zone.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra"]--accent:#e66b19;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 2:59:58 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: