TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
Smog: Kelpie + Matias
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 1:27:20 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]

[attr="class","samjermain"]
Like a mole, the scientist vanished into the island’s dark underbelly. On occasion, she would reappear to toss a poison canister or flash grenade at a group of League fighters. Through this, she explored the island without causing too much of a stir.

When she found her path forward filed with smog, she merely tittered and barreled into it. While Paradox Pokemon were certainly dangerous—like all of their kin—they were also unfamiliar with this world. Instead of brute force, she responded with a trademark guile. A Hypnosis to lull an Iron Jugulis into slumber and a poison powder to wear a Slither Wing into submission. It really was quite easy when one used their head.

At her feet, two other figures cut through the fog. The first was a rotund little fairy creature. A feral monster—a Scream Tail—walked comfortably at her side. To the right, Purrseus remained a constant presence. His dual-colored eyes peered through the encroaching fog with a smug, disdainful expression. “Ug.” His nostrils expanded as he turned.

The trio paused. Hm? What’s this? A smile spread beneath her mask as she caught a flash of pink hair. It appeared she had run into @mathias. Trying her best to be subtle, the scientist pried a ball from her belt. With a fluid motion, she unleashed a Butterfree onto the field. “He looks so very, tired, hm, Obby?” The bug glanced between her and this strange man—reluctance in his wingbeats. “Rumor has it the Land Titan is quite the slave driver.” At her feet, the Scream Tail began to hop back and forth irritably. My turn! My turn! It said in psychic bursts.

Seeing the Butterfree remained, the woman’s head inclined. Through that mask, he could hear the ghost of irritation. “Go on.” But he swooped toward the avatar with silent wingbeats. When it drew near, it released a Sleep Powder and beat it forward with a small gust of wind. A glittery bomb that, with any hope, blended with the mist’s cotton candy colors.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 10:58:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

to not be on edge in the INTERDREAM MIST would be a mistake that could easily prove fatal. so even though it looks as though he's casually walking with no regard to his surroundings, the pokemon that resides within his shadow is.[break][break]

his marshadow materializes to tug them out of the way of the SLEEP POWDER. he's lurched to the side before looking up at the butterfree.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

another pokeball cracks open, revealing a lombre that tries to FURY SWIPE the butterfree.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 20 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
This vessel is a lie, a shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 2:24:44 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

Well, that was unfortunate. “Hmph.” Her little attempt at stealth ended in quite the little snafu. Some part of her was tempted to leave the useless bug out to dry. A simple shift would allow her masked form to vanish into the smog. But it would be a shame to lose a trained specimen.

Just do your job and get out of there. The normally peaceful, easygoing Butterfree forces himself to shake off the sleep time dust. In his mind, he even asks the strange man for forgiveness. But, suddenly, they’re eye to eye. A panicked noise erupts as the Butterfree tries to scramble out of sight. Its wings unleash little gusts of wind in its haste to escape the avatar’s intimidating stare.

Angry, red lines open across the insect’s feet as the Lombre strikes. It lets out a pained cry as it snatches its legs backward. “Do not just sit there like a bump on a log, Obby, darling.” Those sweetened words scare him far more than the little creature he faces. His eyes flared bright blue as he unleashed a Confusion on the little kappa.

But something shook his focus. A stranger sensation on the tendrils of his wings. A vibration of the air—not unlike the hush before an orchestral opening. “PAWOOOOO!” The mist exploded as a mountainous, spiky elephantine charged the brewing fight. Encouraged by its kin's appearance, the gibbering Scream Tail abandoned its mistress's side to try and take a chunk out of Matias's ankle. "KIKIKIKIKI!"

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #C48EE8;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #C48EE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #9E8CE8; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;border-top: 3px #C48EE8 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px;background-color:#C48EE8;border-bottom: 3px #C48EE8 solid;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 11:06:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the scream tail never finds matias' ankle. instead, it meets marshadow's SUCKER PUNCH that buys enough space for matias to step away into a better position.[break][break]

to contend with the lack of visibility, he slams his foot into the ground to send EARTH SPIKES shooting out of the ground in random directions, hoping to find anything.[break][break]

struck by CONFUSION, lombre struggles to retaliate as it lets out a GROWL.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 30 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 17:38:32 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

Beneath her mask, Calpurnia’s lips press into an even firmer line. The damnable balloon cared not one lick for subtlety or planning. It was a Neanderthal in doll clothes. So, when it ran headlong into a mythical, Kelpie felt the violence well deserved. Any enjoyment she might have gotten, however, ended when shards of earth exploded beneath her feet.

With a hiss, she stepped back as a shard took a gash out of her ankle. The reminder of his abilities was welcome, though the blood was not. Without the element of surprise, her typical strategies were hard to pull off. Jabbing a needle into someone’s arm was far more difficult when they were expecting it. But the idea of running away—with such an asset within reach—struck her as cowardly. The man certainly wasn’t invincible.

“KEKEKE—!?” The fist materializes out of what seems like nowhere. With a noise like a deflating balloon, the tiny Paradox is sent rocketing away from Matias. Its featherweight frame allows it to bounce harmlessly off one of the ground spires. By the time it recovers, it’s drifted away from the battlefield—a blessing in disguise.

The growl is enough to shake Oberon for a minute. As he hesitates, one of the nearby stone spires explodes. Stones shatter across the butterfly’s wings as he lets out a cry of surprise. A Great Tusk now stands in view, the smog rolling down its craggy back. "PAWOOOOOOO!" Blood drips down one eye, Matias’s attack having blinded it. Unsure who is to blame, the savage pachyderm punctuates its appearance with a Rock Slide.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 10:11:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

one after the other, paradox pokemon leak through the INTERDREAM MIST, materializing to be nuisances that disrupt his attempt of making it out of this battle as the victor.[break][break]

"you'll stand a higher chance at surviving this if you work with me."[break][break]

not that he actually means it. it'll just make it easier for him to find and kill them later.[break][break]

the ROCK SLIDE is addressed by a wave of his arm that wraps a wall of earth around him. that, along with marshadow's efforts in breaking up the rocks, is enough. his lombre, however, is not as lucky.[break][break]

it is crushed.[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 240 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 2:51:40 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

From the area her Scream Tail vanished, maddening laughter echoes. A reptilian ghost floats into view, its tendrils blowing in an invisible breeze. Seemingly completely devoid of loyalty, the fairy-type catapults itself at the newcomer. Glowing Psychic Fangs slam into one of its long tendrils, causing its Dazzling Gleam to slam into the opposite wall.

A sigh shakes the woman’s entire frame as she tiptoes her way to Matias. There went her little teatime brag. “It certainly seems that way.” The idea of refusing to cooperate never crosses Calpurnia’s mind. It is not as if she joined Rocket out of a chance of zealotry. The organization provided her with a paycheck and the means to sate her curiosity. But her primary allegiance was to herself—specifically, living to see tomorrow. And, if that meant using Groudon’s avatar as a human shield, so be it. She welcomed stranger bedfellows on her trip to the top. Certainly, uglier ones.

The Butterfree panics as the Lombre turns into a cranberry stain on the floor. Every facet of its compound eyes fixates on that stain as the Great Tusk bounces off the avatar’s wall. It stomps irritably at the ground as it moves to attack again. Calpurnia’s voice cuts through the bug’s anxiety like a knife through the air. “Oberon, please shut that thing up.” With mindless obedience, he unleashes a whirlwind of Sleep Powder at the elephant.

Its Rollout threatens to collapse the Leaguer’s shields as the pixie dust settles over it in a thin coat.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 5:57:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

it seems their intentions are aligned even if they might not be aware of it: each person intends to use the other as a meat shield. it's the only reason he would ever work with someone who tried to ambush him.[break][break]

knowing his barrier won't last for much longer, he times it well to step out of the way right as the GREAT TUSK slams into it again. it crashes through with SLEEP POWDER sprinkled all over it, now slow enough for marshadow to SUCKER PUNCH it.[break][break]

but the mist twists and twirls, summoning a ROARING MOON that breathes a FLAMETHROWER down onto the marshadow, pinning it in place. it has no shadows to hide in now.[break][break]

"let's go," he say to the other.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 250 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Kelpie
She/Her
June 18
Snowbelle City
Pansexual
Rocket Scientist
Grunt
Fill Me Up Buttercup
M.I.A.
35 height
35 height
awards
323 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calpurnia
Calpurnia Kubrick
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 13:31:33 GMT
Calpurnia Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]

The Great Tusk charges right into the mythical’s waiting fist. A small but mighty blow, it drives the beast’s trunk beneath it, crushing sensitive bones underneath. With a trumpet of pain, the pachyderm rears on its thick stumpy legs. As its voice echoes, blood sprays from its damaged trunk. It responds to the hit with a close range Iron Head.

It’s suddenly blinded by a powerful flamethrower from above. Though its frontward charge continues—into the fire—its reptilian eyes are squeezed tightly shut. On the tail of the Roaring Moon, an Iron Jugulis swoops into view. Now a quivering mess, Oberon moves to flutter out of the zone of destruction. Heat crinkles the scales at the end of his wings. An antenna singes. It seems that Sleep Powder is beginning to take effect. Each step of the Great Tusk is now sluggish.

“What a pragmatist you are.” The scientist murmurs in response.

Calpurnia’s purple eyes fixate on Matias’s back for a moment. “Obby, wait.” It seems so easy to throw a knife into his back. To attack him with one of her other Pokemon. It would only take a second. And no one else would be the wiser. But she recalls his earlier paranoia, and just how dangerous this maelstrom has become. It seems he fears the woman more than he does death itself. The Butterfree pauses as he turns to face her. “Rage Powder our elephantine friend.”

Though its compound eyes are incredulous, the bug does as asked. A curtain of red powder falls over the staggering Great Tusk. Immediately, the other Paradox Pokemon’s attention snaps toward it. With a grave nod, Calpurnia returns her cowardly bug and follows in the avatar’s footsteps. “We’re right behind you!”

At some point, the Scream Tail joins them.

Their departure is highlighted by the sounds of crunching.

50 - Participation
50 - Posts
300 - Loss
200 - Pokemon Death
100 - Smog
------------------
700 MP

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:02:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the FLAMETHROWER doesn't have to subside for matias to know that his marshadow is out cold. it is swiftly recalled into its pokeball before he tucks it into his pocket, replacing it with a gengar that is quick to MEGA EVOLVE to further pad their escape.[break][break]

with the path to escape now clear, he takes it with or without her, leaving their skirmish behind for another day just as he had done with the race through the cave.[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break][break]

10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon. x3[break]
10 MP use mega evolution in your thread.[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 800 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:05:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: