awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 2:11:12 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Who could resist a surprise while feeling sick? Oscar, Oscar could. However, his own self-care preferences would not stop him from being a caring friend. Oscar heard through the grapevine that Jayden had been suffering through a mysterious sickness. Knowing exactly how that feels, Oscar thought it would be a fun idea to pay his friend a surprise visit.

With a bag of donuts holes in hand, Oscar navigated through the hallways of the High Offices to meet up with Jayden. He did not have to search that hard for his office, and once it was located Oscar would try the door. Ah it was unlocked and the light was on inside, Jayden must be in. Oscar opened the door fully to reveal himself.

"Hey there sick boy, I brought sweets!"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 20:43:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]
[attr="class","jayjaytop"]

[attr="class","body"] It is like a ghost from a daydream.

[break][break] Of all the people that had expected to visit him, certainly was not one of them.

[break][break] 'Sick boy?'

[break][break] Standing across from his desk, the Admin stared blankly at the ghastly sight of an old friend. The frigid room grew a shade warmer.

[break][break] "Oscar?"

[break][break] His breath billows out into icy mist.

[break][break] "You're alive?"

[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break]
CANON CONNECTIONS
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjaytop img { filter:grayscale(1); } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 19:39:08 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
It took a lot of will power for Oscar to not slowly back out of the office and close the door. He was not freaked out or anything, but the comedic timing was very tempting. Luckily Oscar had mastered proper self control and stepped in fully once greeted. Seriously though, Jayden was in worse shape than he imagined. I mean he was not expecting him to look great but he was for sure surprised to see just how serious Jayden's condition was. The man looked like a frail ghost from the industrial revolution, complete with an unearthly chill.

Oscar did not let that get in the way of being happy to see his friend though, even opening his arms to offer Jayden a rare Oscar Clayton hug. "Oh I'm very alive, just a little paler. What about you my friend? You seem--alive?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 22:44:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] The minute that Oscar steps forward, he stands.

[break][break] Jayden had not seen the other in quite some time, not since he had abruptly left Hoenn. Of course, the admin had concern for him like he would any other Rocket, but this was also Oscar. His friend. He had worried for him.

[break][break] It turned out that the feeling was mutual.

[break][break] He stepped forward around his desk so that he could look at the apparition that was more closely, as if he was watching something out of a dream. When those hands opened for him, he found himself leaning into them. But his hands remained in his pockets, clutched into a fist.

[break][break] His chin tucked into the alcove of 's neck.

[break][break] "Alive," he confirmed, eyes shutting closed briefly for a moment.

[break]

[break]
CANON CONNECTIONS
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".jayjay"] margin:0 auto;width:470px;padding-top:5px;line-height:15px; } .jayjaytop { width:418px;border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -30px 25px; border:solid 1px #232323; } .jayjaytop img { filter:grayscale(1); } .jayjay .body { font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.5px; } .jayjay b { font-family: poppins; } .jayjay i { color:#89888a; } .jayjay span { font-family:poppins; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; } .jayjay .oocnotes { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .jayjay .credit { float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 16:12:35 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
The hug was--different. Jayden was cold, far colder than a human should be. It was an unnatural feeling, like hugging the inside of a refrigerator. Oscar did not recoil though, he did not even flinch. He just tightened his hold, providing his friend with the same affection Oscar needed when he struggled with his own sickness.

"I'm so glad you're alright."

When Oscar finally let go, he would plop his bag of doughnut holes onto Jayden's desk. "I brought doughnut holes! They're still warm so get a few in now." Oscar helped himself to one of the seats facing Jayden's desk, resting one of his legs over the other's knee while he lay back into the seat cushion. "Damn I've missed these chairs."

After giving Jayden a moment to settle himself somewhere, Oscar would at last inquire about Jayden's condition. "It's been a while Jayden, what have you been up to these past few months?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 9:16:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] For several moments, Jayden did not move.

[break][break] It was not that he couldn't, but that he wouldn't. The admin was not known for physical touch — in fact, quite the opposite — but perhaps the sight of his old friend coming back to life was too overwhelming for him.

[break][break] The reminder that not everyone had left him, that not everyone had abandoned him, was a weight lifted like no-other.

[break][break] Eventually though, he did withdraw. Jayden stepped back and watched as the other placed a bag of... what were they again?

[break][break] "Donut... holes?" he repeated in confusion, brow knitted together. He made it over to the desk slowly, peering into the mysterious bag before slowly plucking out one of the sugary items. Powder dusted his nose as he bit softly into the round dessert, not quite noticing how ridiculous that he looked in that moment, powdered face and all.

[break][break] Jayden was not typically a fan of sweets like this, like candy, or even milk and cookies, despite the holiday season. However, this was a gift from a good friend.

[break][break] He swallowed.

[break][break] "I have been doing... what I have always been doing. Serving Rocket in the way I've known best."

[break][break] But there was something decidingly off about his character, if that was not any different from the freezing temperature of the room.

[break][break] "But... I... " He didn't know how to explain it to , anymore than he had been able to explain to why he no longer felt like himself. "I am an Avatar now."

[break][break] He blinked.

[break][break] "A Cursed one."

[break][break] Almost as if summoning him, suddenly, Chien Pao appeared out of the darkness. It stepped forward on gentle pawsteps, winding it's long body around the chair that the former Beast sat on.

[break][break] "My patron."

[break]

[break]
CANON CONNECTIONS
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 21:12:47 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar tried to keep his expression positive as Jayden took a bite out of one of the donut holes. His motions were so--rigid. He seemed to have aged a decade, even if he looked more or less like he always has. Maybe a bit gloomier. It worried Oscar, but he would not dare display that worry to Jayden. Not when he was here to make the sickly admin feel better--or try to anyway.

Oscar was aware that Jayden was now an avatar thanks to the report by , but he had yet to actually see Jayden's patron. When Jayden casually brought it forth, Oscar jumped a little. Its aura was--distinct. Despite how gently it circled Oscar's chair, he could feel a looming terror radiating from it. It seemed calm yet aggressive, like it tolerated Oscar's presence but was ready to rip him apart if he gave it a reason to.

Oscar felt himself struggling to keep his cool (no pun intended) but he would nevertheless try to seem unfazed. "Well it's um--very regal. It seems--affable enough. Why do you feel like your Avatarship is a curse? What are your 'symptoms', so to speak?"

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 8:07:51 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] CHIEN PAO's threatening aura was unmistakable. It prowled forward on silent paws, glimmering jewels of sapphire focused on the the former Beast, watching him like a predator did a prey.

[break][break] was right.

[break][break] It looked at him as if deciding just exactly how it wanted to tear the man. Limb from limb.

[break][break] Jayden acted as none-the-wiser however, hand reaching out and tangling between the soft fur between it's ears. As if he was petting a housecat, not a deadly jaguar.

[break][break] However, when Oscar asked him why he felt cursed, he found himself lost for words.

[break][break] As he often did these days.

[break][break] "It is less that. It is more... a feeling." He struggled to explain himself. "A feeling that I have always felt," he said after a moment, almost a confession. "You knew my father."

[break][break] 'You've known me in Rocket.'

[break][break] "... Things have been difficult since you've been gone, Oscar."

[break]
CANON CONNECTIONS
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 17:07:12 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Knew was probably a little generous, like most young Rockets in Kanto Oscar avoided Nikolai Cross like the plague. A pity, since the modern Oscar would have been a huge fan of his work. If Jayden was developing some of his father's more--unpleasant traits--Oscar would completely understand why he was having so much trouble.

Oscar eyed Chien-Pao briefly, locking eyes with the destructive legend. It radiated malice, and while it was intimidating Oscar could not help but admire its power. He smiled and looked back to Jayden. "I'm here now Jayden. I'm willing to help in any way I can, you name it and I'm on it."

Oscar paused as he took a deep breath, a bizarre feeling building in his chest. It was unfamiliar, tense yet exhilarating. "Power is a blessing, but it comes at a price. If anyone could weather that price, it's you Jayden. Power suits you, and anyone that disagrees is blind, jealous, or stupid. Perhaps all three.

Oscar's tone was also unfamiliar, he did not know why he suddenly felt so angry. Where were Jayden's other friends? Oscar could not help but grimace as he clenched his knees, "It's not fair that you've been struggling alone. Not fair at all."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 2:35:39 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]

[attr="class","body"] He shakes his head, pulling a hand away from the Ruinous Beast.

[break][break] "Just you being here is helping," he said. The room had already grown slightly warmer — and more bearable — ever since had entered it.

[break][break] All the days prior had felt like walking through a fog to which he knew no end. It was only sunlight brought in by those who knew him deeply, like the likes of , or now Oscar himself that he had felt a reprieve. So when Oscar had asked him what his symptoms were, he found them too difficult to mention.

[break][break] His symptoms seemed endless. The pain, the neverending hurt, spiraled around him and tightened his chest like a storm that knew no end. It felt like each day was a test of his sanity, of his patience, of his endurance.

[break][break] So when mentioned the word power, he was startled.

[break][break] "I... you think so?"

[break][break] Beside him, Chien Pao let out a growl. But it was not a growl of warning, but one of agreement. Slanted eyes shifted towards the former Beast in approval, a subtle not that had the pokemon prowling away from the iron chair next to Jayden and instead closer towards himself.

[break][break] had once asked him if this Avatarship was something that he had even wanted. Knowing Jayden, who had never known to even want, it was not a surprising thing to ask. And Jayden had responded in turn, saying that avatarship was something that he wanted - something that they wanted — even with everything that it came with. But there had been something else, aching in his chest, that needed to be answered.

[break][break] Something else that he wanted but couldn't name.

[break][break] Power.

[break][break] Just then, Jayden realized that he desired that too.

[break][break] "But now you're here, now you're back."

[break][break] His eyes glimmered blue in the frosty darkness of the room, as he reached out for the other man's shoulder.

[break][break] "We once talked about saving our world from all the things that destroy it."

[break][break] Hadn't this all started with the both of them anyway, in the restricted section of Rocket's library? Where they had discussed all the anomalies and unfairness that struck Hoenn. That it felt ridiculous to base their livelihoods on the whims of a God.

[break][break] "Now, we can get that power together."

[break]
CANON CONNECTIONS
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 19:37:13 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar chuckled at Jayden's statement. It was amusing to think how feverishly they sought the power to protect their world, and Jayden would have it thrust upon him. Perhaps that was the secret all along, the power had to come to you. "You already have it friend. The power to change everything is surrounding you right now."

Oscar raised his hands to gesture toward the cold that oppressed the room. It was uncomfortable at first, but suddenly it did not feel so bad. It almost felt pleasant. "What you call a curse shall change our fortunes for the better. All you must do is embrace it! Anyong that doubts you is a fool!" Oscar leaned in, smiling with a sincere pride. It seemed like yesterday when Jayden was a timid grunt, to seem him evolve so wonderfully was an invaluable privilege. "I'll be with you every step of the way. I promise."

Oscar let that hang in the air, allowing Jayden to absorb the meaning of his words. His loyalty was absolute, even in Jayden's darkest hour he would not lose Oscar's support--for better or worse. Oscar eventually rose to his feet, stretching his back with a small groan. "Well I have to get going, ironically. I have some work to get done before the end of the day."

Oscar turned to leave, stopping at the door before turning back. "I'm just a phone call away. If you need anything just let me know. Maybe we can set up a project to work on soon." Oscar smiled one last time, nodding to acknowledge Chien Pao before exiting Jayden's office.

Once the office door was closed behind him, Oscar began to feel--different. It was like a fog had been lifted from his mind, he felt tired and very cold. He shivered, bunching up the opening of his blazer as he began his journey down the hall. The further he got from Jayden, the warmer he felt.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Reflection [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 2:48:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: