she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
A Spooky Walk Through Mt. Pyre! [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 3:42:44 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
Anther day, another ghostly outing to a graveyard! Out of the current residents of Mt. pyre, Ashley was hopefully the youngest here! But this wasn't any kind of visit to pay respect to people! No, the girl was hunting for more members to join The Spooky Squad! The ghastly girl and her crew were hanging around the mountain in the middle of the evening, busy hanging around some of the graves and such while she'd read the plaques describing about the people buried there.

There were a lot that were interesting, but her heart was mainly sent on finding a Pokemon!

"Gengar!~" Ashley cheered, busy sitting on a stone bench while surrounded by her ghost Pokemon. Eleanor the Gengar that would be busy letting the girl use her head as a pillow, Morgana the Litwick that provided light to everyone, Nyx the Shuppet dancing along in the dark, and finally, Alastor the Honedge that was attatched to Ashley's back as a way toi preventing anybody from sneaking up on her. Together, the small group made their way through the graveyard.

"Gen?~ Gar gengar." Ashley complained, fussing as no other ghost types seemed interested in them. And this was THE time of the year for ghost Pokémon!

"Gengar!" She called out to the graveyard, shouting out to startle anybody nearby.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 5:47:02 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momosakai"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

DUO WILD: PSYCHIC / GHOST

momo had come to mt. pyre for one reason, and one reason alone. [break][break]

(this place, oddly enough, felt close to home.) [break][break]

"huu..." rose the shiny polteageist mumbled in a nostalgic but reverent tone of voice. being in a place surrounded by fellow ghost-type pokemon must have it reminiscing on old times, and momo simply smiled at her partner with a nod. "i know, this takes me back, too. this place and the pokemon tower in lavender town are really similar, don't you think?" [break][break]

and rose wasn't the only pokemon that momo had out now. aimi the tinkaton, silque the sylveon, jiri the dedenne, and komorebi the altaria were also free of their poke balls, wandering alongside momo as they trekked through mt. pyre together. the only pokemon that wasn't out was anahita the primarina, but that was because momo didn't want it to feel too strange outside of water. still, she had the water-type's poke ball handy in case she needed more raw pokemon power, but with a party this big, she didn't feel like she'd have to! [break][break]

"gengar!" a voice shouted, startling momo and sending her pokemon on high alert. while her companions turned their heads in every direction to find the source of the noise, momo spotted a gengar not too far ahead, and a young girl with it. rose the shiny polteageist squeaked happily, and floated slowly in their direction. "wait up, rose!" momo urged the rest of her pokemon to follow after the polteageist, and soon enough, the coordinator found herself face-to-face with a girl she'd never seen before. [break][break]

momo said, "oh, was that your gengar just now? i thought someone needed help or something, teehee. and my polteageist seemed excited to meet more ghosts!" rose started spinning around, introducing itself to the other ghost-type pokemon that this other girl had. "i'm momo, by the way! are you looking for ghosts? you seem to have a lot of ghost-type pokemon, hehe!" [break][break]

[attr="class","momosakaiooc"]

NOTES

(❁´◡`❁) [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.momosakai]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.momosakai]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 6:14:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHEDINJA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WONDER GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PHANTOM FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRAMBLEGHAST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] STRENGTH SAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 9:07:02 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
Their noise seemed to have attracted visitors! Ashley swung her head over in the direction of a nearby entity as her eyes widened at what was floating in front of her. It was a Pokemon she hadn't ever seen before. The child wore an expression of many emotions: awe, wonder, and most importantly, wanting to sign her up to come be with her! Just before Ashley could start babbling to her, another woman had ran up behind the Pokemon.

"Gen?" The young ghost girl sat up from her position on top of Eleanor the Gengar, sitting upright on the bench as the older girl had come over and inquired about the noise her Gengar had made. Much like everyone else, Ashley did know ahead of time about what this would entail.

Ashley shook her head, motioning with herself with an arm. "Gengar!" she said proudly, as if showing off her ability to do a very convincing Gengar impression. Her own Gengar would look up at the other ghost type hovering about it, while the rest of the Spooky Squad watched on. Her Litwick's flame danced higher, elated at seeing another ghost-type!

Some stray Pokemon wandered about nearby, as Ashley's eye caught a stray bug masked Pokemon fly by, as well as a ball of grass rolling around!

Ashley smiled up at the woman known as Momo. "Gen~" Her Gengar would speak with the Polteageist, offering itself as a translator. Ashley introduced herself and would hop off of the bench she had been resting on, placing herself before Momo. "Gen gengar!" she said, nodding her head up and down to Momo's question, then went around to introduce her Pokemon current behind her. Once introduction were out of the way, Ashley turned back to her.

"Gengar? Gar gengar! Gen?~" she made a playful face, asking if Momo had wanted to go around hunting ghosts with her.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 20:08:36 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

she hadn't expected the girl to be the one to make the gengar noises. but the more ashley spoke, the more momo realized that this was how she communicated with other people. momo was grateful that, now more than ever, she had a ghost-type pokemon friend that could help with the translations. [break][break]

the coordinator and her polteageist had to share a few trial and errors before the translation went through. from the gist of things, momo learned this girl's name was ashley, and that she was looking to catch some more ghost-type pokemon. the pink-haired girl could guess as much from all the ghost-types hanging around ashley, but it was still sweet that she extended the invitation to momo, anyway! [break][break]

"oh, i'd love to go ghost-hunting with you! and in mt. pyre, there's gotta be ghosts for miles!" momo was unaware of the shedinja and brambleghast passing by them, but it was fine. there'd be more ghosties to find along the way! maybe there'd even be another gengar, or something else that could mega evolve! [break][break]

she finished introducing her pokemon, as well, and started walking alongside ashley. "i'm excited to see what we find out here!" [break][break]

NOTES

skipping shedinja and brambleghast! [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.momosakai]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 1:01:29 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHORITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BRONZONG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEAVY METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 10:03:40 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
At Momo's agreement to go and hunt ghosts, Ashley let out a happy squeal. The ghastly girl clapped her hands together and spun back around to face her crew. "Gengar!" Despite her festive attire, the girl was always happy to find another kindred spirit! With a hand raised up, she'd let out a whistle as her Pokémon would come to attention.

"Gen gengar!" she called out to her people, with Eleanor quickly kneeling down and lowering herself down to the ground. In a single jump, Ashley hopped on her back and would be riding the Gengar effortlessly. Her small size and stature made moving around like this rather easy, and Eleanor didn't seem to mind much at all! Without much fanfarem the two were off!

They walked along for about a minute or so before a Pokemon could be heard through the misty mountains. A deep, bellowing gong that continued to emit as they walked along. Ashley was super spooked by it, although the biggest grin was planted firmly on her face. She snickered mischievously and would gaze up to see Momo's reaction. Seeing if she was as much into the season as her.

That was, until a lone Pokémon would had wandered out before them. Its black and white appearance made it none other than...Actually, she hadn't seen that Pokémon before either. What was that? "Gen?" Ashley asked the woman, pestering her on what that was in front of them, as well as asking if they wanted it.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 20:28:00 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

momo watched as ashley rounded up her pokemon, and even climbed onto eleanor the gengar's back, her tiny body making the gengar seem that much bigger in comparison. it was cute to see her so energetic, and momo found herself smiling, in turn—happy to be traveling with someone so sweet and spirited! [break][break]

they began venturing deeper into mt. pyre. momo continued to make the trek on foot, though komorebi the altaria was on standby, fluttering around in case she was needed as a ride pokemon for momo to scale the higher heights. but for now, she was fine walking alongside ashley, and even turned her head in the direction of the low, hollow bell ringing, deep and resonant as though it wasn't just any bronzong, but a heavy metal one, too. [break][break]

with wide eyes, momo looked at ashley, and broke into a huge grin when she saw that the younger girl was enjoying herself. "that was a loud gong! hehe, looks like the pokemon are feeling festive, too!" rose the shiny polteageist hovered nearby, as well, talking back-and-forth between ghosts and its trainer. [break][break]

however, everything came into a standstill when a wild pokemon stumbled onto the path. momo blinked, but recognized this pokemon, and didn't even need her rotomphone to double-check, either! "oh, that's a gothorita!" she explained, "how cute! i love how it's wearing ribbons!" momo placed her hands on her hips, and nodded once. "i'm gonna catch it!" [break][break]

the coordinator called upon her dedenne, and said: "jiri, use nuzzle!" the electric mouse pokemon squeaked, and ran at the gothorita excitedly. then it smushed its cheek against hers, smiling and cooing as the psychic-type pokemon groaned. however, it wasn't just for show—the electricity from dedenne's cheeks paralyzed the gothorita, and when it seemed like the ribbon pokemon couldn't move, momo threw a poke ball at it, smiling as it was captured in just a few shakes. jiri the dedenne picked up the poke ball with its mouth, and returned it to its trainer. [break][break]

momo scooped up the new capture, and placed the capsule in her bag. "gotcha! okay, let's keep going. hopefully we can find some ghost-types, too!"[break][break]

NOTES

catching gothorita! [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 4:15:18 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GHOLDENGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GOOD AS GOLD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MAKE IT RAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAKLOAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DRAGON TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE GOTHORITA!
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 22:47:44 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
Ashley watched Momo's display of taking on the strange Pokémon in front of them. She introduced it as a Gothorita, which made the spooky gal interested. It was kind of cool now that she thought about it! And Momo handled herself super well the way she caught it. Ashley cheered her on once she had caught the Pokémon. The Gengar she was riding and even the rest of her party did the same, offering tons of cheers of their own. "Gengar!~" Ashley said, offering her congratulations to the woman as translated by her Pokémon. The group continued forward while the graveyard Pokemon continued to roam about as the moon floated in the sea of endless night. Along the way, Ashley looked over at Jiri the Dedenne, watching him curiously. That was, until something hit her on top of her head.

"Gen?" Ashley looked up to see another Pokémon flailing about up ahead. Its body was weird. Humanoid, but kind of all tubey and made out of gold! It looked bored, just occasionally throwing gold coins around everywhere! these came down like bolts of hail, striking down everything that it could. She was offered some refuge by her Gengar covering her with its hands while she'd watch the Pokemon looked unentertained as nobody else seemed to share its whimsy. Fortunately, his answer came in the form of a blonde girl in a spooky dress.

She came with a handful of the coins he had created and flung about, looking up at it as it watched curiously. A mischievous smile etched on her face, Ashley would throw the coins in the air in front of it, letting out a shrill, "Gengar!~" as it happened. The display did make a few coins bounce off of the Gholdenego body, although it looked thrilled to have a friend to rain coins with. It used the move again and Ashley collected them all while doing her best impression of it.

After several minutes of fun, she'd hold up a Pokeball towards the Gholdenego, smiling as she shook it about. "Gengar?" she asked, hoping it would come with her. "Gar gengar gen!" The Pokemon looked at it for a moment before tapping it, disappearing into the Pokeball. Ashley cheered, tossing the ball up in celebration and then catch it on its way back down.

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 19:22:20 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

momo was just as surprised by the gholdengo's appearance as ashley was. up close, the pokemon was a lot larger than momo realized, and she couldn't help but think of those inflatable objects in front of stores or car dealerships, waving with the wind. only this gholdengo didn't wave—it threw coins to and from, making some sort of strange display in front of the two girls. [break][break]

"what a funny guy!" momo mused aloud. and she laughed when ashley joined in on the fun, flicking the coins right back at the gholdengo! it seemed very pleased with her, and the coordinator couldn't help the audible "awww!" that escaped her lips as the young girl and the gold pokemon seemed to get along like old friends! [break][break]

momo almost missed the second pokemon in the vicinity as a result: a curious drakloak that seemed to want to play, too. momo waved at the passing dragon pokemon, and returned her attention to ashley. "it's so nice that the gholdengo wanted to go with you! let's go find even more ghosts to play with!" [break][break]

the coordinator wanted a ghost-type pokemon of her own, but she was a tad bit picky as she wanted only cute pokemon on her roster! that said, there were still plenty of ghosts left to go! what else would they find out here on mt. pyre? [break][break]

NOTES

skipping both gholdengo and drakloak! [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 3:02:06 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARMIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORANGURU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCH UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INSTRUCT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE GHOLDENGO!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights