[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
rks: kepler & lulu #1
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 1:14:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the system powered on, delivering them to a familiar simulation–at least to lulu.[break][break]

”that’s the woman who helped nisa holo escape, when we had her for interrogation.”[break][break]

she considered their options, and what had happened last time. they were not meant to be perceived in this realm, supposedly, but they’d already been noticed again, right off the bat.[break][break]

so were they truly there? the idea occurred to her. an idea occurred to her that she would share later about alternate universes. for now, seemingly safe within the rks system, she opted to test out a different action than last time.[break][break]

”let’s see what happens if we attack,” she suggested to kepler. then, louder to a porygon already in the system, ”p-01: psybeam.”[break][break]

attack them

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 15:21:53 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
He’d only been in this weird holo-chamber once before and it hadn’t been very enlightening. If anything, it’d left him with more questions.
[break][break]
Redoing it with different people was proving to bear more fruit.
[break][break]
“Oh, right. I’d forgotten about her. I guess I never realized she escaped.”
[break][break]
He followed Lulu’s lead, not at all bothered about becoming one of the gray-haired octogenarian’s dinner club.
[break][break]
He did wonder about the makeup of the world they currently stood in. How fragile it was, if it was truly made up of pixels and binary.
[break][break]
“Thunder.”
[break][break]
Yellow sparks rippled through the air.

notes[break]
attack them!

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 1:46:38 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to attack the white-haired lady. Her colleagues emerge from the shadows too, each partnered with an Unown.[break][break]

Their identities are perpetually masked by moving shadows that are impossible to dispel: an eerie shroud that smothers all light.[break][break]

Eventually, throughout the battle, each of you are struck by an Unown's HIDDEN POWER, causing you to warp away into another location entirely.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Get warped away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 2:01:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”oh, yes. same day, in fact.”[break][break]

the unown and surely some mysterious technology had made the dark triad especially slippery.[break][break]

the white-haired lady was struck by the psybeam, as thunder rained down around her and her company. lulu’s eyes narrowed curiously at their obscuring veils. ”that's odd. do you see those shadows?” there was the strange sensation of peering at a reflection she could no longer claim.[break][break]

a tri attack fired off, frost collecting on the woman’s glove for a split second before the violent blast of hidden power ended their experience. the system delivered them elsewhere.[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 18:27:49 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Kepler hummed noncommittally. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but that doesn’t surprise me at all. The DRK fucks have been running circles around us for ages-- interdimensional travel, space warfare, whatever the hell else. They have BBEG energy, which means they won’t be going down easy.”
[break][break]
He’s distracted from his monologue by the very same shapes Lulu is inquiring about. He squints, wondering if he’s hallucinating. A brief check of his heartrate (occasionally cardiac anaerobic fits give him oxygen deprivation demons) renders everything standard. He pinches himself just to be sure.
[break][break]
“Yeah. Oh, get ready, this is I think when they--,”
[break][break]
The hidden power warbled around them, making his stomach lurch.

notes[break]
beep boop

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

[newclass=.mit]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mitmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mittag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mit b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #876c7c; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mit a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.mitpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 17:11:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FARHAN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The Hoenn region has plunged into war. Battles are waged between Team Rocket and the League throughout the land. From this high on MT. CHIMNEY, you can see the destruction taking place. Cities groan as earthquakes raze buildings. Flames burn through forests and fields.[break][break]

Farhan, a Kindler, stands before you. He seems to be protecting the volcano's mouth for whatever reason. As a bead of sweat rolls down his cheek, the man says: "do you come in peace, or to violate this sacred mountain?"[break][break]

He waits, pokeballs in hand. His gaze rests on a peculiar device you have hauled up here. It looks like a bomb of some kind.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Aid him.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 4:00:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”bbeg energy?” was she missing something? how could there possibly be an energy the drk triad possessed that rocket knew about and had not come to her attention? was she really that out of the loop now?[break][break]

unhappy eyes soon rested on the handsome face of their new company. she followed his gaze to the item in their possession, and found she was familiar with some of its elements. she had built bombs many times before.[break][break]

she looked up at kepler. ”that looks aggressive. there must be a reason for it…”[break][break]

she could only imagine that, for whatever the purpose, they were aiming to drop the bomb into the volcano. surely, something that would wreak havoc on the area. more destruction at their hands.[break][break]

”but let’s be peaceful.” this time around. perhaps they stood a better chance at getting information that way.[break][break]

aid him

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 18:45:33 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
“BBEG means Big Bad Evil Guy. Like Holo was too important to the story to go down so easy.” He explains it to her without condescension or condemnation. It’s not her fault he’s chronically online. "I know this is real life and not a fantasy but it does frequently feel like some higher power's just fucking around with us like characters in a comic book."
[break][break]
The Hoenn region whirls around them, the hologram rapidly churning through her famous locations and landmarks. All of them are smoking and crumbling.
[break][break]
They zoom out. The ground beneath their feet is run through with magmatic rock.
[break][break]
Kepler looks up at the handsome man standing before them.
[break][break]
“Yeah, absolutely,” he says immediately in the wake of Lulu’s idea to aid the Kindler.
[break][break]
If I wasn’t engaged to be married I’d be down for some violation of a type, that’s for sure.
[break][break]
He somehow manages to keep this to himself.

notes[break]
aid he

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 1:58:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FARHAN 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to aid him. Farhan sighs in relief and his fellow Kindlers take the heavy device, ready to deploy it as a defensive mechanism against any intruding forces. As they haul it away, Farhan is quick to offer gratitude:[break][break]

"thank you... ever since our moltres' cousin sided with rocket, the volcano has been a site of great contention." Farhan wipes sweat off his brow.[break][break]

His Torkoal mews, alerting them to trouble ahead.[break][break]

"quick. we must set up defenses."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Prepare defenses.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 2:04:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”oh.” her irritation faded again, and with his next words, she agreed, ”yes, that’s it does feel a bit like that.”[break][break]

it was why she was skeptical of the man in front of them, but they aided him nonetheless, turning over the bomb in their possession and listening to this dire situation in this place as they looked over smoking destruction below.[break][break]

moltres. funny that he mentioned it so quickly after their conversation about the border. her eyes flicked briefly towards kepler.[break][break]

so, here, the legendary had sided with team rocket. here, the factions were still fighting. perhaps this was their future.[break][break]

moving forward with their decision, they set up defenses.[break][break]

set up defenses

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 17:50:10 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Kepler wisely kept his mouth shut after Farhan spoke, the Moltres sided with us? dying on his tongue. They had just handed the big fuckass explosive to the guy. Best not to suddenly position themselves on the opposite side. You just brought a gun to a bomb fight, officer.
[break][break]
He was getting a lot better at this ‘internalizing his monologue’ thing. He should tell .
[break][break]
As Lulu set about helping assemble defenses, Kepler joined in, contributing his two cents to positioning and running through some provincial math in his head, considering attack angles and strategic points where repulsion mechanisms should be placed.
[break][break]
“Whole lotta hullabaloo about one volcano,” he said, frowning down the digital slope. “Wonder why it’s so important?”

notes[break]
prepare defenses!

[attr="class","mitpoke"]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 20:44:33 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves on an advanced space ship. Around you stars and space debris sprawl out in incredible kaleidoscopic vistas. Upon investigation, the ship's notes and instruments seem to be seeking the "ascended hall of origin".[break][break]

Eventually, your out of world experience is interrupted by a violent rocking of your vessel and blaring alarms. A large hand-like being crushes a part of your ship as if in search of you and your friends.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let one of you be taken.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,412 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 3:44:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she assumed that farhan had meant zapdos, or even articuno. ”maybe because they’re trying to win the moltres’ favor,” she suggested, as their surroundings began to shift once more.[break][break]

all thoughts of volcanoes and birds faded withsigns of earth. they flew through the stars, elsewhere.[break][break]

”ah, i was hoping to get back to this one again!” almost cheery, she dove into a swift and thorough investigation of the ship. swiping up a familiar note, she confirmed that still it was headed for the same mysterious place as the times before.[break][break]

”the ‘ascended hall of origin’.” it sounded about as divine as a place ever could. she offered the note to kepler, her excited amber eyes already scanning the next article. ”it's where we’re headed.”

but they wouldn’t make it there, because of the hand that was reaching for them through the stars with omnipotent precision. it was only a matter of time before–crash![break][break]

”it’s an arceus! it’s going to try to take us. let it, if you like. i went with it once.”[break][break]

the banging continued as the ship was destroyed bit by bit, metal fragments drifting away into the vastness of space. death was inevitable.[break][break]

”although, i think i might rather fight this time.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 21:08:11 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mit"]
[attr="class","mittag"]

[attr="class","mitmain"]
Kepler was quickly learning the downside to this wonderful world full of simulation of worlds unknown as how fleeting it all was. Naturally curious and obsessiveabout knowing, he would have happily spent all of their allotted time examining his surroundings and learning about the space ship (he assumed) they were in.
[break][break]
But they had only the briefest of moments, so he really had to work to reign in his lightning bolt brain and focus on what was important and not get distracted by ooh, shiny.
[break][break]
“Oh my god it’s the Master Hand,” he said in a rush as his knees quaked and he windmilled his arms in the air to avoid pitching over onto his face. “Uh, uh, I mean--,”
[break][break]
Lulu lays the choice at his feet. Kepler stills, his innate reaction to stress being give up and his rapidly growing sacrificial nature at war with his sudden desire to survive.
[break][break]
“We fight back,” he decreed, and his Kirlia attempted to fend off the grasping fingers with psychic, grabbing a piece of the sundered ship in a pink telekinetic grasp and whacking at the squeezing hand.

notes[break]
fight!

[attr="class","mitpoke"]